Second Meeting

Story Info
On the rebound, a guy finds a former prospect.
1.4k words
4.35
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew I was mad, and horny. But, she said she didn't feel well and went home early, leaving me in that big bar, with half a hard-on and no place to put it.

After six months of dating, with good, not great sex, I felt her slipping away, and wished she would just cut the cord and get on with it. But, she made plans with me, then backed out, like that night, so as she left, I snapped and ended it, telling her it wasn't working out. She smiled, wished me the best, and left. Just as well, but I was primed now, and with not many prospects.

I downed my Scotch and water and looked around the place. Every good-looking girl seemed to be paired off already, since it was 1 AM, and I resigned myself to the fate of masturbating when I got home.

"Excuse me, can I get in here?" I shifted my body to make room, and it wasn't enough, because this was a big woman! Not tall, but round, with a gorgeous face.

I smiled and backed away, and she said, "Oh, I'm not that big, am I?" and her eyes glowed. She had a pageboy hairdo, grey, with green eyes.

"No, of course. I just figured you wouldn't want contact with a slug like me, being dressed as hot as you are!"

She got in next to me, glanced at me sideways and smiled, quizzically. "You don't remember me, do you?"

I looked closely, she was 5'5, and as I said, curved! I would say "hefty" but she was way too pretty. Dressed for class, about 10 years older than me, making her 40. Huge tits, to counter-balance the big ass, and she showed those titties for all to see, with a low top.

I looked at her boobs, then back at her face, and smiled, "I'm sure I'd remember, wouldn't I?"

She ordered her drink, and had me backed up, calling me by name. "I'm Carol's friend, Mona, I was with her the night you two met. How is she? Are you to still seeing each other?"

I held my drink up to her. "No, as a matter of fact, we just broke up, tonight. So you were there for the beginning and the end! You didn't miss much in the middle!"

Then it came back to me. "Wait a sec, now I got it, but she was so dumpy and... you don't look anything like her!"

She smiled brightly. "Thank you, I think! I got a new job, and a new life, turned things around. It took six months, but it seems to be working."

"I'll say, I didn't recognize you at all!"

She said how her new female boss took her under her wing. Another big girl, she showed Mona how to dress for her body, to accentuate the curves. then she took her to a spa, and they did a complete make over, hair colored and styled, including a course on makeup application.

I just smiled as she went on, so proud of herself and her new life. I was captivated by her face. How could I not have seen through everything else? She was like Emme, that full-sized model who is beautiful.

"As a mater of fact, you had something to do with it, Jake."

"Me? How?"

"I was really jealous of Carol that night, how she just picked you up, and I said 'Someday, I want to be able to do that!' So, I began thinking then about changes."

"Well, I hate to take credit, but if you insist! And it just so happens, I'm available for pick-up. If you're willing to give me another shot."

She still wore that smile as she stared at me. "It's almost like Karma. I don't know if you remember, but it was right here that we met. It was this crowded, and you were pressed against me, until you saw Carol, then you were hers."

I slipped my hand around her waist, held her close so my crotch was pressed against her hip. She had me rock-hard already. I whispered, "Now I'm yours, if you want me."

She looked up, and I felt her hand between us, and she squeezed my rod. "My place isn't far."

In a flash, we were at her building, and the elevator ride was dueling tongues, at high speed. She fumbled with the keys as my hands grabbed here and there, and our combined breathing was 500 beats per minute. Once inside, we were locked together, felling and undressing as we moved into the living room, her top up and off, showing a red lace bra that barely contained those mountains. She had my shirt open and off and was scrambling with my slacks while I forced down her slacks.

"Wait, the lights!" She turned and cut them off, so all I could see was shadows. I complained, and she said "It's my only rule."

Okay, thinking back, with all the weight she lost, there were probably things left unseen. I relented and she was back at me, lowering my pants and sliding down. My cock was engulfed, right down to the base. I held her head, and knew at once, she loved sucking cock. Nobody could be that good at something they didn't love!

My pent-up frustration had my mojo working, and her eagerness only made it worse. There was no way I could hold on, and i let myself relax and enjoy it. As I felt t rush forward, I yelled, "Fuuuuuck!" and spurted my fluids deep into her hungry mouth. She devoured every drop, slurping, licking, staying on me, until there was nothing left.

I laid there panting, and I felt her stirring, and pulled her to me. She had slid out of her slacks and panties, and we kissed heavily as her naked body crawled up mine.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Awesome!" was all that came out, and I began to reciprocate, to pay her back in spades. I rolled her on her back and found her nipples. They were very soft, and she said "Be careful, they're sensitive." Just the way I like them.

I felt them harden from my touch, and she purred as she ran her fingers through my hair. I let my hand slide between her thighs, and found her bare snatch, and she immediately spread for my touch.

I dipped one, then tow, and three fingers into her, and she flowed like a fountain. She was speaking, telling me how good it felt, she even apologized for being so wet!

I knew I had to taste her, too, so I inverted into 69 and slid my head in there, following my senses, and my tongue worked on her thighs, trailing kisses until she was writhing, then I hit the sweet spot and she came, right in my face.

I was panting for air, and so was she, but she was kissing my cock head, too, then squeezing my balls, and I felt myself growing again.

This time, she spun on me, and squatted over me, as I reached into the shadows and felt those glorious breasts. She lined my cock up with her slit, and took me in to that hot box, and my cock was never so excited.

My cock was hers to use, and she decided on pace and thrust, churning my stick with her hips swirling, while she purred, moaning. Mona was moaning.

Then she caught fire. Who knows what she saw in the darkness, what she was imagining, but she was fucking for the ages, so fast and hard, trying to satisfy an itch with my cock. I cried out that i was coming, and she was, too. We both arced at the same time, and held it there, forever it seemed until my first heavy spurt, followed by another, and then we both went at it with fury, lost in the orgasms.

When I awoke, the sun was up. "Morning, Sleepy-head!" Mona had a pot of coffee and 2 mugs. She had a robe on, over a nightgown. I was still nude, except for the sheet she had draped over me.

I used the facilities, washed my face, and came back in wearing just my jockeys. She was talking aimlessly, about who knows what, as if we were married for 30 years.

The coffee worked itself through me, and I said "Last night...?"

She stared. "Yes?" There was anticipation in her word.

"Last night, I realized I made a big mistake six months ago. I chose the wrong girl."

She looked down, smiling. "Thank you for that. But, in fact, had you chosen me then, I wouldn't have done the makeover. And the makeover caused last night."

I toasted her with my coffee mug. "Mona, thanks for waiting!"

"Thanks for being there. Breakfast?"

"As long as I get you for a snack, afterwards!"

"You're on!"