Secret Pleasures

Story Info
What an erotic conversation with you can sometimes lead to.
787 words
4
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening after our conversation, my skin was on fire and deep down I could feel a throbbing that was begging to be taken care of...

I went into the bathroom and picked out my favorite bath jell (Tropical Harvest, Victoria’s Secret) and started running the water... allowing myself to be mesmerized by the bubbles as they were forming.

Heading for the stairs I went down to get some candles and proceeded to light them in the bathroom. Next it's to pick out some mellow music to listen to, and a cool drink to sip in the tub...

Well soon enough I'm feeling the effects of our talk and my surroundings...

Stepping into the tub, I can feel the bubbles against my skin, imagining it to be your hands instead, caressing and wetting my skin ... setting it on fire. Sliding down, I begin to sponge myself, watching the water pouring onto my well rounded breasts, my tanned shoulders and down my legs...

Taking a handful of bubbles I caress them onto my breast feeling the nipple, touching its softness and yet feeling it harden beneath my fingers. Moving my hand slowly lower to my abdomen I glide the water across it, loving the feel of silkiness as I do this... Not yet ready to touch myself there, I bring my hand to my other breast and give it the same attention.

Slinking further into the tub, I relish the feel of the water, closing my eyes and pretending to be in the arms of my lover. I imagine him to be kissing me gently at first, planting kisses all over... on my forehead, my cheeks and nose, and then to my cherry red lips. I can almost taste him...

His hands pressing into my breasts, just as I am doing to myself now. Then slowly one hand remaining on my breast, the other moving on downward to a place hidden from view... My hand moving in the same direction, I let my hand explore the valley between my legs. Still with thoughts of my lover deeply imbedded into my head, I imagine him to be the one caressing me.

Allowing a finger to slide into the valley between my legs, I can almost feel it to be his tongue... slipping slowly up and down my lips, halting at my clit and applying a little bit of pressure, I begin to feel it tingle. Feeling myself become even more inflamed, I head back down and decide to part my lips and enter. Knowing if had his big cock to fill me up I'd be in heaven...

I can feel the desire building deep inside... throbbing, begging to be released...

Deep in my thoughts, I am taking you into my mouth...sucking the hardness that is you... feeling you, tasting you, delivering you to the same madness that you are bringing me to. Slipping one of my fingers into my mouth, I suck it as though it were your shaft... slowly at first, and then taking it all into my mouth I suck hard and pretend I am drinking in your juices... My tongue wrapping itself around your cock, sucking you hard. Slipping my tongue softly down to just the tip, I slip my tongue around it savoring the firm hardness that is your head. Mmmm, a soft moan escapes from deep within.

My other hand is still deeply embedded into my pussy, pushing me to the brink of ecstasy, but I need to feel the fullness that only your huge engorged cock can bring. In an attempt to do this, I slip another finger in and continue the rhythm. Bringing my hand back to my breast I squeeze my nipple, knowing how delicious a tiny nibble from you would be at this moment.

Hearing myself moaning, I realize I'm about to explode...

My hand feverishly moving, sliding in and out, rubbing against my clit...

Just then, I feel myself tighten around my fingers and cum to such an explosion that my whole body rocks from it!

Unable to move for a few minutes, I lay still in the cooling water and feel my breath beginning to return to me.

After a few moments I release the water and shower myself off. Wrapping a towel around myself, I choose a pretty little cotton teddy, a delicate pink trim along the shoulder straps and breast line, perfect for the hot weather we are experiencing and decide to forget about the panties.

Laying in bed, I can't help but drift off into a wonderful slumber and dream of you...

One of my favorite things to do is to take a bubble bath. Always seems to lead to other things. *evil grin*