Second Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently moving the knuckles of my fingers against her damp slit I said.

"I would like to show them all of you."

In answer she raised her hips off the bed so that I could slip down her panties leaving her lying totally naked. She still had her eyes closed, trembling with excitement knowing the guys were watching from only a few feet away.

Placing my hands on her knees I gently nudged them outwards making her open her legs wide then running my fingers lightly over the soft skin, pausing briefly at the juncture of thigh and crotch I touched her pussy very gently letting my hand rest there. Jules moved her hips forward, impatiently and I took the hint running my finger tips over her pussy, making sure that Terry, who now had the camera, could get a clear shot as I dragged my fingers through her moist intimate folds.

Her juices soaked my fingers and I knew that she was ready for anything.

"Wow I know we have seen it before but, look at that beautiful pussy."

Jake said nudging Terry.

Jules pushed my hand away and arranged herself on all fours.

"I thought we were taking pictures." She said.

She looked back over her shoulder as Terry began taking pictures.

She reached behind her with one hand, rubbing her butt, gently applying pressure to her ass cheeks as she leaned forward using both hands to pull herself open.

She looked so sexy, looking into the camera as she spread apart her pussy, I almost came right there; it was as wet as I'd ever seen it, the lips swollen and ready.

I looked over at Jake excitedly taking the pictures and Terry who was sitting on the bed gazing intently at my naked wife who was happily posing and showing herself to them. She moved about a bit varying the poses slightly then rolling once more onto her back she spread her legs apart pulling her knees up and using her finger tips exposed the delicate inner lips of her pussy to their view.

Jake focused the camera on her, zooming in close, snapping off another two or three shot's... then she pushed the tips of her fingers between her lips.

Jake sat back his mouth wide open; Terry was almost drooling as Jules said.

"I want you to feel me, I want you to touch me and I want you to let your fingers slide into me...make me cum."

Jake moved closer and gingerly reached out his hand not sure where to start, first touching her leg, then her breast, then her leg again.

"Are you sure about this, do you want us to touch you like we did at the party?"

She sighed, "Yes...please..."

He reached between her legs his hand touching the spot her fingers had occupied seconds earlier, brushing his thumbs over her pussy he opened her up to look more closely at the delicate lips inside, stroking it, marvelling at the textures as he slid first one, then two fingers between the damp folds, her pussy gripped them as he started pumping away, finger fucking her to her first orgasm of the day.

She began tugging at his zip.

"I want to see your cocks; I want to see how hard you all got looking at me."

Terry and Jake both looked pretty content just touching her but at her request shuffled around and had soon freed their cocks.

Terry was playing with her tits while Jake took his turn exploring her pussy, his cock was right by her hand and she reached out wrapping her fingers around him lazily moving her hand up and down.

Terry gasped and moved his hips forward thrusting with her movements

Her hand moved faster still.

"If you don't stop that, I'm going to cum all over your hand." he gasped.

"Can't have that, can we?" She said, moving her hand over the shaft and lowering her lips over the end of his cock.

A few strokes later he began to twitch, he let out a grunt and Jules pulled her head away, increasing the grip on his shaft as she worked her hand up and down, his cum splashing onto her breasts and belly as she milked every last drop from him.

While Terry caught his breath Jakes hand was busy down below alternately stroking over and moving between Jules pussy lips, spreading the wetness there.

He plunged two fingers deep into her, drawing a cry of total pleasure then stroked in and out a few times, before pulling his fingers suddenly out, rubbing her clitoris with the ball of his thumb then plunging them back in again.

This was all she needed to get off; she let out a groan and humped her hips against his fingers, juices ran freely from her pussy soaking her thighs and his hand.

I gave her a second or two then gently turned her round so that she was on all fours. Jake was in front of her, cock at eye level. She gasped and looked back at me.

I positioned my cock against her sopping lips rubbing it gently up and down, smiled and said to her "Anything goes..."

She moved slightly forward taking the head of Jakes cock in her mouth.

I held her hips still with one hand, and quickly used the other to spread apart her lips running my fingers against them as I pushed the head of my penis forward.

Jules was so wet that I slipped into her easily; she pushed her ass back, encouraging me to sink deeper into her wetness. I stroked gently in and out of her while Terry knelt besides her fondling her tits, pulling gently on the nipples, Jake had his eyes closed steadying Jules with his hands on her shoulders as she paid attention to the head of his cock, sucking for all she was worth and pumping the shaft with her hand.

Thrusting harder into her, forcing my cock deeper into her pussy I knew she would be pushed forward onto Jakes cock being forced to swallow more of it.

She tried to hold back, clamping her lips on his shaft, causing him to cry out, but I once again thrust hard, slapping against her buttocks, jerking her head forward so that a good portion of his cock was now in her mouth.

She began to work her lips up and down his shaft so I slowed down, rocking my hips gently so that she could build up a rhythm, watching her head bob up and down until he let out a gasp arching his back; she pulled his cock from her mouth pumping his cum all over her face with short sharp jerks of her hand.

This was too much for me and as I felt my own climax building I reached around and touched my finger to her clit, rubbing the hard nub while slowly thrusting into her.

I felt her spasms begin, her pussy tightening round my shaft, her hips moving in small circles as she hit orgasm. I could hold back no longer and spurted my cum into her.

Once everyone was cleaned up and dressed we ordered a taxi for the guys.

The next day I downloaded 108 photo's from the previous evening, Jules picking out a half dozen to share and keeping the rest to ourselves.

12