Secret Agent Crush Ch. 04

Story Info
Our hero wakes up with his new BBW Wife.
1.5k words
4.53
30.8k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on a bed in an unfamiliar room. I was still naked. Was this all just a terrible dream? Did I not actually get married to a behemoth girl? Did she not just give me the most intense sex of my life? I was hoping I could get back on with my life. The door creaked open. I was expecting my skinny wife Sarah to enter, but instead, the gigantic Gretchen walked in, sideways. She was wearing a tight pink shirt that plunged heavily at the neckline, showing off her watermelon sized breasts. She was also wearing some incredibly short shorts that displayed her tree trunk legs and the bottom of her massive, supple ass. She was cleaning the room with a duster. She came close to the bed, then turned her back to me and bent over to clean some of the lower items on a shelf. Her ass must have been 4 feet wide. Her butt was bobbing up and down as she cleaned. This had to be the biggest butt I've ever seen. Sarah had a cute little butt, but this thing dwarfed her butt, not to mention her entire body.

She quickly turned around and glanced from the bed to her own ass, which she was still pushing out a bit. "You like what you see non?" I didn't realize that I was still naked, and my member was erect. How was this happening? I'm not attracted to her. She frightens me, if anything. "Kiss it," she said, a sudden demanding tone coming from her voice. She edged closer to the bed and sunk her ass dangerously close to my face. It was like the moon was falling on top of me. One cheek could flatten me. I kissed it. Her shorts were riding up her crack like underwear. Her flesh was soft and plump. There was no bone in sight. "Mmm more honey." I kissed it more and more. I gave her a little bite. "Naughty little boy." Oh no, I think I was bad. "Time for a punishment." She slowly sat down on my face. I tried to push back on her ass, but of course it was all in vain. My face was now sideways while her butt crushed me. "So bad!" She pulled her shorts aside. I looked up, and was now staring into her ass hole. It was gaping. She came back down.

"Wait!" But it was too late. I entered a dark, warm world. It didn't smell bad at all, which was surprising. My tongue came out instinctively, and I licked her hole a bit. Her whole body shook. Cum dripped down from her vagina and slid across my head. I could sense that she was turning. She was now on the bed completely, with my legs sticking out from under her in front of her. My tongue was now going in and out of her ass hole, which was now starting to stink a bit. There was a ton of sweat building up down there. "Eat me, little Jimmy," I could hear. She spit on her hand and grabbed my cock and played with it like a toy. "Is your little Willie going to cum?" Her control over my member was incredible. I was going to burst. "Don't cum on my sheets baby boy!" I was trying desperately not to cum. The wetness and softness of her mashing my penis proved too intense. My pelvis thrusted upward, and I shot cum through her big hand.

"You bad little boy!" She sat up and pulled me out by my leg. Breathing normal air again was invigorating, but the serenity was short lived. She dropped me face down on her lap (Gretchen was now sitting cross legged) with my butt in the air. She gave me a light tab, and I moved forward a bit. She put on her mommy voice. "Now Jimmy, you know you can't be cumming on Mommy's sheets right?"

"Yes mommy."

"And you know I have to punish you right?"

"Yes mommy."

And with that, she began spanking me. She started softly, but slowly escalated. I could tell that she never really exerted much effort. I was a spy; I've been trained to not break under pain/pressure. There was no way she was going to break me and make me cry, which is clearly what she wanted. Whack! It was starting to hurt. Whack! My ass was super red now. Whack! The burn was unbearable. Whack! Tears shot out of my eyes. The pain was unbearable. Whack! I uttered a cry. She stopped spanking me. I was broken. It was incredibly depressing to me that I, a trained spy, was broken by an eighteen year old girl. I couldn't stop crying.

"Aww my wittle baby is crying!" She picked me up by the back of my neck and recklessly mashed me into her left breast. Her pink shirt could barely contain her massive breast, with her huge nipple bulging out. She guided me straight to it, and I put my whole mouth around it. I was still sobbing. "Baby boy, I didn't mean to hurt you, but you have to learn your lesson." I suckled on her breast through the pink fabric some more. "I love you so much baby boy. I'm your mommy from now on. I'll dress you up when I want to in something cute, but for the most part, I like you naked. Your little weewee is funny and cute. It's barely bigger than my finger. You need your milk baby boy. You must want me to take my breast out so you can bite my nipple."

I was holding her left breast with both of my hands while sinking my face into it. Her pink shirt felt like it was stretching to the point of bursting. I found myself kissing her boob and making out with it. Hopefully this would make her happy. That was essentially my mission: keep her happy. If she were to ever get angry with me, she could rip me in half with just a slight tug. "I love that you love my busen!" She pulled me off of her breast and smiled at me. Then she held my face close to her chest and started rotating left and right, each breast smashing against my face through her shirt. I was starting to get dizzy from being knocked around so much. When she stopped, I fell on her cushy chest. She didn't even have to use her hands; her arms were behind her back. My upper body was entirely resting on her huge rack. "What a cutie!"

She fell backwards on the bed, and I fell with her. My head bounced on her breast flesh. She pulled me up to her face and gave me a big, juicy kiss. Her beefy arms were wrapped around my upper body, and I was up to my chin in tit flesh. I had to say, that for as young as she was, she was an amazing kisser. I found myself reciprocating, with her in charge. Her tongue wormed its way around my mouth, and mine matched it. Our lips smacked as we made out, our saliva sealing our union. Her big hands moved up and down my back. My body wasn't even touching the bed. She was holding me above her, squeezing me into her supple body. My hands groped her breasts. She moaned slightly. I could tell by her legs that she was getting ready for sex. She was spreading out, and there was a moist patch on her crotch. Her moans were growing more and more frequent, as well as higher and higher pitched. She slid her shorts to the side.

"Put that little dickey in me," she whispered as we made out. I navigated my cock into her huge pussy (it was a pretty simple task). She squealed a bit. Her eyes closed, and she began stroking my hair. She lowered my head back down to her tits, which were heaving up and down, almost inflating and deflating before my very eyes.

"Mummy..." I muttered in a muffled voice. Her vaginal walls clamped down on my member, and her vast hips moved with the rhythm of my gentle thrusts. She made little noises that almost sounded like she was in pain.

"I'm... c-c-cummingggguhh" she said, as cum bubbled out of her vagina and covered my entire mid-section. It was pretty thick and white, and it didn't appear to be stopping. "Yes, YES!!!" She squealed loudly as more cum shot out of her, some of it squirting in the air as more of a liquid. My face was falling deeper and deeper into her cleavage. There was no end in sight. She was moaning like an animal at this point. The way her muscles massaged my cock made it explode. I came inside her. In the corner of my eye, I saw something that made my heart drop. It was Sarah, and she was approaching the front door.

Oh no.

The door bell rang.