Second Year After Ch. 05

Story Info
Reacting to New Lives, New Jobs, New Problems.
7.3k words
4.67
20.3k
38

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,922 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to Chapter Five of Second Year After, the continuation of First Year After. I recommend reading all previous chapters, and I hope you find them worth your time. As always, constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described in this story is between fictional characters over the age of 18. Enjoy.

~~~~~~

May 19th, 2014

Kenny's graduation gift from his parents was a two-week vacation to Bermuda, starting the very next day after we'd gotten back from Graduation, so we didn't see him again for the rest of the month. Duke had flown straight from his own graduation to Denver to see Jean, as she was graduating at the end of the week. He congratulated us on the pregnancy by Facebook after Kenny apparently shared our news along with his own.

On the following Tuesday, Amber, Patti and I were the only ones without either work or school, so we wound up spending the day together, starting in the hot tub, nude.

Amber raised the issue that was on all of our minds. "You don't think I should be with Kenny, do you, Drew?"

I paused before saying, "Should? I don't know the right answer to that. I've had time to think about it since the wedding, and the only argument I can come up with for opposing you pursuing a relationship with him is that I want you to be with us, instead. That's selfish, but it comes down to what I want you to do, not what you want or what you should do."

"Well, I don't care if it's selfish," Patti said. "I wanted you to marry us two months ago, and I still do. Thanks to Tina and Toni, your Dad is adjusting to having multiple sex partners, which was your objection then. Now it's that you don't want to be a single mom? What I haven't heard is that you love Kenny more than you love your Dad, me, or even Drew."

Amber said, "I... I don't. I love you, baby, and Dad, and yes, I have stronger feelings for Drew than I have for Kenny, so far at least. But how do I turn him down if he proposes, if that's what is best for our baby?"

Patti answered, "Is it best? Not loving him seems a good enough reason to say no, all by itself. Yes, you'd have to appear as a single mom to the public, but you were going to appear to be a single woman when it was just going to be you and your Dad, unless you happened to find a guy to share you with him. One who wasn't already married, that is. We could always come out publicly as a polyamorous triad, you, me and Drew, and raise our babies together, even with Kenny being the baby daddy..."

I added, "It actually comes down to Kenny, what you do or don't feel for each other, and whether he would agree to sharing you, whether with your Dad, Patti or me."

"You don't think I've thought of all that?" Amber said. "I asked him one day what he thought about polyamory, and he acted like it was a mortal sin. I shudder to think what he'd say about incest. That's not an option, and if we were a triad in any public way, he'd probably come after custody of the baby on the basis that we're committing bigamy, with or without marriage licenses."

I took her right hand in mine, and said, "So then it comes down to whether you love Kenny enough to be happy in a marriage with him. You owe yourself at least that much. You owe him that much, too. Raising your baby in a loveless marriage does nobody any favors."

She sighed. "Well, he hasn't asked, so I'll have to see how I feel if and when he does. Can we please talk about something else?"

"Sure," Patti said. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

Amber smiled, and told us, "I'd like a girl, but Kenny wants a son, a Kenneth Junior, even. They say that if you have bad morning sickness, it's probably a girl, and mine has been horrible, for what that's worth. How has yours been?"

"Mild enough I could hide it from Drew before graduation." Patti answered. "Does that mean I have a boy, or is it just my usual cast-iron stomach protecting me?"

"Time will tell," I said.

"Your boobs already seem bigger," Amber said. "Are they as sensitive as mine have gotten? I've had to keep Kenny away from my boobs, they've been so tender."

"Mine have just been more responsive, rather than sore, Drew's come close to giving me orgasms just from sucking them a couple times," Patti said, "But he loves my pussy so much he's moved on to it before before I came."

"Is that so?" I said, "Let's double team her, Amber." I latched onto Patti's left nipple, and Amber took the right, and between us, Patti's first orgasm struck in two minutes. We continued to suckle on them through three more orgasms, before Patti pushed us away, crying, "Okay, okay, now they're feeling a little sore."

As we pulled away from Patti's chest, Amber grabbed my cock, saying, "Gimme that," before climbing into my lap and impaling herself on me. Patti lightly brushed Amber's breasts, making her moan, and Amber came around me twice, clenching herself tight, and I finally gave her my cum.

We got out of the tub, and showered off in the master bedroom. I was hard again by the time we finished, and the girls started a double blowjob there on the bathroom floor, before we made our way to the bed and I made love to Patti, Amber caressing our skin in between kisses with each of us.

The rest of the day went much the same, until we stopped to make dinner, putting on a minimum of clothing.

Sandy was off studying after school, so didn't get back until we were cooking, and immediately knew how our day had gone. "Don't wear him out, now. He still has two more wives to satisfy, and I wouldn't mind another shot at him, too."

I kissed Sandy, and said, "Whenever you want me, 'sis'."

"Now?" She asked.

Amber and Patti giggled, with Amber saying, "We've got dinner handled, if you've got the energy left."

I took Sandy's hand, and we walked upstairs. The bedroom reeked of sex, and Sandy grinned after taking a deep whiff of the smell. We undressed, and I lay her down, and began lapping at her pussy. She was damp, but needed a little more lubrication. It soon flowed over my tongue, a delicious appetizer. After a couple minutes, she purred, "Fuck me now."

I climbed between her legs, and did just that. She gave as good as I gave her, thrusting her hips, and squeezing hard with her Kegels. Sandy came once, as I was beginning to increase my speed, and she shouted, "Oh, yes, just like that! Oh, god, I love how you do me, Drew!" For a girl who had only given up her virginity near the beginning of the year, she was learning fast, apparently getting a lot more time with her Dad while Amber was at school, and lots of advice from Mom and Toni.

Both of whom happened to walk in, just as I was cumming into Sandy's grasping pussy on her second orgasm. Sandy beamingly looked up at them and said, "The Kegels work on Drew, too."

Toni said, "I told you they would. Let me clean you up, hon."

I rolled out of the way, and watched as Toni climbed between Sandy's thighs, and started licking my semen out of her. We heard a shouted "Dinner's ready!" just as Sandy came a third time.

"We'll be down as soon as Sandy can walk!" I shouted back, which brought laughs from downstairs. Toni wet a wash cloth, cleaned her own face, then came back to wipe Sandy clean as she lay there panting. I grabbed another to wipe my cock clean, and put back on the pair of shorts I had been wearing before, and helped Sandy get up and back into her clothes for dinner.

Henry arrived just as we got downstairs, and we all enjoyed a great dinner, after which the Kilsons went home.

Patti and I brought Mom and Toni up to speed on our conversation with Amber in the hot tub.

Mom said, "You've got to let her find her own way on this, you two. She clearly wants to make up her own mind, and will stubbornly defend her decisions, even if they're wrong. Think of her as a car that needs space to turn around in. Let her know that she has your love and support regardless, and then give her that space."

