Second Skin

Story Info
Girlfriend on vacation continues her affair.
6.8k words
4.08
33.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Skin...

You could barely keep from squirming in your chair as you drank your morning coffee.

Your pussy hot and bothered. Your lips still a little sore from sucking not only the first monster cock you've ever sucked but it was black as well.

The thought of it raced through your mind. It was wrong on so many levels. It was something you had never desired until he had pulled his cock out in front of you. The dark skin and massive length sent chills through your body and almost instantly melted your pussy.

You had caved and had given him probably the best blowjob of his life, so far... And that was another thing... He was younger as well! He never did give his age but you could only guess that he was in his early twenties.

A real charmer that one, and you knew he would be up to something with the way he looked at your tits while strolling by the poolside with his girlfriend the day before.

A little tiny blonde girl with fake ones and an ass that might have been just as fake too. She couldn't have been more than 19 or 20. She was pretty young but old enough to have fooled around with her fair share of men.

Her boyfriend however didn't seem to care that other men were looking her over with hungry eyes. His sights were set on you and your bikini.

Normally being gawked at would have left you feeling disgusted to a point, but the tension between you and your boyfriend as of late was something that could not be ignored. The sex was non existent in the relationships by then and the whole trip was basically one last effort to rekindle what may have been there in the beginning and perhaps intensify the sexual part of it for your benefit.

So when the young dark man had made it so painfully obvious that he liked what he was looking at when it came to you, you felt happy that at least someone was enjoying you.

It was the following morning, bright and early, you had decided to take a dip in the pool while your boyfriend slept as you were sure most others at the resort were doing the same after another long night of having all kinds of fun. You would be sleeping right alongside them all as well had not been for the fire in your pussy that just wouldn't go away.

So you headed to the pool, you knew there would probably be no one else there for another hour or two, and you were half right.

It was only a few minutes later you had that same black young man who had been gawking at your tits the day before now standing in front of your with his shorts around his ankles and his giant monster cock halfway down your throat.

Again just thinking about it made you squirm in your chair. Your pussy clearly begging to be played with or properly fucked.

Then you began to think to yourself that If it had been the only time during your vacation that you had let that happen, then maybe you might have been able to hold off a little longer.

"Yeah... Right" you say to yourself. "And I'm the queen of England."

The truth was, that blowjob by the pool was only the first time.

You had gone back the next morning in hopes of him being there, and he did not let you down. But the pool wasn't empty like the day before so he led you by the hand to the men's changing room, in a walled off shower portion of the room. There he didn't even beg for you to suck his cock but rather just pulled it out and push you into your knees. Almost as if he knew already that you weren't going to deny him anything he wanted from you.

The room was a tad cold as you knelt yourself into a towel in front of him, he had turned on the shower and it poured over both of you with warmth. Making his body and his growing cock glisten.

You devoured his cock within seconds. Sliding the hardening length of it into your mouth and licking its base like a cum hungry slut.

If someone had walked into the shower area they would have had a full show of this young man getting his cock sucked.

His cock took little time to get to its full size with the help of your mouth. This time without him asking or begging, you had pulled out your tits from the bikini top and even allowed him to slowly tit fuck your while the long length of his cock slid into your mouth.

A good while later he blew his load all over your face as you tried to get some of it into your hungry mouth.

The boy had as an impressive load as his did an impressive cock.

He pulled you up and you both allowed the water to wash off any evidence of the act. Before parting ways he thanked you again for the amazing blowjob and then shocked you a bit with his next statement.

"See you tonight for another." He slapped your ass and walked out of the changing room before you could ask him what he meant.

The day went by rather slowly as you began craving his cock again by mid afternoon. You had even found yourself casually glancing around the resort while you are out and about to see if you could catch him for a quick blowjob again.

But is wasn't until later that night as he had said that the third time and probably the most thrilling time came.

