Secret Cumming

Story Info
Handjob for the hot guy next to me in class.
2.2k words
77.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilJacks
LilJacks
25 Followers

Author's note: This is based on a dream I had when I was 16, but decided on a boarding school where the characters in this are 18 (my age) so it isn't underage. Just to clear that up. And this didn't actually happen, but it is based on a person (not their real name). I hope you enjoy this and don't get bored because of this note...

*

Sitting in the back of English, I watched the balding teacher complain about the behaviour of our class. We were supposed to be learning about Of Mice And Men, but only 6 out of 30 people in our class did the homework, I wasn't one of them. I heard a sexy chuckle from next to me. Kevin Malcolm. He was black with a bulky body, so built that his uniform always looked tight-fitting. He bullied me for being bisexual, but that still didn't stop me from wanting to have sex with him. I would be so excited when he got up, so I could watch his perfect butt as he walked away, and he never wore his blazer which meant I got to see how toned he was through his shirt, and even see his nipples through the fabric. I didn't love him, I hated him, but I just wanted to have sex with him ever since I moved to this school. I desperately wanted his dick, but never had the courage to do anything about it.

Being in an all-boys boarding school, Kevin didn't get to hook up with girls very often. This was probably why he was so nasty to others, because he didn't get to 'relieve stress'. I watched him in class, we were sat together in the seating plan on a two-person table which was right at the back. Kevin always sat on my right, against the wall. I watched him with anticipation as I felt an erection growing in my trousers, I just wanted to have sex with him so badly. I was watching him not pay attention to the teacher, until I noticed his hand move to his crotch and start to rub himself. I heard Kevin slowly unzip his trousers, and looked down to see his hand inside his trousers. My heart was beating out of my chest at this point, and before I could stop myself I put my hand on his muscular leg. He turned to me in shock, but smirked slightly and let me move my hand to his crotch. I undid the clip of his trousers, and pulled down his plaid boxer-shorts. His manhood was beautiful; it was a normal length of 6 inches, but really thick. I looked at the amazing black dick and wrapped my hand around the shaft. Kevin let out a small moan and I started to pump my hand up and down his dick. I felt it grow in my hand, getting harder and thicker. I started to jerk him off a lot quicker, and felt Kevin thrust his hips towards my hand. I was panicking at this point, I had no idea what I was doing. I wanted to taste him, so I 'dropped' my pen and bent down to get it, and took his balls in my mouth. I then dragged my tongue up the shaft of his cock. When I got back up I started to milk him again, but did it quicker, and I felt Kevin tremble as he came. His cum sprayed underneath the desk and seeped down my hand. When he was well and truly milked, I pulled my hand away and licked the cum off my fingers.

Kevin stayed silent for the rest of class, and when it was over he stormed out of the room. It was the last lesson of the day, and everyone had to go about their daily activities until everyone had to go to bed. I would stay in my room to read my books, and I get to do this alone because the other person in my dorm is addicted to smoking, so he is always outside. I was reading a really good book, it was about a serial killer, and I got to the part where the main character was getting more developed when the door flew open, and I turned to see Kevin shutting it. He pushed me to the wall as I got up, and forced me to the floor.

"You fuckin' fag." He muttered as he undid his trousers, and threw them along with his boxers down to his ankles. I stared at his throbbing manhood as he grabbed me by the hair and forced his member down my throat. I gagged at first, but quickly relaxed into it. I wrapped my tongue around his erection and started to suck hard. Kevin was thrusting into my mouth, and my hands slowly guided up his legs, and rested on his big ass. As I cleaned his dick with my tongue, I squeezed his soft butt. He felt so good. I kept sucking his erection for a while, until I felt him tremble again, and I felt the warm, salty liquid drain down my throat. I swallowed every drop, mainly because my mouth was full. Kevin pulled his flaccid cock out of my mouth, and pulled up his trousers.

"You're my bitch now. Don't forget that!" He glared at me, and left the dorm. I stayed on the floor, and wiped the warm liquid running down my mouth.

Kevin would make me give him head almost every day for the next few weeks, but still treat me like shit all of the time. Every English lesson he would get me to jerk him off, and started to get more confident with it. One lesson he got me to give him head, and nobody noticed. One night he made me do something totally different from what he usually wanted. The person I shared a dorm with was asleep, and I was just about to go to bed, when Kevin opened the door. He looked at the other guy and gestured me to go somewhere with him. I followed him to the gym, where he opened the equipment-room and sat on the pile of mats. He threw off his shirt, and then his trousers.

"I want you to suck my asshole." He said bluntly, but I could tell he was very unsure whether he wanted me to do it. Afraid of Kevin getting mad, I climbed onto the pile of mats as Kevin positioned himself on his elbows and knees. I hesitantly held onto his big and soft cheeks, I looked at his asshole. It looked clean, and smoothly hairless unlike mine. I placed my mouth between his cheeks, then licked the tender hole. Kevin shivered, and I poked my tongue in his hole. I managed to stretch my tongue inside, and swirled it around.

"Ugh... Just like that!" He panted, I felt him sweating slightly. I kept doing it, and Kevin began sweating even more. I kissed and nibbled at his sensitive asshole. He groaned even more.

