Secret Internet Lover

Story Info
Kathy's internet lover decides to move into reality.
7k words
4.27
28.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Kathy by and large enjoyed her life. Her husband Mike was supportive and loving, her daughter Amy was a regular angel. Kathy knew that she was better off than many of her friends. Oh, Mike might not be as romantic as he once was, but he was a good a husband as a woman could want. Kathy wondered if something were lacking in her own soul. Being a mother should have been more satisfying. Her job held enough interest, and she certainly liked being a wife and making love to Mike, but Kathy felt some unidentifiable something was missing.

Kathy was not sure what her need really was, perhaps it was just a desire to have something of her own that she did not have to share with her husband, her daughter, her friends or her boss. Over the past year Kathy felt that she had indeed found part of what she was missing. His name was "Greg" and he was her internet lover. Kathy had discovered "Greg" in an internet chatroom and they had hit it off from the beginning. "Greg" was someone she could confide in and chat with in a completely nonjudgmental way. He seemed to understand her in ways that Mike simply did not.

Kathy knew that Mike loved her. He took great delight in his wife's beauty. Kathy was not vain but she knew that she was more attractive than most women. Her long brown hair fell to the middle of her back. Her dark eyes matched her hair color. Her skin was flawless and she had a nice sized bust and what Mike described as "killer legs." Make delighted in two pictures taped to the bedroom mirror. One was taken when Kathy and Mike were on their honeymoon, the other had been taken last year at the beach. Both photos showed Kathy in a bikini. One had to pore intently over the second picture to discern that Kathy had given birth since the first picture had been taken. For Kathy, however, while Mike's love was a often a comfort, to be honest, she often took it and her husband for granted.

"Greg"' was effusive in his praise of Kathy in ways that Mike at his most romantic and tender could not hope to match. "Greg" wrote her love sonnets and sincere poetry. In the ten months that they had been secretly conversing on line, Kathy felt supremely loved and desired. Was it really a sin to keep the existence of "Greg" from Mike? Her husband would no doubt not understand Kathy need for a secret, platonic lover and confidant. Mike was loving and understanding, but Kathy somehow knew that he would loudly object to Kathy's clandestine internet relationship. Keeping her husband in the dark was really for his protection, she reasoned. It was not like she was making passes at Mike's friends or coworkers.

Kathy loved the fact that, even after all this time, the two had never even exchanged photographs. True "Greg" did seem to know a lot more about Kathy than she did about him. Where other women might have been troubled by the dearth of knowledge about the person they were pouring their heart out to, Kathy rationalized it. He, and Kathy was sure that "Greg" was a man, was probably trapped in a loveless marriage. Perhaps he was grieving widower or a man married to an alcoholic or a junkie, or a mad woman. Such a man as that was entitled to his privacy. "I'm probably giving him as much good as he is giving me." she told herself. Of late Kathy had been revealing more and more of her inner desires to her phantom lover. She told him the deep longing of her heart that her husband could not meet. She told him her raunchiest and deepest fantasies. And always, when she stepped away from the keyboard she felt invigorated. It was, in its own way as intense as the best sex with Mike, with none of the mess, vulnerability, or sweat. Kathy felt only a slight tinge of guilt, imagining that Mike was actually "Greg" when they did make love. "A little fantasy is good for a marriage." She told herself.

A Friday afternoon some time later, Kathy was making her way to her car in the parking garage. It had been a frustrating week at work. Things had not gone well with her new supervisor. It seemed as though the woman expected the impossible fro her. All she wanted was to go home and take a long hot bubble bath. An empty house awaited her. Amy and Mike would be already be at her mother in-laws. Kathy and Mike's mother were like fire and ice. Tina had mellowed a great deal since Amy had been born but she still treated Kathy shabbily. Mike had long tired of being the peacemaker between the two most significant women in his life so he suggested that Kathy spend the weekend alone.

"You can catch up on your sleep or go see a movie or spend time with your friends. I know how hard your new boss is riding you. The last thing you need is to face the fury of my mother on top of that."

"Mike can really be understanding, sometimes." thought Kathy as she stepped behind a van to get to her car.

The blackness was sudden and total. Something was forced into Kathy's mouth to prevent her from crying out. There was a prick of a needle in her neck an then an even deeper blackness.

