Second Luckiest Man in the World

Story Info
What happens at the symposium, stays at the symposium.
9.2k words
3.94
36.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky_hub
lucky_hub
53 Followers

"Michel, this is Lara and her husband Brett. Lara was my roommate many years ago." I stood up in unison with Lara, wobbling on the protective boot surrounding my left foot. I hugged Janine, Lara's friend of almost twenty years, and then shook the hand of the very young looking professor. He looked down at my leg.

"Not serious I hope?"

I shook my head. "Torn Achilles tendon. Everything's on track. Just getting old."

Lara spoke, "I greatly enjoyed your presentation, Dr. Boucher."

He looked at Lara, his face blank, "Hmm. And which part might that be?"

"The correlation between microstructure and turning technique... that was amazing. There has to be a southern route. The doubters really have nowhere to go now. Have you tried satellite imaging? Like Ikonos-2?"

He stood frozen for a second, the smiled broadly. "What was your name again?"

"Lara. Lara Weston."

He looked to Janine, who returned an uncomfortable smile. "Lara spent two summers in the field with Drs. Gerson and Bach, as an undergraduate." She added in a quick voice, "Before having her beautiful children and settling down with Brett." She maintained a forced smile.

The professor shook Lara's hand again. "The fact is, we have looked, and we find that no one has done imaging of that area. We just received a grant, and I have a graduate student who is now looking into this issue. Were you with Gerson in Guatemala?"

Lara laughed. "No. No. Long before that. I was with him in the Pacific Northwest."

The professor smiled. "I see." He looked at us both. "You are here for the whole conference?"

Lara spoke, her voice as warm and as charming as ever, "Actually this is a smaller part of a vacation. We've booked a room for the week, but I'm only going to catch two more sessions."

The professor nodded. "I hope one of them is Dr. Williams."

Lara flashed a brilliant smile. "Yes!"

Janine began pulling the professor away, explaining that they had many more people to meet. He turned backward, looking only at Lara, "Excellent. Perhaps I will see you there."

After moving the professor to another group of people, Janine ran back, "My room's all set now, so can I drop by and get the rest of my stuff?" Lara quickly reached into her purse and handed her one or our card keys. As she did so, Janine spoke quietly, in a sing-songy, sarcastic voice, her eyes darting to the professor. "Thanks a lot dear..."

Lara shook her head and answered her with a silent "What?" She then grabbed my arm and began pulling me through the crowded room. "Come on gimpy. Let's get some of that champagne."

I looked at her as I hobbled along. "Damn. Fish on. Either reel him in or cut the line."

Lara stopped walking. "Ok. I'm not in the mood. I don't want any more innuendos. For the rest of the evening, I want a conversation that comes from your head, not your crotch."

I held up my hands. "Ok. Sorry." We continued walking. I shrugged, "I kind of liked the lecture, too."

Lara leaned close, "Kind of? It was great. The work was really clever... and he was so funny."

"It was a little hard for me to understand him sometimes, is he French?"

"Quebecois. French-Canadian."

I grimaced. I was tired of the pounding on my left heel. "Yeah, he was pretty funny. I think the best part of the presentation was the isotope stuff. But that wasn't even his work. Without that, he'd be dead in the water." This statement produced a flurry of objections from Lara, which I met with dogged denials on the slow walk to the champagne table.

As I handed her a glass she looked at me with glaring eyes. "You can be such an ass. I almost think I want to listen to the crotch again."

I began to open my mouth, but was cut short by a quick jab in the ribs from her elbow.

She looked up from her glass, "I said almost."

***

Lara's voice sighed with pleasure, "Ooooo, yes! I've been waiting for this."

I looked down from the second story patio of our room, the last light of the day disappearing with the sunset. Lara slowly lowered herself into the hot water of the hot tub. She looked just incredible, fitted into a new bikini, with tantalizing triangles of darkly striped materials covering her wonderful B-cup breasts. I frowned in disappointment as she slipped below the surface, leaving only her beautiful face above the steaming water. Her rich brown hair was collected in a pile on top of her head. I smiled to myself, then spoke down to her.

"Odds are good that you're having a visitor."

Lara opened her eyes and looked up, cocking her head to the side.

I moved closer to the railing, "I noticed Dr. Boucher behind me in the gift shop. I made sure to ask the cashier if this hot tub was open... as my wife wanted to take a long dip."

