Secret Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife's secret.
1.8k words
3.51
124.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnw001
jnw001
88 Followers

Chapter 1: The Beach House

July. Vacation time for the Wilson family. We always shared a large beach house in Virginia with some neighbors of ours, the Burnetts, for two weeks.

The arrangement worked well for all. We would trade days keeping after our kids, ages four and seven (the same for both families), to allow for some time for peace and quiet.

My wife, Donna, is a MILF. 5'5", 115 lbs, perfect white skin, red hair, no freckles, and 36C tits (a birthday present from me). She worked out and kept herself in such good shape that most thought she was at least ten years younger than her 39 years. We had a decent sex life, nothing crazy, but good enough to keep me from straying.

On our second day "off" from child care we both decided to relax on our own. I went to the beach to run and then swim and fish, Donna decided to stay back at the house and read. I was having a great day. I caught a few fish, had a nice relaxing run, and decided to head back to the house a few hours early to spend some time with Donna.

When I arrived at the house I heard some bumping of furniture and voices I couldn't quite make out in addition to Donna's. They almost sounded like groans, so I quietly ascended the steps to see what was going on. The noises got louder and I recognized Donna's moaning in addition to what sounded like two men. All of the blinds were closed, but I found one with a slight slit that I could see through.

What I saw shocked me. Donna was on her back on a couch in the living room getting pounded by a tall, muscular man with a long pony tail and covered with tattoos. There was a second man that was shorter and stockier with a shaved head and goatee. He was also heavily tattooed. Both men were in weightlifting good shape, ripped. I recognized them both as they handymen who had been making repairs to the house next door. I also recognized some of the tattoos as ones common to prison gangs (a benefit of my short stint as a cop).

Donna was moaning loudly as the tall guy hammered his cock into her hard and deep, this wasn't rape. His long cock (nine inches, i think) pounded into and she gasped louder every time he took a particularly deep stroke. The gasps just made him fuck her harder. He would also give her nipples a hard pinch every so often that made her cry and squirm. This really shocked me, as she never liked it when I pinched her nipples, even lightly.

The stocky guy had his cock in easy reach of her mouth and she jerked him steadily, occasionally taking his stumpy rod into her mouth. He would always make sure to grab the back of her head and force her to take his thick meat all the way in, gagging her as he swirled his hips to force it home.

After a few minutes the tall guy pulled off and and dragged Donna onto the floor to her knees. He stood over her and she obligingly began sucking his long cock. She couldn't take it in all the way, she would get about half or more in and then have to pull back to keep pumping. She made a point of maintaining eye contact with the tall guy while she sucked away. She kept stroking the stocky guy and she began taking turns sucking them both.

After a few minutes they began taking turns face-fucking her, pumping their cocks into her mouth as hard and deep as they could. I could see her gagging, but I also saw the horny look in her eyes as she was being abused by these two cocks. They made sure to slap her face with their cocks as they pull out and Donna would hungrily try to take them back in.

The stocky guy finally asserted himself and threw Donna back on the sofa, laying her doggy style with her head resting on one of the arms of the sofa. He didn't waste time in moving behind her and shoving his cock angrily in to her visibly wet pussy.

I think she came immediately as she bucked and groaned loudly, almost losing her balance on the sofa. Both men were talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Stocky kept fucking her harder and faster, making Donna start screaming as her climax approached.

The tall guy moved in front her and began rubbing his cock on her face. She couldn't willingly take it in because of her intense orgasm, but that didn't stop him from forcing his way in and humping here face again with renewed vigor. He held her neck tightly to keep her in place while he and his partner pounded both ends with savage force. She just kept coming and groaning through her stuffed mouth.

That's when I noticed that despite the fact that I should be humiliated and angry, I had a huge erection. That shocked me more. I had never seen Donna fuck with this wild abandon before. Sure I could make her have an orgasm, but I could never to get her to get wild like that. I decided then not to mention this to Donna until I could figure out what was going on.

Both men pulled out then and put her on her back on the floor. The tall guy pushed his cock back into her now stretched and sloppily wet pussy. She began to moan loudly again as stocky began pinching her tits and then biting her nipples while his friend fucked away. It wasn't long before I could tell the tall guy was ready to blast, he pulled out, straddled her tits, put his cock between her tits and began to titty fuck her while stumpy replaced the tall guy's cock in her pussy.

