Secret Fuck Buddies

Story Info
Fuck buddies engage in a little bondage.
1.8k words
3.71
56.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla pulled up to the apartments Connor lived in. It didn't take him more than thirty seconds to make his way to her silver Subaru WRX. She leaned over as he got in the car and kissed him deeply. Their "relationship" had to remain a secret and neither was worried about anyone seeing them that late at night. The two hardly got along for long periods of time and had agreed after they broke up to remain friends. It wasn't until later they decided they would never find anyone as sexually talented as the other and they decided to be "fuck buddies."

Connor slipped his tongue into Kayla's mouth and she moaned against him. Every time he kissed her, she melted. The physical attraction practically oozed from Kayla's body every time she saw him. Well, in a way, it did. She could already feel her juices seeping through her thong panties and tight jeans.

The couple went out to a nice dinner at a semi-fancy restaurant. Connor had been meaning to pay Kayla back for all the times she had done wonderful things for him. (Most of them were sexual favors.)

After dinner, they headed back to Connor's apartment. Although all the guys were supposed to be home, the two were much better off there than at Kayla's with her over-protective parents. Kayla parked the car and Connor grabbed the small duffle bag out of the back seat. He knew what was in it before he even opened it. Restraints for all four limbs, a blindfold, a whip, a vibrator, nipple clamps, and a sexy outfit. Kayla always brought something yummy to show off for Connor. Sometimes it would just be a short skirt and sexy top; sometimes she would wear a full school girl uniform. Whatever the outfit was, Connor knew he would enjoy it.

Kayla took Connor by the hand and led him into his apartment. Five incredibly hot guys greeted the couple as they walked in. Although none of them knew for sure, the grin on Connor's face gave away what was about to happen. As always, she made Connor lay down on the bed with the blindfold on as she changed into her sexy outfit. His dick grew hard with anticipation as he waited for her to change. Kayla allowed Connor to sit up and slowly lifted the blindfold from his eyes. The first thing he saw were the leather, thigh-high boots she wore. They matched perfectly with the short leather skirt she wore. And the tight-fitting leather tube top complimented the outfit nicely. She had her long, blonde hair pulled back in loose bun. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled with delight. And in her hand, she held a long whip.

Connor was in shock at her new outfit. He couldn't wait to get his hands on his Mistress. "Get undressed," Kayla commanded simply. Connor didn't say a word. He just followed her command. Kayla looked up and down her slave's body. He was incredibly sexy. His calves and thighs were wonderfully muscular; his hip bones protruded from his skin just enough to turn her on, but not to be disgusting. His cock was long and hard and was always ready for her onslaught of torture. His stomach and chest were nicely toned as were his arms. He had a gorgeous face, tender lips, and deep brown eyes that drew Kayla in when she looked at them too long.

"Are you going to be a good boy today?" Kayla spoke as though he were a small child who needed reprimanding.

"Yes."

"Yes..." Kayla let her voice trail off.

"Yes, Mistress," Connor corrected.

"That's better, but I think you need to learn a lesson." She made him turn over and whipped him softly until he was almost moaning with pleasure. "Does my little slave like that?" Connor moaned in response. "Ahh, you do. But you'd better answer your Mistress when she asks you a question." She whipped harder.

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped.

Kayla put the whip down and ran her hand over his tight ass. She could feel the slight heat coming from the raw skin she had just whipped, but she didn't feel sorry for her slave. He had misbehaved and if she let him have the upper hand for a moment, he could upset her power. The Mistress-slave relationship was very delicate in Kayla's mind.

She brought her hand back and smacked Connor's ass. His body rocked forward under the impact and he moaned out loud. Kayla hit harder. "Connor," her voice was tight, "you know better than to moan unless your Mistress tells you to."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me," he begged.

"Don't do it again." She spanked him harder and waited to see if he would make a noise, but Connor carefully kept his mouth shut this time. "You're being a good boy now," Kayla remarked with pleasure. She stopped spanking and ran her fingers over his ass again, gently soothing the sting she knew she caused. "Get up." Kayla lost her soothing voice and snapped at Connor again. She knew she was close to losing control. Her pussy was already dripping wet and she was ready to jump on top of Connor and fuck him until they both collapsed. But she knew she couldn't let him know that she wanted all that. If he knew that, he would surely take advantage of her and she couldn't allow that to happen.