Now that it seemed like your desire had hit a calm, you and your boyfriend would be able to enjoy a nice dinner at the resort Catina.

The place was a comfortable Restaurant. Everything was perfect and it even seemed that your boyfriend willing to end the night with sex. Although you knew it wouldn't last very long, it was still something your pussy needed badly at the time.

That was you saw him. The same cocky smirk across his face shower when he saw you as well from across the tables. He was there. Sitting with his blonde girlfriend enjoying dinner as well.

The way you both say you could clearly see each other but your boyfriend and his girlfriend were oblivious to the looks, glances and the occasional wink he would throw your way.

Halfway through dinner the nights entertainment started on stage for all to enjoy.

While everyone was busy eating their food and watching what was on stage, this was the moment the young man gestured to you to follow him as he stood up and excused himself to his girlfriend. Making it seem as if he was just going to be a moment.

You did the same with your boyfriend although you could swear it fell on deaf ears as he seemed more interested in what was happening on stage.

Nevertheless you made your way to the washrooms in the back and found the young man just around the corner. Again taking your hand he led you into the men's washroom.

As dirty as it may have sounded. The washrooms were amazingly large and clean and the stalls seemed to be spaced out more.

Quickly you both darted into the largest one and locked the door behind you. Without a word your hands went straight for his belt and zipper.

His cock was out in less than a minute And you were kneeling in front of him for the third time in over a two day span.

This romantic getaway to spice things up between you and your boyfriend clearly wasn't working in that direction.

"You sure do love my cock, don't you girl?"

He said, leaning back against the wall and watching as you lightly licked the head of his black cock.

"Mmm, you have no fucking idea. I wanted to suck your cock earlier this afternoon but I couldn't find you anywhere."

"I was busy with the girlfriend. Didn't think I could hold off until now either so had her sucking my cock and tried to also get her to let me fuck her with it finally."

Then you smiled, kissing the head. "And let me guess, she was too scared of it and didn't let you get near her pussy with it?"

"Yeah..." He looked disappointed. "But she'll eventually let me. Just going to take a bit more time. But I have to admit. She's no where near as good as a cock sucker as you are, lady!"

"Sam," you reply

"Michael" he answered. "So now that you're addicted to sucking my cock are you going to want to try this thing is your pussy?"

"Your girlfriend doesn't think it'll fit in her pussy, what makes you think it'll fit in mine?" You said between running your tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock.

Spitting into it you run both your hands down the length and back up again before opening your mouth to let the tip slid past your lips and down your throat.

"Jesus..." He groaned, his body tensed up. "You just took half of it in your mouth baby. That's amazing!"

"Mmm," you continued with haste, devouring as much as his cock as you could.

Michael still showed signs of his inexperience and tried to grab the back of your head and shove his hips forward. A move that would have worked fine with most other men with regular sized cocks, but it simply didn't work with his.

You quickly slap his hands away and pull your mouth off his cock.

Looking up at him with a stern look you wave your finger at him.

"Look... You can't expect any girl to take a penis your size all the way down her throat. You'll kill her. Just let me take it at my speed and I promise you that you'll love ever moment of it... Ok?"

He nodded his head and waited a few seconds for you to wrap your mouth back around his pulsating cock.

For the next few minutes the sounds of you sucking his meat stick was all that could be heard in the washroom. Occasionally a man or two could be heard entering the washroom and leaving.

That is until you heard an all too familiar voice just outside the washroom door when it swung open as someone entered.

"Sorry, I'm just looking for my girlfriend. She came to the washroom 15 minutes ago and hasn't come back. I'm just wondering where she is..." The voice vanished as the door closed.

Seems he was just outside the door waiting for you to come out of the ladies room.

With no idea that you weren't in there at all it made you feel even hornier knowing he was oblivious to what you were up to at the moment and so close to finding out.

"Cum for me..." You whispered after pulling your mouth off his dick, jerking it a few times and waiting for the first shot.