Lara looked at me, rolled her eyes, and then settled back in the water. "Right. Like he has nothing more important to do."

"That guy could not keep his eyes off you yesterday, even with Janine running interference. He is way into you."

She smiled to herself. She then looked up at me coyly, and I felt an erection stir. "You better heal up fast. I miss our hot tub fun."

"C'mon up."

She shook her head. "Nope. Too late. Nothing's getting me out of this water."

I noticed movement from the corner of my eye, and then awkwardly lowered myself to be less visible. I pointed in the direction of the gate, and silently mouthed, "It's him."

Her face flushed. She then she jumped, as the metal gate clanked loudly, the professor pulling in vain against the locking mechanism. Lara's hands reflexively went over her hair, and started adjusting her bikini under the water.

Dr. Boucher's face appeared from behind vertical bars, peeking through an opening between bushes. "Hello, Lara! My key is from the other section, apparently it does not work here. May I join you?"

As I stepped back into our room, out of view, I heard her rise out of the water, and could only imagine the wonderful view that greeted him. I then heard them settle into the water. They chatted about trivial matters: weather, accommodations, and then moved on to discuss some of the lectures. They laughed frequently. After a longer moment of silence, Lara raised the issue of Janine, and made it clear that her friend was attracted to him.

"She's a wonderful woman, Dr. Boucher."

He protested. "Please, please. Call me Michel. No more doctor." He then sighed. "She is very nice. I like her very much.... I know you are her friend, but if I may speak freely... She is like a beautiful gift. Like the one you get when you go to the department store, and they make the wrapping for you..."

"Gift wrapped?"

"Yes! Gift wrapped! She has all the right features, but they are the... standard features. And inside the box, you know there is something very nice... but it is... from the shelf. You understand?"

There was a long pause. He then continued, in a quieter voice. "If I may speak freely some more. Now I see you, and I feel different. You are like that special gift. If you are careless you may miss it. But if you look close, it is the gift that stands out from all the others. Like the paper is hand made, and the decorations are... very particular, unique. Not the largest gift, but if you look close, the most exquisite. And you know, as you open it very slowly, that inside, inside is a treasure..."

Lara gave a nervous laugh. "Well... that's very nice..."

Again a moment of silence passed, and then Michel spoke again. "Tell me about this husband. He seems like a good man. How is he with you?"

"He's good to me." Lara spoke a little louder, "He can be nosy sometimes, but he treats me well."

"Hmmm. He is the jealous type?"

Lara burst out laughing. "No, no. That has not been an issue for many years now."

Unable to contain myself anymore, I peeked downward. Michel was now positioned in front of Lara, no more than a foot away. She remained seated, her back against the hot tub wall, looking down at the water. Michel looked around, but not up. He spoke so softly, I could barely make out his words. "I find you so attractive. I find myself searching for you every day."

Lara looked up. Her eyes darted quickly over in my direction, but I couldn't tell if she could see me. "Michel, I'm just a little uncomfortable..."

"I feel there is some attraction here." He moved even closer, lowering himself in the water, so that their faces were level. "Am I wrong?"

Lara avoided his eyes, looking to the side. Her voice was barely audible. "You're very attractive. I just don't think it's appropriate..."

He backed off a few inches. "Oh. You are the loyal spouse...."

Lara shook her head and spoke in a distracted voice. "Oh no. I was thinking of Janine..." She then sat up straighter. "And Brett too! Yes... I was thinking of both of them."

"If I may..." Michel reached below the water and pulled Lara's hands above the surface. "I think we could be very good together. Very good. I would take any moment you can give to me. Does anybody need to know?"

Lara looked at him, her face flushed. "I... don't know..."

He kissed one of her hands, then pulled her hands apart and moved forward, planting a gentle kiss on her lips. He moved back, his face inches from her. "Ohhh. I like your lips."

Lara seemed to struggle with herself. "Okay... Maybe." Her voice took an urgent tone, "But Janine must not know. It's a real sore spot with her, going back to one of her boyfriends, a long time ago." She tried to continue talking, but caught her breath as Michel immediately moved in, kissing her neck.

Lara looked up with closed eyes, allowing him access to all of her neck, which he covered with increasingly stronger kisses. She whispered, "Let me talk to my husband, and see if I can get away...."

"Michel!" Janine's voice erupted from the path beyond the gate.

