Secret Agent Crush Ch. 01

Story Info
A secret agent and his wife deal with a young BBW.
1.1k words
3.94
41.2k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peter. I am a secret agent for the U.S. Government, as is my wife, Sarah. We have been working together on missions for a couple of years. One day, the boss asked us to come in to hear our next mission.

"Good morning, Peter. Good morning, Sarah. Are you guys ready for your briefing?" We nodded. I looked at my wife. She was so beautiful. She had brown hair and light skin, and was thin as a rail. Her breasts were an A cup, as she was heavy into fitness and had almost no fat on her body. Her butt was small but firm. She was a total model. She was popular in the agency for being so pretty. I always wondered how I managed to end up with someone so beautiful. I myself am fairly small. I'm 5'5 and 130 pounds. We are a small couple, but we are quick, which is why we are ideal for certain missions. "This mission is one of our more... interesting solutions. It may test your relationship though."

I cut in. "We understood things could get hairy when we got married. We are the strongest couple you will ever see. We are ready for anything." I smiled as Sarah, and she smiled lovingly back.

"Fair enough. We have found the radiation crystal in a mine in Germany."

"The same one we have been searching for all this time?"

"Indeed, the same," the sergeant said. "The company Green Corp is holding it. We need you two to infiltrate the company and steal it."

"Seems simple enough," I said. "What's the plan?"

"That's where things get a bit odd. We have lucked upon a mail order service. In Germany, mail order grooms are gaining popularity. A young girl named Gretchen has actually hand picked you Peter. Her parents have chosen to bring you over. We will have you wife represent the Mail Order service. You will move in with the Grumheld family while all of this takes place. I don't have any pictures, but it doesn't really matter. You will assume the role of Jim Peters. Once Sarah has successfully stolen the crystal, you will be out. Peter, you will essentially serve as a distraction.

"Sounds good," Sarah said. "When do we start?"

"Right now..."

We drove up to the Grumheld's house in our rental car. The house was fairly large, and it was in the middle of nowhere. "There's the mine" said Sarah, pointing towards a mountain. Man was it close. This plan was ingenious. Nobody would be any the wiser.

We knocked on the door, and it creaked open. "Hello," said an older looking woman. "My name is Griselda, I'm Gretchen's mother. Come in!" We walked into the house. It was a beautiful wood floored, farm style house. There were two girls sitting on a bench.

"So, which one is Gretchen?"

They shook their heads. "I'm Berma."

"And I'm Layla."

Suddenly, I heard the wood creak. "I'm Gretchen," I heard from behind. I turned around to find an enormous girl. She must have been 6 foot 7, and wide as a door. I wouldn't be surprised if she was well over 400 pounds. She had medium length, blonde, curly hair. She had a cute, chubby face. But she came charging at me and gave me a big hug. Being that my head was at her chest level, my face was suddenly buried in the largest breasts I have ever seen. She was wearing a fairly low cut top that revealed mountains of cleavage. Each breast had to be significantly larger than my head. Her powerful arms were now wrapped around my torso and upper back. I could not move, and I could feel the oxygen in my lungs slowly leaving. I tried pushing away, but all I was doing was sinking my hands into her massive breasts, kneading them. I felt so helpless in her arms. I could faintly hear the phrase "You're such a cutie!" though it was heavily muffled. My head was slowly sinking into her cleavage, with my head becoming entirely wrapped by her boob flesh. I could feel my feet leave the ground; this monstrous woman was now lifting me in the air with her bear hug! It was clear she could break me in half if she wanted to.

And then, she plopped me out. Dazed beyond belief, and still held tight in her grasp, my head fell on top of her breasts. "I love you!" she said. With one had still supporting my body in the air, she pulled my head back with her other hand and gave me a huge, wet kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my wife giving an absolutely disgusted look. A man walked into the house.

"Oh, is this the boy!? How do you like him, Gretchen?"

"I love him daddy! He's perfect, I'm going to love him forever!"

He chuckled. "Aw that's great hun. Why don't you take him upstairs and get to know him better. I'm Hans, by the way, her father. She just turned 18 and is so excited. Eighteen!? This eighteen year old made my wife look like a child. She heaved me over her shoulder and marched me to the stairs. I was surprised they didn't give way. All I could see was my wife's face looking incredibly worried.

She closed the door behind her. I could hear everyone else talking downstairs. "So, Gretchen. It's good to finally meet you."

"I have been waiting for you for forever!" She gushed, dropping me on the bed. As she walked, her breasts bubbled and rippled. It was actually intimidating. Now I could see the rest of her as well. Her mid-section was wide beyond belief. Each thigh was twice as thick as my entire body, at least. Despite her size, everything was smooth. She was definitely fat, but somehow, toned at the same time. Incredibly thick would be a nice way of putting it. She was wearing short shorts, and her ass could barely squeeze through a door. She edged her way onto her bed, which groaned in protest. "Come here baby boy. Give mommy a kiss."

I did as I was told, crawled towards her. She was on her knees, and at her height, I legitimately had to climb up her chest. I felt her hand on the back of my head and I was thrust into her lips, face first. It felt like she was sucking the life out of me. Her tongue wormed her way into my mouth and dominated it from cheek to cheek. Even her mouth was huge. She lifted me up slightly and placed me on her thigh, tongue still in my mouth. Her massive thigh was like a bench. I couldn't help thinking about what sex would be like with her. There was no way my penis could do anything to this monster. I was average sized, but she was no average girl. "You're such a sweet baby boy!" she said, pulling away for a moment. "Tomorrow we'll be married, and then we can be together forever!"