Second Swap

Story Info
It takes two tries for couple to get it right.
3.4k words
4.31
98.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first night they slept together, they slept in different beds. Tina slept in the master bedroom and Jack stayed in the guest room. Her husband went home with his fiancé, all four of them understanding that anything could, and should, go. But it didn’t. Not from want of desire, but from an uneasiness and uncertainty.

Tina and Robert had been married six years. Jack and Sue were engaged for six months, the wedding six months away. Robert and Jack had been friends for a decade and Tina had introduced Sue to Jack two years ago. Over a long dinner, with lots of red wine and long loud laughs, Sue said she had never been intimate with a man before Jack, leading Robert into a spirited inquisition, demanding to know how she could be 26 and practically a virgin. Jack and Tina laughed along, especially when Robert started asking how Sue could know if Jack was really the one, the one and only one she ever wanted to be with, forever, no one else, no one other man. Jack knew Robert well, knew when the wine was letting his tongue run wild.

But Jack was surprised when Sue said, “Well, I better find another man before the wedding, just to be sure.” Robert laughed, raising his hand like a volunteer. They all laughed out loud, Tina almost falling off her chair, maybe from the wine, maybe from the look on Jack’s face. They were all still around the dining room table, so when Robert stood up and stepped over to Sue, Jack could see her face turn red and watch her eyes look deep into his.

“Lets go right now, before you change your mind,” said Robert, taking Sue by the hand. “You two have as much fun as you like, and call us in the morning.” Sue kept looking at Jack. He looked quickly at Tina, surprise slowly dawning across her face. Then silently Jack mouthed “ok” to Sue. And within seconds Jack and Tina were alone. Robert was hailing a cab outside with Sue on his arm. Jack and Tina sat at the table, slowly drinking the rest of their wine. “Surprised?” asked Jack.

“Not entirely,” said Tina, “he has mentioned this idea before.” She was silent for a moment. “I didn’t think you would go along.”

Jack took a long pause before answering. He stared at Tina as she stared at her wine glass. She was 34, with a cute face, long brown hair, and soft shoulders. He thought about the times he had admired her body – she worked out to stay in shape, but she had gently-curved hips, softly-rounded breasts, and smooth-looking legs. He smiled and laugh a little. “How could I not want to go along?” He stood up and walked over to her, kissing her gently on the head. “Why don’t I clean up these dishes while you relax on the couch. We can talk about all this later.”

Later included a long deep discussion about Tina and Robert’s marriage, exactly what Tina needed. She played with Jack’s hand while they talked, massaging his fingers absently. They laughed their way to the bedroom, until she stopped him suddenly. “I can’t do this, go any further, I mean,” she said. “I want to, but a part of me is unsure, and I need to be certain. Is that ok?” Jack tried to hide his awkwardness and his confusion between desire and friendship. “Ok, I’ll sleep in the other room, but if you change your mind…”

A few minutes later, Tina joined Jack in the bathroom as he splashed water on his face and toothpaste on his teeth. She smiled, made a small joke about how sharing a toothbrush is the ultimate step in intimacy. Then she caught sight of the two of them side-by-side in the mirror. Jack was so unlike her husband, thin where her husband had filled out, tall where he was short. Clean-shaven, always. He was attractive, had always been, and suddenly she had the urge to kiss him. And she could. And did. Quickly, and quickly broke the kiss, said goodnight, and raced into her room, pulling up the covers and laughing quietly to herself. She was uncomfortable, uncertain, uneasy. Jack was an exciting, attractive man. And a friend, someone she knew well and trusted. The bed felt empty and she slept in fits and starts, waking up to the sound of the phone.