Consciousness came slowly. At last the fog of the anesthetic and of disorientation left her. Kathy was panicked for a moment by the fact that she could not see. After an interval of desperation, she deduced that she had been blindfolded in some way. Carefully Kathy preformed a mental inventory. She was naked for one thing, and between the sheets of a large seeming bed. Kathy tugged with all of her might, but her hands and ankles remained in their restraints. Kathy wanted to scream out, but something in her mouth caused her to emit only the softest of squeaks.

"Ah you are awake." said an authoritative voice from somewhere in the darkness. After an agonizing moment Kathy heard the voice again. "I'll take the gag out of your mouth now but if you scream it goes right back in. Understand me?"

Kathy nodded her head vociferously.

Kathy felt strange fingers reach behind her head and loose her gag. Kathy did not know how much time passed before she asked softly "Where am I? Who are you?"

"You mean you can't guess, Kathy?"

"No. Please! We don't have much money, but my husband will..."

"Quiet down Kathy or I gag you again."

Kathy amazed herself by getting a hold of her emotions. She tried to slow her panicked breathing and succeeded. The darkness that held her vision captive had lost a bit of its terror. She was sure now that she had not been permanently blinded.

"I'm surprised you couldn't guess, Kathy. I am Greg and this is our love nest for the next week or so."

"Greg?" uttered Kathy in stunned realization. "From the internet?"

"Of course, dummy! I have gone to considerable effort to bring you here so we can make our mutual fantasy a reality."

"Oh no! Greg, I didn't mean..."

"A rustic cabin, just the two of us, you taking me time and again." said Greg, quoting Kathy's words back to her.

"But.. but ..." sputtered Kathy

"Oh, I expected some resistance. It's not like I could knock on the front door at 226 West Twentieth Street, snap my fingers, and expect you to follow me. No, there is still too much housewife, too much PTA, Too much office worker in you yet. After we have made love a few times, your inner slut will surface and we will have a marvelous time."

"Please let me go Greg."

"After going to all this work? I think not."

Kathy tried to gather her wits. She knew that she was in terrible trouble but the only thing she could say in response was the obvious and inane, "Greg? Where are my clothes?"

"Not on you anymore obviously! Kathy. Your body is just as magnificent as I imagined it. I had quite a wonderful time undressing you. By the way you should always wear such sexy panties, they were a very nice surprise package. I expect that the restraints will only be temporary. I had to take a brief nap. I drove quite a ways to get here. I needed to make sure that you did not try to escape while I was out. Your eyes are lovely. It is truly a shame that I will not be permitted to gaze into them, nor will you be permitted to see anything during our idyll. I'm trusting, to a point. But that will only help our fantasy time together and I can release you once we have fucked ourselves out with no danger to myself."

Kathy recalled what she had been wearing. Low heels for work, a modest tan skirt , a red blouse under a white sweater, and her favorite wide black belt. Underneath, Kathy had worn a white lacy bra and a pair of sheer black lace panties that had been a gift from her husband, Mike. For modesty's sake she also wore a white half slip. The realization that she had been stripped by a leering, unknown stranger, almost made Kathy's gorge rise, her head swam in a roiling pot of shame, anger and fear for quite a while.

Those thoughts were driven away when Greg threw off the sheet and blankets covering her bound body.

"I mean just take a look at you." the calm, deep male voice began. "A body like this is anathema to clothing. Your tits are magnificent Kathy as are your fine legs and wide hips. I think you robbed a china doll to obtain your face. Even your cute little feet are sexy."

Kathy felt Greg's tongue and lips encircle her right and then her left nipple. For the longest time Kathy's abductor lavished his attentions on Kathy's succulent breasts.

"Please stop Greg!" Kathy spat.

"If you take me away, ignore my words of refusal and fear. Just take me! Make me the woman I should be, the woman I only can be for you!" replied Greg.

Kathy recalled those words as her own. With dread she suddenly remembered virtually every line of every fantasy she had sent to Greg. Never did she imagine that her innocent flirtations and desires would be taken so seriously.

"Greg! You have to let me go! I did not mean what I wrote in that e-mail. You have misunderstood."

