Secret Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trubbycat
Trubbycat
25 Followers

"I don't know, Deb," I replied. "Now, if you had it in forest green...his favorite color, you know."

We both had a good laugh and I gave my new friend a warm hug. My mood was almost giddy as I left the shop. The traffic on Constitution Avenue had lightened up considerably in the two hours I had spent inside, and as I went on to finish my errands I hardly uttered any road rage profanities at all. As I pulled into the parking lot of the party goods store I was struck by inspiration. I found a The store kept a selection of Halloween masks year-round in their back room. Rummaging through the boxes I found what I was looking for, a goofy rubber Bugs Bunny mask. The sight of the ridiculous ears flopping around cracked me up. The finishing touch to my costume was at hand. Buying it, I skipped back out to the Camry and zoomed home, awaiting the evening ahead.

"Now this is kinky," I said, laughing.

Trubbycat
Trubbycat
25 Followers
12