Robert and Sue had had sex. Twice. Jack and Tina eventually heard all the details they could want and both felt cheated on and cheated out of something special. The next time the two couples got together, Tina noticed Jack was drinking slowly, eating slowly, watching Robert and Sue closely. Jack saw Tina milk her one glass of wine for two hours. Robert and Sue drank and ate and led the dinner table talk until it spilled out into the living room. Robert, as he had done a few times before, took one drink too many and started to fade into sleep. Jack, as he had done a few times before, helped Robert upstairs and into bed. Tina met Jack before he came back down. “Tonight?” she whispered, as though they had a code. Jack was startled, and pleasantly surprised, and he followed Tina’s lead. She asked Sue if she wanted to stay the night, since it was late and everyone had been drinking. She and Jack took Sue up to the guest bedroom, helped her out of her clothes, and tucked her into the bed. Jack gave her a goodnight kiss. At the bottom of the stairs, Jack’s lips met Tina’s for the second time. They were out the door, in his car, and off to his house.

Tina drove. They held hands and hardly spoke. She knew the way -- they had been to each other’s houses so many times before. And she felt comfortable, the uneasiness from the last time was gone completely, maybe because, she thought, she wasn't in her own house, in her own bedroom, in her own bed. She wondered if he would have second thoughts when they arrived at his place and he looked around, saw pictures, knew what belonged first to Sue, himself included. She smiled again and her thoughts of what was to come.

Jack didn’t need to lead her into the house or show her where to put her coat. He went straight to the kitchen for glasses and a bottle of port. His heart was racing a little and he tried to remember to slow down, go easy, start easy. In the car, she had played with his fingers on one hand as she drove. He imagined those fingers wrapped around him, those legs wrapped around, her lips parting for his. He almost stumbled into the living room, nearly tripping on his own rug in his own house.

Tina sat on the couch, feet up on the coffee table, completely relaxed, glass of port in one hand, the other hand holding Jack’s. He was letting their fingers trace small lines along her cheek and her neck. They hadn’t spoken much since they settled into the couch, settled into his house. She didn’t feel the need to tell him how much she wanted to kiss and hold him. She could see the rising in his trousers every time she kissed his fingertips. He had shifted awkwardly at first, as though trying to hide it. After a few minutes, he relaxed, but his stiffness remained, strained. Tina put her glass down and reached for his face. When their lips met, she parted her mouth and slid her tongue quickly to find his. Their mouths played until she broke away and moved her lips to his ear. “I need you inside me, Jack.” Kiss. “Tonight.” Kiss. “Soon.” Their lips met again and Jack’s tongue answered her words. Tina let her hand slide down his face, over his chest, resting on his pants. She squeezed lightly and murmured through their kiss, “I need this, Jack. I need you.”

Jack’s mind was a blur for the next ten minutes as they shuffled and kissed and stumbled their way upstairs and to the bedroom. Tina took it all in, the pictures on the wall, the carpets on the bedroom floor, the lamps, the books, none of it hers, all of it part of this affair she couldn’t hold herself back from. For an instant she thought of Robert in the same room with Sue, and then the thought was gone as Jack’s fingers slid her blouse over her head and her bra-covered breasts pressed against his warm naked chest.

Tina’s hands found the back of Jack’s head, playing with his hair and urging his lips, pressing against his neck to force his lips further down her chin, her neck, her chest. She felt an urgency, maybe from the port, maybe from the semi-forbiddenness, maybe from the shock of a new man’s touch against her skin. Her urgency made her say things downstairs on the couch she couldn't remember saying in a long time. She was almost surprised to hear the words as she spoke them, even blushing a little now as she thought about it. Jack took the blush to mean something else and quietly guided her towards the bed. Tina crawled under the covers while he lit a few candles and turned the lights off. He slipped his boxers off and slid beside her. Tina’s hands framed his face and she kissed him. And kissed him, and found his tongue with hers and let out a long deep sigh through that resonated in their mouths.

They fumbled and felt and slipped the rest of her clothes off until their naked bodies were pressed and close and their legs were rubbing and fingers feeling and flying over skin. Their mouths stayed together, almost afraid to come apart and breathe and let an ounce of space or air or anything at all come between them. Jack found Tina’s hands with his, slid his palms across his and locked his fingers.

