Secret Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she dashed between beings attractive beyond her imagination, she was really grateful that she played using a cordless amp connector. She was also glad Anya was not watching when she was forced to powerslide between a pair of udders as big as she was, only to smack into the woman's thick, sweaty culo. She'd never have lived that down, she considered, as she got up and limped towards the red curtains.

Playing was difficult, what with all the dodging, all the while trying not be pulled too far into the music but still be aware enough to keep time and follow. Worst was the mental resistance she had to put up. Even without the rest of the members of The Muses present and playing, it would have been arduous. As she parted the curtain she found a man lying down, just behind it. She stopped for a moment, considering him. His growth was perhaps less exaggerated than some. Muscles were defined beneath an olive complexion, but he was not really all that cut. Particularly striking was a tattoo adorning his shoulder in a great, swirling tribal pattern. His dark hair was short and curly, like the light patch growing on his chest and trailing to his junk. She glanced up at his face, cautious, but did not see him stir. She looked down then at the junk, and though honestly he had stopped somewhere at the size of a small horse, she shivered at the tantalising prominence. The sheer abnormality of its size in comparison to the relatively realistic body was certainly turning her on. She considered it... and then was snapped out of it as she saw a dribble of cum leak from the end. She knew couldn't make any pitstops with any hope of going on after.

She closed the curtain and moved to head around it. She looked back before she went it, and her jaw dropped. 'Raven' now had Anya riding her finger, bucking like a child on a bronco. Anya's legs couldn't even get halfway around it now. To her horror, her eyes then noticed the light from the other end of the room, and realised that the rapidly swelling goddess of a woman had smashed through the reinforced soundproof door, and her ankles were now cracking the wall around it. Adding to the dismay was the entropic mass of pleasure that called to her, beckoned her to give in.

High shrieks screamed with her pinched harmonics. Tits swayed larger and larger, with strawberry nipples the size of bowling balls aching for touch. Vast asses, chunky and muscular alike, thrust past the size of small vehicles. And last of all, cocks. The aching lump in her throat knew this was... These things wouldn't have put out an eye. No, this phalanx would go straight through the ribs. Massive phalli gleamed, hard as steel and just as relentless, and the animal grunts of men and women alike thrummed all in time with the bass guitar, groaning. Muscles and soft curves shone under the lights and sparks from shorting machinery, sometimes in wonderfully excessive singularity, and others in superb conglomerations. The room was hunger, gigantic hunger being fed without a stomach. The need to feed her lust was blinding, and she staggered to climb the ladder up to the main circuitboard placed high above. When she passed a person she did it quietly now, and no one thought to force her - their music was not like that and there were plenty more partners if she did not wish their worship.

Climbing up was a challenge. As well as being a little giddy on ladders, she was rather flighty in general right now. This was notwithstanding that somehow she had to play a seven string guitar while making the ascent. She turned around and climbed up with her back facing it, stepping up in time to the rhythm of the lick she was tapping. At first she tried closing her eyes, so as not to look at the ground, but it was even worse that way. She took a deep breath and continued up the rungs. Moans echoed in time to the music. She was amazed that Ivan still had room to play as she looked on. All about him, supremely female parts pressed in, eager for a share of his touch. Still, he was a slave to the beat now, and even if he wanted to knew he could not stop playing.

While observing she had tackled three rungs. She realised that by concentrating on particular things she could distract herself enough to do this. She let herself fall into the reverie an ounce more, while around her figures gained pounds more. Raven, she saw, had begun to move Anya, and much of the band's kit, backstage. She worried at this, thinking the wire might snap. There was nothing she could do. She breathed out and looked on. 'My word,' she thought, as she observed the lady. Her midnight locks streamed like a paddock along the floor, and all about her milled her fornicators. Another lady the size of a small bus was even now licking her out, and smaller figures with enormous proportions were all over her, pleasuring each other and her.

