Secret Faces Ch. 3

Story Info
And baby makes three.
2.3k words
4.46
42.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Marie sat on the perilously on the edge of the rooftop, her long legs dangled, slowly scissoring back and forth. Arching her back, letting her curly locks tickle her shoulders, she rubbed her swollen belly. It still amazed her that she had only been pregnant for less than a week, yet she was ready to deliver at any moment. Well almost any moment. Alexander had told her that certain preparations had to be made before she could give birth, preparations that he had refused to go into details with.

"Enjoying the solace of the night my beloved?" Alexander asked, kissing the top of her head.

"It is beautiful, isn't it Alex?" she sighed, holding his hand against her belly. Alexander smiled as he stroked her belly, swelling with pride with each caress.

"Oh God!" Marie suddenly screamed, clutching her stomach.

"Marie what is wrong?"

"Ohhh....A-Alex...", she gasped,"I don't know what's going on....the pain...oh God the pain!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. Alexander quickly scooped Marie into his strong arms and within the speed it takes to blink an eye, transported her back inside his home.

"Marie calm down. I need you to remain calm. Breathe deeply." Alexander said, pressing the speed dial button on the phone. "It's time. Excellent. We're on our way."

"A-Alex who did you call?" Marie asked as she struggled to sit up.

"Everything is under control my beloved. I simply called the doctor to let him know that we are on our way." Alexander explained as he carried her out to the car.

"Alex why are you driving? Isn't the other way faster?" Marie asked, grimacing as the pain shot through her body.

"I know the other way is faster, but we must take this slower mode of transportation so that the doctor can prepare for the arrival of the baby."

"Fine...DAMMIT!...Move this fucking heap of steel!" Marie swore in the traditional fashion of mothers to be.

When Marie was in better control of the pain she realized with a jolt that Alexander was driving up to her parents'estate.

"Alex?"

"Shh my love, no more questions. There will be time enough afterwards for that."

"Mr. Alexander allow me to help." James offered,positioning himself under her arm like a crutch.

As the trio burst through the doors, Mrs. Cushmore dropped her fine china tea cup in utter shock at her daughter's present condition.

"My God! Marie what has happened to you?" She gasped, clutching her pearl covered throat.

"Mrs. Cushmore I do not mean to be abrupt, but please move out of the way." James said, pushing her aside.

"How dare you?" she shrilled as she fell to the sofa, "Why I never....Malcolm!" she screamed.

Her father came running down the winding staircase.

"Come this way." His voice boomed, "James please bring Mrs. Cushmore if you would be so kind." He said, taking James place beneath his daughter's arm.

"Right away Sir." James said as he took Mrs. Cushmore's hand, "This way Madame." he said, leading the bewildered woman away.

"D-Daddy?" she whispered, her sweat dampened hair clinging to her forehead.

"Don't worry princess. Daddy is right here." He whispered, brushing the curls from her eyes. Suddenly her eyes rolled back as she passed out from the excruciating pain.

"Alex we must hurry. The time is upon us and we don't have a moment to waste." Malcolm quickly gathered his daughter's limp body in his arms. Alexander ran ahead of him, opening a door that groaned at its obvious lack of use.

"Malcolm what is the meaning of all this?" His wife's shrill and imperious voice greeted him as he entered the room.

"Delia our daughter is in the midst of a difficult labor. This is not the time for discussion." He stated, laying Marie down in the middle of the sterile white bed.

"You mean to tell me that you knew all this time that she was with child, and yet you chose not to inform me? How dare you hide this from me?" Her shrill voice rose an octave with each question.

"James." ALexander said. James simply nodded as he forcefully sat Delia down, his strong hands clamping on her shoulders. Delia's delicate features creased as the pain from his hands invaded her body, ceasing her tirade.

"ALEX!!" Marie bolted upright, her eyes wide, her hands clutching her body. Marie began to shriek as she clawed off every stitch of clothing she wore until she was completely nude, her smooth skin glistened with perspiration. Low animal groans bubbled from her throat and erupted from her soft lips as she rocked back and forth, her eyes rolling in the back her head, her eyelids fluttering.

"OH MY GOD!" Delia screamed as what appeared to be tiny hands became visible as they pushed from the inside of Marie's womb.

"Alexander it's time!" Malcolm shouted. Hearing this, Alexander forcefully grabbed Delia by her blue black hair and dragged her over to the bed.

"Alexander release me this moment....Dear God in the heavens above what is happening to her??"

Marie fell back to the bed, her nails leaving bloody claw marks on her stomach. Her smooth brown skin began to ripple with every movement the baby made as it struggled to emerge.

"Delia you must save her. You must help your only daughter. Delia will you save your own flesh and blood?" Alexander hissed in her ear, pushing her forward. Marie's glazed eyes became visible long enough for Delia to see her reflection. Her motherly instincts took over.

"What must I do?" Tell me so I can save my daughter!" She cried, her trembling hand stroking Marie's face.

"Blood for blood. Flesh for flesh Delia." Malcolm's deep voice startled her as he suddenly appeared next to her.

"What madness do you speak Malcolm?"

"Delia you must have known that Marie was never like you. Surely you sensed that the bond you two share isn't one of strength."

"What are you talking about Malcolm?" her voice barely a whisper.

"Marie was never yours Delia."

"W-What do you mean? Marie is my daughter. I gave birth to her."

"A thought and memory I implanted in your mind the day Marie's true mother gave birth to her."

"You sick bastard!"

"Perhaps, but now is not the time to explain. You must do what you were always destined to do."

"W-What's that?"

"Aid in the birth of my grandson."

James knelt behind Marie, helping hold her in a semi-upright position, while Alexander bent her knees.

"Princess it's time to push!"

Marie's eyes snapped open, awakening from her trance. Her dry lips parted for a soundless scream as she held onto Alexander's hands and bore down hard. Delia watched in horror as the dark line down the center of Marie's began to give way, slowly splitting apart.

Malcolm withdrew a razor sharp scalpel and made an incision opening Marie's abdomen in a Cesearan like manner.

"Delia assist me dammit!" Malcolm ordered. Delia snapped to attention and began to assist him. Years of hard work as a nurse and midwife that she would have liked to remain lost flooded her mind.

The soft cries of the baby filled the room as Alexander cut the imbilical cord.

"Congratulation Alexander, it is indeed a boy!" Malcolm laughed, passing the newborn to his father.

"Beloved look at what we have brought into this world." Alexander whispered in her ear, cradling the baby. Marie faintly smiled, trembling fingertips touched the babe's cheek before she passed out. Delia rocked back on her expensive heels, her eyes transfixed as Marie's body slowly but surely began to heal itself.

"Her recuperative powers are impressive Alexander. She must have fed well these last few days." Malcolm remarked.

"Indeed she has."

The piercing cries of the newborn interupted the conversation.

"Sounds like somebody is hungry." Alexander chuckled.

"Ah yes, time for the babe to suckle", Malcolm paused, making eye contact with James, "Delia do you recall how you said you would do whatever it takes to save your daughter? Do you also recall how I said blood for blood, flesh for flesh?"

Delia slowly backed away from the bed, making her way towards the door. Her body backed right into the solid wall of James.

"Well Delia, you always said that nothing but the best for your family. And my grandson and heir apparent deserves nothing but the best. Once James is finished with you, you my dear will indeed be fitting for my grandson."

James effortlessly tossed Delia over his shoulder as he carried her back to the bed. Alexander had taken the sleeping Marie downstairs in to the basement so that the morning sun wouldn't harm her.

Delia was thrown onto the bed as James wasted no time in ripping her clothes off. Even in her advanced years, Delia's body remained impressive. Her breast remained firm much to gravity's dismay. The smooth flatness of her stomach was marred only by the small scar of a past surgery. Malcolm sat in a wicker rocking chair, softly humming to the baby, watching the thrashing body of his wife.

"James do keep her quiet, the baby just drifted off to sleep."

"Yes Sir." James snatched off her lacy panties, exposing her salt and pepper thatch. Wadding up the silky material, he shoved them into her screaming mouth, muffling any further sounds.