As he slid her hands upwards, bringing her arms over her head, Jack carefully kissed his way across her chin and down her neck, nestling his lips and mouth and teeth at just the spot where her neck ended and her chest began. Tina let out a long sigh that turned deeply into a moan as Jack’s tongue snaked between her breasts, then came to rest next to one nipple. He teased and tickled her breasts, never quite touching her nipples with hips lips, their arms still locked together above her head. Jack’s teeth nibbled the underside of each breast, pushing up against the weight of them. He unlocked one hand from hers and brought his fingers to one breast, gently squeezing as his lips finally, swept across and then locked onto her nipple. Tina moaned again, saying his name.

Jack’s teeth pulled and nipped and tugged and scraped across Tina’s breasts until her nipples were red bolts at the end of reddening breasts. She started to move her hands down, to find his head and hair and encourage him further, but he moved her hands gently, keeping them above her, then opening her legs completely, opening her entire body completely before him. Tina’s eyes were closed, her mind racing with a mixture of lust and port, her body reacting to the shocking affect of unfamiliar touches on her skin. Jack paused above her, looking down at the body of his friend, his longtime friend and now lover, her legs parted, her thighs open, her ass flat against his bed, her breasts red and damp from his touches and tastes, her face relaxed and tense with lust all at the same time. Jack’s hard-on grew harder and he shook his head quickly to clear the one thought that suddenly took over every inch of his body -- just fuck her.

Jack shook his head and carefully brought his lips down to her stomach, kissing the small rise of her skin as her body traveled below her belly button and down between her legs. He kissed and nibbled, enjoying the small tastes of her flesh, the soft skin around her hips, the gently widening slopes of her waist and the start of her long thighs. Tina moaned, saying his name over and over. She opened her eyes and looked down at his face, almost buried now between her legs, her legs, completely open for her friend, her husband’s friend, her husband, and a brief flash of guilt and uncertainty rushed through her, overwhelmed by the roaring surf of lust as her body reacted to Jack’s next kiss, and lick, and nibble, and tug.

He circled and slid around the edges, slowly licking along one lip, slowly tracing a line with his teeth from where her legs met her hips to the very top of her opening. Then he reached up and found her arms, pulled down her hands, and positioned them underneath her thighs, letting her hands hold her up and open, wide, completely. He leaned back until he lost complete contact with her skin. Tina opened her eyes just as Jack brought his tongue, and only his tongue, in a long slow lick up her pussy. Tina closed her eyes and pulled her legs open just a little bit more. Jack’s tongue, the only part of him touching her, rested for a moment at the upper edge of her pussy, then slid back down, dipping into her, pressing and licking like some magically warm scoop of ice cream. His tongue slurped, swirled, slopped against and inside her, pressing against the sides of her lips, pressing against her clit. Then he stopped, put his arms quickly on either side of her legs, and gently, firmly, quickly pushed his cock into her, amazed by how deep, how incredibly deep she felt.

Tina almost screamed, his cock entering her so fast, so unexpectedly, so filling after the teasing of his tongue. She pushed up against him, then relaxed her hips, pulled him deeper in, and let out the long steady moan she had kept waiting inside her. Jack gave her three long, deep, slow strokes and she started her first orgasm, reaching for his head and face and neck as she said his name.

Jack tried to hold back, tried to stay inside her for as long as possible before feeling that sudden uncontrollable wave of cum start rumbling through his cock, rumbling to spew inside her. He ground his hips against hers, asked quickly about protection, heard her say no need, and exploded, sending wave after wave of warm cum into Tina, her legs locking behind his back, pulling against him, pressing him deeper. They kissed as their bodies slowly rocked and swayed in the decreasing rhythm of two lovers joined in a first fuck. They didn’t want to part, didn’t want their flesh to come unglued. Their kisses were as furious with lust as before, committing themselves to what they had just done, as if they were both still uncertain, even as they rolled over, letting Tina’s body rise up over his, before collapsing side by side, lips still searching for each other, hands fumbling with caresses.

