Second Year After Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Married and Other Couplings.
10.7k words
4.72
24.3k
38

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

Author's note: This is Chapter 3 of Second Year After, the continuation of First Year After, which started after the death of our narrator's father. I highly recommend reading the preceding chapters first.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described here is between fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

March 15, 2014

We finally got to meet Jason! Amber and Sandy left the house half an hour before he arrived, to avoid any questions, and Toni walked him over at 8:15. We said quick hellos, then got into two cars to go to a Mexican breakfast place that his cousin ran. Apparently, Jason was Hispanic on his Mom's side, and he was the 4rd generation born in Texas, but I couldn't see it in his appearance, his hair being a light brown and his eyes green, and he had a typical Dallas accent.

I ordered the huevos rancheros. Just as I got the first forkful into my mouth, Jason asked, "So, Drew, why are you getting married now, instead of after graduation?"

I chewed, then answered, "Well, we got engaged during last year's Spring Break, March 9th, to be precise, and we didn't want a long engagement, but summer was too soon to get everything arranged, and Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks were out because the hotels fill up and Holiday parties fill the ballrooms. So, it was either try to fit it in right after graduation, before we start our first jobs, or during Spring Break. We're taking a trip to Maine after graduation, so that made holding the wedding then even harder. Dallas isn't much of a Spring Break destination, so our parents were able to make the arrangements, pretty easily."

He nodded and said, "It's just that my CPA practice is really busy this time of year, and I won't be able to make it. I'm sorry."

We talked for quite a while about his business. I find Accounting pretty boring, but he actually made it sound interesting. I'll spare you my efforts to do the same.

As we finished eating, his cell phone beeped, and as he looked at it, he muttered what I assume were some choice Mexican expletives. "Damn," he said to the rest of us. "I've got to go into work today after all."

We hurried back, and dropped him right at his car, and Toni got out at the same time.

Shortly after, she came in through our back door, saying, "I'm sorry about Jason. He gets so busy, I only get to see him once or twice a month, and then stuff like that happens. Really, he's married to his job, and I'm just the mistress."

In the afternoon, Toni accompanied Mom, Patti and Patti's Mom Carrie for final fittings for their dresses for the wedding, and I spent the afternoon with Duke and Kenny, getting fitted for our matching suits. I brought them up to date on Patti going off birth control, and they wished us luck. Duke said Jean was arriving on Thursday, and would finally meet his family. Then we'd see them Friday morning, at the hotel.

I got back home, only to find that Patti had gone home with her mother, who had demanded some "home time". I was going to be so glad when we were married and her parents would finally have to acknowledge that her home was with me (and Mom).

