Secret Agent Crush Ch. 05

Story Info
Real wife and Fake BBW Wife Meet.
1.2k words
4.5
22k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen's ears perked up when she heard the doorbell ring. "One moment, little one," she said as she put me back on the bed, sat up, and walked to the front door, shutting the bedroom door behind her. If there was any time I did not want Sarah to see me, it was at this moment. All I could do was listen.

"Hi Gretchen! Is Jim available?"

"I'm sorry Sarah. Little Jimmy and I are having some romantic time."

"Oh no problem. Would it be okay if I just saw him for a moment? I have some very important things to discuss with him. It will only be a moment, I promise."

"I don't think that's going to be possible. He has no clothes. If you go in there, I'm going to assume you want to join us." She laughed, as did Sarah. "Maybe we had to good a time the other night, non?"

"I had a lot of fun, Gretchen. I really need to talk to him. It will only take a second." I heard a few footsteps, and the door opened. It was Sarah. I couldn't believe she was here. I was drenched in Gretchen's cum, not to mention I probably smelled like her sweaty ass. I was under the blankets, hiding my shame, with only my head visible. She instantly noticed my face was dirty. She looked pretty stunned. "How are you?" she whispered.

"Could be better. Are you almost done?"

"Yes, I should have it in a week. They are all having a dinner party, and while they're out, I'll enter and steal the crystal. I made friends with the security guard and he gave me a key card. I hacked it to be a full clearance key."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah. All I need from you is to be ready to go. You need to meet me at the East Juncture. It's just a mile down the road. From there, we can ride to the local town, blend in, and disperse. Think you can handle that?

"Yes," I said. "I'm ready to end this nightmare."

"Isn't she cute?" came a booming voice from Gretchen as she sauntered into the room.

"Yes," I said, not sure what she meant.

"She's such an adorable little girl. Sarah, do you want to see Jimmy's little weewee?"

Sarah went bright red. "Oh no, I think I'm ok. I should be-"

Gretchen immediately ripped me out of the bed, wrapped one arm around my back and held me at her side. She gave my penis a little tug. "Look at this little thing. It's so cute!" Then, in an unexpected move, she picked up Sarah with the other arm. She was now holding both of us in either arm. She looked back and forth between us. "You two are like the perfect size for each other huh?" Neither of us said anything. You could cut the tension with a knife. "It's too bad he likes big boobs, or you two could have been a couple. You love my big boobs don't you baby boy?" I nodded at her. I didn't even want to look at Sarah right now. "You know Sarah showed me some great kissing techniques the other night. I bet you want to see how we practiced." Sarah put up her hands in protest, but it was too late. Gretchen had locked lips. Seeing them making out was actually making me hard. Gretchen squeezed harder on Sarah, whose skinny arms started flailing and pushing against her chest. Gretchen stopped kissing her, and Sarah gasped for air. She dropped her head on her right breast, worn out. "Looks like my other baby wants some attention from mommy." She turned to her left side and made out with me. As we made out, she slowly carried us back to the bed.

"I vant to spend some time with Sarah ok hun?" I nodded. She dropped me onto the bed, then climbed on top of me on her knees, my head fitting in between her legs. Her pussy was still dripping through her shorts. She then brought Sarah in front of her. Even from this angle, with her shirt still on, I couldn't see Sarah's face from under her breasts. I could hear them making out. "Mmm. Do you like my boobs as much as baby Jimmy does?" I could hear Sarah's muffled cries as her face was most likely trapped in her cleavage. I was licking her pussy furiously. "Mommy likes having two little babies. I think my baby boy wants to watch." She lifted her huge ass up and pulled me up with one hand. She sat me on the bed. I could only watch in horror.

"I think my baby needs some milk, non?" She pulled Sarah out, who was gasping for air.

"Oh god... oh my god..."

Gretchen pulled her pink shirt over her massive breasts, which plopped onto her belly and bounced for a bit. Sarah's eyes grew wide as she laid eyes on boobs that were each twice the size of her head, at least. They made her feel so small and insignificant. "Eat up, hun." Gretchen's hand shoved her face into one of her nipples. Sarah could only murmur a scream as she was forced to suck on this huge nipple. She was using both of her hands to try to either support herself or push away; I couldn't tell which. The breast was overwhelming her face, which had disappeared in the tit flesh. Her neck was arched backwards, with her face forced upwards. "Sarah is such a cute girl! Look how little she is. Make out with her Jimmy!"

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant. She grabbed her head and thrust it between her breasts. She was facing out. Gretchen grabbed my head and brought it in front of her. I was now staring at Sarah, whose face was redder then I'd ever seen before. Gretchen was giggling, and she shoved her boobs together, making Sarah's face disappear. "Now you see her, now you don't. Now you see her, now you don't! Teeheehee!" Each time she mashed her tits together, Sarah looked like she was being knocked out. "Kiss her, come on I vant to see it!"

I went in to kiss Sarah. Even though we were married, this just seemed weird and foreign. Having this young girl push us around was a new and unpleasant experience. As I was making out with Sarah, Gretchen continued to mash her boobs together, crushing both of our heads. She wrapped her thick arms around the back of my head, embracing both of us in her tit flesh. We stayed like this for a while, Sarah and I kissing, wrapped between two huge tits. We were sitting on her open lap, neither of us bigger than her massive thigh. She was kissing my forehead, telling me how much she loved me. While we were kissing, I found myself kissing and licking Gretchen's breasts, or at least the insides of them. I could feel the sweat of the three of us building. She eased on to her back, spread her legs, and slipped me in to her pussy. Sarah was still in front of me, lost in Gretchen's cleavage. Her body shook as she came, and I came in her as well. She stuck a fat finger into Sarah. Her eyes bulged; that finger was probably bigger and thicker than my penis. She had a look of discomfort for a bit, but then she quivered and screamed. The three of us silently slept, with Gretchen rocking us as if we were her babies.