Secret Chat

Story Info
It's just a little ity bity secret.
1.4k words
3.41
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Is this Betty?"

"Yes, I'm here. Hi Alfred?"

Alfred: "Yes. How are you tonight?"

Betty: "I'm ok."

Alfred: "I'm glad that you accepted my chat invitation."

Betty: "You're welcome."

Alfred: "I've enjoyed your posts."

Betty: "Thank you."

Alfred: "Your photos are nice too."

Betty: "Thank you. I like the compliments. They make me blush. I wasn't sure about this whole chat thing though. This is different than posting."

Alfred: "Are you nervous? Its ok to be a bit nervous."

Betty: "Yes. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how this works."

Alfred: "That's ok. Remember I'm NOT here to judge you. I will never tell anybody anything about this chat."

Betty: "Ok."

Alfred: "So where are you?"

Betty: "At home. I could never do this while I'm at work."

Alfred: "I wouldn't expect you to. Where in your home? Perhaps you're in your bedroom."

Betty: "I'm in my living room. Is that ok? Should I be in my bedroom?"

Alfred: "No that's ok. I want you to be comfortable. I'm in my bedroom, but that's where my computer is located."

Betty: "Oh ok."

Alfred: "Betty this is going to be fun, ok?"

Betty: "Ok."

Alfred: "So Betty tell me your secret?"

Betty: "I don't know."

Alfred: "Come on now. The rule is that you have to tell me the truth. Being honest is more erotic than lies."

Betty: "What do you get out of this?"

Alfred: "Fair enough question. I'm interested in people. In what makes them tick."

Betty: "So you're going to go around telling people what all of these secrets are?"

Alfred: "No. I will never tell anybody anything about this chat. Your secret is safe with me."

Betty: "Like that PostSecret postcard thing on the internet?"

Alfred: "Never heard of it, so I can't say. But I will not reveal to anybody that we have even had this chat if that makes you feel more comfortable."

Betty: "It does. I'm not sure I want other people to know that I even have secrets. Let alone that I shared them with you."

Alfred: "LOL. Oh honey. Everybody has secrets."

Betty: "So you have them too? What are yours?"

Alfred: "Like I said in the thread, we're not here to talk about my secrets. I'm the one doing the listening today. You're doing the telling. Maybe another time we will reverse roles and you can listen while I tell."

Betty: "That doesn't sound fair."

Alfred: "I didn't say that this would be fair."

-------------

Alfred: "Betty. Are you still there?"

Betty: "Yes. I'm still here. Just not sure how to go about telling you this."

Alfred: "Honestly works for me."

Betty: "I've never even really told my husband about this."

Alfred: "That's ok. Most marriages have secrets. I'm sure that there are things that he has never told you."

Betty: "Not our marriage. We tell each other everything."

Alfred: "Really? Everything? But you haven't told him your secret desire of something you dream about doing sexually? Doesn't sound like everything to me Betty."

Betty: "Fine. You're right. Mine's not a perfect marriage. But I'm sure that he's told me everything. He tells me all sorts of things. He's very open and honest that way."

Alfred: "That's wonderful for you. So you know that nothing you could say would shock him then. If he's telling you everything, I'm sure that he would be happy to hear everything from you too."

Betty: "I don't think so."

Alfred: "Why not? Do you think that he's keeping something from you?"

Betty: "No. I just don't think that he would approve of this."

Alfred: "Of you chatting with me?"

Betty: "No that's fine. He knows that I'm chatting with a man from the board."

Alfred: "But he doesn't know what we are chatting about does he? About your secret."

Betty: "Correct."

Alfred: "Betty. Do you think that he will find you kinky? Is it something very kinky that you want him to do with you?"

Betty: "I'm not entirely sure what kinky is. But I do think that he will find me down right gross. That he'll stop looking at me as such a good person. I don't want him to stop loving me."

Alfred: "What makes you think that he would."

Betty: "I don't know."

Alfred: "Do you think that he will not approve."

Betty: "Not only not approve but he would probably want to divorce me."

Alfred: "How do you know that? Has he ever said that he would? Given any indication that he would find such a thing gross?"

Betty: "No."

Alfred: "So maybe he would find it arousing. But I'm not here to have you tell him. I don't know your husband and so I can't say for sure what he might think. But know that nothing you tell me is going to make me think any less of you. Or as you put it - gross me out. I want you to tell me what it is."

Betty: "Oh I think this will."

Alfred: "Try me. Tell me your secret Betty."

----

Alfred: "Tell me what you're thinking."

Betty: "Lots of different things."

Alfred: "Do any of them have to do with your secret?"

Betty: "Yes."

Alfred: "Why don't you tell me one of them."

Betty: "I'm thinking that maybe this isn't the best thing."

Alfred: "Why?"

Betty: "I'm not sure that I should be telling you something that I don't even tell my husband. I don't know. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. What if people find out?"

Alfred: "Who's going to find out? I'm not telling anyone. And frankly neither are you at this point."

Betty: "True. And maybe that's the way it should be."

Alfred: "Why?"

Betty: "Because if nobody finds out then I can keep on just being me."

Alfred: "Do you think that you are any less of a person because of your secret wish?"

Betty: "No."

Alfred: "And have you always had this secret?"

Betty: "Pretty much, in one form or another."

Alfred: "So you fantasize about it then."

Betty: "Yes."

Alfred: "You think about when? Going to the post office, or the hairdresser?"

Betty: "LOL No. When I'm you know, alone in bed."

Alfred: "When you masturbate Betty? You fantasize about your secret when you touch and play with your pussy."

Betty: "Yes."

Alfred: "Tell me what you fantasize about when you're fingering your wet cunt."

Betty: "Its gross."

Alfred: "Let me decided for myself Betty if I think its gross. Maybe I fantasize about the same things."

Betty: "Oh I'm sure that you don't. Its really strange stuff that I think about."

Alfred: "You won't know unless you tell me. I can't read your mind Betty Tell me what you wish your husband would do for you in bed. Tell me what gets you all wet and horny. Tell me what gets you off Betty."

-------------------

Alfred: "Come back Betty. Stop thinking about it and tell me."

Betty: "How do you know I'm thinking about it?"

Alfred: "Not only are you thinking about it. I bet you're checking your panties to see how damp they are."

Betty: "OMG!" Are you spying on me somehow with this chat thing?

Alfred: "Relax. Its just knowing human behavior. I'm not spying on you. Its ok to trust me."

Betty: "How do I know that?"

Alfred: "Know what?"

Betty: "If its ok to trust you."

Alfred: "Ah. Well that will have to be your decision won't it? Do you think that you can trust me?"

Betty: "I want to. I think it might be nice to tell someone what I've been dreaming of. But I don't know you. How can I be sure that you're not going to tell the world about me? Or worse my husband."

Alfred: "You don't."

Betty: "See. This is pointless."

Alfred: "You didn't let me finish Betty. You don't know. You have to trust my words when I tell you that I won't."

Betty: "Oh. Not even my husband?"

Alfred: "Not even your husband. You have my promise Betty. Trust me when I tell you that the only two people who will ever know about this conversation is you and me. And it will be deleted when I close down this window tonight."

Betty: "Ok."

Alfred: "Are you ready now Betty."

Betty: "Ready for what?"

Alfred: "To tell me what goes on in your mind when your fingers are going in between your legs Betty. Tell me your secret."

Betty: "Ok."