"Jack me off as well!" He demanded, his voice quivered in pleasure. I took hold of his rock-hard manhood and started to pull the skin back and forth, the friction causing Kevin to orgasm very quickly. His cum spread across the blue mat, and as he let out a sexy groan I let go of his dick and pulled my mouth away from his asshole. He quickly pulled on his clothes, then glared at me like he always did.

"Now fuck off." He ordered, and I rushed out of the gym. I never even said a word to him when he did this, I would only follow his orders like his little bitch.

I started to hate Kevin even more, but I enjoyed being his fuck-buddy. He inspired me to start trying to work on my own body, so I would go to the gym about 4 days a week. After a few months I was looking pretty good; my muscles were more defined I felt more attractive because of it. My own uniform was becoming tighter. Kevin was now getting me to perform analingus on him at least twice a week. In English class he would still get me to jerk him off, and sometimes make me perform oral sex on him. Kevin was being a lot kinder, because he would let my hands wander around his perfect body. One day after physical education, I was in the showers. Nobody else was in the showers because I always took longer than everyone else. The reason I got away with this was mainly because it was at the end of the school-day, so it was everyone's free-time. I was letting the hot water cascade down my body, and just stood there contemplating life. I suddenly felt rough hands grab my shoulders and spin me around. Kevin Malcolm was holding me, totally naked. His throbbing erection was digging into my side, turning me on in an instant.

"Get on the floor, hands and knees." He demanded, his sexy yet scary voice forced me to the ground. I could feel anxiety set in as I wondered what he was going to do. One hand grabbed my ass, and I felt something brush against my inexperienced asshole. I struggled slightly, and groaned in agony as I felt Kevin push his entire 6 inches into me. Kevin let out a sigh of relief, and pulled out, then in again. Kevin's hips smacked against my butt as he fucked me. It started to feel good, despite the burning pain in my rectum. Kevin's hands started to move up my back, and around to the front of my torso. They rubbed down my stomach, and grabbed my erection. Kevin started to jerk me off as he screwed my ass. Kevin let out the familiar groan after about 10 minutes, and spurted his semen inside me. I came in his hand, the first time I was able to when doing something sexual with Kevin. It felt so good, his warm hand squeezing my dick until it was dry. Kevin pulled out, and casually walked out of the showers as if nothing had happened. I stayed on the floor, recalling what had happened. For some reason I felt as though Kevin was a really sensitive guy. His hands were so gentle on me, and it felt like such an intimate moment where I didn't hate him. Maybe Kevin wasn't so bad after all. Maybe he was... A nice person. I couldn't get it out of my head, he was totally focused on me during that, which made me think he was gay.

I decided to confront Kevin about this, so I decided to visit his dorm a few nights later. He was lucky enough to not have a room-mate, so he wouldn't have to share a room. I pushed open the door, seeing Kevin's room. Posters of hot pop stars were stuck to the white-washed walls. Clothes were strewn across the floor. And Kevin was laying on his messy bed, listening to music through white headphones. He looked up at me with a glare, but I could sense a kind look in his eyes. He stood up off his bed and threw his iPod onto his bed.

"What do you want?" He asked scornfully. I took a deep breath and laid it all out.

"I think you're gay." I told him seriously, and I was met with an evil look.

"No I'm not!" He demanded, grabbing me by the throat and pushing me against the wall.

"But... In the showers..." I garbled, but the grip around my throat tightened.

"I told you not to talk about it!" He snarled.

"You like me, I can tell." I stated, readying myself for a punch. Instead I was met by Kevin smashing his full lips against mine. He opened his mouth and our tongues intertwined. Making out after a couple of minutes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and ran my hand through his short, fuzzy hair. Kevin pulled me away from the wall, and lightly pushed us both onto his bed. Still kissing, Kevin pulled off his bed-shirt, just unbuttoning the shirt and it was off. I started on unbutton my own, and pulled my arms out of the sleeves. Kevin started to kiss down my rugged chin, gentle kisses down my body, until he reached the elastic of my boxer-shorts. Kevin pulled my boxers down my legs, and pulled his own down. Kevin pulled my legs over his broad shoulders, and licked my sensitive butt-hole. I shuddered at the immense pleasure, and he started to penetrate the hole with his tongue. I gripped the bedsheets, and almost yelled out in bliss when he pushed his fingers in one by one. The feeling was so good, and I could have came right then. Kevin move back to my face, and started to kiss me more. Feeling the head of his erection push against the opening of my ass, the feeling wasn't as bad this time because of Kevin's spit acting as lubrication. Feeling Kevin push further in, and grabbed his muscular arms, and started to massage down his back. Kevin was pushing into me, and after 10 minutes, I came in a pleasurable explosion of fluid and moans. Kevin reached his orgasm a minute later, and we collapsed next to each other. Kevin reached my face for one last kiss, I put on my clothes and left afterwards. Now I knew that Kevin was mine.

LilJacks
LilJacks
25 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, reminds me of my first sex with a boy in school. He was athletic and gorgeous. I fantasised about him all the time. During a weekend camping trip it finallly happened. I was licking his asshole looking up at his erect cock and I just felt so completely gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story! 2 men actually figuring out that they're gay! One saying he was bi. Sounds like a future of love making and a relationship starting to blossom. I would love to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, well done

It won't let me rate it or I would give it 5 stars I just wish it was longer, or had a part two hope you do that sometime.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY VERY HOT

Nicely done, so fucking hot I shot my load too.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Slam It Up Mine! His straight roommate comes home to find him jerking off.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories