Secret Desire

Story Info
Daria enjoys her dream.
1.3k words
3.31
43.6k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

On a cold wintery night, Daria looked outside the window of her chambers and studied the snowflakes softly singling down to the ground covering it like a white blanket. She stood there silhouetted against the small candle that lit up the room, for a few moments, before moving away and withdrew deeper towards the heavycurtained four-posted bed. On such cold nights, she always prefered the simplest, yet warmest and more practical of nightgowns. Seating down on the edge of the magnificent well decorated bed, she slips off her slippers and pushes them to the side with a nudge of her paws, lifting her gown-covered legs under the folds of the heavy blankets and snuggled down, relaxing for her sleep for this night.

Outside, in the cover of the white-tipped evergreens, a pair of green eyes observed the figure of the female in the victorian baywindow. Waiting until the coast was clear, he moved, treading quietened steps in the sound-muffling snow towards the closest wall of the mansion.

Unaware, Daria lay down for the night, resting her well accented furred feline head to the soft down of the encased pillows, closing amber eyes and relaxes, welcoming the embrace of light dreams, the beginning of her slumber.

Stealthily, the darkmasked observer climbed the wintery naked vines that crept up the walls to her bedchambers whilst the silent snow still singled down like light, light feathers to the ground down below.

Sleep entered the folds of her mind, relaxing her body and soul with calm breathing, even when a dog sounded a bark in the distance, she didn't stir. He paused amidst his climb, listening.. resuming upwards, he went higher reaching the window that was left slightly ajar and slipped inside into the dark room.

Quietly Brandon slips to her bedside, moving with a perfect stealth and pauses.. observing her once again, this time whilst she breathes relaxed. A stirr, and Daria rolled onto her side, curling up under the thick heavy blankets.

A small smirk lingers on his masked face whilst she lay there asleep. His prey. Cautiously he reaches, folding back the deepred covers from her gowned form to his curious green gaze.

Peacefully Daria slumbered on, noting nothing of her dark admirer in the night. Black claws gently caress her soft yellow furred cheek and he sat down on her bedside with much care. 'Not yet.' he thought to himself 'would this sleeping beauty need to .. wake.' Gently folding back the covers further from her inevitable body, down to the foot-end of the bed and gazed at her for a lingering moment.

Clawtips traced lightly down the lines of her nightgown, tipping at the hem for a second. Withdrawing, Brandon scanned the darkened chamber, spying silken scarves on the dresser. Smirking anew, he rose with caution, careful to not waken her.. yet, and fetched five scarves, returning soon to her sleeping grace.

One scarf he looped around her left wrist and gently tied it to one of the bedposts, taking her other, he tied that to the right post without awakening her. Soon, he did the same with her feet, leaving her asleep spreadeagled on the bed in her nightclothes as his carnal lusts grew, only imagining what he could do with her innocence this dark night.

'What to do,' he pondered yet not for long. Brushing up the hem of her gown, he slowly exposes soft creamy fur much to his delight. Daria moves slight, whispering a soft whimper in her sleep. 'Maybe.. she is dreaming, maybe.. she is becoming aware of her fate.. for this night,' he thought, whilst watching her for a moment more, before he pushes further up her gown to above her luscious swollenfurred breasts and kisses each hardening nipple.. softly.

She quietly murmurs, shifting in her bonds. A soft grin forms on his dark maw, brushing his raspy tongue to her left erect nipple and suckles like a newborn kit, observing her reactions as her body responds with a mind of it's own.

Silently Brandon murrs a gentle purr, clawtips tracing down her creamy fur, delicately making patterns to her widespread soft thighs and tickles cautiously at her hidden unbudded fruit within, causing an escaping hushed gasp from her kitten lips, a rise of hips writhing from the bedsheets which he approves of with a purring smile.

Gently, he teased his tied partner of the wintery night, seeking further a single claw down the silky folds of her labia and parted the soft lips, tickling her to erotic delights in her slumbering dreams.

Her musky-sweet scent of honey rose in the room, filling his nostrils as his claw dipped into her awaiting treasure, cautiously fetching it to his furred maw her silky honey taste and savoured such flavour with a lick of his tongue.. hungrily.

Squirming on the bed, Daria moved in slow motions to his tentative touch, gasping a soft whimperish mewl in the midst of her exotic dream, wanting her secret lover to tease and linger his soft feathery touch to her womanly quim.

Transfixed by her delicate savour, Brandon slips low his darkfurred feline head to between her creamy valley of her quivering thighs and lashed out his rough pink tongue to her shivering swollen labia, reaching deep into the secrecy of her womanhood and laps deep of her sweet nectar.

A soft sigh once more escapes her parted lips, squirming a soft twist on the sheets of satin. Creamcolored hips motioning to her secret lover's desires, as further in her dream, he softly parted her netherhood and enriched her with explorable heights of being deflowered to the seven heavens.

Richly he lapped her inner folds, soon craving more and slips in a clawed finger into her gripping treasures. Teasing.. coaxing, he drank more of his sleeping prey.

Brandon softly purrs, withdrawing his honeycoated maw and drags his tongue up along her silky soft fur to her swollen breasts. Nipping, he lipped those delightful small erect cones of her nipples whilst parting her secret folds with two claws, brushing his more than ready quivering male member to her needing womanhood.. pauses.

'It is.. time,' he thought.

Quivering she shifted furred hips, needing him and sighs in the cool air of the night.

Cautiously he slips and stills.. feeling, savouring her desire.. so.. exotic.. and smiles.. pausing a second more.

A throb, and sudden he plows deep his aching need into her rich tight unviolated confines as soft amber eyes snap open with a startled cry as her hymen is torn through in one single rough thrust.

Her cry soon dies with the building pleasurable desire that burns inside. 'So long.. I have waited.. for him.. to come to me,' she thought. Motioning in unison with her dark lover as his maw licks and nips along hers, uniting in a passionate kiss.

Together they toyed their tongues along each others, gasps fill the quake of the room for this night, fullfilling one anothers pleasure. Little did Daria resist. Accepting him fully. Innocence lost in equal desire.

Easing slowly, Brandon pushes forward, filling her clutching deflowered virginity and gazes down into the eyes of his prey, his lover and mate with an aching need. Quivering, he felt the urge build up withinside.. and tingles a pause in her tight glove.

Daria gasps, strengthening the newborn sensation with a Need! Craving desire to have him welcomed to where he so belongs after so many nights of yearning.

He purrs, motions with her, his object of unleashed passion, maw seeking maw, interlocking again together with play of tongues.

Into the deepest hours of the night, they make love with one another. Falling asleep, entwining in one another's arms and legs, a mingle of salt and sweet honey lingers in the air of the early hours of dawn, embraced in the breathings of two hearts now as one.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers