Secret Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Annabeth gets her fantasy wish and screams for Don.
1.5k words
4.3
16.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I just piss on you?"

Don chuckled, "No, that was cum Annabeth. You just had an orgasm and came on my face."

"Oh. Is that okay for me to do?"

"Yes, perfectly fine."

"Can I do it again?"

"Get on your hands and knees and face the other way, away from me."

Annabeth looked at him sort of puzzled, but did as she was told. Her breathing grew heavy and she was a little nervous about what was going to happen next. She could feel Don's hand rubbing her ass while his other hand worked on her clit and pussy. She relaxed her pussy into his hand and closed her eyes, relishing in the new feelings. She felt his fingers part her ass cheeks and then, his warm breath on her hole; a completely new sensation, his tongue on her hole.

It tickled and tingled and she loved it. She pushed back up against his face beginning to moan and whimper. She pushed against him so hard that she pushed is tongue into her ass.

"Don! More!" She blurted out in a heaving gasp.

Don went to work, shoving two fingers deep into her pussy and eating her ass with passion and intent. Between the sound of him sucking her and the sound of her juices squishing out of her pussy as he finger fucked her, Annabeth started bucking up against his face and groaning into the bed, gripping the sides and clinching her toes. Soon she was screaming and cursing as she felt her cum rush down her legs.

"Fuck me! I want your dick in me, make me scream!"

Don lifted his face from her ass, wiping his saliva and her juices on the bedspread. "All in due time. I'm going to go run you a shower. And we can continue our adventures in there." She turned around and watched him walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. He turned around to look at her, motioning for her to come to him, she slid off the bed and slowly walked to him.

She stood in front of him with her shy and timid demeanor, her hands clasped behind her back, and her head lowered and blushing. He brought her arms out in front of her and then up and over her head so that he could remove her silky nighty. Her hair fell between her shoulders and her tits slid out from underneath her nighty. She was now completely naked in front of a man, she couldn't believe how nervous she was.

"Do I look okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is my body acceptable to you?"

"Take off my clothes." Don leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek before he kicked off his shoes and stood there waiting.

"Where do I start?" She felt so embarrassed asking this, but she had really no clue.

"I'll help you." He took her hands and bought them to his shirt, placing them on the buttons. Her delicate, nimble little fingers made quick work of the buttons, working her way down to his pants. She pulled out his shirt and found the button and zipper to his pants. No sooner did she undo the zipper did his dick spring loose from its confines. She had seen a penis in a text book before, but never close like this. She was mesmerized by the bulging veins and thick head massive balls. The head looked so large, she wondered how painful it would be going in.

"Get into the shower." His voice was a little rougher than it had been, and she obeyed quite quickly. "Now get on your knees and open your mouth wide. I am going to give you another addiction."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Do it!"

Annabeth opened her mouth wide, and looked at him with her piercing green eyes. Don walked toward her holding his dick in his hands, guiding it directly into her mouth. He was able to fit six and half inches of his eight inch dick in her mouth.

"Just sit still, and keep your mouth open."

He began to work his dick back and forth in her mouth, making her gag on it. She was trying to say something to him, but all that came out was muffled grunts and moans. It wasn't long before she reached up and grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and took over the shower and his dick. She started to let her tongue roll around and explore this man flesh in her mouth. Her pussy grew hot and was dripping within seconds. She let one of her hands leave is ass and play with herself. She was slimy and slippery, and her clit tingled every time she ran her fingers over it. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply onto his dick and began to suck him with a little too much force.

"Gentler."

Annabeth nodded and lightened up on the sucking, but she steadily grew more confident and sure of herself. Don wrapped her braid around his hand and gripped her firmly with both hands. He was getting close and he knew it. He wrestled with the idea telling her or not, he didn't want to put her off.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, I will give you the choice to swallow or spit."

He fucked her face a little harder, letting himself go a little deeper each time until he was hitting the back of her throat. She would gag every time he touched her tonsils, and it would get him even more riled up. A little tear trickled down her cheek as he deep throated her. He began to grunt and groan loader and loader.

"That's it, take that dick deep into your mouth. Be a good little slut and take it. Take it ya little fucking slut!"

"Mhumf." She muffled as his dick swelled in her mouth.

"I gonna cum soon, and if you swallow it, I will give you a golden shower."

Annabeth grabbed his ass and squeezed tight, holding on to him and bracing herself for this whirlwind experience.

"Here it comes. Get ready."

Her eyes were closed, and then it hit, the first wave of his hot sticky cum. When it hit the back of her throat her eyes shot open with surprise and excitement.

"You look so pretty with my dick in your mouth. Open wide and take it all in, be a good little girl and swallow if you want that shower we talked about."

Annabeth was trying to keep every bit of his cum in her mouth but it was impossible. Wave after wave, splash after splash, his cum kept coming. So much so that it began to leak out the sides of her mouth. She reached up and wiped the cum from the sides of her mouth, but rather than rinse in off she spread it all down her neck and all over her perky tits. Her nipples were the hardest they had ever been, she began to squeeze and pinch them, using his cum as a lubricant. Don pulled his dick out of her mouth and held it in his hand.

"You were such a good little girl, I am going to give you your reward. But I will let you hold onto this and decide where everything goes."

"Don, I have a question."

"What is that?"

"Does this mean we are done for the night? Because you came already?"

"No. Now get ready for your shower."

Annabeth gripped his dick in her tiny little hand. She had it pointed directly at her tits, she wasn't sure that she wanted this on her face or in her mouth like the girls on the computer did. Not yet anyways. Don's long arms reached forward and caressed her face, his dick was still hard in her hands, and he knew this was going to take a bit of time. He reached over and turned on the side shower faucet, letting the streams of hot water hit his body and back, relaxing him so that he could give her what she wanted.

Soon his piss arched up out of his dick and splashed a steady golden stream onto her tits. It was hot just like his cum, she let her other hand come up and run under the steady stream before rubbing her tits and neck. His piss trickled down in between her tits, continuing on down her belly straight for her pussy. The piss and water were mixing together by this point and it felt so good running over her clit. His piss had a light scent to it, but a distinct one. The combination of sent, feel, and just the act of her submitting to him, she rubbed her clit until she came. Screaming and panting as he continued to piss on her.

"Yes Don. More! I... want... more!"

"I'll last as long as I can darlin. There is always time later. Keep screaming for me, that's it. I love to hear my little slut scream and beg for me."

Annabeth screamed and moaned for what seemed like ages. She was jerking on his dick at the same time, keeping him hard, though it wasn't intentional.