I was eating dinner with Mom and Toni when Jason texted, promising her his Sunday. I made love to both of them, but Toni headed home instead of sleeping the night.

~~~~~

March 16, 2014

Patti was still spending time at her parents', Mom was working a Sunday shift as part of a swap to let her have the next weekend off, and I headed to the gym in the afternoon. I got back to Mom's house around 4:20, and saw Toni and Jason's cars in the driveway next door. I had almost gotten to house #1's front door, when Jason burst out of house #2, screamed, "Don't call me, you disgusting slut!", then slammed the door behind him. He got into his car, and backed out so quickly he left tire marks on the driveway and street, then sped off just as recklessly.

I ran over, and opened the door, to find Toni sitting on the couch, her knees pulled up to her chin, her arms wrapped around them, and wracked by sobs. I moved over to sit beside her, and before I could reach the couch, she realized I was there and threw herself onto me like she had in Galveston, and cried even harder.

I picked her up, and sat on the couch with her in my lap. I just held her and let her soak my shirt. Questions could wait. I was afraid I already knew the answers.

It took several minutes, but she calmed down enough to whisper, "This feels like Galveston, all over again."

I pushed some hair out of her eyes, and looked right into them. I softly said, "I saw Jason leave, so I can guess some of what happened, but not the why."

She let out a big sigh, then slowly said, "My incest bit me in the fucking ass again. We'd been having a pretty good day, when the subject of kids came up, and I brought up wanting to find my niece once she turns 18 and DCFS finally can't stop it, and I decided to let the whole story out, how she's also my little sister, and everything that happened to my Dad and Mona. He asked me point blank if I had also had sex with my Dad, and when I admitted it, he flipped out, worse than Dave did when I told him I'm bi. If you saw him leave, that was just the end of it. He said stuff about me I'd rather not repeat."

"I'm so sorry, Aunt Toni."

She gave me a light kiss on my cheek, then snuggled her face into my neck before saying, "I know you are, Drew. But why do I wind up with all the negative consequences? You and Tina, Henry and his girls, you find people who are accepting, nobody has tried to hurt you after finding out, while I lose my whole family within days of the secret being revealed, and can't find a guy who won't run from me if I dare bring it up. Jason's hardly the first. At least I knew better than to try with Dave. Saying I was bi was enough for him."

I wanted to take her pain away, but knew it was impossible. "I don't know what to say. What happened to your family wasn't fair, and by comparison we and the Kilsons may just be enjoying good luck and someday that will run out on us. But you have to know you now have two families right here who accept you and that past, and will stand by you forever. Even if you still want to keep looking for a boyfriend who will accept you, we are your backup, you'll always have a place in our lives, our hearts, our beds."

"MMmmmm," she said, pulling back to look me in the eyes. "I like being in your beds. Maybe that's where I truly belong, and all this was to get me to see it. Drew... would... would you marry me?"

I cupped her face in my hands, and said, "Toni, this isn't the day to ask me that question, not less than an hour after Jason hurt you so badly. Why don't you wait a bit, let your emotions settle down and if you ask me again, I think I'd say yes." And I kissed her lips, then let her hug me again.

My cellphone rang in my pocket, and it was Mom. I shot her off a quick text, and in a minute, she and Patti were both walking through the door. Toni let me go, and sat on the couch, and I gave way so they could sit on either side of her. I went to the kitchen for some water, while Toni repeated her story.

When I got back, Patti asked me, "You actually turned her down?"

"No," I answered. "I asked her to wait and ask again, which is just what I know you would have done if I had asked you to marry me the same day my Dad died. Right question, wrong time is all."

Patti nodded, but said, "Well, you're not the only person she's asking to marry, and Tina and I have both said yes, because we know it's the right answer to that question, regardless of what happened with Jason. So, I suggest you get with the program, Drew."

I wasn't going to argue the point. I dropped to my knees in front of Toni, took her hands, and said, "Yes, Toni, my love, I will marry you, together with Patti and Tina. Several times over the past year, I've dreamt of you wearing a necklace like Mom's and interpreted that as us being married someday, and I came to know that's what I wanted, while I accepted that you didn't, until now. I can prove it, too. Stay right here?"

I ran up the stairs to one of the unused guest rooms, and retrieved from its closet a box I had put there the summer before. I ran back downstairs and got back on my knees, and opened the box. Inside was another necklace with a tri-color heart pendant. Patti and Mom both gasped, as I hadn't told either of them about it. I took it out, and held it towards Toni, as both of her eyes shed a tear. "You knew?" she asked. Mom took it from me, and put it around Toni's neck, then held her own next to it. Although the pendant was made of the same three golds as Mom's, the sequence of them was different, and Toni's chain was made of white gold instead of the rose of Mom's.

"I hoped. I went back to the same jeweler over the summer, just in case they might discontinue this style in the future. This was before you met Jason, of course." What I didn't say was that I'd actually bought a third necklace at the same time as the 2nd, hopeful then that Jean might join us as well, before she met Duke. It was still sitting up in that closet. Was it waiting for Amber, now?

"How do I explain it?" Toni asked.

I smiled, and said, "Same way my Mom does, it was a birthday gift from me. Your birthday was two weeks ago, after all. Tell people you admired Mom's, and I got you one similar but not identical for you this year, both as a birthday gift and as a thank you for watching our house for us. I doubt anyone will check to find out I actually bought it last summer."

Toni threw herself into my arms again, this time in happiness, but not being prepared, she knocked me backwards, and she landed atop me on the carpet, rapidly kissing about every inch of my face. She sat up on my torso, and pulled off her v-neck tshirt, and said, "You are so getting fucked tonight... husband. Oh, I like the sound of that. C'mon. It's past due that we use the master bedroom here once in awhile."

She rolled off of me, and I quickly picked her up, and carried her up the stairs, as Mom and Patti followed us. I finished undressing Toni, and laid her down at the edge of the bed, and knelt next to it and started eating her out before I took off even a stitch of my clothing. Mom and Patti got out of their clothes, and started pulling at mine, laughing at my impatience to make love to my new wife.

Soon I was nude, and Toni pulled away and scrambled to the middle to the bed, beckoning me with a finger. I climbed onto the bed, following her, and dove face first between her legs again. Mom and Patti each claimed one of Toni's breasts, and between us we sucked and nibbled on her for about 20 minutes, giving her five orgasms, each bigger than the last.

Toni finally pushed my head away, and moaned, "Fuck me now, Drew. I want your cock in my pussy, and one of my wives to ride my face."

I suggested the Splitting Bamboo position, where I would be closer to kneeling over one of Toni's legs, without getting in the way of whoever would be over Toni's mouth. Patti won the rock-papers-scissors match to ride Toni first, but Mom insisted they switch every time Toni got one of them to cum. The other was going to suckle Toni's breasts, and occasionally stroke her clit.

Once I got stroking into her, Toni came almost constantly, between the attention she was getting from Mom and I, and still she managed to make Patti come in a few minutes. Mom nearly had to pull Patti away, and they swapped places.

Patti knelt by me, rubbing Toni's clit while kissing me, then whispered, "Isn't this so much better than 'ask me later'? Fuck your wife, Drew, welcome her right." Patti then turned, and kissed Tina in much the same way, and I took over frigging Toni's clit as I thrust into her as fast as I could in that position.

Mom came, and rolled to the side. Instead of taking another turn, Patti whispered to Toni, who looked up at me, moaning, "Fuck me doggy, husband." We changed position, and Patti slid into a 69 beneath us. That must have been what the whispers were about. God, did Patti love that combination.

As I really started pounding into her, Toni's orgasms were coming about every minute, some not even finishing before the next began. Finally, mine roared through me, and I flooded her, the excess coating Patti's face. It was the messiest I'd ever seen her. It didn't last long, as Toni turned to lick Patti clean, while Mom got between Toni's legs to clean the mess I'd left there, too.

I lay and watched, as my three wives gradually shifted into a daisy chain. Three wives! Even the thought made me shudder again. How in the space of 15 months had I gone from having a girlfriend to being in a quad marriage with her, my mom and an aunt (kind of)?

I hardened again, and nudged my way into their triangle, letting Toni suck my cock, while I ate out Patti. Toni's orgasms came slower now, but they were rocking the bed when they did. Mom was pushing her higher and higher, and I came again when she had her biggest and finally pushed away from us, her body shuddering out of control. I heard her whisper, "I love you all," right before she passed out.

We rearranged her to the center of the bed, and spooned, Patti between Toni and I, and Mom behind her, and we were soon asleep.

~~~~~

March 17, 2014

I woke alone. I knew Mom and Toni had to work, but where was Patti? Her clothes from the day before were gone, so I got mine on. She wasn't anywhere in the house, but as I was searching, I heard splashing from our pool next door, so went out the back, and crossed through the gate.

As I came to the pool, Amber and Sandy were swimming in one-piece suits, but still no Patti. Both women looked gorgeous in the water, Sandy's more muscular build giving her the slight edge in curves, but something about Amber pulled my eyes to her.

"Happy Saint Patrick's Day!" Amber shouted, when she spotted me.

I returned the greeting, then asked, "Is Patti inside?"

Sandy giggled, and Amber said, "She's over at our house. I kinda challenged her to go seduce my Dad, maybe get him to open up emotionally. He's got the day off, but wouldn't come over here to swim with us, even though Patti said it's okay. She's been over there about an hour, so I would guess if anyone's inside, my Dad's inside her right about now. In exchange, we get you for the day."

"Both of you?" I asked.

Amber nodded, but Sandy said, "Would you mind if I just watched the two of you? I don't think I'm quite ready for you to be my lover yet."

"I told you Friday, Sandy, you can do as little or as much with me as you're comfortable with. If that's watching today, I'm fine." With that, I started getting out of my clothes.

"Drew! What about the neighbors?" Sandy asked.

I pointed at the privacy fencing. "Can you see even your own house through the mesh of the fencing?"

Sandy admitted, "No. I can see Toni's house, though."