She made Connor strut around the room so she could admire his cock and his red ass. As he walked around the room, she made comments. "You like showing your body off to me, don't you? You're just a little slut, aren't you?" She knew she was being mean, but she knew that Connor liked it. She let him stay standing in front of her as she stretched out on the bed. As she predicted, he admired her body earnestly. "Do you like looking at my body?" Kayla baited Connor.

"Yes, Mistress. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, my little slut. I'm glad you like my body." Letting him sit down on a chair she placed in the middle of the room, she began to strip her outfit off. Seductively, she danced for Connor, occasionally touching his dick and making sure he was staying rock hard. When she was completely naked, she knelt down and took his cock into her mouth. She loved the feeling of his hard dick filling her mouth. She could taste his salty skin and the bit of precum that was dripping from the tip of his cock. Connor moaned out loud as he felt her tongue on his skin.

At his moan, she stopped sucking his cock and stood up. "You're a bad little boy, but I have one more thing in store for you before I punish you. She straddled his lap and put on the nipple clamps. "As long as you can stand the pain, I'll keep fucking you."

Connor didn't respond. She knew that the nipple clamps would severely hurt his tender skin. She let his dick slide into her hot pussy. She moaned softly in his ear as she used her powerful thighs to pump up and down on his cock. Connor couldn't hold back any longer. The nipple clamps were killing him, but he wanted to keep fucking her so badly. Connor forcefully pulled Kayla close to him and kissed her deeply. He knew that she would melt in his arms as she always did.

Quickly he pulled off the nipple clamps. Kayla hardly noticed. He gently picked her up and walked up to the bed. Kayla was totally helpless in his arms and she knew it. But she desperately wanted to keep in charge of the situation. As soon as she realized what Connor was doing, she began to push and struggle against him. "Connor! Put me down! Don't you dare defy your Mistress! Put me down now!" He dropped her on the bed. She bounced on the soft bed and immediately tried to get up but Connor pushed her back down. "Okay little girl, it's my turn now." He almost had an evil look in his eye. "You're all mine now and there's nothing you can do about it." He grabbed the restraints off the table and tied her up so she couldn't move her arms or legs.

"Connor! Let me go! Let me go now!"

"Or what?" He leaned close to her face. "You can't move much less punish me. Come on little girl, admit that you like it. Don't be afraid to admit the truth, you little slut." He picked the clamps up off the floor where he dropped them and put them on her nipples. She winced in pain. "Ahh, so my little slut isn't as big and tough as she pretends to be." Kayla set her jaw and swore she wouldn't show any signs of weakness. He wanted to spank her, but he was afraid that if he untied her, she would be difficult to get back under control. So instead, he picked up the whip and ran his finger down her stomach and gently parted the slit of her pussy. Gently at first, he whipped her breasts, stomach, and pussy. He increasingly whipped harder until she was almost crying out with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He decided to be nice and take the clamps off. "You better let me go you slut! Whore! Let me go, Connor!"

"Not on your life, you tramp. You better shut up before I really make you sorry."

"You're such an ass hole. Don't defy your Mistress. You're the one who's going to be sorry!"

"And what are you going to do? Hmm? Are you going to scream for help?" He dropped his voice to a whisper. "I'm sure you don't want my roommates to walk in here and see you all tied up, do you?" Even as he whispered the words, Kayla knew that it would be horribly embarrassing for the guys to see her like that, but it was oddly thrilling and her pussy defied her once again. This time, Connor noticed. "Ohhhh. Someone seems like they want five guys to walk in here and stare at her body. What a slut." He shook his head, knowing he could use his roommates to threaten Kayla.

He climbed on top of her and let his dick slide back inside her pussy. She felt sooo good, but he didn't let her know that he was so turned on by her. She, on the other hand, moaned out loud. As much as she didn't want to be, Kayla was close to orgasm. She held back as long as she could, but the feeling of his hard cock slipping in and out of her was too much. She felt the overwhelming surge of pleasure wash over her again and again spinning her into orgasm. Connor felt her pussy tighten around his cock and it pushed him over the edge as well. He grunted loudly and came deep inside her before collapsing on the bed.