"Oh Shit!" Lara hissed.

I looked over to see Janine walking down the path. She then suddenly switched directions upon spotting the gate. Within a few seconds, her face was pressed against the bars. When I looked back at the hot tub, only Lara's form was visible -- above the surface.

"Lara? Is that you?"

"Hey Janine." Lara's voice was strained, and she squirmed a little.

"Have you seen Michel?"

Lara looked around. "Don't see anybody." One of her arms suddenly dropped beneath the water.

"You okay?" Janine.

"Just a cramp." Lara bit her lower lip.

"If you see him, can you tell him dinner has been changed to 7:45?"

Lara nodded. "Okay."

Janine gave a heavy sigh, and then walked away.

Lara leaned to the side to make sure Janine was gone, then jumped with a splash, pulling Michel up by the hair. She wagged her finger at his smiling face and spoke in a low, but exasperated voice. "See? Not good!" Michel shrugged, and then started to lower himself under the water again, but she grabbed his head. "No more. No more for tonight." She glanced up in my direction, again, for only a split second. "If it's possible for me to arrange something, I will be in touch."

Lara was still as a statue as Michel stood up and put his hands on her hips. He leaned close, "You taste wonderful. We must get together." He gave her a long kiss. She met it, at first, with an unyielding stance, but then her arms slowly rose to his chest, and she started leaning forward. But as their bodies fully touched, she suddenly pushed him away and climbed rapidly out of the hot tub, wrapping a towel around her. She looked back, "I'll see what I can do."

Michel was gone by the time Lara made it up to the room. As she saw my poorly concealed smile, she shook her head at me. "Not a word." She ran her fingers through her hair, and looked around the room. She then sat down across the table across from me. "I don't know..."

I raised my eyebrows.

She looked at me and spoke with frustration and confusion. "I know it's okay with you." She shook her head. "I just didn't think I would be up to doing something like this again."

I nodded quietly.

We sat in silence for a minute of two. She then nodded, "Okay. You can talk."

I shrugged.

She looked at me with annoyance. "Lot of help you are. I really shouldn't... He's very nice... But Janine... if she finds out..." Her eyes were wide as she looked at me. "We could be in trouble. She could tell our family or friends that I was screwing around behind... well... that I was screwing around." She let out a long breath, and looked down at the table.

I looked at her beautiful profile, "You can't tell me you're not attracted to him."

Lara shifted in her chair, and then glanced over at me. "I'd be lying if I said no."

"You know how I feel."

She looked at me, shook her head, then looked away again. She spoke with almost resignation, "It is exciting..." She looked me again, with more intensity. "This is okay?"

I felt an incredible rush of fear, but it was then overwhelmed by that riveting, unexplainable, ferocious desire. "More than okay."

She stretched, and then rose from the table. "Well, there is one more thing." She looked up at me with an embarrassed smile. "He could be your long lost brother. That tongue of his knows all the family tricks..." Her gaze wandered out the patio doors, "and then some."

***

"Do you mind if we have a seat?"

Michel looked up at us from his table. His eyes switched between me and Lara rapidly. He quickly hid an initial look of great discomfort, and then greeted us. "Yes. Yes of course."

After we were settled, we sat silently watching each other, until Lara looked at me, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh yeah. Um." I looked the professor in the eyes. "Well, Lara's had a great time on this vacation." I glanced over to see you looking down at the table, her face turning red. I continued, selecting my words more carefully. "We were talking back in our room..." The professor began to have an almost sickened look on his face. I tried to make my voice as friendly as I could. "Well, I think that it could be really nice to... have a meeting... to discuss this issue..."

Lara interrupted. She leaned close, placing a hand on his arm, and spoke quietly. "Michel, Brett knows about the hot tub. He's okay with it." Her voice grew even softer. "In fact, he's okay with us..." she shrugged, "maybe... getting together." She looked at him with a tentative smile.

His eyes grew wide. He then turned to me in disbelief. I nodded my head. I looked around to be sure no one could hear. "I'm okay with this... just as long as you treat her like the jewel that she is."

He sat back and looked around the room. He then leaned forward, furtively put his hand over Lara's. "Tell me where. Tell me when."