Tina talked, Jack listened. Tina put her head against Jack’s chest and told him all the ways she had imagined having sex with him, all the touches she anticipated after that first night when they choose to be safe, and then felt sorry for having missed out. Jack fell asleep, and Tina listened to the rumblings of his breathing, then slowly fading into sleep herself.

The next morning, Tina woke up with a moment’s unease, the fog of unfamiliarity immediately replaced by the feel of Jack’s skin pressed against her. She smiled and slowly slid out of his bed and slipped into the bathroom. Looking at the mirror she remembered how they had first kissed in her bathroom. She stared at her reflection, looking for a change, until she realized the difference was in her surroundings. In his bathroom, in his house, she could do these things, feel this lust for Jack and let that lust overcome her. In her own house, she felt the restraint of her own domesticity. She smiled and laughed at herself a little.

Stepping back into the bedroom, Tina saw Jack standing by the window in his bathrobe, looking at the sun rising over the city. She reached back and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, wrapped herself tight, and scooted over next to him, planting a small kiss on the back of his neck before standing beside him, taking in the warm sun and the beautiful view.

“From here, you can see the river, the city, and the start of the mountains, way way back there.” Jack pointed and then looked over at Tina. She smiled, saying, “I did this for all the right reasons, you know.” Jack smiled slowly, a little puzzled. “I did this because I wanted to,” Tina continued, looking out the window, “I wanted to be with you, wanted to make love to you for you, not just to get back at Sue or Robert. And I needed to do this, be with you, I mean, for me.”

Jack laughed a little and then said, with some seriousness, “I wanted this, too, and I think for all the right reasons. Sue and I talked a lot about what happened with her and Robert, and as jealous as I was at first, she made me realize I was still the right person for her, that we could still be together even after what happened. I hope that sounds right.” Tina nodded and Jack continued, “I felt an incredible attraction to you, I still do, maybe even more now.” They both smiled and looked at each other. Jack leaned over and they kissed quickly. “Robert is a good friend, and I would never feel right taking something from him, but I am not so sure I have taken anything at all.”

Tina turned and leaned against the window, letting out a deep sigh. “No, you haven’t.” She paused for a few seconds and Jack almost interrupted, when she said, “You have given me something I will not forget. Something to take home and look for again and again.” She looked directly at Jack. “I haven’t felt that worshipped, needed, adored, wanted in a long time. I need that. I need that more than I remembered.” Jack laughed, looked out the window and said, “Robert is going to have his hands full.”

Tina smiled and thought, ‘and so am I.’ She reached for Jack’s waist and undid the bathrobe belt. He looked at her and smiled. Her hands closed around his cock, just beginning to grow into itself for the morning. Tina turned and leaned against him, letting her towel fall open and her breasts press against his arm and chest. She stroked him, slowly bringing him harder and harder. She kissed his neck. She reached up and kissed his ear, nibbling as she squeezed him tight. Then she slid between his legs and crouched down with her face between him and the window ledge, his cock ready for her lips. Jack spread his legs wide, propped his hands against the window, and looked out over the city and the river and the mountains in the distance as Tina’s mouth swallowed his cock with long slow licks and deep teeth-ridged sucks. Her hands circled behind him, squeezing his ass and pulling his cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned his name as she sucked on him, then let her tongue tease and lick the entire length of his shaft. He told he would cum soon if she continued and she said something like ok. His explosion surprised her, so much after a similar explosion only a few hours before. She let his cum spill out of her mouth and down over her breasts, then stood up and pressed their bodies together, stickiness everywhere. He carried her to the bed and, still hard enough to enter her, slid inside her for a few strokes before collapsing next to her.

Silently, Jack wondered how many times they could do this again before he questioned his friendship and his pending marriage. Tina wondered if they could do this again indefinitely. After Jack and Sue’s wedding. Maybe again soon. Maybe.