He nodded that he was close and you opened your mouth to catch the first thick stream as it shot out from the head. It hit your tongue perfectly as did the next and the next. Quickly you gulped the first few thinks shots down and opened your mouth for the rest.

As the cum shots felt less forceful you leaned forward to cover the head with your mouth to drink down the remaining amount, sucking his cock dry of what cum he had.

That was when his legs gave out from under him, sliding his back down the wall and sitting exhausted in the floor looking up at your satisfied grin.

Breathlessly he smiled and said, "You... You drank it all. I can't... Believe it... No one... Has done that before... And you drank it all like a pro, baby."

"What can I say," you smacked your lips together and stood up. "I'm a quick learner."

"Now do me a favor, Michael." You looked yourself over in the mirror and made sure you were presentable at the very least when you returned to your table and your unknowing boyfriend. "There's a man just outside the washroom, he's my boyfriend. Can you go out there and distract him somehow so I can sneak out?"

"Sure," he finished putting his softening prick away and pull his pants back up. He stepped out of the stall and told you to wait a few minutes before leaving.

As promised a few minutes later the coast was clear and you are able to head back to the table where you boyfriend joined you a few minutes later.

"Where were you this whole time?" He asked.

The question annoyed you, but you didn't let it show and just answered, "Sorry. I was talking to one of the cooks in the back. I didn't much like the pork on the buffet, so I asked him to bring out some chicken wings."

Your boyfriend only looked more baffled, "But I thought you didn't like dark meat...?"

With a wicked little grin you smiled back at him and said, "I do now..."

The Next Day

You listened and watched as the waves crashed along the shoreline. They were louder tonight than they had been on any other since you had spent your first night here.

The cool night air relaxed you as you breathed it in while standing on your balcony overlooking the night's sky. Alone, you felt empowered and alive tonight. The thrill of what had been happening thus far on your trip was not only fucking with your head, but it was making you feel alive as well, and that also meant it made you feel great.

'So why stop?' you say to yourself, leaning over the rail of the balcony, forgetting the boyfriend sleeping inside your bed and remembering the younger man you had so far only had oral relations with.

Michael was indeed younger, full of energy and want. The boy was cocky as well, but who could blame him? He had a certain charm to him, the kind that could melt your panties right off you in a moments notice.

Would it be so bad that you wanted to take it further now? It was his fault after all, well him and your boyfriend, and he wasn't able to fuck you like you wanted, so that left only one choice really.

The only problem was... How the fuck do you get something so big into your pussy?

Stepping back into your hotel room, you checked one last night on your boyfriend to see if he was still asleep. He was spread out on his back, snoring loudly, nothing would wake him up. That was good as you had a meeting to attend and you didn't want to miss it.

Underneath your summer dress was nothing but your naked body, nicely tanned and toned, ready for the night ahead.

Just to make sure he didn't wake you tiptoed around the room extra quietly and gathered what you needed, a large thin light blanket for the beach, baby oil, lube and condoms.

Michael would be meeting you along the beach in front of the hotel shortly. If things went right, smoothly and hopefully not painfully, you'd be getting fucked within view of your own hotel room.

The excitement made you giggle to yourself as you made your way own of the room and closed the door behind you. Slowly hearing the latch snap and hoping that hadn't woken him up. You continued to tiptoed down the hall until you got to the elevator. Pushing the button you waited and then took the elevator down to the ground floor.

The hotel staff had been super friendly and hospitable the entire time thus far and they all greeted you as you walked through the lobby. Smiling and nodded your way, not knowing the dirty things you had already done and were just about to do.

As you passed them by, with all their pleasant looks, it began to make you wonder if they knew and just didn't want to show it, or maybe they didn't care and they saw it happen all the time between tourists here. Either way, none of that would really matter to you in the end. You knew what your body needed, there was no denying that.