"Oh you say that now Kathy." said Greg as he kissed his way around Kathy's very sexy navel. "But I know the real you, the you who sought me out, the you who is not satisfied with her life and needs more than anything to be taken, controlled, and most importantly, loved unconditionally. We will only have a week or so together Kathy but the passions that we exchange will transform both of our lives. Forever after in the future you will think back to our time together and smile reveling in the one time you were completely sated, completely tamed and totally loved and adored."

"Get you hands off of me you perverted psycho!" shouted Kathy after absorbing Greg's words.

"That is the conservative housewife and PTA officer speaking. I expect it will take at least a few days until you finally become honest with yourself, Kathy. Eventually you will admit to me and, most importantly to yourself that you WANTED this time together. You will hold on to the fiction that you are a sexually conservative being with every fiber of your existence until I break through your defenses. In the end your inner slut will be soothed by my warrior cock and you will know the joy of complete submission and total satisfaction."

By now Greg's hot lips and tongue were dangerously close to Kathy's pussy. She tried to squirm away but Greg's bonds refused to yield. Kathy screamed as Greg's tongue began massaging her clitoris. Greg had indeed limed Kathy's deepest thoughts but she had never meant for anyone to abduct her and hold her against her will. Her violation was NEVER something she would consent to. No matter what her captor believed.

"Greg, not now not in a thousand days would I want to be raped. Let me go!"

"Rape is such a vile word. I'm not your rapist, Kathy I'm your sexual liberator. Now quiet down and relax. If you keep screaming I will return your gag."

Kathy's jaw was still sore from whatever Greg had placed in it before. Kathy also realized that if her screams had not already alerted help then either the room, or whatever place she was being held, was soundproofed or out of earshot of civilized people. Thinking back on the missives Kathy had written Greg, she recalled most of the fantasies took place at a remote cabin. If Kathy was in such a place, she realized, then she was completely at the mercy of Greg, whoever he was.

Kathy tried to recall what she actually KNEW about "Greg." In an epiphany, she realized that while "Greg" had told him many supposed details about himself, she had asked for no proof. Despite exchanging intimacies with him for almost a year, to Kathy he was actually a total cipher. She, on the other hand had told "Greg" about every aspect of her life. Even his name is no doubt a phony. Naively she had seen him as a sort of non-judgmental therapist and had confided her deepest, most intimate thoughts. "Obviously he paid rapt attention." thought Kathy to herself. Her misery was now compounded by the fact that her current situation was a direct result of her own carelessness and completely trusting nature.

An involuntary shiver coursed through Kathy's body. "Greg" could do what ever he wanted to her. He could even kill her. If he had been careful in his abduction of her, and Kathy had no doubt that he had, he would would have left no trace as to what became of Kathy. If he wanted, he could keep her forever, to use as his plaything. "I am his, fully and totally. What I want is irrelevant." thought Kathy bitterly. She ran down her list of possible options. There were none. She could not flee, she could not fight back, screaming was ineffective. All she could do was lie there.

Lying there was not an acceptable option either. "Greg" had a VERY good idea of what his tongue, lips and fingers were doing to Kathy's clitoris. Oral was Kathy's most favorite thing in the universe. Mike was not always as enthusiastic in servicing Kathy, as she had hoped when she married him but he was usually successful in getting her off. "Greg" however. It was obvious that he had committed to memory Kathy's descriptions as to how her fantasy lover would eat her out. Kathy tried to push her mind elsewhere but, "Greg's" cunnilingus abilities kept bringing her back. Kathy fought against the orgasm that was building in her.

Kathy's beautiful skin flushed from head to toe once she climaxed. She turned her head in shame and for the first time was glad of her blindfold. She could not possibly meet "Greg's" eyes. He in turn could not gaze into hers and read her weakness.

"Greg" laughed heartily and said. "You can't deny that you enjoyed that Kathy. I am going to leave you alone for a bit now, beautiful. No matter what else you may desire, your thoughts will be on that bit of pleasure I pulled out of you. After that there is a bit of groundskeeper to attend to, you get a trip to the toilet and then we sit down to dinner. Enjoy yourself, Kathy."

Kathy felt the mattress of the bed shift as "Greg" rose and stepped off into the darkness. Her sheet and blanket were restored and Kathy heard her abductor whistling her favorite song as he strode away from her pinioned position. Being alone with her thoughts, turned out just as "Greg" had predicted . Her mind obsessed on the orgasm she had just yielded. She tried to envision Amy, Mike, and her office mates but time and again the familiar faces disappeared to be replaced by the image of a disembodied mouth and tongue having its way with her womanhood. After a while Kathy almost longed for "Greg's" return; his presence was sure to get her mind to focus on something else. "So, on top of everything, "Greg" is skilled in torture." thought Kathy bitterly.

