Secret Agent Crush Ch. 07

Story Info
A man outsmarts his BBW Wife.
1.4k words
4.06
25.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen dressed me now. That was a thing. She placed me on the bed like I was a baby and put underwear on me. "You are such a cutie!" she exclaimed. She also dressed me up with shorts and a shirt. It wasn't my normal attire, but she seemed to be more focused on the garb of her region, so in that way I suppose it made sense. "Now, we're going to see my mommy and daddy, so you have to be a good little boy, ja?"

"Yes mommy," I said.

She picked me up and carried me to her parent's house, who lived (shockingly) next door. In all of the excitement, I never even got to look outside and learn where I was. Talk about small towns. We walked in, and her family was already at the dinner table. She found her chair at the end of the table (it was more of a bench). She placed me on her lap and turned me towards her. I guessed I would be staring at her massive chest for the night.

"Gretchen, how is the married life treating you?" asked Hans.

"I love it. We've already made some memories. He's my wittle baby boy and I wove him so much!" She pressed me into her breasts, which were exploding over her light pink top. "He loves when I rub his little face in my breasts like this." She dragged me across her chest. My face wiped across her large breasts, bumping over the contours. It was like being shoved face first across a bed, with two big pillows for my head. I was conscious of the fact that Gretchen had my GPS inside of her vagina. Tonight I had a different kind of mission: to retrieve my tool vaginally. It certainly added tension to the night, knowing full well I had to egg on sex with her just to get to the GPS device. I feared the concept of giving her the impression I was attracted to her. If she assumed we weren't getting along, perhaps she would be more willing to break it off smoothly. Unfortunately, every move I had made so far has brought us closer together.

As the night continued, I used a seductive tactic to let her know I was interested. It was made all the easier due to me sitting on her lap facing her. When I felt the attention had shifted away from us, I quietly slipped my hand into her skirt and rubbed her thigh, edging my way ever closer to her vagina. I could feel through the fabric she was wet, perhaps wetter than she had ever been. Wetness was now oozing down her thigh, thick beyond measure. She looked down at me and gave me a smile. My finger swiped the cum off of her thigh. Staring at her lovingly, I put my finger in my mouth and tasted it. I've tasted worse in my life. Gretchen shook, and I thought I was going to get flung off.

"Excuse me, may we be excused?" she said, standing up and holding me in her right arm. I could tell she was hot and bothered.

"Of course," said Hans.

We raced for her old bedroom. She was cradling me like a baby, her face close to mine. My face was mashed against her chest, and she was whispering things to me. "I vant you under me, sucking my juices baby boy." She hurried inside the room and slammed the door shut. She sat me on her bed and lifted her skirt. In a frenzy she pulled down her underwear.

"So how do you wanna-" I started, but with amazing agility, she grabbed my head and thrust it into her pussy. I had planned to be in more control at this point. With most girls, I would be playing a psychological game at this point and I would have a her in my spell, easing her into an orgasm. This was obviously not your average girl. Perhaps I should have been grateful that I was in the position I needed to be in, but having been taken completely off guard, I fumbled miserably in her gaping vagina. Her pussy was like a slimy pool for my face. It was so big and wide, I was shocked she could even feel me when it was inside of her. I could feel the walls of her pussy mashed against the sides of my face, and her juices dripping into my mouth. She was screaming loudly, to the point that I was surprised her parents weren't rushing into the bedroom.

Her body shook, and a wave of her cum rushed into my mouth. I managed to open my eyes, and there it was. My holy grail. The GPS was right there, inches in front of me. At this point, Gretchen forced herself onto the bed, and was now on top of my face. Her fat thighs were pressing against my face and pinning my body to the mattress. My legs squirmed, but it was mostly out of instinct; I wouldn't have been able to get her off of me if I tried. "Suck my off, baby boy. I love you so much." I could faintly hear her from my position. My tongue reached desperately for the GPS. "I'm playing with my busen right now honey." She was panting more than I had ever heard before. If she collapsed, she would probably kill me.

My face was now completely drenched, but I was determined. I pushed further and further, and my tongue was jogging it loose. I could feel it slipping closer. She screamed again, and her flabby thighs squeezed my head. I waited patiently for it to end, and I went for one last big push. Unfortunately, she got to her knees. I could see it up there!

"I've got a new place for you my yummy boy, I think you're going to like it." She shook her wide ass back and forth over me."

"Wait, now maybe we should think about..." Her huge ass smashed into my face. Immediately, I was engulfed in between her big cheeks. She was now crushing me with all of her weight. Breath had completely escaped my body. Her cum had trailed down from her pussy and was mixing with her ass sweat. I managed to reach my hand up to her vagina and rub her clitoris.

"Mmm baby boy, you are incredible. I could hold you down there forever. I want you so bad. You please me so well, even better than that skinny little girl. Maybe next time, I can get both of you down there." Success! In all of her talking, I managed to get the GPS out of her vagina. But that's when it hit. She shook again, and a thunderous ripping noise shot out from her ass. A fart exploded from her butt. Her cheeks vibrated on my face, and the grossest smell I've ever experienced ravaged my senses. I thought I was going to pass out. Stars were racing across my field of vision. "Oops! I'm so sorry baby boy!" She got up, and I was able to cough and gasp for air. In all of the chaos, the GPS slipped out of my hand and rolled onto the floor.

I shook off the smell, which I feared wouldn't leave me for years, and then made a mad dash to the side of the bed. I felt a massive hand grab my waist. She pulled me up to her. Now on her knees, she sat me on her lap and smothered me with her enormous chest. "Aw, you're gonna be ok. You're going to be fine. Give mommy a kiss." She pulled me out of her gigantic breasts and kissed me on the lips. Her lips wrapped around my mouth, and her tongue dominated mine. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs. In a weird instinct, I rubbed her nipples through her shirt. We made out for several minutes. Her mouth was almost as wet as her pussy was.

There was a knock on the door. "Gretchen, dessert is ready."

She looked down at me. "I'm going to get some dessert. I'll let you collect yourself, and then you can see me out there. Love you." She kissed my forehead, and I laid down as she left. When the door closed, I grabbed my GPS and made my way to the bathroom. I desperately needed to clean up.