Second Male Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was moaning and groaning obviously enjoying the big cock in her as well. His hips were now slapping her ass mercilessly. Then together, they screamed a shared orgasm that seemed to go on forever. They now joined us in post orgasmic bliss and a feeling of complete satisfaction while their cum escaped from our well fucked holes.

After a while his cock slid out of me and he demounted the table. I just stayed there resting and recovering in a fog of pleasure and ecstasy.

I pondered which was the greater sin, allowing my wife to be fucked by another man or having my own ass fucked by one. I was also concerned that she might not approve of what we had just done and what she would think of me. One thing was for sure though; that was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt in my life.

It wasn't just that it was my first anal sex; it was the whole situation that unfolded. The culmination, I suppose, of what had started with that first massage and the portentous first time I felt a penis. My wife's presence only made it more intense.

I felt a hand on my upturned bum. She gently touched and moved over it in a soothing manner as if to ask silently "How does this ass feel now?" She was running her fingers through the cum that had run out over my balls and down my legs. It seemed like she was curious to see and perhaps confirm what she had heard happening. I flinched a bit when her fingers circled my tender anus as she explored searching for the ultimate proof. She moaned and giggled a little as her finger entered me and more cum dribbled out. It was more a sound of accomplishment; I just wasn't sure whose.

"Time for a shower" She said in an encouraging but commanding tone as she gently slapped my buttock indicating the fun was over.

I gingerly got off the table and followed her to the shower, my asshole a bit tenderer than I would have liked.

We washed down not saying a word. I had no idea what to say. After drying off she took my hand and led me to the bed. On the way I noticed the tables were gone and the living room was back to normal. The twins had obviously left.

We cuddled and kissed gently in silence.

"You didn't mind him fucking me did you?" she enquired, breaking the silence.

"Are you sure that's not the question I should be asking you? I confessed.

"It was so erotic knowing we were both feeling the same sensations at the same time." she replied.

"I was surprised how far it went, but I figured if you didn't want to you would have stopped." She added.

"If you had asked me to do it before we started I would have said no, but it just built up to a point where it just felt natural and I too was surprised, that when his cock was touching my ass, all I wanted was for him shove it right up me." I said as honestly as I could while trying not to give too much away.

"How much of that had you actually planned? Did you want them to fuck both of us?" I enquired after a short silence.

"We only planned the massage and some cock sucking, and the rest just kind of happened, I guess." She explained adding as much innocence as she could.

"You planned some cock sucking?" I questioned sounding like I was only a reluctant participant.

"I read your story about your massage with Alex and how much you liked sucking his cock; I just wanted to see if it was true and if you would do it again." She explained.

I was silent trying to think of a response, embarrassed by her disclosure that she knew about that massage. It was pointless trying to deny it, and given what had transpired earlier this evening it really paled to insignificance.

"How did you find him?" I asked innocently, trying to shift the attention.

"The story got me so hot thinking about his big hard cock, that it prompted me to see if I could set up another massage so I could enjoy it too. I followed your example and I internet searched for a masseur named Alex. I contacted him and once he read your story he was happy to play along. We swapped ideas but the one including Jacob and calling it the Twins Experience was sheer genius I thought." She explained proudly pointing out her achievement before another period of somewhat awkward silence.

"Their cocks are amazing though, aren't they?" she said enthusiastically trying to lighten the mood.

"So big, so hard, mmmm, there's really nothing like cock filling you to the brim is there?" She added with a seductive purr.

I was about to say "I wouldn't really know", when I realised that I now did know.

She kissed me strong and deep, her tongue driving deeply into my mouth. The thought of his cock must have really turned her on, or at least it is now.

"So how did it feel with his cock up your ass?" she just blurted out surprising me with her bluntness.

I thought about it for a minute trying to work out exactly how I felt about having crossed that forbidden boundary. She had previously told me that anal sex for her was not that fulfilling, so I reasoned this was a fair question. "It felt amazing and I did cum really hard, harder than I can remember, but I am not sure I'd want to do it every day." I said openly.

"What! Harder than you cum with me?" she countered in a mock accusing tone.

"No, it was different; it came from a different place, like, more inside me rather than from the end of my cock. Also, being on the receiving end is totally different; it's like being the other person compared to all the sex I have had all my life." I offered trying to explain.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you about Alex earlier but I was afraid what you might think. It wasn't something I planned it just happened and when I felt his cock I just had to see it and when I saw it I just wanted to taste it. I really don't know why" I explained honestly.

She kissed me again. "I know, I read all about it remember. Its ok, I know you're not gay and I love how you are able to try new things." She said assuring me.

"It's easier than I thought; you just let things flow and forget about the superficial boundaries. If it feels good then it's worth trying. You never know where it might take you." I presented as a point of view that she might want to use in the future.

"I'm just not as daring as you are. Like when you dragged me into that adult shop and bought me that dildo, I was so embarrassed." She added.

"Yes, but you really enjoy it now you have it, you just need to let yourself go a bit" I pointed out to her.

"So tell me, if a woman gave you a massage like Jacob did tonight would you have let it continue and let the sex just happen?" challenging her to see it from my perspective and putting the concept out there.

"That's different!" she said attempting to sound like the thought shocked her.

"Why? If a woman got you worked up like you were tonight and then got up onto the table into a 69, I bet that you would lap her like a starving cat and cum like a storm" I said painting an image that she might not have considered but could no longer ignore.

"I would have stopped." She countered, her timid side taking over again.

"You say that now, but in the heat of arousal things are different. That's all I am trying to say, just because I love drinking Coke doesn't mean I won't like the taste of Pepsi until I try it." I offered as something for her to reflect on.

"Ok, I promise I will try to be more adventurous." She said making it clear that she didn't want to continue that line of conversation right now.

We cuddled and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I was awoken in the morning by the feeling of having my morning wood stroked. She greeted me with her wet fingers on my lips which I greedily sucked. It was very obvious where those fingers had been as I tasted the sweet nectar of her sex. Hard, passionate sex followed and we fell back asleep again.

Her phone rang waking me. She leaned over and retrieved it, answering it without giving me any initial indication as to who was calling.

"Yes, all good ... Yes, I'm sure ... Yes! he said it was Amazing ... he said it was the best orgasm he could remember ... No, it looked a bit sore but I'm sure it's ok ... Yes, it was very hot ... Yes, very much, did Jacob enjoy it too? ... My God, I loved his cock ... We had the best time ... This Saturday? ... Ok, sure, what about Jacob? ... Oh, ok ... Ok, Sure ... Yes, that'll work ... I guess ... Cool, see you on Saturday.

I mounted her as she hung up, my arousal fuelled by her newfound assertiveness.

12