Secret No Longer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With her husband's help, Christine worked her dress the rest of the way off, and removed her pantyhose as well. Her father was widening his explorations of her body when Maria sat beside us.

" 'Still OK with all this?' she asked us.

"Sammy glanced at me and said, 'As a matter of fact, yes. But I also think that we're both a little surprised that we could be OK with all this. ' He laughed a bit.

" 'I had this little feeling that you might be,' Maria said, and I sensed a trace of relief in her voice, as if she had taken on a a risky endeavor which had then turned out well. '" 'I'm just glad that we're not making you uncomfortable.'

"At that, I reached right down to Sammy's abundant bulge. I saw him jump a little.

" 'If this is uncomfortable, then I wanna be uncomfortable for the rest of my life!' he said. Suddenly, on impulse, I found myself taking Maria's hand in mine and leading it down down to check the evidence herself. Sammy's eyes got good and wide. He was amazed and a little shocked, more at the suddenness of it than the wickedness. Maria did check the evidence, for quite some time, if you know what I mean. All three of us were grinning very wide and wickedly.

" 'Hey, you three over there! Behave yourselves!' It was Larry, their son.

" 'Larry, give us one good reason why we should behave ourselves,' Maria shot back. Larry put on his best comic perplexed look and conceded defeat. He then sat at the end of the sofa, closest to Mark and Christine. Mark then spoke to Christine.

" 'Chrissy, as much as I love this, I think you should take a moment to help out that lonely boy over there,' he said, nodding toward Larry.

" 'Aw, he doesn't look so lonely, but I'll see what I can do anyway,' she said as she rose to come over to Larry. Maria left her chair to kneel beside Larry, placing her close to us as well.

" 'Just a moment, Christine, let me take care of this first,' she said. As Larry leaned back, Maria unzipped his pants and, rather unceremoniously, pulled them and his shorts off. He had already taken off his shirt. Maria moved to the side a bit, clearly intending to give us a better view, and then placed her lips around her son's already-hard cock. Everyone there, not in the least Sammy and me, watched intently as she tenderly sucked his cock, stiffening it noticeably beyond what it had been, all the while enjoying Larry's touches and caresses on her already-bared breasts."

At the sound of this I felt a very sudden, sharp pang of desire. I wasn't ready for it and I hated it because I knew what it meant and I did not like what it meant. I hoped that Sammy had not noticed. I studied his expression for a moment. If he did notice, he gave no sign of it.

"After a while Maria went back to her chair to the other side of us. I saw her continuing to watch our reactions as Christine sat down beside her brother and embraced and kissed him. It was good to see that they didn't just jump to the hot stuff. It was much more human, more tender, more loving. She then stood up and got ready to mount her brother. At the last moment she got an idea and turned around to face us, facing away from Larry. She wanted to give us the 'reverse cowboy' pose, emphasizing the sex.

"Sammy and I watched very closely as the first occasion of actual sex between family members was ready to begin. Christine politely smiled and nodded at us, acknowledging us, and then parted her legs. With Larry's hands on her butt to support her, she carefully lowered herself toward his very well-ready cock. With his hands thus occupied, neither he nor Christine could grasp his cock to position it, so Maria reached over to do the honors.

"At that moment I had a moment of disorientation. Have you ever had that happen, when you're looking at something that suddenly seems so unreal that your mind seems to want to make a dream of it and a moment later you feel a little like you're waking up from the dream?"

"I know what you mean, Jannie This is fascinating. Go on," I replied.

"OK, Linda," she said, pleased that the narrative was being well received.

"It was such a picture: Larry helping Christine, his sister, descend on his cock, with his mother, Maria, grasping it to position it to enter her, Mark, their father, looking on with pleasure and an obvious and substantial erection, Al, her husband, exactly the same way, and Nathan and Rita standing by behind them. I could see that Nathan had already unfastened all the buttons on Rita's blouse, which now hung open to reveal her breasts enclosed in a very sheer bra.

"In a few moments they were into the heat of raw sex. Christine was riding Larry like mad, and Larry was giving her the full treatment right back. Her last-moment choice of position displayed the meshing of his member and her vagina to our eyes with exceptional focus, and Sammy and I were getting much hotter than either of us could have imagined at such a sight before. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nathan and Rita, the rest of whose clothes were now heaped on the floor, find the smaller sofa and recline on it. She then straddled Nathan and there were two passions playing before us. It was almost a mental overload for us."

I was rapidly growing into that sweet, familiar, but at this moment unwanted sensation of excitement. I didn't want to let on that this scenario, one which so much of the world would instantly brand as perverted, was turning me on.

"Just a bit later I became aware that Al had moved over beside Maria, and had shed all of his clothes. I saw him place his hands tenderly on Maria's shoulders. Maria looked up at this and smiled, placing her hand over one of his. She then rose and embraced and kissed him. I then saw her turn away, toward us, and start drawing down the zipper of her jeans. Al helped slip them off and she started stepping out of them, which usually requires that the wearer reach down to slide them off. Suddenly I saw Sammy reach down to take care of that, and immediately, look at me with a look of surprise that matched my own.

" 'Did I really do that?' he whispered to me.

" 'You did,' I whispered back. 'And why not? It just seemed the natural thing to do, like holding a door open for someone whose hands are full and can't do it for themselves.'

"He looked relieved, though considering what I had done just a little earlier, what he had just done wasn't all that crazy. We watched on as Christine rose off of her brother and returned to her father who was, by now, undressed as well. She turned to give us another friendly smile and then repeated exactly what we had seen her do with Larry, but now with Mark. In moments Christine was bouncing over her dad's cock with wild abandon. Accustomed as we were by now with the radical events before us, we actually anticipated what happened next.

"Maria, now nude, had stepped over to Larry. She chose to face him, which happened to alleviate the problem of hands, and quietly and easily slipped onto his cock. I can't quite explain why it looked so sweet and exciting. It sounds crazy, I know, but it had become just another kind of motherly love, not all that different from the sweet caring mothers always give their children—well, good others, anyway—and yet was happening in this extreme realm of incestuous sex."

I dared not even hint to Jannie how crazy it did not sound, and that I had suddenly and unwillingly merged in spirit with Maria. I was frantically fighting the implications in my mind, and losing. Jannie must be seeing this, I thought. She always reads me so well, but right now she seems oblivious to me. I'm glad of it, but why not now? Or does she see and is not letting on?

"Before our eyes Maria rode her son; Christine rode her father, and Nathan and Rita, who suddenly seemedwere suddenly so stiflingly conventional, were fucking on the other side of the room. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer and Sammy, I could easily tell, was going into sexual overdrive as well.

"Al, Christine's husband, had taken the seat recently vacated by Maria, now impaled on her son's cock.. I felt a simple gesture of embrace from Sammy's arm over my shoulders, and somehow read an unexpected message. Our eyes turned to each other, each surprised at the message, but then accepting it. I leaned to him and kissed him, deeply, lovingly, then rose to my feet and stood away a bit, where all eyes except the married couple on the far sofa could look straight toward me.

"I felt my fingers shaking nearly to the point that I had trouble using them to unbutton my blouse. I managed, though, and felt it fall open to reveal the filmy bra that I wore. All of our hosts' family looked on in sudden amazement, but also pleasure and excitement; they hadn't expected us to do anything more than observe. Sammy's face shone consuming arousal and pride and love for his wife as I let the blouse, and soon the bra, settle softly to the carpeted floor. I felt a determined purpose, a proud, unrestrained intent drive me as my jeans unzipped and they and my panties slipped own as well. With a few movements I was now naked, fully revealed to our hosts and their entire family, as well as to my husband.

"We had already shared sex with Mark and Maria, but not only was this new to the rest of the family; it was the first time that our sexual sharing, even minimally, such as merely undressing, had gone beyond the private presence of one other couple. I strode over to Sammy, who took my hand in his and kissed it. He then nodded quietly to the chair beside us.

"Al, reading the hint, stood up. With a gracious and deferential glance at Sammy, he embraced me. He then sat back down. In a daze, as if pre-programmed, I stood facing Sammy, my back to Al, and moved to take the 'reverse cowboy' with Al. Still stunned at my own audacity, I descended, felt the peak of his eager member, and then felt it immerse itself deep into my vagina. I then saw Larry turn so Maria could see us, and saw wide smiles of encouragement on the faces of all present, including Sammy. Even Nathan and Rita had risen from their sex to look on from behind Mark's easy chair.

"Easily and freely I was fucking Christine's husband, watching her beaming with obvious pleasure at the sight while still fucking her father. Larry lay back so Maria could look straight on at the sight. Only half-seeing, I scanned the assemblage. When my eyes connected with Rita, a sudden wish struck me. I must have telegraphed it, because I saw her smile and walk toward us. She then took the place on the sofa I had vacated to couple with Al and embraced Sammy. It was good, again, to see the warmth of a personal connection like such an embrace precede the raw physical connection which I knew was about to come.

"As I watched, Al's cock firmly pleasuring me all the while, Rita helped Sammy discard his clothing. I saw them side by side, nude, sweetly embracing again, an embrace that was more personal than a strangers' and yet far and away distinct from the embrace of love that is and will always be ours alone, the kind of embrace that signals the one intimacy that surpasses all others, the intimacy of a loving husband and wife, the one whose strength was never in doubt and, because of that, allowed for the very intense pleasure we were now receiving with both established friends and new friends whom we had met for the first time barely minutes before.

"Sammy lifted Rita until she was standing before him. With the skill I know so well, he reached within her and began that dance of tongue and finger against Rita's clit and G-spot. I saw her stiffen and grimace with the pleasure. I was then, as I am now, so perfectly confident and trusting in Sammy's love that I felt a kind of pride at the sight of his clear success raising her fever. Nathan looked on with the precise counterpart to that, a joy and pride in the beauty and sensuous power of his wife which was now devoted to bringing pleasure to Sammy, a pleasure I could share with him in love, as if it were partly my own.

"Absorbed as I was with the combination of the sensations Al was driving into me with every fresh thrust of his body and the spectacle of Sammy and Rita meshing that I almost failed to notice Maria quietly separating from her glassy-eyed son. As Rita had moved to join Sammy, her husband, Maria's brother, had moved beside her. I could see that our hosts were making sure that every combination was tried and demonstrated. Easily and expectedly, Maria shifted forward and her brother entered her in doggy style while her son delivered his attentions to her now easily-accessible breasts and nipples.

"Meanwhile, Sammy pursued his enterprise until Rita reached her peak and shuddered in climax, the power of which communicated to me, raising me much higher. I could see that Maria had tuned into the same wavelength as well. Slowly Rita relaxed, descended and prepared to mount Sammy. Just before she did, though, I reached momentarily through the haze of my own pleasure to tap her shoulder and gesture to her. She read me: I wanted her to do the 'reverse cowboy' as well. I wanted to look straight on as she absorbed my dear husband's cock inside her, and she was very happy to accommodate me. With that same sense of slow motion I saw it happen; I saw her pussy brush my husband's cock, tease it, and then receive it to the fullest.

"The sex ratio was such that there had to be at least one man unmated at any one time, but the course of the evening did not slight anybody. I knew that the musical-chairs shifting from one partner to another was more for the purpose of demonstrating the ease and comfort of this family's practice of incest than it was their usual program, and was actually rather glad they should even take the time to help us grasp the feeling."

Jannie was about to wrap up this account, and I dreaded that because I would no longer be able to hide my feelings by simply forcing myself to keep still. I would soon be expected to speak, and my voice would then betray everything. I hoped she would somehow land on some more innocuous subject to talk about for a little while first, but that was a forlorn hope.

"So anyway, Linda, that was our first exposure to incest," she said, concluding the account. "Like I said, this is just telling you about what happened."

"Jannie, now that was one hell of a tale, I'll admit!" I said, trying to mask the quavering with a kind of exclamatory device. "But now, please tell me, without fear of anything I might think: just how much of what you saw did you really accept? I mean, as you were talking it seemed to me that you weren't really all that terribly far away from Mike and Maria's philosophy."

Jannie looked decidedly uncomfortable, no joke this time. She spoke softly in reply.

"Sammy and I talked about it afterward. You must know that a lot of the meshing with that little orgy happened because of curiosity and because of picking up on the excitement of the others, but..."

"Go on, Jannie. I promise, it's OK," I said as soothingly as I could.

"OK, it's a fact: Sammy and I have come to the conclusion that we are more conservative than Mark and Maria are, but not by very much. In short..." she gulped, steeling herself for the admission. "...in short, although we have never done anything of the kind, we believe that, if the occasion arrived, we...we could, possibly, allow ourselves to have sex with members of our own families. Particularly, though, we no longer have any misgivings about other families who choose to engage in incest, as long as those basic sensibilities we talked about are respected."

She looked with what seemed a very anxious look.

"Linda, please, please, say nothing of this to anyone, not even Fred. Especially not Fred. Not yet. Please let us decide if we're ready to admit any of this to anyone...other than you, of course."

I rose, moved behind her, placed my hands on her shoulders, then leaned down and kissed the side of her neck.

"It goes without saying, you know," I whispered. She put her hand on top of mine.

"Yes, I know, and always have. I just needed to hear it out loud, that's all," she replied.

"I understand perfectly, Jannie."

I took my seat. My sentiment was real, but my composure expressing it was thoroughly forced. I may have been hiding it, but I desperately needed to tell how enthralled I was with the story she had told, how aroused I was, how much I wanted to be where she had been, how much I needed to unburden myself my own inner conflict. I had actually counted somewhat on her concluding by telling me about what parts of this philosophy she and Sammy had not accepted, and her admitting that the extent of that difference was so very small left me feeling adrift and lost.

I desperately needed her understanding and non-judgmental ear and soul to hear me cry to her how I wished at that moment that I could be a Maria with the freedom to unite my quaking body with the Larry of my life, my Jason, my beloved son, without fear, shame, apprehension, but only with mutual love and pleasure, free of the need to conceal my desire and my actions from anyone who may have any business knowing at all.

I desperately needed that, but I even more desperately dared not say a word.

(to be continued)

12