Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

Story Info
The last days of our holiday.
19.6k words
4.71
27.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the (rather long) final chapter in the story of our sexual break in Wales. It involves exhibitionism, lesbianism and Wam, I hope you enjoy the telling of it.

We are a married couple of ten years and this is the story of a break in the country we enjoyed with out our two boys, who are living it up with my parents. We in the meantime are seeking to live it up and revitalise our sex life, by behaving like naughty teenagers for a week. We have chosen to take our caravan to a remote farm that we know well in mid-Wales. In the last episode, I told how Margaret, an experienced bisexual exhibitionist, took us to a party. On the way back to the caravan, I had pulled off my wife's tee-shirt and tossed it into the back of the car. She was now riding topless in the car.

"You know?" Rebecca said, "I'm beginning to like being underdressed. Particularly when I can't reach my shirt as you've thrown it way into the back of the car. If we were to meet someone now I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it and it would be your fault!"

"So you are absolved from all responsibility for your situation." I replied.

"Exactly!" she exclaimed. "I could say you stripped me and I could not stop you."

"Did you want to stop me?" I asked.

"That." She said emphatically, "is beside the point."

"So, say hypothetically, I was to do the same thing in the pub." I suggested, "You would allow me to do it, and let me take the consequences."

"I would possibly ......say........ agree with that." She said she replied slowly after thinking about it.

"It's a deal!" I said triumphantly.

"What's a deal?"

"I can strip you or remove some or all of you clothing provided I take responsibility." I told her.

"That's not what I said!" She remarked.

"But it's what you meant!"

She looked at me and smiled. "I suppose it is." She said, "But only this week, with no kids about."

"What about the party we were talking about holding?" I asked her.

"That's different. We are likely to be with like-minded adults when that happens." She reminded me.

"I think I can work with that." I agreed. I then pulled up at the bottom of the forestry track which led to the field where our caravan was sited. "Go and open the gate there's a good girl." I told her.

She had done something similar before, in fact she rode naked on the bonnet of the car all the way to the camp earlier in the week. But that was in the dark and late at night. Now it was broad daylight and the middle of the day. "OK." She said quickly and slipping off her shoes, she didn't want to get them muddy, stepped down on to the muddy track in her bare feet. She padded round to the gate, opened it and closed it again after I drove through.

"You're not getting back into the car in that state!" I told her in no uncertain terms.

"Will I ride on the bonnet again?"

"You'll have to!" I told her. She clambered on to the bonnet of the 4x4 and held herself on by hooking her legs round the bull bars on the front of the car. "Be careful!" I called out. "I don't want to run you over!"

"And I don't want to fall off into the mud!" She called out in return.

"Spoilsport!"

She turned and put out her tongue at me and in doing so slid slowly but inexorably backwards off the bonnet down, head first into the mud in front of the car. It was a good job I hadn't even begun to move! She stood up, bare breasted, turned her back to show that she had landed on her back and was smothered from the back of her head to be bum. "Beast!" She called out, before I had chance to say that I hadn't done it. But then I saw that she was smiling. She climbed back up on to the car and shouted "Tally Ho!" and pointed up the lane.

When we reached the caravan, I confronted her. "I could have run over you!"

"But you didn't." She concluded, "So it was all right!"

"Did you fall into the mud on purpose?" I demanded.

"You may think that Terry, but I couldn't possibly comment!" She bounded away across the grass, "I'm going to the pond to rinse myself off! -- Bring the camera!"

In my turn, I went after her, camera in hand, trying desperately to remember how much space I had on the memory card. As I crossed the field, I reflected on the change that I have observed in Rebecca since we got her a few days ago. Before we were married and perhaps a little after, we had indulged in a bit of "naughtiness" in public, but nothing on the scale that she was now proposing. She, and I are both proud of the way she has kept her body in shape, even after having two children. She now seems to have developed the confidence to allow others to see in just how good a shape she is in.

I arrived at the pond to find her standing ankle deep in the water. "I thought you weren't coming!" she called out as I emerged from behind the tall reeds along the edge. "Ready?" she asked. When I nodded and raised the camera, she turned her back on me to show just how muddy she had got when she slipped of the bonnet of the car in the lane.