One couple was fucking inside her belly button. The woman's breasts... She had always had a thing about big breasts, having always wanted them herself. These mammoths were just... beyond description. They were just so absolutely colossal. In proportion to her body, they would at least have been in the MM cup range, if not more, and the strobes flashed all over them as they rose like mountains of dough. By no means was this lady the biggest in proportion, but the sheer scale of the woman was mind boggling. Anya seemed to becoming more insignificant by the moment, somewhere on the smallest finger of the woman's hand. Raven let out ragged gasps, her chest heaving bigger and bigger with each one, like the rest of her. Several men had climbed atop her and she sucked them all off at once, relishing in the task. Suddenly, she came powerfully. The rungs of the ladder shook, and Janks, twelve rungs up, almost lost her balance, only holding on by wedging the horn of her axe on an upper rung.

Anya was getting close to another release, and had stopped singing any words, save that occasional insistent moan for her fans to enlarge. The orgasm shaking the black haired superwoman continued for a full minute, and Janks could only watch as she shook more and more violently in her ululations. She began to worry about Anya as the giantess expanded further, the length of her body taking up almost the whole hall, end to end. Further towards the front of the hall, to the right of the giantess' arm, an Asian girl floated increasingly higher, riding a wave of her own heavy tit. Her tits were actually bigger than the raven-haired woman's. Janks was amazed. As she climbed the remaining rungs she caught a glimpse of the tit queen's face. The girl bit down on her lip, crying out as she pushed out further and further. She seemed completely lost, shaking her blonde head back and forth, unable to handle the changes.

For that matter, none of them could. The largest of the giantesses, for there were several fully fledged ones now, as well as some male ones (though these tended to be smaller but more heavily muscled), was beginning to writhe, shattering more of the structure as she twisted her body. Her legs tore through the walls as if through cardboard, rending the heavy soundproofing to dust. Janks knew there wasn't long left, and it might already be too late to an extent. Her eyes swum as she continued trying to watch the raven beauty. The figure was so big it was giving her vertigo. As she approached the top she attempted to turn her attention elsewhere, browsing the various erogenous scenes.

She noticed two giant men going full on doggy, and heard the dent each hand made as the huge man on top thrust into the other. She felt panties grow wet watching them. This startled her a little, but then, she was really turned on, and it hadn't been that long since the op. She continued climbing, not paying attention to anything but what was transpiring below, taking in only the pure elation from the delicious cornucopia. 'Holy...' she thought, watching the men's muscles as one brutalised the other's anus. Both were moaning intensely, such that she could pick their voices out even among the others in the hall. One was tall with alabaster skin and short, golden hair, a true Aryan, iridescent and perfect with muscle. The other was pale too, but brown hair tumbled to the length of his shoulders. He was wider than his counterpart, though a little shorter. His bigger ass thrust back with a mighty force, taking in as much of the cock as possible. Both were sweating with fatigue, and still they carried on, carried away by the music.

On the other side she saw a tall man standing, hands skyward, as he was licked by a harem of horny females. They varied in size and shape, but each worked to bestow pleasure on their master above, however possible. Several clung to his cock, heavy under the weight of their endowments, and would need to hold on tightly as he pulsed, leaking precum in satisfaction. The ones that could no longer reach him satisfied one another below. A girl whose hips and thighs had not altered to accommodate her bottom was rocking back and forth above a male. His shaved head buried itself in the fold of her ass as it reached the end of its arc. She had no doubt about where his cock was buried.

A hand pulled her up and Janks found herself being kissed full on the lips. She was, for a moment, the very sound of the pinkness. His tongue moved over hers, teasing but eager to please, and confident of ability to do so. It was all too much for her poor cunt, and she felt her legs grow wet as she came. Suddenly a crash brought her back to earth, and she pulled away to see that the largest occupant, almost double the size since she had last looked, had pushed through the entire ceiling. All that was holding this place together was her rapidly swelling form as she pushed the rubble outwards. She made to move, and then pulled her hand away, shocked at finding it wrapped around and heartily jerking the man beside her off. In this time he had expanded dangerously, now over fifteen feet in height, and remained there on his knees, looking at her with vague expectation. She ran.

The fuse box was just ahead of her, at the end of the platform. She looked left towards the crowd. Her eyes picked out masturbation, hand jobs, blow jobs, jobs she didn't know names for, all the while growing in horniness, anticipation, and size. Concepts like finity were bunk. Above it all, however, she could still hear her own playing and that of the band. As she sprinted across the auditorium she considered that she must keep playing until she could not hear it through the speakers. They had to end in unison.

Her own juices ran down her legs, reaching her ankles and making them slippery as she loped onward. No members of the audience at this point were capable in that space of doing anything separately, and now a hundred people were all now erotically connected. Well, a hundred and two, she thought, hearing Anya's voice from somewhere off, accompanied by the mad slapping of her bass. Oh... she was so horny. Did she have to flick the switch, truly? Couldn't she just let it happen?

Her footsteps clattered on across the grating. She spied a dick like a fuselage. She stopped for a moment, and her playing slowed. She was only a couple of yards from the box. She tuned into the music a little more as another orgasm began to build. She imagined mounting that thing, its huge purple veins standing out hard, each alone enough to masturbate and come over. She wanted it... she wanted it all. And then she froze. She couldn't hear Ivan anymore. She looked down, ignoring the terrible drop, and saw his congregation... They were massive now, with jugs like boats, undulating in a tempest above where he must be. Plenty could no longer stand, and fondled all within reach, including themselves. A lucky pair of girls had found each other, and fingered one another furiously. In another dark mass of T & A a spade like hand moved, tweaking two nipples as the music lulled for a moment.

Ivan wasn't playing. She began to panic. There was no more balance! And then, almost seamlessly, the beat picked up again. She looked down, standing stock still from sheer surprise. There it was, a throbbing boom, boom. She risked a glance over the edge again and saw what might earlier have been considered bizarre. The women around were moving back and forth, and a crashing could be heard from the kit. Janks smiled. It wasn't ideal, but they could go out with a bang. She stepped over to the machine and, taking one last glance at the palette of Rubenesque figures, she sighed and flicked the fuse. Her fingers, aching, slowed to a halt, blinking in the dark. She turned look down on the hall. It seemed the congregation were performing their own encore.

Something struck her. A dusky light shone down over the hall, but she could hear a din too, and an odd light shone through the gaps created by Raven. Raven... she was almost, no she was bigger than the hall. Her legs had passed through the walls, and her shoulders had crumbled the upper corners. Luckily there was not room for her to lean back, or her bulk would have crumbled the entire side of the building. Her breasts were like vast chandeliers, twin blimps that had descended too far to the ground. All around the others continued. This sometimes happened, and it was no surprise that they were still caught up in the harmony. The noise, whatever it was became louder, and she looked up, as it dawned upon her what the sound was. Raven shifted, and she saw a face like the figure of Juno herself, holding a tiny figure aloft before her face. Beyond her she saw a bright light, and silhouetted behind it was a whirring disc. A helicopter... She squinted, and groaned, for once not from pleasure tonight. It was from the news! As she made out the letters, her brow knitted further into a concerned furrow.

She bit her thumb, her mind racing as she looked around. There was no way they would be able to cover this up from a world viewed news station. Everyone would know who they were, and what it was they did. Questions would be asked, and the media as usual would misrepresent. How could they turn this to their favour? Screams of joy erupted below, and she noted with a slight pride that the aftereffects were still potent as a woman, two figures hanging from her breasts by their mouths, shot up from ten to just over twenty feet tall. Her hips expanded too, and she slid her hands over them as she raised her arms to give her lovers some support. She hugged them close in the afterglow.

The aftereffects... she wondered how long the cameras had been there? Were they recording live, and more importantly, with microphones? It was pointless wondering. She saw the dark eyes twinkle, the hair cascading beautifully over her house sized breasts, and then she leaned forward, puckering and parting her lips ever so slightly towards her hand. The dim figure of Anya, lit up by the chopper lights, stood and leaned into the proffered kiss. Of course they had it live and with sound. It was not every day that a giant woman crashed through a ceiling in a busy metropolis. Well, it might be after today...

She looked down at Ivan, sprawled atop his tit mistresses, a grin plastered across his concussed face, which they giggled and mirrored. At least the band had only played covers tonight. The world was definitely not ready for The Muses' singles yet...

12