Secret Life of a Guilty Wife

Story Info
One thing leads to another, starting a string of affairs.
1.2k words
3.61
83.3k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kate. I'm 25 years old. I'm exactly five feet tall and though I'm not skinny I'm not fat either. I'm pretty average I guess except for my porcelain white skin with a scattering of freckles across my shoulders and my nose, emerald green eyes, and auburn hair that hangs in soft curls around my shoulders. This is my story.

Every story has its beginning but in honesty I cannot quite place my finger on the moment when things began to change between my husband and I. I think back to shortly after we were engaged and I vaguely remember having second thoughts then. I even voiced my concerns to him them. However, nothing changed and within the year we were married.

I'd been sexually dissatisfied for years and ended up having to get myself off, usually images of my husband's best friend in my head as I frigged myself into oblivian. Maybe it was the age difference between my husband and I, the fact that he wasn't comfortable having sex with a little one in the house, maybe he just didn't find me attractive anymore. Regardless of the reason, no matter what I tried, our sex life just got worse.

I asked him to share his fantasies with me. I'd shared mine with him and I was willing to do ANYTHING to spice up our sex life. He said he had no fantasies. I made him a stupid coupon book for every sexual favor under the sun only to find it in the trashcan the next day. Nothing I tried seemed to work.

The few times we'd is have sex I would start off by blowing him only to have him either blow his load and not do anything after the fact or we'd fuck, two thrusts in and he would cum, pull out, and pass out. My toy collection gave me more satisfaction than he did but I missed cumming on a hard cock. I missed feeling wanted and desired.

Other areas of our life were taking a hit and finally I'd had enough. I told him I wanted a divorce but that made him change his tune. A little too little too late. We didn't get a divorce but I asked him to move out because I needed my space and some time to decide where I wanted my life to go.

I tried to relieve my sexual frustration with my favorite toys, watching my favorite porn, writing erotica, and eventually taking a part time job as a phone sex operator. It curbed my appetite to some degree but not enough.

I was sharing my phone sex secret on Whisper when I received a private message from a 19 year old boy named Logan. I'm 25 and I've never been with a guy my own age, yet alone a guy younger than me. Anyways, it was around the holidays and he wanted to hang out and watch a movie. I didn't think anything of it and invited him over for a movie.

Twenty minutes later Logan showed up. He was tall and lanky, brown hair, and grey eyes. He had an easy smile and showed up looking shy and laughing nervously. We sat down on my sofa and put in a movie.

About five minutes into the movie he was scooting closer to me, running his hand up and down the inside of my thigh. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it was that spark of feeling wanted again, maybe it was because it had been six months since I'd been fucked, maybe my brain forgot I was married. I'm not sure what it was but when he turned my face to look up at him I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to give him a kiss. He returned the kiss with a passion I hadn't known in years.

I was moaning into his mouth as his soft lips caressed my own, his tongue began to battle mine, and his hands began roaming over my body. I was lost in the moment. I stood up and took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. I pushed him down on the bed, kneeled between his legs, and quickly unbuttoned his pants. As I pushed them to the ground his cock sprang free, hitting me on my cheek. He was already leaking precum from his slit. I hungrily leaned in, flicking my tongue against the head of his crown, and moaned as I tasted his sweet precum. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and gently guided my mouth up and down his shaft until he was close to the point of no return.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply as he tore my clothes from my body. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered above me for a moment, his throbbing cock hot against my clit. He smirked and then pulled back and in one long thrust he buried himself in my pussy that hadn't been touched by anyone other than my husband in seven years. Logan was a good three or four inches longer than my husband and as he thrust into me I could feel him bottom out in me each time. My body was on fire! I'd never been touched in the places his cock was hitting and with every deep thrust into my sloppy wet pussy I cried his name like I was worshiping him. Within a matter of a few thrusts I was cumming on his cock, my nails scratching down his teenage body, my screams resounding off the bedroom walls, my pussy clenching him so tight he was moaning.

As I came down from my first orgasm he rolled over on his back, never taking his cock from my pussy. He grabbed my hips firmly as I began to ride his cock, desperate to cum again with him deep in my pussy. I placed my hands on his smooth abdomen and threw my head back, grinding my clit against his pubic hair every downward stroke. When he reached up and began to squeeze my bouncing tits another scream of ecstasy ripped through my body and I came harder in his cock, riding him like a woman possessed.

My orgasm waned and he pushed me off. He sat on the edge of the bed, his cock an angry red. I kneeled on the floor in front of him and took his cock deep in my throat. I hummed appreciatively at the way we tasted together. His cock was hitting the back of my throat with each thrust and I swallowed hard keeping him there. He grabbed my head and held me down as he growled. His cum spurted hard against the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, hungry for his sweet cum.

After a good two minutes of cumming spurt after spurt in my throat he fell to the bed physically exhausted. He pulled me up to him, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me. We lay there content for a few minutes before I got up and got dressed. I threw on my robe and walked him to the door. He kissed me goodbye and was gone into the dark night.

I sat alone on my sofa for a couple of hours as reality sank in and I realized that I had cheated in my husband. I was racked with guilt but my satisfied pussy knew it wouldn't be the last time.