Secret Lives Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan and Sarah make some discoveries.
3k words
4.44
26.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
754 Followers

This story eventually has a gay scene in it. If this bothers you, don't read on.

*****

She always was a naughty little tease and subtlety was a concept completely alien to her. The way she's reclining right now is a perfect case in point. I can honestly say that I have never laid a hand, or any other body part for that matter, on her in an inappropriate way. God knows I had in my dreams though. She is very fond of teasing and I mean anyone, if she was in the mood to tease she would. Men, women, young or old; nobody was off limits. She really gets off on it. I get to witness a lot of this teasing as Sarah is my brother's girlfriend and we all like to hang about together, unfortunately this means I walk around with a semi half the time I'm with them. I'm sure she's noticed on several occasions but all she ever does is smile.

My brother, Neil is a great guy but at times I really wonder about him. He never gets jealous of her teasing and he seems to be immune to it himself. I often wonder how they ended up together. Apart from the obvious story of how they met I mean. They just seem to be such different people. Perhaps she likes the challenge.

She is leaning back against the bag of towels, which in turn is leaning against the trunk of the willow tree we are sitting under. It's like a scene from an erotic dream. She has her head back and her eyes closed beneath her sunglasses. She's wearing her Bikini as she has already been for a swim. It's still damp and there is a very light sheen of moisture on her skin. Not that I'm looking mind you. Well trying not to be obvious about it anyway and no doubt failing terribly to be honest.

I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt; I haven't been for a swim. Unlike my brother I'm not a big fan of swimming. I will if it's hot enough but it's got to be bloody hot. My brother on the other hand is like a fish. He loves to swim. He always was a fitness nut but swimming is his favourite form of exercise. In summer he's always at a beach or a river somewhere. In winter he's at the local indoor pool attached to the gym that he goes to religiously. Sarah likes to go along in the summer but I think it's mostly because she just loves teasing everyone there. She never wants to sit in the secluded spots; she loves to have an audience.

So that was how we came to be sitting here just the two of us under the willow tree. He was off swimming the length of the lake and Sarah had had enough of the water. Apart from the other couples scattered around it was just the two of us; Me, lying there trying not to be a complete pervert and her lying there in a damp bikini that left very little to the imagination.

"Do you want a cold drink?"

She asked as she rolled onto her side and reached into the cooler. I can't answer though as my brain has just snapped as I am mesmerised by the sight. She rolled her leg over as she rolled onto her side for balance. This caused the leg of her bikini to slide, in what seemed like slow motion, deep into her ass crack exposing one perfect globe of flesh. I'm face to face with her delicious ass and it's no easy task to not bend over and plant my lips right on it. Obviously because I hadn't answered she looked back over her shoulder at me. Seeing that I am somewhat distracted she clears her throat. I have been caught big time and I can feel my face heating up in embarrassment. Trying to compose myself I manage to stammer.

"Th th that would be great."

She gives me a wicked grin and says.

"You have no idea how great it can be."

Great, now I'm putting beetroot to shame.

"I meant the drink."

"Mmmhhmm of course you did."

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a pervert and I know you're Neil's girl."

She hands me the drink and settles back into her reclining position; without adjusting her pants I notice. She sighs then rolls towards me. I can't help but wonder if her bikini pants are completely in her ass crack now but then I guess asking to look might be a bit much. Besides now I'm noticing the way her breasts are pushed together when she's on her side and ooh her nipples seem to be really pushing on the smooth material now. Damn I want to feel how smooth that material is.

"Let me tell you a couple of things. First, you can look all you like honey. In case you hadn't noticed, I like people to look. Second, Neil isn't all that interested in me. The showing off swimming, the workouts at the gym and the muscle shirts; none of that is for my benefit."

I was shocked. Was Neil seeing someone else on the side? Why would he when he has this goddess at home? I couldn't believe it.

"He wouldn't cheat on you, surely."

"I love sex right, no secret there; I mean I really love it. I love sex with men and women. I love the taste of cum as much as I love the taste of pussy. I love having a cock pound into me and fill me with cum. I love it in my pussy, I love it in my mouth and I love it in my ass."

I'm shocked by this outburst. I keep looking around to see if anyone else has heard. To be honest though; I was more than a little turned on. I'm trying to process all this and why she is telling me when she reaches over and none too gently grabs me by the hardening cock. She winks at me and says.

"I see you like hearing about it too."

By now I'm even more paranoid. One of the couples under another tree is looking straight at us and I'm freaking that Neil might be back and see Sarah's hand on my cock.

She sits up again and draws her knees up to her chest. I look down for the briefest of glimpses to see her bikini pants are all scrunched up over her mound. They are barely covering a thing and there are a few hairs poking out around the edges. I look back around and notice the couple staring in our direction still. They certainly have the best seats in the house with a view straight between Sarah's legs. She continued to talk as she wriggled her perfect ass, driving the thin wedge of material even deeper.

"I also like it in different places; Day or night, kinky or straight. I'm telling you this because I believe you get it, that and seeing your cock harden right now turns me on so much."

"I don't think I'm the only one you are turning on right now."

"I know, I see them. Look the thing is, you get it, and you understand what I'm saying without judging me for it. Sure it's turning you on but you don't think I'm a bad person because of it."

"Of course I don't. Why would I judge someone negatively for being turned on by the same things that turn me on? Well except for the cock part."

We both started laughing and that broke some of the tension but I couldn't help notice a look of curiosity in her eye.

"I don't suppose you will mind will you."

She says, more to herself than me then reaches up and slips her bikini straps down her arms. The tops of her breasts are now on display and the tops of her bikini have rolled down to the point where they are just covering her nipples.

Fuck, can my cock get any harder? I sneak a glimpse over to the other couple and they are both talking excitedly and looking over at us. Sarah continues to talk as though she can't see the other couple even though I know she's watching them through her sunglasses.

"Neil is very odd when it comes to sex, very shy almost. He won't let me suck his cock unless it's dark. He prefers to fuck my ass than my pussy. I don't really mind but I would like a bit of both you know. It's almost always in the dark but if it isn't he wants me to wear one of his sweat shirts, preferably a dirty one. I have to be quiet because if I moan or make a lot of noise it puts him off. Now what does that tell you about your brother?"

Oh shit. I hadn't considered that angle.

"No... You think Neil is gay?"

"He's not the feminine type, more the aggressive masculine type but oh yeah."

The couple under the other tree have moved and are now in similar positions to us, her leaning against the tree and him lying on his side. He is visibly turned on and I wonder if they can see my own bulge. While I'm looking I see her raise her knees up in imitation of Sarah and slowly spread them apart. He is now saying something to her and she responds. She reaches down and pulls her bikini panties up tight between her legs until it's just a narrow strip, barely covering her pussy lips.

We both gave an acknowledging "mmmm" and continued on with our conversation.

"Maybe he's bi."

"Sure maybe but I feel more and more like I'm some kind of cover story for him."

I was blown away.

"What are you going to do?"

"Right now, I'm going to up the ante."

She reaches behind her back and undoes her bikini strap. The top falls into her lap and her beautiful breasts are on display. Her nipples are at attention and I want more than anything to run my tongue around them and suck them into my mouth. I finally manage to tear my eyes away from her delicious tits and I look over to where the other two are to see that she, with much coercion from him is doing the same thing. It's a spectacular sight. Sarah has an olive complexion and it's obvious she tans topless regularly enough to not have a tan line. The other girl however is a red head and to see those pale freckly breasts and yummy looking pale pink nipples on display is outstanding. I'm even harder now than I thought was possible. Just hope I don't make a mess in my pants before I get to see where this is going.

"ooh you cheeky bugger."

I look up at Sarah to see if she is talking to me but apparently it's the gentleman across the way. I look back at them to see he has pushed her pants to one side and is sliding his finger up and down her very wet looking slit. I look back up at Sarah and she laughs.

"Don't even think about it. No touching."

She reaches down and pulls her pants to one side. I swear I'm going to die of arousal. She is very neatly trimmed and extremely wet. She slides one finger tip the length of her slit and as it brushes over her clit she gives a little shiver. I can't believe this is happening right in front of me. I look around to make sure Neil isn't coming and to see if anyone else is watching. Everyone else is completely oblivious to what is going on under these two trees and there is no sign of Neil. I look back at Sarah as she lets out a little moan. She has one finger sliding slowly in and out of her pussy. I can smell her excitement and I want nothing more than to taste her. I feel like my cock is going to explode.

I make a decision I never would have believed I could or would make there and then. I reach down and release my throbbing cock from its confines into the open air. It feels fantastic, so much better than I would have thought. Not just the release of the confining pressure but the breeze blowing across my over sensitive skin is amazing but even better is knowing that complete strangers are looking at my cock. The added bonus of having it out in the presence of my brothers' girlfriend is just too naughty not to enjoy. All of this combined is nearly enough to unleash my load straight away.

The other couple have really gotten into the spirit of it now. She has his cock out and is slowly stroking her small fist up and down his cock. While we are watching she decides to lean over and take his knob into her mouth. I am watching her bobbing up and down and imagining how good that must feel. I look at Sarah and see that she has added another finger to the mix and is really getting into it. I can hear the sounds as her hungry pussy seems to devour her fingers. I wish it was me being devoured.

I drag my eyes away from Sarah's delicious wetness to see what our friends are up to now. She releases him from her mouth and he looks momentarily disappointed. She stands up, turns her back to her man and squats over him. When she gets down far enough I can see him grab his cock to line it up with her pussy. He moves the knob around her slit a few times making it nice and wet then she lowers herself down onto him. They both have their mouths open as they release quiet moans. Sarah lets out a moan in sympathy with them.

Sarah was really hammering away on herself now. Her eyes have an intense focus on the couple under the other tree. She was timing the stroking of her fingers on her clit with the rhythm of the girl as she bounced on her mans cock. I was timing my strokes with Sarah's and it was easy to imagine I was fucking her. The sounds her fingers were making in her wet pussy, her moans and grunts. It was all coming together to make an incredible experience. Sarah moaned again and increased her pace even more. I looked across at the other couple; she was leaning back against him now with her legs spread wide and his cock standing proud between her legs. She then stroked him until he moaned loud enough for us to hear him from our tree. His cock exploded his load onto her. It sprayed onto her belly, her pussy and her hand and she kept on stroking him. Milking him for more cum as she used her other hand to rub what she already had into her skin. When she got to the cum on her pussy it was like she was trying to stuff as much of his cum into her as she could possibly fit. Sarah's grunts and moans coalesced together into a high keening sound. Her hand was a blur on her clit and her stomach tightened as she rode the crescendo of her orgasm. This was all more than I could take. My cum flew from me with more pressure than I had ever experienced before. Extremely intense doesn't even seem to be an adequate description. A large squirt splashed onto Sarah's thigh and seemed to trigger another wave in her continuing orgasm. The majority of the rest landed on the towel she was sitting on and my hand.

I'm pretty sure something snapped in my brain at that moment. I was in a daze, reeling from the most amazing orgasm of my life so far. I was vaguely aware of Sarah wiping her hands and leg with the towel she had been sitting on.

"Danny...Danny, what are you doing?"

"Huh? What?"

"Danny, Neil is on his way back. Sort yourself out."

"Oh shit! Sorry about that. I think I just broke my brain."

I quickly wiped up my mess and readjusted myself into a somewhat more socially acceptable manner. Moments later Neil wandered back over. Sarah was pulling the rolls out of the esky and handed them around as Neil sat down. He went into great detail about his big swim and how we should have gone in and how we had really missed out. Somehow, given the choice, I doubt either Sarah or I would have chosen a bloody long swim over the morning we have just had. We finished our rolls and were having a nice cold drink. My heartbeat had almost returned to a normal healthy level and I noticed our friends had packed up and gone. That was when Neil almost made my heart stop.

"What's that on your leg?"

He was pointing at Sarah's thigh a dollop of my cum was just sitting there, obviously missed by Sarah and the towel earlier. FUCK! It's a good thing Sarah is much cooler than me. I would have been stammering and blushing like crazy. Sarah on the other hand just scooped it up with her finger and popped it into her mouth.

"Yum. Just some mayonnaise from my roll."

I almost laughed...almost. I found that strangely amusing but at the same time immensely arousing. Neil just shrugged.

"I hate mayonnaise."

Sarah looked me in the eye and said.

"I love it."

"Are you two ready to head home? I've had enough."

Sarah stood up stretching those lovely legs.

"I just want to go to the loo and get changed first."

"O.K. We'll meet you at the car then."

Within moments Neil and I had everything packed up and were loading it into the back of his four wheel drive.

As I opened the door to get in the car I took one last look at where we were sitting. This place will be etched in my memory for as long as I live. What an amazing experience this was. I had no idea that this was just the beginning of my new life.

yakboy69
yakboy69
754 Followers