Just outside the doors you made your way along the front of the hotel towards the beach, passing the pool you where you had first met Michael. The cocky son of a bitch had came up to you and started hitting on you almost as soon as he saw you, and there had no been no one else around on that early morning by the pool. Normally it would have been easy to turn down any man that might have hit on you, but again, Michael had a certain charm about him, and the timing seemed to be in his favour as you were extremely horny that day.

That was not only for first time with a younger man, but your first time with a black one with the biggest cock you had ever seen outside of porn.

Sucking cock had always been one of your talents you were proud of, and it worked well even with his gigantic piece of meat. Truthfully though, the cock could have been any colour, white, black, purple or pink. The only thing that mattered was who was attached to it. Michael was as close as anyone could get to being like you.

Demanding, highly sexual, and oh so fucking dirty minded.

As that memory faded from you mind another popped in as you neared the restaurant that gave you the second sexual encounter with Michael. The Nightlife restaurant was another place that would be burned into your mind forever. You being the dirty little whore for Michael in the washroom, again sucking his cock while both your dates for the night were left waiting and wondering where the two of you had gone off to for so long.

It was where had brought up finally taking his cock in your pussy. Something you had already contemplated the night before while playing vigorously with your pussy, putting in a great effort into almost trying to make yourself forget about how much you needed a cock fucking you deep and hard.

Again, there was no denying it though, as much as you may have thought you had control over what could and would be done with Michael, the idea of feeling your pussy being stretched around his cock made your pussy instantly wet, so as soon as he brought it up, it was all you could do to stop yourself from pushing him down onto the toilet of that washroom and attempting to have him fuck you with it right there and then.

Thank god you had fought off that urge, you tell yourself. If it had happened the walk back to the table would have been an awkward one indeed. Surely his fuck stick would have made walking difficult afterwards, and not only that, but you wanted to make sure that you were safe.

You haven't been on the pill for a while, as your boyfriend hadn't fucked you properly in ages and often no more than once and always with a condom.

So, of course, condoms had to be used if this were to happen, and thankfully you had dropped by the convenience store inside the hotel to pick up the needed size, XXL condoms, baby oil and some lube.

The girl at the counter gave you a blushing smile when she saw the items you had to buy, surely her mind wondering just what it was you were up to and how big was this cock you were going to have?

As most people might have been embarrassed by purchasing these things, you felt none of that and just smiled back at her, knowingly.

"14 inches, and he's 23, or so he says, but I think he might be a bit younger." You break the silence and watch as the girls face lights up and her jaw drops.

"Oh my god, really?" she asks in disbelief. "That's massive, have you seen it already, is it even real?" The girl was cute, a young brunette with long hair tied into a ponytail. Her name tag sported the name 'Nicole'. She had a rather white fair skinned complexion, even though she was working at a resort that saw plenty of sun. She seemed fit and under the ugly work shirt might have been sporting a nice large set of breasts but it was hard to tell how big they really were at the time. When she had turned for a second were you able to see that she also had a nice rounded ass. She must have been around 18 or 19. Young and beautiful.

"Why do you think I'm buying XXL condoms. I've had a taste of it, now I'm going for more." You laughed, her face flushing with red. Grabbing your bag of goods you gave her a wave, "If I see you again, I'll give you all the dirty details."

All she did was nod slowly as she gave back a parting wave.

You did look forward to telling her, and would make sure once the experience was over that you would even go out of your way in telling her, and maybe show her a pic or two if you remembered to even take any.

Once you hit the beach you walked along the coastline towards the spot you had agreed to meet him at. The spot wasn't hidden that well at all, you had seen it from the balcony of your room, and knew if you'd be able to clearly see anyone on the beach there. But that only added to the thrill, and maybe that's what he wanted.

Michael seemed to take great pleasure in knowing that you were cheating on your boyfriend.

You arrived and gave a look around to see if Michael was on his way, but didn't see him or anyone else. If someone were to come along, they would have a great close up view of the events, and if things went well, there would be no stopping it.

12