Secret Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
Lonely housewife is pleasured by online lover.
1.5k words
3.97
17.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice stood at the front counter of one of the out of the way, but nice, hotels in her city, trying not to fidget with nervousness and excitement. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought over and over. A small smile crept over her lips as she remembered how turned on she had been in the park with Carl – more than she had been in a long while. Focusing on the present, she slipped an arm around him, trying to look relaxed as he booked a room for the night. She knew that she wouldn't be staying all night, but of course they didn't want to raise any eyebrows. Since she had never stayed in this place, she was fairly sure she wouldn't be recognized, and he was from out of town, so they were safe on that one. Carl squeezed her back and any casual observer would just think they were a married couple on a holiday together. Carl nonchalantly turned to her and said he'd go out to get their luggage after they checked out the room...Janice almost giggled and nodded her head.

As soon as they were on the elevators and the door was closed behind them, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her with a passion so deep and longing that it took her breath away. For five floors he held that kiss and she was grateful that the elevator didn't have to stop to let anybody in. Weak in her knees and with her lips tingling, she allowed herself to be led off the elevator and down the hall to their room. The door shut behind them with a quiet click and she drew in her breath, suddenly shy. As if sensing her hesitation, Carl asked if she would like a drink, and made her a rye and cola. Trying not to gulp it down, Janice wandered through the suite admiring the spaciousness of the room and fresh flowers on the table. Carl came up behind her and drawing her long hair to one side, gently kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe, breathing in her sweet vanilla scent. Janice closed her eyes for a moment, relishing in the gentle touches, then set her glass down and turned to face him. Looking into his eyes, she saw nothing to be afraid of, just soft longing and a kind soul. She felt safe, and smiled at him.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him to her and softly kissed his lips, and snaked her tongue into his mouth, making him groan softly. His arms tightened around her and his hands ran down her back to caress her buttocks, firmly squeezing them. As she pressed into him, he could feel her nipples harden against his chest and he smiled, knowing that she would be able to feel his arousal pressing against her as well. Knowing that she trusted him by now, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, running his hands over her exposed skin as he did so...sending shivers down her spine. They took turns gently undressing each other, until Carl was left standing in his underwear, and Janice in her sexy black bra and matching panties. Her eyes traveled down to take in the sight of the huge bulges in his boxers and she licked her lips in anticipation. But that would have to wait...Carl had other plans for her first.

She was no model she knew, but Carl didn't seem to mind as he had taken his time drawing off each piece of her clothing. His appreciation reassured her, and she realized that he was a lover of the female body, not just the female stereotypes. Sensing she was a bit shy about her body, he drew the drapes so they were cloaked in semi darkness...but with enough light to easily explore each other, and led her to the huge bed in the middle of the room. Laying her down, he leaned over her and kissed her, starting at her lips, and working his way down to her neck and upper chest.

Hook by hook, he slowly undid her bra again, and allowed her abundant breasts to spring free, the nipples already hard with excitement and anticipation. He did not disappoint them. Slowly he kissed each one around and around, drawing ever closer to the sensitive nipples. Finally after what seemed to be forever, he took one into his mouth and gently suckled on it, while caressing the other with his strong fingers. Janice moaned and arched her back up, urging him to continue and running her fingers through his hair. Carl made sure that the other breast had just as much attention and when he sensed she was ready, ran his fingers slowly down her stomach to find her legs parted slightly, ready for him. Slowly and gently, he slid a finger into her already damp pussy, noting with appreciation how smoothly shaved it was, just like he liked them. Moaning louder, Janice allowed her hips to arch up to meet his touch, and gasped with the bolt of pleasure that seemed to spread from her hot clit to everywhere in her body. Letting her head fall back, she relaxed and allowed him to remove her matching black lacey panties. Carl explored her increasingly wet pussy for a few minutes with his fingers, occasionally dipping into her hot hole and bringing them back up to gently rub her hard clit. Janice continued to let out soft moans and her hips moved up and down, as if urging him to go further. Having her hard button rubbed had never felt as good as this did right now.

Suddenly, Carl shifted and moved down between her legs and Janice's heart leapt. She was more than ready for what was to come next and her breathing increased, waiting for his touch. Slowly he spread her pussy lips wide and began exploring it with his tongue, always coming close to her twitching clit, but never quite touching it. He wanted to tease her into frenzy before he allowed her to even think of cumming. Janice smiled and gasped repeatedly at the pure pleasure of it all, and couldn't remember a time when lovemaking was so sensual, or so long. Carl finally allowed himself to attack her ready clit with his tongue and Janice squealed with pleasure, her hips bucking up involuntarily to meet his hot mouth. He growled in appreciation and began licking her clit in earnest, then frigging it with his tongue and finally taking it between his lips and sucking on it. She didn't know how much more she could take when he stuck his tongue deep into her hot hole as he could, while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her head was thrashing about and she reached up to pinch her own nipples as her orgasm came closer and closer. It was so hot and so good that she didn't want it to ever end. But she couldn't help herself when he renewed his assault on her clit with his wet tongue and mouth and started pushing his fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy hole. Withdrawing his fingers for a minute, he reached up and pinched her rock hard nipples, making her squeal with excitement and pleasure. Janice didn't know how much more she could stand – she had never been so hot, so ready....so wet.

I want to hear you cum baby, Carl said as he raised his head for a second. I want to hear you cum while I lick your pussy and finger fuck you...let me hear you cum. That was the last straw for Janice's resistance. She loved being talked dirty to and she threw her head back and her back arched to meet his waiting mouth. His fingers pumped in and out of her again and he sucked on her clit as she came to a loud orgasm. I'm cumming, I'm cumming she gasped...oh fuck it feels sooooooo good baby, she managed to say before her whole body shook with the longest hardest orgasm she could ever remember having in her life. Her hips shot up and Carl licked harder as he buried his face into her steaming pussy. It seemed to never end as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her. He feverishly assaulted her pussy while the flood of wetness washed over it, licking it all over, and loving the taste of her hot womanly juices. Carl gradually lessened his motions on her quivering pussy as the orgasm subsided, and when the last wave went through her body and she collapsed, he gently kissed her thighs, making her way up her body leaving wet kisses all over. She sighed in deep contentment as he lay beside her, pressing his rock hard cock into her thigh and wrapped himself around her, content to let her rest for a few minutes. He knew she had a lot of unreleased passion in her, and he was willing to bide his time, so she could focus all of that on him.