Secret Admirer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was actually out on her date that night, but luckily going somewhere different. How awkward would that be?

Darren came into his bedroom to see what I was up to. Now let me explain something. Each of my children had their own bedroom, but when Laura and I started sleeping apart, and I had the fold-up bed in the lounge, Darren and Joe offered to share Joe's room so I could have Darren's. So we bought another bed for me so he could have his own.

I was so grateful and so proud of my boys at that time. I mean, how many kids would actually suggest that they give up their own room and privacy for their dad? I was happy because of the way we brought them up to respect and think about others. I can just see their faces when they told me what they were going to do.

I was sitting on the couch reading when I could see my boys standing in front of me. I looked up.

"Dad, me and Darren have decided that he's gonna stay in my room and you're gonna have Darren's so you don't have to sleep on the floor in here. We don't care how long it's for and there's gonna be no argument about our decision." I felt the tears building up in my eyes. I was an emotional freak.

I could see them look at each other and shake their heads. I started to protest but they wouldn't give up. They just came and sat down next to me at both sides and gave me a hug. "Dad, please let us do this. You're the best dad ever. Nobody else's dad loves them like you love us and we love you the same." They stood up and I could see they were both nearly crying. "Me and Darren are gonna start moving his stuff now. You can help us if you want." Then they ran off upstairs.

So that's what happened, nearly 5 months beforehand, and now my youngest boy was looking at me and smiling. "Got a date?" I nodded, whilst looking through my clothes, standing in my underwear and black socks.

"I think that the black pants and blue shirt would be nice, don't you think?" I asked him, whilst holding them up.

He eyed them suspiciously. "Hmmm, I think the black pants with the light blue shirt would be better, it suits you better 'cause of your tanned skin, the darker shirt makes you look pale." I gave him a fake scowl and he laughed. I wore that last week and he never said anything. "I think we need to take you shopping, dad, you're clothes are getting waaaay too old." The scowl comes back. I thought I was pretty trendy, shows what I know then doesn't it?

I eventually decided to trust his judgment and of course, my little boy was correct. I looked waaaay better.

************

My palms were sweating as I drove to the Farmhouse restaurant. I loved it there; the food was delicious but also expensive. We had been to the restaurant on a number of occasions with family and friends for birthdays and anniversaries. The staff were pleasant and some we knew on a first name basis. Peter, the manager was one of my clients. I had arranged the advertising for his business and designed the signs for the building. My admirer obviously either had good taste, or knew that I liked it there.

I parked up and checked myself in the mirror, wiping away the sweat that had gathered there. After opening the window to get some fresh air, I decided to step outside, and calm down my nerves. My watch said 7.35, so I knew I was early. I wondered how my admirer must be feeling right now. Locking my car door, I walked to the main entrance, and waited for him or her to turn up. I checked myself over; making sure nothing was out of place.

After a long while, I checked my watch and noticed that it was 7.50. Time was going by so slowly. Looking again, it was 7.55pm and I was pissed off. I figured that it was a joke all along, that someone was playing with my mind. Inside, I cursed myself and balled up my fists. Never again was this gonna happen to me. Next time I arrange a date, I make sure I speak to the person first.

I was just turning to leave when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I stopped, and the next second a male voice spoke.

"Where do you think you're going?" I smiled then froze. I recognized that voice, a voice I knew so well. I swallowed hard, not believing my ears.

I turned around and gasped when my suspicions about the voice was confirmed.

To be continued...

Sorry...not!

12