Secret Lives Ch. 06

Story Info
Things heat up in the hot tub for Danny and Sarah.
1.2k words
4.27
11.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
719 Followers

Of course I was going to obey. I moved back to the other side of the tub and lay back. She was facing me but I'm not sure if her attention was on me or the neighbour she couldn't quite see.

She began by pinching her nipples through the material of her bikini top then once they were nice and hard she released them into the night air again. She was slowly running her fingers over them, pushing them down then letting them spring back up again between each finger. She did this a few times before going back to pinching them. One of her hands then slid down below the water's surface to seek out her pussy once more.

She sucked in a deep breath between clenched teeth as her fingers found the jackpot between her thighs while her other fingers squeezed her nipples far harder than I would ever dared. She moaned some more then checked over her shoulder. She had nothing to worry about though as the guys inside had returned to their game of poker.

She stood up and drained her drink then sat down on the edge of the tub. Her hands returned to what they had been doing only now she was in full view. One of her hands continued to torment her nipples while the other rubbed and probed against her panty covered clit. She began to pull the material up and together at the top, making it rub against her clit. She moaned again then pulled the material a little tighter. It began to disappear between her plump and very aroused lips.

I could have used my cock to hammer in nails by this point and I was having the odd sly stroke as I watched. I didn't want to get carried away however because I wanted, no I needed, this to last as long as possible.

She extracted the cloth from between her lips and pulled it to one side. Her pussy was very pink and very wet and unbelievably tasty looking. She slowly spread her lips apart with one hand then began gently tapping a finger tip from her other hand against her clit. It was making a small, wet, smacking sound that was just for me and incredibly arousing. Although the neighbour could see what was going on he didn't have the benefit of hearing that sweet sound or the little panting sounds she was making at the same time.

Her pussy was so wet she was practically dripping. She continued to tickle her clit as she slid a finger into herself. She very quickly slid in a second with ease. I could see her cum leaking out around her fingers and I could resist no longer. I moved across the tub and planted a kiss on the inside of her thigh. She shivered in response but didn't slow her fingers at all. I placed another kiss on her thigh, this time a little higher up her thigh. I could smell her arousal and I was practically salivating.

Her fingers were pushing deeper and were curling up into herself. No doubt she was stimulating her "G" spot. I could see her fingers glistening as I moved closer and placed a kiss even higher on her thigh. She moaned again and her hand suddenly stopped. I could see her pussy pulsing and clenching at her fingers and a trickle of her juices ran out over her fingers. I moved forward some more, put my tongue out and caught the drip.

My tongue and lips landed on her fingers and I could feel her pussy spasm again against them. More of her juices escaped, coating my tongue and lips. I could taste and smell her musky cum and I couldn't get enough. I was lapping at her like a thirsty dog as her fingers slowly slipped out of her body; I cleaned them as they came. As soon as her fingers slipped out of her my tongue was there trying to replace them. Her fingers remained either side of her clit, holding herself open for me. I closed my lips over her hard little nub and I sucked. Slowly I increased the suction then flicked my tongue over it.

I heard Sarah moan again and I could feel her thighs quivering. She started to make small bucking motions and grabbed the back of my head as she ground her pussy onto my face. She squeezed her thighs against my ears and grabbed hard onto my head. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care, I just increased the suction and flicked harder. I was rewarded with a flood of her cum running down my chin and chest. I wanted to be covered in her, to be marked with her scent and to feel her pleasure on me. I had never been so turned on.

It took me a moment to realise she was pushing me away. I had a moment of hurt until I realised that someone was walking out the back door. I slipped back away from her and Sarah had just enough time to flip her bikini top back up over her breasts. As for her panties she just squeezed her legs together, perhaps not the perfect answer but there wasn't any time for anything else.

I had moved back a bit but to be honest I was still close enough to cause suspicion in most people but I think Neil had so much else on his mind that it was completely lost on him. I put my face down then splashed some water over my face and head. Hopefully disguising any unexplainable moisture and in the process moving a little further back.

"Are you two still alright out here? Do you need anything?"

"No we're ok thanks."

"You haven't finished your drinks. I would have thought you would have by now."

"We've just been busy talking."

"I should have known you would have been wagging your tongues."

"Well I do have a tired tongue and could use another drink."

It was so hard not to laugh. Sarah reached back and grabbed another drink for us both, nearly giving herself away in the process.

"Here, cool your tongue down a bit then."

This time I did laugh but thankfully the joke went flying over Neil's head. Sarah looked up at Neil.

"How about you? Everything going ok in there?"

"Yeah we're down to the nitty gritty now. Only a couple of players left."

"Ok. Are you having a good time?"

"Hell yeah. I'm kicking ass tonight. Looks like I'm going to clean up."

"Good for you. You need to get back to the game?"

"Yeah I better. You two right out here for a while?"

"We might come in soon and dry off."

"Nah stay out here and enjoy it while you can."

Neil turned around and almost ran back inside.

I looked at Sarah and she looked as though she was thinking the exact same thoughts as me.

"I get the feeling he doesn't want us in there."

"Yeah me too."

She looked at me with an intrigued look on her face.

"I wonder what they are up to in there."

"Are you sure you really want to know?"

Sarah got a fiery look in her eye.

"Actually yes I do."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to find out. Coming?"

yakboy69
yakboy69
719 Followers