~~~~~

May 22, 2014

Henry wanted to perform ultrasounds for all three Moms, as they each hadn't had one yet, and scheduled all of them for Thursday afternoon, after his normal office hours. He wasn't saying it, but I was sure he was most concerned about Mom's pregnancy, between her age and the risk of genetic issues. Because Kenny wasn't there, we all just gathered in the exam room, and the women took turns on the table.

Patti went first, and hearing the baby's heartbeat brought tears to my eyes. We'd created that life together! Then it was Mom's turn, and the sound was much the same, fast and steady. Henry was nodding at what he saw, and said everything looked good.

Then, when Amber was being scanned, the sound was different, more rapid and uneven somehow, and as Henry moved the scanner around, the sounds changed, half the beats fading in and out and he said, "You're carrying twins, baby. Fraternal, not identical."

Twins? Now I was maybe the Dad of FOUR babies? I quickly did the probability math in my head.

"What does that do to the odds of Drew being their dad?" Amber asked.

I explained the math. "If Kenny had an 80% chance of being the dad when it was only one baby, square that to get the chance of being Dad to both babies. That's 64%. That means my chance of being the father of at least one is now 36%."

"36 percent is better than 20, isn't it?" she asked, apparently hoping as much as I was that I was the father.

I answered, "Yes and no. With twins, his chance of being a dad doesn't go down, it also goes up from 80% to 96%, because the odds of my being the father to both of your babies is also squared, or only 4%. The middle 32% chance is that we're both dads, of one baby each. So if we were hoping that Kenny wasn't going to be a father, that just got a lot less likely, and the most likely outcome is still that both babies are his."

"Oh," was all she could say.

Like it or not, it looked like Kenny was destined to be in Amber's life. I vowed to myself that I'd accept that. I felt Kenny would make a good Dad, I just didn't see him as Amber's husband. I could see Henry wasn't happy, either. Amber had not made a commitment to me, but she'd promised 'life-long' to her Dad and the pregnancy was pulling her away from him.

Amber texted Kenny with the news of the twins, and he was thrilled, still thinking that both babies were undoubtedly his.

~~~~~

May 23, 2014

A few days before, Mom asked me whether it would be okay if Henry could come with us on our Maine trip. I said yes, without hesitation. He got his partner to cover his patients and booked seats on our planes.

So, the Friday before Memorial Day, Mom, Henry, Patti and I flew into Bangor, Maine, and drove a rental to Mt. Desert island, where the town of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are both located. The hotel we were staying at was outside of both, selected mainly because it featured adjoining rooms with whirlpool tubs in each, letting Henry and Mom check into one, and Patti and I into the other, but once the connecting doors were open, we could pass between freely, without raising suspicions.

I hoped that Henry had asked to come on the trip because he was open to trying a foursome with me present, but it apparently was still triggering his fears, so for the duration of the trip, Mom and Patti alternated between my bed and his. When we were back in the rooms after sightseeing and shopping for the day, however, we were often naked, letting Henry adjust to seeing me nude, and even erect a couple times. A big step forward.

Halfway through the trip, Henry chose to leave the doors between the rooms open at night, and Mom and I could hear Patti and Henry making love, and vice versa. It was actually exciting to hear but not see the other couple, and it was another step for Henry, as he had no adverse reaction.

~~~~~

May 27, 2014

Dad's birthday had shifted to the day after Memorial Day, and we observed it by driving to the top of Cadillac Mountain to see the sunrise, then went to Sand Beach to scatter the last of Dad's ashes. There was nobody else there that early, and it was still chilly in late May, so Mom, Patti and I quietly spread his ashes into the water, and the four of us held hands and watched as the waves washed him out to sea. "Goodbye, my love," Mom whispered, one tear falling, as we turned to leave.

We then drove into Bar Harbor for breakfast, and told stories about Dad, and by the time we were done, we were laughing, and the somber mood had passed.

~~~~~

June 1, 2014

The rest of the trip, we did day trips around the area of Maine near Mt. Desert Island, and along the coast, ranging from the New Brunswick border down to Freeport and the big LL Bean store there.

We flew back from Bangor on the Sunday after Memorial Day, having had a great time together, regardless of Henry's continued hesitance to be intimate in the same room with me. I now had confidence we'd get there someday, so I could be patient. If anything was true, it was that I hoped that the Kilsons would all be in our lives for the long-term.

Now, remember how Patti and I waited a whole year before moving into the house we bought, so her parents wouldn't complain about us cohabiting before marriage? Well, we didn't move after all. With Mom and Henry planning to marry at the end of the month, it wound up making more sense for Mom to officially move in with Henry and his girls, letting Patti and I stay in her house, and letting Toni continue to stay in ours, for the time being. We kept our house as the center for our quad marriage, and contracted for more privacy fencing and a gate between that house and Henry's, so everyone could cross between unobserved, too.

We also decided that House #1 and House #2 were just plain dumb names and made even less sense if we counted the Kilson house as #3, so we started referring to Henry's house as West House, Mom's as Center House, and the last as East House.

Mom had decided during the trip to sleep with Henry at his house a couple nights per week once they married, probably Mondays and Thursdays, planning to share him with Sandy or Amber if they wished, the rest she would spend with Toni, Patti and I.

When we got to our homes, I noticed Kenny's car in the West driveway, so after dropping our bags off at Center and giving Toni a quick hug, Patti and I walked over to say "Hi!"

Henry stopped us at the door. "Amber and Kenny are having sex. I almost walked in on them. Sandy left a note saying she went to a friend's to study for finals, after Kenny showed up. Let's head over to your house."

So we walked back over to Center, told Mom and Toni what was up, and we invited Henry to stay for dinner, and we caught Toni up on everything.

About an hour later, Amber and Kenny showed up, apologetic for not keeping track of time, then Sandy showed up soon after, when nobody was at her house when she got home.

Kenny left another hour after.

As soon as he was gone, Amber turned to Henry, and said, "Dad, I really am sorry. Kenny just showed up, and expected a warm welcome. I thought for sure we'd be done before you got home."

Henry responded, "Baby, I have to adjust, I guess. I know I've been sharing you with Drew and Patti occasionally the past few months, but you've come over here to do it. Having you be with Kenny in your room, I simply wasn't expecting it."

Sandy asked, "Can you maybe find somewhere else, at least until I'm done with finals?"

Amber countered, "Where? We both still live with our parents."

"How about East House? It's got two unused bedrooms," Toni, suggested.

"Is that what we're calling your house now?" Amber asked, getting a nod from Toni. "Are you sure we wouldn't be putting you out?"

Toni smiled, saying, "If you're too loud, I can come to either of the other two houses. You could even think about moving in, if that makes more sense. But Drew and Patti should weigh in. It's their house, after all."

Patti said yes, but I said, "We need some way to know when Kenny's going to be around here, so he doesn't stumble onto our secrets. Plus, I would rather he didn't move in, for the same reason. Use the house as a place to have sex, if you want, but if you move in there, he'll be asking to move in with you, I'm sure. It would be easier to keep our secrets secure if you continue living with your Dad, and pressure him into getting his own place."

"That's acceptable," Amber said. "I don't want to rush things with him, anyway."