Kathy had no idea how much time had passed before she realized that "Greg" was again present.

"Kathy, my sweet, I think you will be more responsive without all that hair in the way. Remember the night we wrote about that? I'll will feel so privileged to have a view that not even your husband has had."

Kathy heard her abductor put down some objects. Clearly there was a table or other flat surface close to her hip. With total dread, Kathy realized what "Greg" had meant by grounds keeping. Kathy never shaved, aside from a bit of trimming for bikini season. Mike asked Kathy to shave many times. Asking was a kind way to describe it, Mike begged, pleaded and had pulled out ever weapon in his arsenal to get his wife to go bare but Kathy had refused his every overture. Kathy told Mike that, "Porn stars are shaved, not housewives. You must be very unhappy with me to want to change me. God made me this way, that should be enough for you."

Kathy's words hung bitter in her mind as she felt the sheet and blanket being slid away once more.

Kathy's body tensed as she felt a warm damp cloth gently daub her Mons.

"Relax. I intend to be very gentle. Your not the first woman I have preformed this service for, you know." said "Greg" in a soothing voice.

The sudden buzzing sound, like that of an angry hornet assailed Kathy's ears. One of "Greg's" hands rested hotly on Kathy's abdomen while the other seemed to be producing the buzzing. Kathy was smart enough to figure out that the sound was that of an electric trimmer. Slowly, gently, almost tenderly, "Greg" lowered the trimmer until Kathy felt its unmistakable presence on her pussy.

"No, Greg! Don't!" cried Kathy as she struggled hopelessly against her bonds.

"Shush, Quiet down, I don't want to inadvertently nick you." said "Greg" in his same calm, even voice.

Getting a hold of herself Kathy at last slowed her breathing. Her shearing was now not just an inevitability but an ongoing process. The thought of being painfully nicked or having the trimmer bind over her most sensitive flesh, was enough for Kathy to force herself to take deep, regular breaths. She focused upon her breathing rather than contemplate what was happening between her legs.

Kathy could not force her mind far enough away, however. Presently she felt "Greg's fingers running over her sex, admiring his handy work.

"Close, but not quite, baby smooth. Now I am very good with a razor, Kathy but it goes without saying that you should not make any sudden movements."

Kathy felt the warm cloth return and then heard the familiar hiss of the button being pushed on a can of shaving cream. Kathy felt "Greg's" warm hands lather up her Mons. After an agonizing interval, Kathy felt the gentle tug of the razor. "Greg" proved as good as his word. He was never less than gentle and was obviously quite adept with a blade. Kathy found her mind focusing upon the regular rhythm of the razor as it darted over her flesh, the sound of the razor as it was rinsed out in a basin and the feel of "Greg's" soft, yet obviously very strong hands. When "Greg's" fingers entered her to part the lips of her vulva, to remove every trace of hair, Kathy went rigid for only a fraction of a moment before relaxing. While horrific, in all honesty it was nowhere as bad as she had feared when her kidnapper had first stated his intentions.

And then it was over. Kathy felt the washcloth upon her newly exposed skin and then a soft towel. The sensitivity was otherworldly. "Greg" ran his fingers over every part of her private place, until he was satisfied that not a single follicle remained. Even though Kathy expected it, "Greg's mouth, tongue and fingers soon set to work on her now bared sacred grounds. Fresh from the shave, her skin was especially receptive to his supreme talents. Kathy lost all of the composure she had tried to wrap about herself like a cloak. She felt the orgasm welling up in her. Kathy wished more than anything that it was Mike who was eating her out and not some malevolent stranger. If she had known that it would feel this good, she would have let Mike shave her ages ago. Kathy had Mike foremost in mind as "Greg" succeeded in breaching the dam. She screamed her husband's name as the orgasm reached its climax.

Humiliated and her body in betrayal, Kathy turned her head to one side and wept piteously. Her tears were absorbed by the fabric coating her eyes but her nose began to run. Kathy felt a tissue press itself against her nose and heard "Greg" softly urge "Blow."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12