James remained fully clothed as he positioned himself between her kicking legs.

"Madame you may as well resign yourself. I have a task to do and from my many years of service you know quite well that I intend to complete it. So please cease your struggles, this will be over in a few moments or it can last for hours. The decision as always is yours."

Eager to end this humilation as quickly as possible, Delia stilled her movements.

"Very good Madame." James said as he proceeded to violate her with his tongue. Delia could feel the hot tears scald her face as she felt her body betray her soul. James' tongue quickly suceeded in bringing her to the brink of an earth shattering orgasm much to her chagrin. Delia secretly wished that the experienced wasn't so rushed and the circumstances were different so that she may have been able to enjoy it more.

Abruptly, James withdrew his tongue, but idly rub her tingling clit with his thumb, keeping her teetering on the edge.

"Sir I believe Madame is ready." James stated. Malcolm rose from the rocking chair, gazing at his wife's writhing body. Her hips danced beneath his stroking thumb, searching for the necessary pressure to relieve the craving his tongue created.

"I do believe you are right my good man." Malcolm knelt on the bed, next to his wife's head.

"My darling Delia, I always knew this day would come. From the day my poor Cassadra died giving birth to my precious Marie, I knew that my legacy was destined to thrive no matter what. You see, Cassandra was my first wife, married to me many centuries ago. She was also my sire. Although she was much older than myself, she was too weak to survive the birth of Marie. Marie's birth was a memory I implanted in your mind when I came upon you all those years ago. Unlike Cassandra, Marie will survive this childbirth and many more to come because she is truly pure blood. Alexander only hastened the transformation. Now my dear, you must fulfill your obligation to your daughter."

Malcolm nodded to James as he positioned the waking baby at her breast. James replaced his thumb with his tongue, attacking her clitoris with renewed vigor. Delia's mind was racing from the unbelievable tale that Malcolm told her. Suddenly all thoughts ceased as the orgasm erupted inside of her. At that precise moment, the baby latched onto her breast, piercing her nipple with minute fangs, invisible to the mortal eye.

Delia felt her body grow cold as the warm lifeblood, sweetened and enriched from her orgasm, flow into nursing babe.

Two weeks later....

Marie gingerly turned over, her body still sore from childbirth. Her eyes felt crusty, her mouth sandpaper dry. She thought it was the day after delivery, she didn't know two weeks had passed.

"Alex?" she croaked, struggling out of bed. As soon as her stood, she immediately felt weak and lightheaded.

"Marie you shouldn't be out of bed." Alexander said, rushing to her side.

"Oh Alex you sound like an old woman." she laughed, immediately wincing. "Damn who knew childbirth would be such a bitch."

"Well you're probably still sore from being in the bed all this time."

"All what time? How long was I out?"

"Two weeks."

"Are you serious? Wow, talk about time passing a girl by. Speaking of a girl, what did I have?"

"A beautiful baby boy." Malcolm said, carrying the baby to her.

"Daddy!" she squealed. He carefully placed the sleeping boy in her outstretched arms.

"My God he's gorgeous." Marie whispered in utter awe. "Does he have a name?"

"We figured we should wait until you were awake. We didn't dare incur your wrath." Alexander laughed.

"Damn straight." Marie giggled. She thought long and hard, waiting for a name to pop into her head.

"Jacob."

"Then Jacob it is. Fine name for such a fine lad." her father remarked.

Marie felt the baby rooting against her breast, seeking out her nipple.

"Well we shall leave you two to bond." Alexander said, ushering Malcolm out of the room.

"Do you think she'll remember?" Alexander asked.

"No. Delia won't even be a faint memory. She'll finally be able to remember only Cassandra."

"Excellent. Cassandra would indeed be proud of her daughter."

With a wave of a hand skilled in arts dating back to days to Merlin, Malcolm transforms all the pictures Delia, revealing the secret face of Cassandra hidden beneath.

~Fins~

I hope this is a suitable conclusion to this tale...I thank everybody who kept the interest in the first two part high....

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers