Second Lesson

Story Info
Two bi guys and one lady.
1.1k words
4.28
47.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Wednesday I received an e-mail from Wilma telling me that they had enjoyed my first lesson and my second lesson was set up for this coming Saturday at 0600 hours. In preparation for this lesson I was to shave all the hair from my cock and balls. Also I was to buy a spandex thong and wear it to their house.

I had a bit of trouble locating the thong, however, I did find a black one at a porn shop in a neighboring city. Friday night I ran a tub. As the tub was filling I took a pair of barber scissors and trimmed all the hair around my cock and balls. Once that was done I climbed into a hot tub and soaked for a little while. Then I lathered up my pubic area and started to shave. As I was shaving my cock started to get hard from the feel of the razor sliding over it and my ball, and the constant rubbing they were receiving as I kept the shaving lather evenly spread. Once I was dried and out of the tub I was surprised at how erotic it felt having a smooth, hairless cock.

Saturday I arrived at the scheduled time and was met with a note on the door telling me to come on in , close the door, and strip down to my thong before going any further. So I entered the house and did as I was told. Standing there in just my thong I was looking about wondering if I should just go to the bedroom as there seemed to be no one else in the front room. Just as I was about to start for the bedroom a black man wearing Wilma's robe stepped out of the kitchen and introduced himself as Tony. Tony explained that he was a long time friend and playmate of Fred and Wilma's and he was here to help with this lessons. While Tony was giving me this information he had been walking around me and looking me up and down. Tony stopped in front of me smiled and told me that I looked good in a thong but you seem to have more of a dick than a real cock. With that he reached over and ran his hand over my thong feeling my cock. Tony then stepped back and untied Wilma's robe. My eyes traveled down his chest to his cock and I was surprise to see that he had more cock soft than I had hard.

At that point Wilma called out and asked if we were going to leave her in the bedroom all alone. Tony motioned for me to go first. When I walked past Tony he reached over and grabbed my ass and held it as we walked down the hall way. Entering the bedroom I saw that Wilma was in deed there all alone laying on the bed naked rubbing her pussy. Wilma smiled and said that Fred had to go out of town for the weekend and Tony had agreed to take his place so the lessons could continue.

Even though I was several inches taller than Tony, he turned me around, put both his hands on my shoulder and pushed me down on my knees. There he stood, Wilma's robe parted , his big cock dangling right in front of my face. Not being able to resist temptation and knowing that Tony expected me to I leaned forward and sucked the head of his big cock in to my mouth. Once there I tongued the head of his cock and then sucking more I pulled it further into my mouth and started bobbing my face in and out of his shaved crotch feeling his cock start to swell as I did so. Soon he was about half hard and I was having trouble getting all his cock into my mouth. When he became fully erect there seemed no way I could take all his wonderful cock in my mouth. Wilma watched for awhile then she knelt down next to me and started kissing Tony's cock while I was sucking on it. Then she said do it like this. Taking Tony's cock in her mouth she worked it in and out a few times and then took all of it in her mouth placing her face up against his crotch. She then pulled back and said now you just need to relax your throat to take all his nice big cock. I tried to do as Wilma had said but I kept gaging on Tony's cock every time it hit the back of my throat.

Wilma got on the bed laying on her side with her her top knee pulled to her chest saying I need a fucking now. Tony laid on his side behind Wilma slipping the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Wilma slowly arched her back towards him helping his cock insert its self inside her pussy. I watched amazed at how Tony's cock just seemed to split Wilma's pussy wide open as she engulfed his grand member. Wanting to be part of the action I laid on my side facing Wilma with my face near her pussy. I moved forward and started licking her clit. Wilma reached over and pulled my thong down releasing my cock. She then pulled on my hips moving my cock to her hot wet mouth. As she was sucking my cock she slid her finger along the back my thong pressing it into my ass as her finger spread my checks. After all the attention I had given Tony's cock with my mouth it was not to long before he was shooting a load of hot cum deep inside Wilma. She arced her back pushing his cock as deep in her as it would go while I continued to lick her clit knowing that soon a flood would be on its way for me to lick.

Once I had cleaned up most of the juices from her pussy Wilma rolled onto all fours and told me to fuck her. I positioned myself behind her easily sliding my 7" cock inside her. Enjoying the feel of her loose gooey pussy as I thrust in and out of her. These truly were sloppy seconds. Tony figured tat since i was enjoying seconds I should suck his cock clean so he straddled Wilma and stuck his cock in my face. Here I was fucking Wilma doggy and sucking Tony's cock both at the same time and enjoy it beyond my wildest dreams. Soon I could feel Tony once again getting firm in my mouth as the tensing in my balls began to build. Soon I was shooting my load into Wilma mixing with Tony's cum.

Wilma rolled onto her back. Tony pulled out of my mouth and plunged his face into Wilma's cum soaked pussy eating it. I sat back and watched the show knowing that this lesson was not over and there would be many more lessons to cum.