Secret Agent Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
A Secret Agent is preparing to marry a huge BBW.
1.1k words
4.28
27k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day, we joined the family for dinner. I was still a bit shaken up; I was to marry a massive young girl more than three times my size. I could only hope Sarah will hurry on her mission, and we'd be out of this place. I took a seat, with Sarah sitting across the table from me. I heard a voice ask me "Vould you like some milk?" I turned my head. It was Gretchen, or moreover, it was one of her massive boobs inches from my face. I imagined that if they did have milk, it would take ages to drink it all. Seeing her breast straining against the fabric of an already large shirt was terrifying. I noticed, however, that she was holding a jug of milk.

"No thank you," I replied, blushing just a bit. I turned back to look at Sarah. She appeared to have lost color. It was almost as if she was worried. This kind of job could take a strain on relationships, this mission in particular. But we were a strong couple, and we would get through -

"Breast or thigh?" Boob was back. I could feel myself blushing again. Realizing quickly that she had chicken breasts and thighs, I responded with "Breast, please." She giggled and kissed my forehead, then plopped a chicken breast on my plate. Then came an unexpected move. She lifted me up like I was a baby and sat down in my chair (no arm rests, her ass would never fit in a normal chair), then plopped me on her lap. I was beginning to think she considered me a baby. Either way, the food was delicious.

"The wedding is scheduled for tomorrow at 9 am, bright and early. Any problems with that?" Hans said. I shook my head. "Excellent. Tonight, you will sleep with me. Your transporter will sleep with Gretchen. It's customary for us that the Bride and Groom don't sleep together until the wedding. Afterwards, you two will live in our guest house. It's tiny... but it should do until we can find you two a home. It's a one room one bath... I admit it may get a bit tight in there. Cozy is a good word. But you two will be fine. Gretchen will take good care of you."

After dinner, I briefly spoke with Sarah. "Hey hun."

"Hey." She sounded glum.

"What's wrong?"

"Your wife is... a lot different from me."

"Ain't that the truth?" I chuckled, but it didn't seem to help her.

"She's so fat. And her boobs... they're bigger than mine. Hell, they're bigger than my head, a lot bigger. And she's only eighteen, and..."

"Honey. I love you. I love your body, not hers. She is torture. Please, hurry up with the mission. Get me out of this."

She nodded. "You're right. I'm being irrational. I'll try to hurry up. I'll get you out of here soon."

"Baby boy!" I turned my head, only to get lifted up again. "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" While holding me, she began jumping up and down. Her breasts bounced up and down to an absurd degree. I could see Sarah out of the corner of my eye looking like she just swallowed a marble. But it wasn't long before she stopped jumping and shoved my little head between her boobs. I definitely felt like a baby in her bosom. She kissed the top of my head. "I may not be able to hold you tonight, but tomorrow you're all mine. And after ve get married, I vill be your new mommy. Mmm, does baby boy like mommy's busen? I don't think I've ever felt so embarrassed in my life to have a eighteen year old girl treat me this way, with my tiny wife standing right next to me. But I definitely wasn't ready for what happened next.

She put me down and walked to Sarah. "Looks like ve are having a slumber party ja?" Sarah nodded, gulping. Seeing them side by side was intimidating. Sarah's whole body weighed maybe as much as one of her legs. She picked my wife up by her arm pits and lifted her up to her breasts, engulfing her in the same bearhug she crushes me with. My wife struggled and squirmed to free herself, but she was no contest for the amazon overpowering her. Her face was stuck in Gretchen's cleavage. All I could see was her hair, and even that was disappearing. Her hands were pushing against her bosom, but it was no use. "Ve can talk about boys, and eat ice cream. Oh, and I can practice kissing with you!" Gretchen was holding the back of her head, still struggling for dear life. She looked up at me and smiled an almost evil grin. She could dominate a human being, and she knew it. "I'm going to slip into some pajamas, and then we can start. Baby boy, I'll be seeing you tomorrow, and for ze rest of our lives!" She blew me a kiss, my wife still buried in her boobs. Sarah's legs were kicking, but very slowly. "Do you love me?"

I swallowed hard. Sarah looked like she was running out of oxygen. I wasn't even sure if Gretchen knew it. I had to do something. "I love you... mommy." Her face lit up, but she didn't let Sarah go.

"Remember when we were making out earlier, and you were grabbing my breasts? Once we're married, I'm going to breast feed you all day. I can tell you like that. Your little Dickie told me!" She chuckled a childish chuckle. "I'm gonna smother zat little face of yours with my busen." Sarah was hardly moving at this point.

"Can I get a preview?" I asked. I prayed that would work.

"Ooh lala. Aren't you a naughty little boy? You can't wait for tomorrow can you?" I shook my head. She let Sarah go, who slumped down on her knees, panting for breath. She was clinging to Gretchen's tree trunk legs. Gretchen lurched forward, knocking her out of the way. She slowed down as she got right up next to me, sauntering seductively. With one bulky arm, she shoved my body into hers, my face smacking her left chest. "Are you thirsty, baby boy?"

"Yes mommy," I said. She pushed my head onto her nipple. It was clear she was not wearing a bra, as her nipple was showing through the tight shirt. I put my mouth on it and sucked it through the shirt. She pushed my hair aside.

"My good little boy wuvs his milk!" She giggled a bit, then let me go. "Go to bed, hun. We'll be together again tomorrow!" She and Sarah entered her room and closed the door. I walked to Hans' room. What was I getting myself into?