All three were getting louder as they all approached a final climax. Stumpy was pummelling here pussy while the tall guy kept sliding his snake-like cock between her now wet tits.

He kept fucking her tits harder and harder, Donna kept her chin down so she could occasionally take his cock head into her mouth. He finally picked up the pace and began spurting heavy, thick loads of cum onto her face and tits. This made Donna climax as the hot load spewed for onto her. The tall guy kept spurting for what seemed like minutes, then began to rub his cock in his load, and would slap her face with the cum coated manhood. She lapped him up eagerly while stumpy kept quickening his pace.

Stumpy was really close now as he began to tense and finally shoot his load deep into Donna's now well-worked cunt. He gve a few more slow, deep pumps as he unloaded and then pulled out. I saw his load slowly gush out of her and onto the floor.

The men high fived and laid back on the sofa. Donna lay there for a minute or two, rubbing her cum covered tits with one hand and her full pussy with the other. She reveled in tasting both men's spunk. She finally got her knees between the two men and took turns cleaning their cocks with her mouth. Making sure to lick and suck slowly and deliberately in order to get every tasty drop of their cum.

The tall guy finally got up and moved in behind Donna, rubbing the head of his semi-erect cock between her ass cheeks. His head was slightly pushing against her asshole and he pretended to give it a push and then pulled away.

"Maybe next time, baby," he said, the only words I made out all day.

Both men got dressed as Donna lounged naked on the sofa, feeling herself up while they watched. The tall guy reached into his pocket, pulled out cash, and handed it off to her.

I decided to bug out before I got caught snooping. The whole affair was confusing. I had just watched my wife get fucked hard by two ex-convicts, and then get paid!

Then there was the stuff she would never do to me or with me, nipple pinching, face-fucking, titty-fucking, facials, and more importantly the really rough sex. She always purposefully avoided this stuff with me. Had she changed, a mid-life crisis perhaps? I had to find out.

I waited about a half hour before finally going back, to avoid suspicion. Donna had taken a shower and was now napping hard in bed. I snooped around and found the secret compartment in her purse, containing $500 and a note with two names and phone numbers. Jim and Walter were the names. I decided to talk to the two guys and sure enough, their names were Jim (tall guy) and Walter (stumpy). They both had dopey grins on their faces as we talked.

"You're a lucky guy to have a piece of ass like that," Jim said as I walked away.

He was getting a better piece of her ass than I was.

I decided not to confront Donna over this, just find out what else I didn't know.

I did discover her "petty cash" pocket grew during vacation. She ended up with $2,000 total and and two more names and numbers. Butch and Lisa. Another shock, she apparently did women.

We got home and she was no wiser to my suspicions. I began snooping more and found the jackpot contained in a box of her old high school memorabilia, a ledger with over one hundred names. I recognized a few, business owners, politicians, a couple of ex-cons, five professors from our alma mater, one of the partners at the law firm I run, and even two of our neighbors. Each entry had dates, number of hours, a money figure, and a shorthand explained in the beginning of the ledger as the "kinks" each entry was into.

The kinks were everything from vanilla, business owner James O'Brian only wanted blowjobs, to unusual, City Councilman David Bennett wanted someone to "de-flower" his teenage son, to taboo, local high school football coach Bob Tate's wife, Rose, was a closet lesbian, to downright wierd, the same coach liked to get fucked in his ass with a strap-on. Neither the coach or his wife knew about the other's "kink".

The records went back twenty years and the minimum payment for "services rendered" was $300 and the most was $1,500. They averaged around $650. Most of the meetings were during the day, especially since we married and she became a full-time housewife. The average annual number of "jobs" was one hundred and fifty. Sometimes she had as many as five scheduled and performed during the course of a day and some back to back encounters were designed to make someone's "kink" work (Police chief Robert Simmons, also a deacon at the local baptist church, loved eating freshly fucked, messy pussy, so she would always schedule two meetings with guys before him).

In the back was the address and unit number at a local self-storage facility. I had to go, find out more, but dare I find out more?

To be continued...

jnw001
jnw001
88 Followers