Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

Tom was now rubbing my clit with abandon, and it took no more than a few rubs, combined with thrusts of his beautiful, rock-hard cock in my cunt, for me to go over the edge.

"Yessssss..., yessssss...," I shouted, "Oh, God, YESSSSSS!!"

Tom pushed his cock all the way into me and held it there. I felt it swell and then pulse as he dumped his seed into me with a grunt. This time I wanted it all inside me, and felt great contentment as spurt after spurt pulsed into me.

Sue had lowered her legs and Gerry pulled out of her. We all lay on the towels, gasping for breath. I could feel Tom's jism seeping out of my vagina and, cupping my hand under my crotch, got up to go wash it away in the sea. Sue followed but the men just lay there on the towels, apparently exhausted.

"Did you and Tom get together?" Sue asked me as we squatted down in the water. In answer, I held my hand up; tendrels of Tom's semen hung down from my hand.

"I guess that answers my question," she smirked. "And I guess you have no question about whether Gerry and I did the two-backed monster."

"None whatever," I said. "How do you feel about that?"

"I can't think of an answer that isn't filthy," she replied.

"Pretty good, huh?"

"Fantastic. And you?"

"Very, very good. Your husband has a fantastic body and, I might add, a beautiful cock."

"Yours, too. I've never been fucked by a man with a cock anywhere near as big as Gerry's. I've been thinking nonstop about him fucking me, ever since last night, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fit it all in. But I guess," she added with a grin, "I could, after all."

"Well, if you think about it, women deliver babies through that same hole, and babies are a heck of a lot bigger than any man's cock."

"True," she replied, pensively. "But doesn't Tom's cock feel, well, ... small when you're used to Gerry's?"

"Not at all, though maybe if Gerry fucked me first, I might get stretched out and be pretty loose for Tom. But I've never tried two men at a time, so I wouldn't know."

"I think," Sue said, "You might get your chance to find out, before this trip is over."

"I think you're right," I replied. We took each other's hands as we walked back up the beach to our men.

After another couple of glasses of wine, it was getting near our departure time of 3 o'clock. We reluctantly donned our swimsuits, picked up our towels and went for one last dip before, right on time, our host's launch putt-putted around the point and into the cove.

"Did you have a good time here on our secret beach?" he asked us.

"It was nice," Gerry said, and we all smiled in agreement.

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers
12