"Well, Patti and I own that, we just don't live there yet, so there was no reason the block its view. Toni's been our guest."

"And now your wife?" Amber asked.

"Patti told you, I take it? Yes, we're now one family, and we'll move Toni into this house after graduation as Mom's roommate, when Patti and I move over there."

"Why don't you all live in one?" Sandy asked. "It's not like you need more than one bedroom."

"And if that becomes public knowledge, we're sunk. Having the second house protects us, by maintaining a public image of Patti and I as a normal monogamous couple who live next to Mom and Toni, not with them. The privacy fences will also let us go back and forth, freely, without the neighbors knowing that we spent the night here instead. Patti and I can come home from work and to the neighbors it would look like we stayed in."

I was down to underwear when Amber pulled herself up the ladder, and started pulling off her own suit. "And what about when you have kids?"

I pulled my briefs down my legs as I said, "That will be harder, no doubt. Once they're old enough to talk, we lose control over who they might say something to, so they have to be kept in the dark until they're old enough to both understand and keep quiet. It might be best to wait until they're 18."

Sandy, trying very hard to look at my eyes instead of between my legs, said, "Unless you completely stop, they're going to figure it out. I started getting suspicious of Amber and Dad almost immediately, even though it took me 3 years to actually catch them in the act."

"You never told me that..." Amber said.

Sandy shrugged. "Why would I? It was easier to act like finding you in Dad's bed was an accident, than to admit I was trying repeatedly to catch you."

I said, "We're not going to stop loving each other physically, just because there are kids in the family. Even if it means that we take turns with one of us watching the kids at one house so the others can be intimate in the other."

Amber stepped up to me, mashed her wet body against me, and ran her hand along my cock, saying, "speaking of intimate..." then kissed me. I finished getting hard, ran my own hand along her flat stomach to her pussy, and found her slick, not just wet from the pool. I walked her over to the hot tub, sat her on the ledge, knelt on the step and started to eat her out.

I heard Sandy exiting the pool, but it wasn't until she started licking on Amber's right breast that I realized she was naked standing beside me, her tummy muscled and her pussy just out of sight. It was distracting, but encouraged me to really put on a show. Maybe, it would hasten her decision to join us.

In the back of my head, I was thinking, 'You have three wives, a fourth lover in Sophia back on campus, a fifth in Amber here, why are you being so greedy?' I guess the dick wants what the dick wants, sometimes, and it wanted into Sandy. When she was ready.

Amber came under my tongue, although I'm sure Sandy helped. I stood up, put my cock between her lips, and thrust. Amber grunted, then said, "This ledge isn't the most comfortable place for this. Can we get in the tub, maybe?"

I answered by picking her up under her legs and standing us up, still sheathed in her, got her to wrap her legs around me, and started a lift and drop motion that had her screaming in an orgasm in a minute, because I was hitting her g-spot and clit on each stroke. Sandy watched on with her eyes wide, then jumped on the hot tub's ledge, and started frigging herself, her eyes never leaving us.

I walked us over to one of the lounges, and lowered Amber onto her back, still thrusting into her. This let me increase my pace and force, and we quickly came together, screaming each other's name. Collapsed, we heard clapping. At first, I thought it was Sandy, but it turned out to be Patti, standing at the slider. I caught a glimpse of Henry, but he had a pained expression on his face, and he fled.

Amber saw the same thing, and frowned. "Patti, why did you bring Dad over here? That wasn't your assignment. He took one look at Drew and me and totally spooked."

Patti turned, saw that Henry wasn't there, and her smile disappeared. "I'm sorry," tumbled from her mouth, as she and Sandy came to sit by us. I sat on the lounge, only to have Amber climb into my lap.

"So, how did it go, up to that point?" Amber asked.

"He knew why I was there from the moment I knocked on the door. He's either a telepath or an empath or he's got this house bugged, because from kissing me at the front door, to carrying me up the stairs, he took charge, but then put my pleasure first. It was the most gentle love making I've ever experienced, but his love comes through so clearly that you can't help but cum when he wants you to."

"Exactly!" Both of his daughters exclaimed, followed by "Jinx!" from Sandy.

Patti chuckled. "I was expecting him to be tense, it being our first time, but there was none of that, and I thought he might be ready to see someone else with you. I guessed wrong."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers