Secret Lives Pt. 02

Story Info
I find out about some of my wife's Secrets!
3.5k words
4.61
57.4k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation to Secret Lives Pt 1. I highly suggest reading that first as it sets the stage for this. As requested by a reader on Pt 1, I have combined two chapters into this one to provide more length. I appreciate the feedback and please keep it coming.

***********

I laid in my bed, dressed in women's lingerie and completely bound, as my sister-in-law stood in the doorway. I was terrified of what was going to happen next. I had tried so hard to hide my secret obsession from my wife, but now it was inevitable that she'd find out, and even worse, the rest of her family. I would be humiliated and was wondering how I would ever show my face in town again.

I studied Jen's face and her every action as she stood there. Intently, she looked over my bonds. Her eyes studying the cuffs and locks around my ankles, knees, thighs and wrists. I wished I could talk to her, to plead my case, but the ball gag and panties in my mouth prevented any coherent sound from escaping. Her eyes followed the string tied around my wrist to the keyring on the closet door, being held captive by the ice cubes in the stocking.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. A few seconds later, the flash started going off. She was taking pictures of me. I had no doubt she was getting the proof to show to my wife. She snapped a few pictures, then turned and left, without even saying a word.

I laid in bed for what seemed like half an hour, tugging on the sting until the key ring finally fell. The occasionally buzzing in my ass was doing its best to distract me but I was able to pull the string enough the get the keys to my hands. I had just started fumbling with them when Jen appeared in the doorway again. She saw I had the keys and quickly walked over to me, taking them out of my hands.

"Okay, you and me are going to have a little chat. You're going to be quiet and let me speak. Nod if you understand." She said. I nodded my head in agreement. I had no other choice as she now had the photos, keys, and my fate in her hands. The buzzing when the plug started up must have caught her attention, as she looked towards my crotch. She also must've noticed the red light on the remote come on, as she picked it up and started examining it. Suddenly the vibrator jumped to high speed. The intense vibrations on my prostate were driving me insane, and I was losing focus as I approached an orgasm. I was almost past the point of no return when it shut off just as suddenly.

"We'll just shut that off... for now" Jen said. She reached behind my head and released the buckle on the ball gag, removing it and the panties from my mouth. I heeded her warning and didn't speak, hoping if I obeyed her that this could somehow all go away.

"Well, imagine my surprise when my sister tells me to come over here so I can borrow a dress and I find you like this." She started, as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Why are you even home, you're supposed to be at work until 5." She asked.

"I booked off early today because I'm on vacation next week" I replied. Only providing her the information she requested.

"Well, it seems as though we have a little problem, don't we? I mean, what should I do? Should I tell my sister she had a crossdressing husband who like to tie himself up and break her heart? What do you think we should do?"

I jumped at the chance to plead my case. "Please don't tell anyone!" I begged. "I promise I'll never do this again! I don't want to hurt Sarah. That's why I've never told her about this, she'd be crushed and leave me." I begged.

"You really don't know your own wife, do you?" Jen said matter-of-factly. "You really have no idea how your wife spent her younger years?"

I was puzzled, "What do you mean?" I replied

"When your wife was younger, she had quite the dominate side. She loved nothing more than to take men like you, and some women, and do whatever she pleased with them. She was mostly into bondage and would tie them up and then use them to get herself off."

I couldn't believe it. Not my Sarah. She had never shown the slightest sign of any of that since we've been together. Our sex life could only be described as vanilla.

"That's not true!" I said, doing my best not to raise my voice to the one who held my life in the palm of her hand, literally and figuratively.

"Oh, yes it is." Jen responded. "I know, I was there for some of it. Sometimes she'd invite me into her sessions and I'd help her tie-up whoever she had in her clutches. We even shared a few between us. She would've loved to sink her claws into a boy like you back then."

I must've had a look of confusion on my face. Jen continued, "But you see, that's when everything changed, when she met you. She had gone through a number of men at that point in time. Some would run as soon as she told them what she was in too. Some would try to make it work. But invariably, it all ended up the same. They left, and she was lonely. When she met you, she realized she liked you too much to risk scaring you off. So she decided right then and there not to tell you anything about it and to try and put that chapter of her life behind her."

I couldn't believe it. All these years I've been keeping my love of crossdressing and bondage a secret from my wife, and she's been keeping her secret love of tying people up and dominating them a secret from me. My mind flashed back to when I brought a pair of handcuffs to the bedroom one night, how she refused to entertain the idea of using them. I thought she was just being a prude, but maybe she was afraid of what it would lead too.

"So, my wife has been keeping this secret from me because she's afraid I'd leave? She really just gave it all up?"

"Well, she did. This might hurt you a little, but I think you might understand why she did it. I talked to your wife on the phone right now. Explained what I found and sent her the pictures. And she told me something. She had been out of the lifestyle for a long time, since she met you. But a few months ago, she caught her assistant, Laurie, reading some bondage stories on her computer. One thing lead to another and she ended up tying her assistant up a few times and right now, your wife and her assistant are on a BDSM cruise. She still loves you more than anything and stressed to me that she doesn't love her assistant and doesn't want to end your marriage. I told her I thought it would be best if I told you, so that everything is out in the open."

Jen gave me a few minutes to process everything. I thought my wife was away with friends from work, but she's actually on a BDSM cruise with her secretary? I didn't have to ask how she could keep this from me. I knew exactly what she was going through. When we first met, I swore to myself I was done with self bondage and crossdressing, but I couldn't walk away from it, so how could I expect her too. I couldn't tell my wife because I was so scared of breaking our relationship, which is exactly the way she felt. The only difference is that I could partake in my fetish by myself, she couldn't. I know she doesn't love Laurie, she's just merely a mean to and end. Could I be her Laurie? What if she was able to tie me up and have her way with me? It dawned on me that the secrets we once kept from each other could actually end up being the best thing that ever happened to us.

"If you're okay with all this information, me and Sarah came up with a plan. But it will only work if you're on board. I think we both know that if you or her aren't fully committed to coming out to each other, your marriage could very well end up in jeopardy and I don't think that's what either of you want. So, are you willing to try?" Jen asked. I could tell she was being sincere and truly wanted to help. I love Sarah and decided that whatever plan they had cooked up, I was willing to try for the sake of our marriage.

"Sure, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, for now all you need to know is that I have some errands to run and in the meantime, you're going to stay just like you are now!". Jen reached up and shoved the panties back into my mouth, then fastened the ball gag back around my head. She dropped the keys to my bonds into her pocket and then reached for the remote. She turned it on to high and immediately the vibrator jumped to life deep inside me. Jen got up and started examining all of my clothes, which consisted mostly of lingerie and an old formal dress my wife had asked me to get rid of.

"Well this just won't do. I'll be back in an hour or two. I trust you'll keep yourself busy until then!" She grabbed a scarf off my wife's dresser and tied it around my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. Next she grabbed some headphones and put them in my ears, turning music on and drowning out any outside noise. Now I couldn't touch anything, see anything, or hear anything.

********* THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER BREAK ***********

I laid on the bed wondering just what these two had planned. I wasn't sure but knew it was going in a direction I liked. The vibrator soon took my mind off of it as it pushed me closer to orgasm. I started moving my hips on the bed, forcing the vibrator on high to move around and pressure my prostate. It was all I needed to have an incredibly powerful orgasm. Cum soaked my panties but my cock stayed hard thanks to the cock ring and the vibrator still lodged in my ass. My arousal didn't subside like it normally does and it seemed as though I was working to another orgasm.

How long this went on for, I don't know. My senses were completely blocked and I was riding wave after wave of pleasure. I was exhausted when suddenly the vibrator stopped and the blindfold, gag, and headphones were removed. I caught a glimpse of the clock on the nightstand. It was just after 6:30. I had been tied up like this for over 5 hours.

Jen held up her phone, showing a gallery of photos and a video of my thrashing on the bed in cum soaked lingerie.

"Now, I have no doubt you'll be nothing but compliant. But as added insurance, if you refuse to do anything I ask, these are going to be emailed to everyone on your contact list. I already emailed a copy to a secret email account so even if they get deleted off my phone, I still have a copy. I'm going to unlock you now. You have an email from your wife, I want you to read it and then I'll give you a few minutes to get undressed and do your business. Then you're going to jump in the shower. Leave the bathroom door unlocked."

Jen left the room and I grabbed my phone. There was only one new notification, an email from my wife. It read:

Dear Kris,

I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry I betrayed you like this. I promise you that I love you and only you and want to be with you forever.

I think that the secrets we've both been hiding can actually help our marriage in the long run and make us both happier that we've ever been. If you're willing to try, please do exactly what Jen says. I've given her my full permission and support. She has promised me she won't do anything we haven't talked about. I think her assistance will make you very happy and she will take care of you until I return.

If you're not willing to try then please tell me and I'll leave the cruise and be on my way home at the next port.

I love you more than anything.

Sarah

It didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to do. I quickly typed out my response. I told her I understand why she hid the cruise from me and I give her my full permission to do everything she wants too. I told her I'd see her when she gets home and that I love her. After sending the email, I took off my heels and got undressed, tossing the soiled clothes into the hamper. I removed my breast forms and then the plug and went to the ensuite bathroom to clean it. I used the toilet and then started the shower to let it warm up. I had just climbed into the shower when Jen came in.

She opened the shower curtain and told me to hold out my hands. As soon as I did she snapped a pair of handcuffs around my wrist and then chained them to the shower head, leaving me enough slack I could turn around, but not drop my arms from over my head. What really surprised me was when she started to get undressed! She quickly pulled her shirt over the top of her head and threw it on the floor and then unzipped her jean shorts and shimmied out of them. Now my sister-in-law was standing in front of me in just her bra and pantied. I had always admired her figure. She stood just a bit shorter than me at about 5'5" and had a figure to die for. Her tits seemed unproportional for her body size and filled the cups of her 'D' cup bra and threatened to spill over the sides. Her waist was narrow and her hips widened out, giving her a natural hourglass figure. Her sheer black bikini cut panties were almost see through and I could see that her pussy was completely bald through them. Her shoulder length blonde hair was tied back in a high ponytail that bobbed with her head. She reached reached behind her and undid her bra and it fell away, revealing her small pink nipples which seemed to be standing erect. Then she hooked each side of her panties with her thumbs and dropped them to the floor. I wished that my hands were free so I could cover my growing erection but they were secured tight above my head. She climbed into the shower with me and closed the curtain.

"Well I can tell you like what you see!" She quipped as she reached for a bottle of soap.

"Any man with a heartbeat would!" I responded. I had always had a fantasy of seeing Jen naked, as most guys do about their sister-in-law, but never thought it would actually happen, especially with my wife's blessing.

Jen squeezed some flowery smelling soap out of the bottle and started to wash my chest and armpits.

"That's not my soap, mine is the Axe body wash over there" I told her.

"Not anymore," she said, "that's too manly for a little sissy like you!"

She continued to wash my body, arms, neck, chest, and stomach. Then she took some more soap and grabbed my cock. She started working it between her hands, building up a good lather and giving me an an excellent handjob while she was at it. Her one hand kept pumping my cock while she knelt down and her other hand reached underneath and started massaging my balls. It felt incredible and couldn't believe after the several hours of teasing and orgasms that I was still able to get it up. I guess seeing this gorgeous forbidden fruit on her knees in front of me was all it took. I wanted the handjob to end, but she grabbed a razor from the ledge and set to work cleaning my pubic area of all hair. When she was done with my pubic area, she kept shaving down my legs. I didn't protest as I knew it would do no good. The water felt good running down my newly hairless legs. She stood back up and exaimned my chest, making sure I didn't miss any stray hairs when I shaved earlier. She finished it off with my arm pits.

Next she took out a bottle of hair removal cream. She explained that eventually, I'd be using this all over my body, as it helps to thin hair growth over repeated uses, but for today she was just going to use it on my face to help reduce any possible beard shadow. She spread it all over my face and neck. It had to sit for 10 minutes she said and asked what we could do to pass the time. I jokingly suggest that my cock needed some more attention and was shocked when she agreed and dropped back to her knees.

Jen started by wrapping her one hand around my cock and the other around my balls. She slowly pumped her hand a few strokes and then released my balls and started running her hand up my butt crack. I let out a small moan when her fingers brushed against my asshole. My moans became louder as her fingers probed at my entrance. The pressure increased as she worked a finger into my ass, moving it around and in and out. Her hand slipped to the base of my dick to aim it towards her mouth. She started by teasing me, just touching the head to her lips. Slowly she started kissing up and down my shaft as she continued gently fingering my ass. She moved back to the tip and then parted her lips parted as she slowly started to engulf my cock with her mouth. As she took it deeper and deeper she easily slid a second finger into me and started pumping faster in rhythm with her head on my cock.

Looking down and seeing my sister-in-law's lips wrapped around my dick was an incredible sight. Her cheeks were drawn in as she sucked on it and teased the head with her tongue. As she continued to bob her head up and down she removed her hand from my shaft and started taking it deeper and deeper. My dick isn't overly huge at around 6" but it was enough I could feel the head touching the back of her throat as she bobbed her head like a porn star. Even given all the earlier attention and orgasms, I could feel another building. Her attention to my ass and my cock was too much and I could feel my balls tightening. I warned her I was about to cum, but all she did was start massaging my balls with her free hand while she finger fucked me as hard as she could. When the first wave crashed over me I gripped her fingers tight. She took this as a sign to take me as deep as she could and my cock exploded against the back of her throat. She drank all my cum like a pro and kept her mouth wrapped around my cock until I stopped spasming. Once I was done she stood up, gave me a kiss on the lips and asked me if she was better than her sister. I'm still not sure how I replied but I doubt it was coherent.

She quickly rinsed the cream from my face, unlocked the handcuffs and jumped out of the shower. I quickly followed and started to towel off. Once we were dry we went to the bedroom. She told me to get dressed. I opened my underwear drawer and took out a pair of briefs and started to put them on. A sharp smack on my ass startled me and she asked what I thought I was doing. I told her getting dressed and she scolded me for putting on male underwear. She then produced a couple bags from clothing stores and put them on the bed.

"This is what you'll be wearing tonight!"

**************

Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to leave a comment or email me with suggestions.