The whole of her back, from her bum to the back of her head was plastered in the stuff. Her shoulder length hair at the back of her head was matted and stuck to her skull by the muddy brown goo. She must have chosen a particularly deep rut to tumble into. Either that or she was very unlucky (or depending on your point of view, lucky) to have landed as she did. She waded into deeper water until she was hip deep, then she bent over to begin to try and wash the mud out of her hair. I think her waistband was a little tight as she bent over, so she undid the stud and lowered the zip a little way which allowed the jeans to hang precariously off her hips. The fact that she had not taken them off, but left them in danger of falling off, made the sight somehow a great deal sexier than if she had removed them completely.

Having satisfied herself that she had removed as much as she could by herself, she called me down to join her. "Come and wash my back for me." She called out. I scrambled down to the water's edge, but took the precaution of taking off my (new) slacks, which Rebecca had bought for me literally only a couple of hours before. "Wimp!" she called out, so I chased her round the pond, caught her and dunked her under. It was not long before she was parted from her jeans and I pulled her towards shallower water, which happened to be in a bunch of Bullrushes. I climbed over her and slid my hard erection into her, pressing her arse into the mud in which the reeds were growing.

As we shagged, she drew handfuls of mud from beneath the water and dumped in on to my back, piling it up on my shirt. As I thrust away in and out of her, we disturbed more of the silt and soon it resembled soup. Only her head and shoulders were above water level as my seed flowed into her receptive hole. As I recovered, I retaliated for her treatment of my shirt by, still lying on top of her, dumping a couple of handfuls of the mud on top of her head.

There now followed wrestling match in which we were both pushed under water and each suffered the indignity of having handfuls of mud thrust into our faces. I piled a load of silt on top of her head and rubbed it well in. We were both shrieking with laughter as she returned the measure. By now we were both naked, thrashing about in the pond and loving it!

We stayed in the water for almost an hour, if you include the clean up (of sorts) in the muddy water. My only regret was that no-one filmed it. I would have loved to have watched it over and over again. "It's a pity we don't have a pond." Rebecca said as we trooped back towards the caravan for a proper shower.

"Our garden isn't big enough." I told her, "Anyway the neighbours overlook our garden."

"We wouldn't always have to be in the nude." She explained.

"What about the boys?" I asked.

"We could always let them join in." She reasoned. "In the non sexy part that is. They would enjoy getting dirty. .............Like we do."

"What about getting one of those big inflatable paddling pools?" I suggested. "You know, the type that is about ten feet long. It would be a bit obvious filling it with mud though, we'd have to use water."

"Mmmm." She murmured as she thought about it. "I suppose I could develop a habit of accidentally falling in."

".....Wearing one of your thin cotton mini dresses, with nothing underneath!" I suggested.

"Down boy!" She laughed. "Anyway most of my cotton dresses are not minis."

"I'll help you shorten them." I offered.

"I suppose." Rebecca agreed. "Perhaps you could take photos of my dress getting see-through as it got wet."

I could do a sequence, of you, say shopping in the market in the dress......"

"With nothing underneath?" She suddenly asked.

".....Don't interrupt!" I told her. "But yes, with nothing underneath. The skirt would be short, it would ride up as you drove home, then you would go into the back garden for something and fall into the pool."

"That sounds like a plan." She agreed, then added. "How short would my skirt be exactly?"

"As short as you dare." I told her.

"Shorter than my denim skirt?"

"Oh yes!" I said emphatically. Then on a roll, "We could do a similar sequence in say a wrap-over dress. You in the town wearing it first of course followed by a similar slip into the pool."

"You're getting into this aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." I said, "Aren't you?"

"Yes." She admitted, "I am." We had by now reached the caravan, as I might have mentioned before it has an external shower point. "Shall we have practice now?"

"We can, of course." I said, "But this shower is not powerful enough to get you really wet."

"What a disappointment." She murmured.

"Let's have a quick bite of lunch, then you put on one of your thinnest dresses then we'll go over to the farm in time to catch Bruce washing down the parlour. That hose has a very good flow, without too much pressure." I suggested.

"How would we do it?" She asked, sounding quite enthusiastic.

"We'd walk over together then I would volunteer to finish off the hosing down of the parlour and I could accidently give you a good hosing down when you walked in unexpectedly." I said.

"You've certainly got that worked out quickly?" She said somewhat suspiciously. "How long have you been planning it?"

"It just came to me as I was talking through it." I told her honestly.

She thought for a minute, then announced. "I like it! Which dress shall I wear?"

"Something very thin and remarkably short!" I said with a laugh.

She laughed too, saying. "I don't have anything with me that meets your specification. You can choose thin or short, not both."

"Thin then." I decided.

"Thin it is then and preferably cotton in a light colour." She announced. "You get the lunch while I sort something out."

I set about my given task with enthusiasm. "What about this?" Rebecca had put on a Knee length yellow cotton dress, best describes as a "shirt-waister" in that it had a fairly full skirt and the top resembled a man's shirt complete with collar. The three quarter sleeves were of a length that came mid way between her elbow and her wrist. Whilst the dress was not at all see-through, with the top buttons undone far enough down you could see that she was not wearing a bra.

"That looks fine." I told her. "what are you going to wear on your feet?"

"Wellies." She told me. "I'd love to go barefoot, but the field is a bit stony for that. And to wear anything else would just look strange."

We had a lay down after a relaxed lunch to kill a bit of time. We didn't want to get over to the farm too early, the timing needed to be just right if the effect was going to be as planned. Eventually I looked at my watch and said, "Perhaps we could start to amble over now. Are you still up for this?"

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "Of course I am! I'm really looking forward to it. Especially so as Bruce will be there. You have to remember to make it look like an accident. I want him to think that it happened by chance."

As we neared the farm we could see the first of the cows wandering out of the yard and into the field. That meant that Bruce had nearly finished milking. When we arrived, I could hear Bruce singing along with the radio as he washed down the parlour. Rebecca hung around outside as I went inside. "Hi Bruce!" I called. "I'll help you with that." He smiled, shrugged and handed me the hose.

I sloshed the water about over the now perfectly clean concrete floor. I saw Rebecca slide in through the narrow gap in the sliding door that was wide enough to allow a person through, but narrow enough to discourage the cows from doing the same. "What did you say Bruce?" I shouted and turned my head so I was not looking where I was pointing the hose. In fact I knew exactly where the water was going, it was soaking my wife!

"Bruce!" I shouted out, "Did you call?"

Bruce re-appeared, "No I didn...........t, Oh my Gosh!"

Rebecca stood before us taking the full force of the two inch diameter hose, disgorging I don't know how many gallons of water a minute. In truth there wasn't a lot of pressure, just a lot of volume. She stood with her hands on her hips "Are you quite satisfied?" she called out trying to look annoyed, but secretly enjoying every second of it.

Bruce quickly knocked the tap off and we both gazed at Rebecca. Dripping water, her hair plastered to her head, her dress almost completely see through and clinging to her body. Her breasts were not only outlined, they were visible through the sodden material. The skirt of her dress clung to her legs, but the fullness of the fabric meant that her pubes could not be seen. "My God Rebecca," Bruce gasped. "How did that happen?"

"My idiot of a husband wasn't watching what he was doing!" She told him blowing a water drip off her nose. "Look at me!" (We were!) "I'm completely drenched!" She turned her back to show how wet the back of the dress was and we could see the cheeks of her bum showing though the clinging material. I particularly like the way her wet hair hung down above her totally bare back as the literally dripping dress clung to her spine.

Bruce spoke up. "Hilary's in the house, go and get dry. We'll be over in a moment."

"Don't be long then." Rebecca said and turned on her heel and stomped out of the parlour.

"I wouldn't be in your shoes mate!" Bruce said to me. "Particularly as it looks as though you've revealed that she was wearing nothing under that dress!"

Bruce and I trudged over to the farm. "Dinner will be about ready I shouldn't wonder." He said. "Do you reckon you'll be wanting to stay for a meal?"

We went in to the house and found Rebecca once again dressed in a bathrobe. She and Hilary were having a laugh about something. Hilary approached and wagged her finger at me, saying, "You are a very naughty boy!"

Bruce chipped in "I told him!" he chortled, "I did!"

Hilary continued. "You really shouldn't have played that trick on poor .....Bruce that way!" Bruce looked confused. Hilary told him. "It was a put-up job! They planned the whole thing!" Then turning to me, she said "I think you were very clever and deserve a kiss." With that she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. As far as the kiss goes, that was not that unusual as the four of us exchanged kisses like that with the other's spouses as a general rule. What was unusual in this case was as she kissed me, she gave my balls a tweak. I looked across at Rebecca and she gave me a wink.

