Second Job Pt. 03

Story Info
CFNM--Four clothed women dominate two nude men.
4.1k words
4.49
26.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1, we saw that Max was given an ultimatum by Jess, his well-to-do girlfriend: make more money or leave. She suggested that he sell himself to other rich women. In Part 2, we saw Max showcase himself for his first client, with Jess and a young female assistant also enjoying his assets. In this episode, Jess has arranged a bigger CFNM encounter.

*****

On the way into her house, Jess walked past Max's car, parked in his usual spot. He was almost always home from work before her. That didn't bother her as much as it had before because she had found a novel way for him to contribute more to the household expenses. It also helped that his new "second job" had involved him getting naked and jerking off in front of her and two other women, with the money he made going to her.

She loved replaying the whole scene in her head at work as other men walked past. She liked to imagine their wives or girlfriends making them available to other women for a fee. It felt so different from the idea of a professional male prostitute, which was a real turnoff. It was so much more exciting thinking of just regular, good-looking guys being paid to please women.

As usual, Max was resting on the couch in the living room. She knew better than to expect that he had made dinner. She had grabbed a bite on the way home.

Despite the thrilling memory he had created for her, she felt ire rise inside, but then she really looked at him. He was a fine piece of ass, especially for a man of 43. He was so handsome, with a chiseled jaw and she knew that beneath his clothes he had the abs and ass of a much younger guy. Aside from his financial inadequacy, she knew she was doing well having him, as she was 45 and felt older than that.

He looked at her with his playful, bright blue eyes and pearly grin. "Hey babe."

"Hello," she said abruptly, hiding her desire for him. She was more interested in more practical matters at the moment. "How was work?"

"Ok. Not much going on today."

Typical, she said to herself. "Well, I have some news." She sat down in the chair across from the couch. "Susan, you know, your first special client? Well, it seems that you made quite an impression. She has not only requested you again, but has also connected you with another wealthy woman."

"Oh," Max said, looking worried. He sat up. "That, um, experience with Susan. Well, it-"

"Hey, listen," Jess interrupted. "You finally have a way to really contribute. The new client is going to pay well. You told me that you would be willing to do ANYTHING to help out more financially!" She had a stern look, the look she put on with employees who deserved to be browbeaten.

Max exhaled. "So, what is the deal?"

"You don't have to worry about the details. Just make sure you get to the gym every day this week, to make that body as tight as it can be. Also, we won't be having any sex this week and no jerking off. By the weekend, I want your balls full of cum and you anxious to get off."

By Saturday night Max badly needed a release. The night began with Jess, while fully clothed, supervising his shower. She made sure every nook and crack was very clean and had him shave his cock and balls until they were smooth as silk to her hands. She loved controlling him like this, but she didn't let on. Her face made it seem like it was nothing special.

She pulled him out of the shower and pointed to a group of clothes on the bed. Included in the clothes was a slinky, leather thong. He put it on without comment. She made him stand still for a minute, so she could admire it on him. When she was satisfied, she let him finish dressing as she sat on the bed and observed.

It was about an hour ride to the address Susan had given her. They finally pulled up to a tall, wrought iron gate and heard the hum of a motor slowly swinging the gate open. Like Susan's house, the place they saw ahead was huge and impressive. Here was another woman with a lot of money.

They were met at the door by a pretty, young woman, probably about twenty-two years old. "Come in. They are waiting in the living room."

"They?" Max sputtered. "I thought I was here just for a new client."

"Hey, " Jess responded. "As long as you do what you have to do and get paid, who cares how many are here!" Actually, Jess knew that Susan had arranged to be present again and that the new client's young assistant would be watching also. Jess loved the fact that he would be surrounded by four females, all looking for a good show.

When they entered the large living room, it was time for both Jess and Max to be surprised. Standing next to a seated, well-dressed woman of about 50 years of age, was a man with jet black hair, swarthy complexion and eyes so dark brown they were almost black. He was not as tall as Max, but stocky and very handsome. He looked to be about 40. Jess' grin was wide.

Susan was seated on a couch which faced the dark-haired man and the other woman.

Jess could tell Max was nervous about the crowd. Good.

"Hello, Jess," the woman in the chair said, as she stood and reached out her hand. "I am Anne, owner of this home. Susan has told me about you and your "commodity. " Jess shook her hand. Anne then stared at Max, taking him in from head to toe, but she didn't speak to him.

