Secret Picnic With Ling

Story Info
Chinese housewife seduces white co-worker.
2.2k words
4.34
71.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago I left a job with a non-profit agency but I still keep in touch with a few of my co-workers. One of which was Ling, a cute Chinese lady who worked in the accounting department. She was in her late 30's, married and had a young daughter.

We would chat via email from time to time and even though I was attracted to her, I never pursued anything more than a friendship with her. But all that changed the other day when she invited me on a picnic...

Ling met me at a park close to my house and we spread out a blanket by the creek. It was a crisp fall day with hardly a cloud in the sky and a soft breeze as we sat down on the cool grass.

Ling began to open up some decorative containers then handed me the largest one. I slowly opened it and was pleasantly surprised to see it was filled with General Tso's Chicken. I had told her when we first met that it was my favorite Chinese dish, so I was happy to see that she remembered. Ling smiled softly as I thanked her for all the delicious food she prepared.

"So tell me, why did you prepare such a nice picnic for me?" I asked Ling.

"You've become a good friend to me and helped me out a lot at work, so I wanted to do something nice for you, that's all."

It seemed like a legitimate reason, but I still couldn't help wondering why a beautiful married woman would do something like this for me, given our relationship.

I thanked Ling again then we gradually began to eat all the wonderful food she brought.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Ling asked as I finished my last bite of chicken.

"Maybe a little later, I'm really stuffed right now" I said as I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"Okay, we can have the dessert later when your appetite returns" Ling said as she began clearing the plates from the blanket.

All the food made me a bit lethargic so I lay back the blanket, propped up on my elbows and looked out on the creek. Ling slowly moved closer to me and lay on her side, resting her head on her hand.

I could see her inching closer out of the corner of my eye and I tried my best to be nonchalant, but my insides were in knots.

Ling put her hand on my stomach then asked "is your belly full?"

"Oh my gosh, yes I couldn't eat another bite" I said as she gently rubbed my stomach in small circles.

"Maybe we should take a nap and enjoy this nice weather, because soon winter will be here and we won't be able to have any more picnics." Ling explained.

I opened my eyes as she said that and saw Ling's face a mere inches from mine. My penis twitched and my heart was racing as she ran her fingers slowly through my hair.

"Ok, that sounds like a good idea." I said in a measure tone, afraid to reveal how aroused I was becoming.

We lay on the blanket with our shoulders touching each other for a few moments in silence, and then just when I thought nothing would happen, Ling put her arm around my chest. I swallowed hard and pretended not to notice.

"You don't mind if I cuddle next to you Michael? I'm starting to get cold." Ling whispered softly.

"Of course not, I don't mind at all." I replied as I adjusted my left arm around Ling's back and pulled her closer.

Again a few minutes of silence. It was agonizing to have this beautiful woman next to me and unsure of what to do. I had always seen Ling as a married woman and focused on our relationship as co-workers and now friends. But today she was stirring up feelings of lust that were yearning to erupt.

Before I could decide how to proceed, Ling began to nuzzle against my neck and moved her leg up over my groin. Her warm breath and soft lips were too much to resist and soon my penis began to swell in response to her advances.

"I must confess that I've always wanted to do this to you Michael." Ling gently purred into my ear.

It was painfully obvious that she was trying to seduce me, so I willingly obliged her.

"And here I thought you only wanted my friendship." I gently teased.

Ling smirked as we both turned on our sides to face each other. I slowly moved my hand up behind her neck and pulled her towards me. I leaned in towards her, closing my eyes and found her lips waiting for me. They were pillow soft and beckoned me further as I slowly guided my tongue to meet hers.

I moved my hand along Ling's back and then stopped just above her ass. She moaned softly and pushed her hips against mine, giving me silent permission to let my hands explore more of her body.

I wasted no time in moving my hands toward her supple ass and began to squeeze her fleshy cheeks while our tongues danced feverishly.

Ling's left hand began to stroke the inside of my thigh and sensing her intentions, I quickly guided it to the top of my jeans.

"Is this what you want?" I asked innocently.

"Yes Michael, I've been wanting to touch it for so long." Ling confessed breathlessly.

We stopped kissing for a moment as she concentrated on finding the hard penis lurking in my underwear. Ling's fingers poked at the head of it and then realizing she had found her prize, she sighed in my ear and resumed kissing me.

Ling's tender hands gently caressed my penis, rubbing the precum on the head with her thumb as she teased it.

While she was busy with my penis, I had gradually moved my hands from her ass to the front of her panties. I reached further down her pelvic bone and found her clitoris moist with juices. Eager to push her over the edge, I gently massaged her love button as she bucked against my hand.

It wasn't long before I had my middle finger inside her wet hole and again we stopped kissing so she could fully concentrate on the pleasure I was giving her.

"Tell me what you want Ling." I asked rhetorically.

"I want you inside me Michael, but there are people around." Ling whined, her voice full of disappointment.

I pulled my face away from hers to survey the area and noticed a few people within eyesight and concluded that it wasn't such a good idea to push things further.

"Then I guess it's time for dessert." Ling said as our eyes met.

I was disappointed to say the least, considering what just transpired. Just as I was about to say it was no problem, Ling moved her head under the blanket and giggled.

"What are you doing?" I asked in mild shock.

"I said it was time for dessert Michael... my dessert." Ling said coyly as she winked at me.

She went back under the blanket again, unbuttoning my jeans and pulled down the zipper. I felt her hands move up under my shirt as she pinched my nipple gently. I lay back, trying to relax as I felt Ling's mouth exploring my stomach.

Just as she was about to reach my penis, Ling reappeared from under the blanket and began to kiss me slowly as her hand stroked my aching penis.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me Michael." Ling said in a serious tone as our eyes met.

My heart raced as I began to realize just what she had in mind. I looked around the park again, filled with fear and lust as Ling once again pulled the blanket over her head.

I looked up at the clouds as I felt Ling's mouth against the head of my penis. She began to lick it and give it soft kisses, teasing it as her hand massaged my swollen balls.

"Tell me what you want Michael?" Ling whispered from under the blanket.

I was so aroused that it took all my strength not to push her head back down on my penis. Gathering myself, I said "I want you to put my cock in your mouth Ling." Up until now I refrained from using such terms, but given the state of arousal I was in, there was no point in trying to be proper anymore.

"Oh my... You're such a dirty man, wanting me to suck on your cock" Ling said mockingly.

She continued to tease me, saying "But I'm a married woman, I really shouldn't do such things."

Ling peeked out from beneath the blanket as her hand continued to stroke my penis and balls mercilessly. She knew that she had me right where she wanted and was going to enjoy this moment to the fullest.

"Your balls are so full and heavy Michael... I bet you'd love nothing more than to fill my married belly with a load of hot sperm, isn't that right you bad boy?"

It was like she was reading my mind as I squirmed on the blanket, helpless to her wicked game.

Sensing my desperation, Ling once again disappeared under the blanket, but then suddenly pulled it off me enough so that I could see her mouth against my cock. I anxiously looked around, praying that no one could see us.

Just as I was about to beg for mercy, Ling slowly swallowed half of my cock. I wanted to watch her take it in her mouth, but it felt so good that all I could do was lean back and close my eyes in sheer relief.

Ling positioned herself so that she was able to look up at me while sucking on my cock, much to my delight. She slowly took my cock in her mouth inch by agonizing inch, making a point of looking into my eyes as I writhed in pleasure.

"Mmmm... Your cock tastes so yummy Michael... But what I really want is right down here." Ling purred as she fixed her eyes on my aching nutsack. She began to kiss my balls then gently took them in her mouth one by one, looking up at me to gauge my reaction. I was lost in the moment, feeling a soft breeze on my wet balls as Ling continued to stroke my cock rhythmically.

"Are you ready to give me my dessert Michael?" Ling pleaded.

I could only nod my head and whimper "yes" as she flicked her tongue along the head of my cock.

Ling swung her long black hair over her shoulder and positioned herself in between my legs. I swallowed hard, realizing that she was determined to drain my balls in full view of anyone nearby us at the park. At that point I really didn't care about anything else but squirting my cum deep in her hungry mouth.

I closed my eyes and could hear Ling whimpering softly as she began to suck my cock in earnest. My hands were grasping at the wet grass as I felt an orgasm building deep inside my nutsack, yearning to be released.

I could feel the tip of my cock against the back of Ling's throat and I knew she was about to push me over the edge whether I wanted it or not.

Ling softly grasped my balls and held them in place as she built a steady rhythm, swallowing my throbbing meat over and over. It was like my cock and her mouth were one as I struggled to look down at her pleasuring me.

She must have sensed my impending orgasm because she slowed down and began to suck harder, enjoying the sweet agony I was enduring. I could barely utter a word to let her know I was about to cum, my whole body tensing up as the hot sperm began to rise up from my balls.

Ling pushed all the way to my pubic mound and held steady just as I exploded, flooding her mouth with the thick and creamy dessert she craved.

I blacked out momentarily, writhing on the blanket as my cock pulsed and spewed out more hot juices. She continued sucking, trying to coax out every last drop of sweet cum that she could take into her belly.

"Are you ok Michael?" Ling asked as I lay on the blanket exhausted.

"Oh my gosh, yes." I reassured her.

"I wasn't planning on swallowing your cum, but once I felt you swell in my mouth I just had to do it." Ling confessed.

"I don't even do that for my husband."

I slowly regained my composure and took Ling's head in my hand and gently kissed her, tasting a bit of my own cum in her mouth.

"You're such a bad girl, Ling." I whispered as she pulled the blanket over her face in mock shame.

"Well, you made me a bad girl... I've never done anything like this with another man." Ling said as she peeked from behind the blanket.

"Oh Ling, I'm scared to think of what other naughty things you're capable of."

Ling laughed for a moment then put her face close to my ear.

"I guess you're just going to have to wait and see Michael."