Secret Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Annabeth is called on by her neighbor and gets a surprise.
1.2k words
4.27
21.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you around and always wondered about you. From the sounds of it you don't get much action. Can I help you with that some time? I'd like to see if I can make you scream like I heard just now."

Annabeth didn't know what to say, she was stunned, and freezing. She stood there just staring at him wishing she knew what to say. Her mind was racing, no one had ever spoken to her this way, she wanted to just drop her towel and let him have at it, she pictured her towel falling to the floor and walking backwards motioning for him to come in. He would follow her in, grab a hold of her, forcing her down onto the floor and spreading her legs. His hand reaches down between her legs and lightly tickles her pussy, while asking her if she likes it.

"I'm sorry, did I lose you?"

"Hmm, what?"

"I was making you an offer, about trying to make you scream like you just were? But you seem to like you are off somewhere else right now."

"Oh, no. I mean, yes. Well, I am just caught off guard a little is all."

"Well, if you don't want me to that is fine."

"I am just not sure what to do about this. I am not exactly experienced in this sort of thing."

"Well, you are already half naked, I could come in and give you little taste. If you want."

"I am not sure about that, I don't even know your name, and you don't know mine. That's at the very least basic minimum before go that route, right?"

"Don."

"What?"

"My name is Don. There, we are introduced. Now how about it?" Don grabbed his crotch and smiled at her.

"Annabeth. My name is Annabeth." She opened the door wide enough for him to slip in and then quickly shut it. Hoping that no one saw this exchange or heard the conversation. "Watch out for the puddle of water on the floor."

"Wow, this is a nice place you have, very tidy and homey. It sort of reminds me of my Mom's house though." He chuckled as he walked over to the sofa and sat down, stretching his legs and arms while trying to be smooth and pat the seat next to him. "Why don't you come and sit down, get comfy with me."

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go get out of this wet towel and dry my hair. There is some lemonade in the fridge if you want. Or sweet tea. Help yourself." Her soft voice echoed as she disappeared down the hall. Don chuckled to himself, he thought it was funny but fitting that she only has lemonade and sweet tea in the house. It wasn't long before Annabeth came back into the room wearing a silky nighty with lace around the neck and her hair in a braid. Her skin looked like snow against the black silk and her deep auburn hair draped softly over her shoulder, it was still damp but Don could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo as she walked over to him. She sat next to him and looked at him quietly with such intent before speaking.

"Don, when I said that I wasn't exactly sure about what I was doing, what I meant to say was, I am still a virgin. What you heard was me playing in the shower for the first time."

"You mean shower play for the first time right?"

"No, I mean that was my first time masturbating, ever."

"And how old are you?"

"26."

"You're not one of those chicks saving herself for marriage or mister right are you?"

"Marriage, no. Mister right... I would like it to be with someone that I feel a connection with at least. But I am realizing that that is not going to happen. I have dated but the relationship falls apart because I won't go further. I am too nervous."

Don smiled at her. He leaned forward and let his massive hand brush against her warm cheek.

"Have you ever been kissed before?"

"Not a French kiss, I told you I am new at this."

"Well, I will show you what you have been missing. And I will treat you the way you should be treated. Is there any fetish of fantasy you want to try?"

Annabeth's face turned pink as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

"There was this one thing that I was watching before I got in the shower, but I am not sure you would do it, it's kinda gross."

"Can't be all that bad, out with it! C'mon, let's hear it." His face was inquisitive and he leaned in closer to her.

"Have you heard of golden showers?"

"Yes, I have. But if you want one we are in the wrong room and you are in the wrong attire."

"Does that mean you don't have a problem with it?"

"No, I don't, but I think it would be best if we started off slow. You are new to this and who knows what you are going to like and dislike."

He pulled her in for her first real kiss. Her lips where soft and supple; she tasted sweet and her lips were warm. She was a little nervous and hesitant when she felt his tongue brush against her lips, he pushed past her lips and let his wet tongue mingle with hers. She instantly felt her pussy stir and become moist. Instinct kicked in and she kissed him back. He broke off the kiss momentarily and looked at her.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

"Then take me to your room darlin."

Annabeth took his hand and guided him up the stairs to her room. Opening the door to her little slice of heaven. His jaw dropped when he saw the king size four post bed and walk-in bathroom. This room did not match the rest of the condo.

"Annabeth, this is incredible. I think we are going to have a lot of fun in here."

He laid her down over the edge of the bed on her back and scooted her up a little. Her legs parted slightly and he knelt down on the floor, parting her legs wide enough so that he could bury his face in her pussy. He was about to give her her first addiction. He let his tongue tickle her lips and run up and down all the way to her taint. He lingered there for a bit, making her squirm and giggle on the bed before moving to her pussy. Without warning he let his tongue slip into her wet hole, he could feel her shutter beneath him and settle onto the bed as he worked inside of her. This was the first time a man had touched her at all. She was even more surprised when he slipped in his finger, letting it wriggle inside on her.

He made her cum hard and fast! But he didn't quite get the scream that he was looking for. It was time so shake things up a bit and really get her going.