Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuggled up under the covers and must have fallen asleep intently and forgot to turn off the light. Something woke me up as I looked at the clock on the night stand. I raised my head and saw Leah standing next to my bed. She smiled at me as she leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

Leah's hair was messed up and her makeup was all wiped off but I could still smell her perfume. Leah sat on the edge of the bed taking off her heels. She turned and smiled at me as she pulled the straps off her shoulders and wiggled out of her dress. I wondered if it was the second time she wiggled out of that dress tonight.

Leah turned and put the dress on the other bed and lifted her legs as she pulled down her thong. She turned and smiled.

"Honey. I have to pee."

Leah walked quickly into the bathroom as I slipped out of bed and picked up the thong. I put the material to my nose and sniffed. It smelled of sex and they were wet at the crotch. I sniffed again and could distinctively smell the aroma of sperm on the material.

I laid the thong back down on the floor and crawled back into bed. I was hurt. I thought our relationship was strong but Leah had been unfaithful to me. What was I going to say to her? Leah came walking back into the room shivering as she climbed into bed next to me.

She was facing me and I could see the bit marks on her tits and along her neck. Leah tried to kiss me on my lips but I pulled away.

"Honey. What's the matter?"

I just starred down at the blanket until I got up enough courage and asked. "Was he big?"

Leah knew I was mad and upset.

"Oh. Christy. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen tonight."

I began to cry and put my hands over my eyes. At least she admitted that something did happen tonight. I'd rather have her tell me the truth rather than lie to me. Leah tried to hug me but I wouldn't have anything to do with her at the moment. I was too hurt to have her try and comfort me.

I broke down and started to cry hysterically. I could feel Leah's hand rubbing my back as I cried.

"Honey. Please let me explain everything to you."

I was trying to stop crying long enough to speak and was finally able to reply. "What's there to explain? You screwed him and that's all I need to know."

I laid my head on the pillow and turned my back toward Leah as I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up late the next morning. I was so exhausted last night waiting for Leah to return to the room than finding out she had screwed Sam just took the life out of me. I turned around and looked over at the other bed and saw Leah laying their starring at me. It appeared as if she had been crying this morning.

I don't know what it was that made me do it but I got out of bed and went pee and returned back and got into bed next to Leah. She scooted over to give me enough room and put her arm around me and kissed my nose.

I guess I was finally realizing that our lives couldn't remain the same as they were forever. I put my arm around Leah and pulled her as close as I could to me and kissed her on the lips. I glanced down at her breasts and saw all the bit marks.

"You're going to have to put something on those to make the redness go away."

Leah looked down at her breasts and ran her hand across her boobs and looked back up at me.

"Yeah. I guess Sam got a little carried away last night."

I wanted to know more about her experience with Sam but didn't know how to go about asking her all the details but I gave it a try.

"Did it hurt or was he gentle?"

Leah closed her eyes for a second than answered my question. "Sam tried to be as gentle with me as he could but I think we both got caught up in passion and it got a little rough but he didn't try to hurt me deliberately or anything like that!"

"Are you falling in love with Sam?"

"Christy. I just met him yesterday and I really can't answer that question right now but I like him a lot."

"I just never thought you would fall, head over heels for a black man."

"Either did I."

I caught that last remark Leah had said and figured she had more feelings for Sam than she was admitting to me.

"Was he as big as they say about black men?"

"Christy. He was huge!"

"Did it hurt when he put it inside you?"

"Christy. It was uncomfortable at the beginning but it felt so good once I started to stretch. I could feel him everywhere inside me. Every time he pushed himself inside me, I felt the head hitting my cervix."

"But! Leah! What if you become pregnant?"

"Christy. I didn't want to tell you before but I started taking birth control about three weeks ago."

I began to feel hurt and deceived again but Leah began to explain.

"Mary and I got into a discussion about men and I told her it at been more than three years since I've made love to a man and she suggested that maybe I should start enjoying life and perhaps get a prescription in case it happened and it did!"

I began feeling depressed and Leah knew it right away and began to tell me what was on her mind.

"Honey. I want you to experience what it's like being a woman before this weekend is over. I want you to call Phil and make a date with him this afternoon. You can't keep feeling this way any longer. You need to get out and find a man!"

I glanced down at Leah's thighs and saw dried cum around the inner area and noticed that she had shaven her pussy completely bald. I put the tip of my finger on the dried cum, showing Leah where it was at.

"I know. I have to take a good long shower. I could feel his cum leaking out of me in bed last night."

"When did you shave your pussy?"

Leah laughed. "I did it Thursday. I thought it would be different. Wouldn't you know?! Sam loves women with shaved pussies!"

"Your going to have to keep it shaved!"

"I know. He just loves licking it that way."

I was beginning to feel jealous but Leah touched my arm and smiled. "Don't go that way again. I care about you and we'll still have our love and relationship. It just won't be the way it was and you have to keep reminding yourself of that."

I kept starring at Leah's pussy and noticed it was still puffy and red and wondered if she was sore.

"Is it sore down there?"

"Honey. Yes it is sore but it'll feel better once I take a shower and run cool water over it. I might even use a douche to make it smell nice and fresh."

I smiled at Leah. "You want to do it again, don't you?"

She smiled back at me and I could see the gleam in her eyes as she shook her head. Yes.

We showered together and I did what Leah had asked me to do. I called Phil and we made a date for that afternoon. He was really excited that I called him and wanted to see him again. I heard Leah call Sam and tell him that she would see him around three.

I still felt sad and hurt but yet I was beginning to feel excited about the prospect of doing what Leah said I needed to do. Become a woman!