As we sat having dinner, Rebecca was still dressed only in the bath robe. Apparently Hilary offered to find something for her to wear, but the overture was refused. I was not at all surprised to see that she was being less than careful with the amount of her body she was exposing, particularly in Bruce's direction.

Hilary was wise to this and said. "If I didn't know better, Rebecca, I might think that you were trying to seduce my husband!"

Rebecca, speaking to Hilary, but looking at Bruce, offered, "What makes you think you know better Hilary?"

"In that case, Terry," Hilary turned to me, "After dinner, I have something to show you."

Rebecca, who appeared to have had too much wine, hooted "Is it covered with hair or have you shaved it?" We all laughed heartily at that and the mood was set for some major sexual banter, which continued right through the meal.

I don't know at what point it became clear that we would be swapping partners. Nobody actually suggested it directly and no decision was formally made, it just seemed that a tacit agreement had been reached. It was possibly because we had come so close on a previous occasion. But everyone was clear as to what was going to happen. The meal things were cleared away and we decamped to the front room of the house, which unlike the dining room was used daily. It had the advantage that it was equipped with the most comfortable grey leather suite I have had the pleasure to use.

I sat on the three seater settee, Rebecca sat in one of the armchairs and waited for our hosts. Bruce and Hilary arrived in the room with more drinks, Bruce sat in the other armchair, whereas Hilary plonked herself right on my lap! There was signal between Bruce and Rebecca and she crossed the room and settled on Bruce's lap. Hilary turned her face to mine and kissed me. She kissed me in a way she'd never kissed me before. She made her intention clear. Sex was definitely on offer.

I ran my hand over Hilary's dress and caressed her breasts. She quickly undid the buttons down the front and pulled my hand inside. The bra she was wearing appeared to be nothing special, but she whispered. "It unfastens at the front." I quickly found out how and unclipped it. Hilary is bigger built than Rebecca, that is not to say that she is fat, but her breasts are considerably larger. I was fascinated by their all encompassing softness, a bit like comfortable pillows and clearly made to feed from. They are magnificent. The thought of ejaculating over them, began to arouse my passion. I thought her nipples and areola were larger than Rebecca's but then I decided that comparisons served no purpose and resolved not to do so again.

I noticed that Bruce has slid Rebecca's bath robe off her shoulder and the sash from it was on the floor. I had known that Bruce had fancied Rebecca almost from the time we first met all those years ago. She was amused and flattered by his interest in her, though hitherto nothing much had been done about by either party. I suppose his big muscles, hearty complexion and big, slightly rough hands so used to hard physical work were and felt so different to my soft townie's hands. They were certainly being put to good use right now, exploring Rebecca's body.

I loosened all the fastenings on Hilary's dress as far as they would go. "Do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?" I whispered to her.

She then put her lips to my ear. "I don't mind staying here, after all we all know what is going to happen." She said very softly. "Besides, it might be a bit more exiting if we are all here together." Then after a moment's hesitation, "Do you want me to take off my dress?"

"That would be lovely." I replied. She stood up and removed her dress over her head, discarded her bra and tights, but left on her panties. So she was virtually naked as she sat back on my lap. I was surprised by her panties. I sort of half expected some sort of granny pants, but they were black and lacy, not what I was expecting at all. Over in the other chair, my wife's bathrobe joined its sash on the floor. She was sitting across Bruce's lap, but her legs were spread wide and although I could not see, I imagined a rough and calloused forefinger exploring her vagina.

I slid my fingers down inside Hilary's panties and found a pair of very wet labia lips. "That's yours to do what you like with tonight." She whispered. "Anything you have that you want to put inside me, is very welcome." She hesitated again. "I should have taken my panties off when I took off my dress. Will you help me with them?" I nodded and as she raised her hips, I slid the offending article down her legs and off her feet. "That's better." She whispered, then spread her legs to give me better access to her unshaven cunt. She ran her hand round the back of my head and pulled my face to hers. We kissed and our tongues explored each other's mouth. Then she moved her lips to my forehead and wet it with her saliva. As it dribbled down my face, she licked it dry. "I want you to come in me and over me." She murmured.