***

My cell phone rang and I picked it up in an instant. Within seconds, Lara's gorgeous face filled the screen. She looked nervous. "Hey...." I watched her look to the side, then lean closer to her phone. "I'm in the bathroom at the salon." She let out a long breath. "I'll probably start heading over to his room. It's practically on the opposite side of this place. I just talked with him over the phone." Her eyes looked away again. "He said the only thing that is going to stop this from happening is the end of the word..." It was clear she was both excited and scared. "He's ready for me.... in a big way." Her eyes returned, searching my face through the phone. "I just wanted to check in one last time."

I smiled, and then shook my head slowly as I spoke. "You are so fucking hot."

She smiled back in relief. "I guess that's what I wanted to hear. I just want to know it's okay with you... with us."

"I want you to enjoy every minute. Let yourself go. Think only of yourself, for once."

Her eyes went wide and she took a deep breath. "I'll try... I'm still nervous..." She flashed her brilliant smile, and I could feel my erection straining against my pants, at the same time that feeling of fear and incredible excitement surged in my gut. She spoke haltingly, "You know... his room number. I'll be... turning off the phone in a little bit."

"You could leave it on..."

She shook her head. Her voice was apologetic. "We talked about this, honey. I just don't think I could get my head in the right place if I know it's on... I'm not comfortable with you listening, and I don't want anybody calling..." She shrugged. "Sorry. It wouldn't be good for me."

"Forget I ever said that. My sole wish is that it's good for you. I don't give a crap about the phone."

Her eyes looked down. A part of me did not want her beautiful face to ever leave the screen. She looked up, and a little, devilish smile developed on her face. "Maybe this will make up for it. I did like you wanted." She turned the phone so that it pointed to her purse, and I watched her hand reach in. She briefly pulled out her panties, then shoved them back in. Her face reappeared, "I'm not wearing anything underneath."

I shook my head in amazement, "Oh my fucking god."

She laughed quietly, looked around, to be sure no one else was in the bathroom, and then resumed talking into her phone, "You are so crazy." But her face quickly returned to a look of nervous anticipation.

I leaned closer to my phone. "Are you wet?"

"What!" Her face looked shocked.

I continued in a calm voice, "I just want to know. Are you wet?"

Lara looked back at me in silence. She then looked away, and I couldn't tell what she was feeling. A calm then seemed to possess her, and she answered me with an almost matter of fact tone. "Yes. As a matter of fact I am."

I nodded, and hoped my face showed only adoration. "I want you to have this. I want you to feel free. Free of everything."

We just stared at each other through the phones for the next minute or two.

She then nodded to herself, and said with purpose, "Okay. I'm going."

***

I looked at my watch. Only ten minutes. Ten minutes. It took all my will power not to touch myself. I tried to distract myself, but failed miserably. Every thought returned to Lara. I wanted her more than ever. All I could think of was ripping off her clothes as she returned through the door, and just taking her, against the wall, on the hard floor, anywhere I could. I imagined her face, her beautiful face, lost in pleasure. I swore, hobbled into the bathroom, and then turned on the shower. I set the temperature to as cold as it could go.

As I started undressing, there was a knock on the door. "Hey guys?"

It was Janine.

I was putting my clothes back on as she knocked again. "Guys, are you there?"

As I hobbled to door, I could hear the lock click, and the door open a few inches. "It's just me. Janine. I'm coming to get my stuff..." She poked her head in further and then smiled when she saw me. "Hi Brett! Where's Lara?"

"The salon. She's getting some... treatments."

"Well, I have incredible news. There's this producer, she's done like four public television documentaries. She saw Michel's lecture and wants to produce a show all about his work. Just incredible! He's finally getting the exposure he deserves." She looked at her watch. "I wanted it to be a surprise. The producer should be at his room in the next few minutes..."

I froze. "What?"

She looked at me quizzically. "This producer's going to meet him... like now."

I grabbed my phone, dialing Lara's number.

Janine set her things back down on the bathroom counter. "What's wrong, Brett?"

"Oh." I spoke without taking my eyes from the phone. "It's such good news. I'm going to tell Lara." I held the phone to my ear, and met Janine's concerned face with a forced smile. But the call went straight to Lara's voicemail. Her phone was off. I disconnected the call, thought frantically, and then spoke rapidly. "You should call Michel. I think he would want to know that this producer is coming. Do you have his number? I could call him." I brought my hands emphatically to my chest. "As a guy, I would not like this kind of surprise. It's great news and everything, but it's something you want to be prepared for...."

lucky_hub
lucky_hub
53 Followers