~~~~~

June 2, 2014

Kenny started his job at one of the big accounting and consulting firms, where he'd be studying for the CPA exam, and then getting assigned to a client, possibly out of town.

Duke and Jean were giving up on a job search in Denver, and were both looking for jobs in Dallas, and were staying at his parents, although they insisted Jean stay in their guest room.

Amber started her new job at the Karlson Gallery downtown, using her art history degree to good effect helping to sell the artworks on display, and shadowing the buyer. I didn't understand that world, being a confirmed nerd, but Amber thrived on it, and she was glowing when she came home for dinner that night, that Mom cooked for her at Henry's house.

~~~~~

June 5, 2014

The day after Sandy finished finals, we gathered for another group dinner at West House, at her request. Before the food was served, she asked for our attention. "I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make this announcement, but Principal Saunders called me this morning to tell me I'm officially the valedictorian of my class."

We all whooped in response, and Henry said, "I'm so proud of you, baby! I knew you'd make it!"

Sandy looked at her dad, before saying, "You did, Daddy? I haven't said anything, for fear of jinxing it. It wound up being a four way tie on GPA all the way back to freshman year, and I only won because I'd taken the most AP courses."

Henry hugged her, before saying, "Who do you think suggested that AP tie-breaker to Saunders last year, when there were five of you with perfect GPAs, and you were taking nothing but APs this year? Except phys ed, of course."

Her face broke into a sparkling grin. "Thank you, Daddy! So, do you think I could have some wine to make a toast to you all for supporting me?"

Henry chuckled, saying "Nice try, but no. Maybe when you graduate summa cum laude in four years. Or three, knowing you."

"Four. I can't manage the kind of GPA I'll need to get into John Hopkins or Harvard Medical if I rush through my Bachelor's in three. Besides, I want the college experience, maybe even an on-campus boyfriend now and hopefully a study buddy, too."

Showing just how little he actually was surprised, Henry pulled two bottles of sparkling cider from the fridge, and poured glasses for all. "No champagne, since we have three pregnant ladies, in addition to Sandy being under age, but this should work for toasting. You first, baby."

Sandy raised her glass, and said, "I could be here all night thanking each of you individually for what you've done for me, even those of you who are new additions to my family. Let me just say that this final semester might have crushed me, if I had not resolved what my feelings were for my Dad and being sexual with him, and then been able to turn to each of you for love, encouragement and even the stress relief of a good orgasm now and then. It let me stay focused on my studies, so thank you all. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" We all shouted.

"My turn," Henry said. "Sandra Nicole Kilson, I am sorry that I was ever a cause of stress for you from making love to you. It was never intended to be anything but an expression of our love, so I am also glad we got to a better place. More important to me than being your lover is being a good dad to you. In addition to loving you and Amber, I am also proud of you both, not for this award specifically, but for the continuous effort behind it. That more than anything tells me you will both succeed in this world, and this will not be the last accolade you receive. Cheers!"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,922 Followers
12