Anne gestured toward the couch. "Please have a seat Jess and have your male stand next to you. "

Your male? Max noted.

Jess said hello to Susan and sat down next to her. Jess looked at Max and waved at him to stand next to her. He stood still. Jess shot him a look. He exhaled and moved over to her, pressing against the side of the couch.

Anne asked her young assistant, "Cheryl, is the camera set?" Cheryl was standing behind a tripod, on top of which was an expensive looking camera. With the chair and couch facing each other and an ample empty space in the middle, the camera could catch all of the action.

Anne continued."All of this will be recorded. I often get together with other women and we sit down with cold beverages and watch our tapes of the males we buy as they get naked and perform for us. Each of the women here tonight will get a tape to enjoy and, hopefully, you will share it with other women, who might then be encouraged to join our CFNM circle. The more naked men the better! I have also had each woman bring her own camera, so she can take her own pictures or videos, if she so desires."

Both Susan and Jess said thank you. Max tried to forget about the camera.

Jess wanted to pinch herself. She had not imagined such delights would be coming her way when she had first proposed this business idea to Max.

Anne continued. "A few rules. Men do not speak, unless spoken to. Jess, I have noticed that you have trained your male well on this point. He hasn't opened his mouth. Good. Next, women can do whatever they like to the males, except injure them. The males are not to touch a female unless ordered to do so. Also, we shall refer to these two males as 'Jess' male' and 'Anne's male.'

"It is very important for the males to remember that they must not come unless given permission to do so by a female. If they fail in this, they will forfeit your pay! This is important because we want the males hard for as long as possible and because we love to see men come, so we don't want any of us to miss it.

"Finally, the payment for each male is on the bar behind me, One envelope is substantially more than the other. That one will go to the male who performs best. Competition is fun, at least for us females. The winner will be chosen by vote of the females at the end of the night.

"With those preliminaries out of the way, we will begin. As I am the host, I shall start.

"Anne's male -stand in front of Susan and Jess."

The dark-haired guy promptly moved in front of them. He was obviously well trained.

Cheryl made sure the camera was perfectly positioned. She wanted to capture the men, of course, but also the women and their expressions. This was her first CFNM experience. Indeed, in general, she was not "experienced " with men. She was employed by Anne's business and Anne had taken her under her wing. "You will love it, " she had promised. "Nothing like naked males doing your bidding!"

Anne said to her male: "You will now be fully inspected by my guests. They need to know what it is you have to offer, for them to be able to vote later and for them to tell their friends about you. You will now do a striptease, slowly taking off your clothes. Cheryl, start the music."

From hidden speakers came a woman's sultry voice. Anne's male was a good, confident dancer. His hips moved easily, swaying his bulge and ass back and forth for the delight of the women. Susan began to clap. "Love how you shake it!" She pulled out her phone and took pictures as he danced.

Anne's male stared into the eyes of Jess and then Susan and without rushing, unbuttoned each button to his shirt. When he was done with the buttons, he flung the shot aside. His chest was broad and he was clearly strong. Jess smiled widely. "Nice!" she said. She snapped a picture.

He turned around and kept moving to the beat. Susan reached out with both hands and grabbed his ass. His belt slipped away. He pulled down his zipper. "Oh Yah!" Jess yelled. "Take it off!"

"Get naked for us!" Susan exclaimed.

Max saw how totally enthralled Jess was with this other man. He was startled by the lust she showed. His muscles were frozen in place. All he could do was stand and gape.

Down came the pants. Then the underwear disappeared. Jess and Susan stared at his nice, naked ass, while Anne and Cheryl saw his cock. Cheryl gleefully rushed over and snatched up the clothes. Four phone cameras flashed.

"We will keep the clothes hidden, until we decide he can dress," said Anne.

The man turned so Jess and Susan could see him from the front. Of course their eyes went right to his bobbing cock. It was a good size, with a nice thickness.

"Put your hands on your head!" Susan ordered. He placed both hands on his head and continued to dance for them. "Sweet!" Susan said.

Then Jess said: "I love a submissive, naked man with a nice cock! Dance for us baby!" She peered at him as he continued to sway for them. She took a photograph.

Max gulped.

"Come here!" Anne ordered. He went to her. "Turn sideways, so they can see me play with you." He turned and she began stroking his cock. It grew from her touch. "Such a nice cock," she said "Don't you think girls?"

"Yes!" Susan and Jess said. Max felt his face flush with jealousy. "Hot!" Cheryl said from behind the camera.

"And what do you think of the ass?" With her hands she guided him, so his ass was again directly in their view.

"Tell him to shake it more!"

Both of them laughed with glee when he did so. More flashes came from the cameras in the phones.

"This is great!" Jess exclaimed.

"Have him do jumping jacks," Susan said.

Anne slapped his ass. "You heard her!"

He faced Jess and Susan and did some. His cock and balls bounced all over the place. The women hooted.

Max was startled at the look of his girlfriend. Her eyes had forgotten about him. He wanted to regain her lust, partly due to basic male competitiveness and partly to avoid being replaced and kicked to the street. Winning the larger envelope was important. He felt vulnerable, but determined to impress.

"OK," Anne ordered her male. "That's enough for now. Come here and put on your 'outfit'." She handed him three small items. One was a white cotton collar with a black bow tie attached. He slipped it onto his neck and buttoned it at the back. Then he put on two white cotton cuffs. "That is all you will wear until we allow you to put on your regular clothes. Now go stand to one side of the couch and be quiet." She looked at Jess. "Time for your male to strip."

Cheryl put on another song, just as sultry.

Max didn't wait to be told. He went to a spot in between the chair and the couch and began. He saw Cheryl behind the camera, a black-eyed cyclops locked on his body. He felt his cock get harder.

"Turn towards me!" Anne commanded. "I haven't seen you before, like they have," she said, nodding towards Susan and Jess. ""Look at me as you strip. Watch my eyes as they see you undress for me."

His hands shook with excitement and nerves. His shirt was off. His work at the gym over the last year showed. His pectorals were firm and smooth; his belly was rippled with muscles, like smooth waves on the surface of an otherwise flat sea.

Anne's eyes widened. "Wow," she said, gulping. She snapped a picture.

See Jess, he said to himself. You need to recognize what you have with me. He swayed his hips and thrust with his bulge.

He turned and looked Susan right in the eye as he pulled down his zipper and then dropped his pants. There was a gasp when he revealed the thong Jess had bought him. His bulge looked prodigious, filling out the leather sack. From behind Anne enjoyed the line of leather down his ass crack.

"That looks great!" Susan said. "I am going to buy one of those for a male at my office. I think he'll agree to model it for me."

Susan grabbed her phone and smiled as she took a photograph. "Now, slide that off, honey. Let me see that gorgeous cock again!"

Max looked at Jess, as if to say, see what you have with me!

Jess winked at him. "Show them, baby. Show them that hot tool!"

"Bring it here!" he heard from Anne behind him. "I have never seen your cock." Well, they all wanted to see, so he turned and faced the camera, so all would have a good view. He teased them by very, very slowly pulling the thong down. Finally, out sprang his cock, with its purple head engorged. "Oh yah!" Anne said. She snapped a picture. "All my female friends are going to love that one!"

Max stepped out of the thong. Cheryl grabbed all of his clothes and put them in another room.

"Keep dancing," Susan said. "I love seeing that ass move and that cock jiggle!"

Round and round he danced, giving all of the women a long look at his body.

Finally, Anne said, "Ok. Come here and put on your 'outfit.'" Max did as he was told and put on the collar and cuffs.

"Now, the next test," Anne said. "Cheryl, it is time to measure."

"Yes, ma'am!" Cheryl went to the bar and grabbed the tape measure that waited on the counter. Anne had the two males stand next to each other, facing the camera and sideways to the women, so the camera and the women could take it all in.

"First, we will watch you stroke your cocks. We want them as big as they get. Stroke them for us now."

Max and Anne's male began to stroke. Natural male competitiveness pushed them. Their strokes went faster and faster.

"Measure them now, Cheryl."

"Ok, " Cheryl meekly. She was blushing as she knelt down in front of the engorged cocks. Her hands shook as she strung the tape along the length of Anne's male. She stared at the number on the tape, set against the hot, bulbous head. "Um, seven and one tenth inches."

She went to move over to Jess' male, but Anne interrupted.

"Wait," Anne said. "Don't you want to suck it a little?"

"Yes," Cheryl blurted out.

"Then do it and enjoy."

Susan and Jess were really enjoying observing the initiation of this young woman into learning how to use the male body for her own satisfaction. "Suck it good!" Susan said. "You'll learn to love it, trust me!"

"Damn right!" Jess added.

Cheryl brought the cock into her mouth and slowly sucked it. At first she was tentative. But soon her head began to move with a confident rhythm. She moaned with delight. The other three women took multiple pictures.

Anne guided her. "Now, just keep in mind as you suck that when you feel his leg quiver, stop immediately, because that means he is close to coming and we don't want him to blow his gasket yet. He has more pleasure to provide us."

Cheryl rode her mouth over the cock for a while, moaning and sighing. Suddenly, the leg of Anne's male started to quiver. She stopped, though she clearly wanted to keep going.

"Good job," Anne said. "Time to measure the other one."

She slid over to Max. He loved the feel of the tape and her fingers as they touched his cock. "Seven and two tenths." She then dove on his member. The cameras flashed. Her head worked furiously. She sucked him for a few long minutes and had him close, but she removed her mouth in time.

She reluctantly stood up. "Oh, was that great!" she exclaimed.

"Now, you two naked males need to be doing some actual work.," Anne said. "Each of you will make two drinks. Go to the bar and mix us some great ones." The ladies watched as the two guys went to the bar behind Anne's chair. "Nice to see them working for us naked, isn't it girls?"

They all agreed.

They returned with the drinks. "Give your drink a score from one to five," Anne said. "You males just stand there and stroke your cocks for us as we enjoy our drinks at our leisure."

They sipped their drinks, chatted and took some pictures of the guys as they kept their cocks hard.

After some time, the women were done talking and drinking. "At this time, we all will enjoy some cock sucking. Jess' male first. Each of us will suck his cock for as long as she wishes, but don't let him come yet."

Each of the women took their time with him: Susan, Anne, Cheryl, then Jess. Jess had a huge smile when she took him into her mouth. They all enjoyed his member, cameras flashed, his ass and balls were squeezed and slapped and each mouth that used him made him badly want to shoot his wad, but they wouldn't let him come.

When they were done, Max had to stand there, incredibly hard and desperate for a release. Only by looking at the fat envelope was he able to stop himself from jerking off.

Then it was the turn of Anne's male to be sucked by each woman. When it was Jess' turn, Max couldn't help but feel jealous at the extra pleasure Jess seemed to take in sucking the guy. She deliberately looked right at Max as she was sucking the guy's head, moaning with pleasure as she did. He saw that she had him on the verge of coming when she stopped.

When they all were done with Anne's male, with the poor guy looking just as desperate as Max, Cheryl blurted out: "You know, i am dying to taste their cum. I have never tasted any. Can we have some now, please?"

"Of course, dear. They are here to please. So, yes, let's move to the final test," Anne said. "Cheryl, bring over the two bowls on the bar." Cheryl produced two big ceramic bowls. "Each male will be sucked off by two of us, as the other two watch. The males will shoot their wads into these bowls. Then each of us will taste their cum and pick the best one."

"Cheryl and I will suck off Jess' male. Anne's male will be blown by Susan and Jess."

A moment later, Anne's mouth was on Max, hungrily engulfing him. Then she allowed Cheryl to do it. She instructed her about how to use her tongue, right under the head of the cock, where all the nerves collect, how to massage the balls as she sucked and how to probe his ass to stimulate his prostate gland. She was an eager student.

When Cheryl had been at it long enough, Anne took Max back into her mouth. He couldn't repress loud moans from escaping his lips. As Anne blew him, Cheryl massaged his balls. Anne also grabbed his ass, squeezing it. They went back and forth, sharing his cock, his balls, his ass. He had never felt such pleasure. He was ready to explode.

His legs quivered and he sucked in a deep breath. "He's ready to come!" Cheryl said, as she pulled off her mouth and slipped the bowl in front of him. "Whatever the bowl doesn't catch, I will!" she said, opening her mouth wide just beyond the bowl.

He came in a violent blast. His cum slapped into the bowl and some of it spread onto Cheryl's face. He came again and again. By the time he was done, the bowl was laden with his juice and Cheryl was licking streams off her face.

12