Secret Santa

Story Info
Lyndsey gets a surprise in her stockings for Christmas
7.8k words
4.51
106.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyndsey tried to suppress a sigh as the little girl started to howl the moment her mother placed her onto Santa's lap. Tucking a lock of auburn hair behind her ear, Lyndsey moved forward to try to calm the small girl and offer her a miniature candy cane from the basket on her arm. Even though she desperately wished the child would just shut up, she couldn't really blame the kid as the fat man in the red velvet suit had to be one of the worst Santas Lyndsey had ever seen. She should know, she'd had the displeasure of working with him for over a month.

Instead of jolly and merry his attitude could be described as gruff and surly at best, not to mention that every now and then Lyndsey swore she smelled the faint sour odor of whiskey on his breath. This had to be the worst job ever! She still could not believe she was stuck in this run down shopping center, dressed as the commercial version of a Christmas elf with red and white striped tights under a snug fitting deep green velvet dress.

When Lyndsey had first put on the costume, she had wondered if it was more suited for lingerie as it hung only a few inches below her bottom and was cut rather low across the chest giving a fairly revealing look at her breasts snuggled against the white marabou trim. There was even a matching pointed hat topped with a small jingling bell to complete the humiliation. No one would have guessed that just a few months ago she had been studying cancer markers in mice at the university laboratory.

She had been so excited to be asked to work on writing the research grant and then over the moon when it was approved and she was actually a bona fide scientist. Well, almost bona fide as the doctorate was still in the works but she was the only graduate fellow in her program doing active medical research and getting paid for it. When the new governor elect began talking of trimming the budget, there had been nervous whispering in all of the science programs but Lyndsey's team seemed to be relatively safe since cancer related projects always had a lot of solid backing...but not this time. The new governor, himself a college dropout, did not think investing in research, let alone education, was exactly a priority and all of the grants that had been approved within the past year were cut from the budget. Just like that, Lyndsey found herself out of a job and only a few months before Christmas. All of the other research teams were either not looking for new members or did not need her specialty skill sets. She had began applying to job openings in the classifieds but to no avail. The economy was tough and everyone was looking for work. Out of desperation as the fall semester began and she was running low on funds, Lyndsey had stopped at the shopping mall office to see what jobs were posted on their employment board. That was how she wound up in the ridiculous hoochie-elf outfit throwing candy to crying children as they took their turn on Santa's lap.

The child refused the candy cane Lyndsey offered her and had moved into full melt-down, wailing and hiccupping loudly. As Lyndsey turned to look for the emergency stash of small teddy bears, she was shocked to hear "Santa" growl at the frazzled looking mother,

"Get yer screamin' brat off my goddamned lap so we can keep the line movin!'"

Lyndsey's hand flew to her mouth in a horrified gasp as the people closest in line began muttering their anger at the display from the fat man. The mother swiftly lifted the sobbing girl into her arms and moved away from the garishly colored pasteboard replica of Santa's workshop saying loudly,

"I am going right to the management! I have never heard anyone be so rude! If I were you I would start looking for another job!"

Santa stood up, swaying slightly confirming Lyndsey's speculation of his sobriety and shook an angry glove clad fist after the retreating woman bellowing,

"Screw you lady! Go tell whoever ya want, 'cause I fuckin' quit!"

With that, the man staggered down from the glitter covered workbench, shoving his way through the stunned onlookers and headed for the revolving doors. Lyndsey did not even have time to wonder what would happen next when a woman from the mall management office appeared and began soothing the ruffled crowd with apologies and gift certificates. The mall closed Santa's village for the day and sent all of the elves home for the day with pay.

As Lyndsey made her way back to the store room to change she tried not to worry if this meant she was about to be out of a job. At that thought, she gave a little snort of laughter and shook her head until the jingle bell tinkled. To think she was worried about this pitiful job had to be a new personal low. She needed a drink and since she now had no evening plans, she decided to head to the bar. Her co-workers had invited her to join them earlier but she had declined thinking she would be working until the mall closed. Now she was free to have a little fun and so she told Jamie, the perky blond she usually worked with, that she would be taking her up on the offer of a drink if the invitation still stood. Jamie smiled widely in what must have been her pageant look, and told Lyndsey she would see her there as she wrote the name of the bar on a small post-it. Lyndsey had to pack up the candy and teddy bears before she could leave so she was alone in the locker room as she changed into street clothes. She folded her absurd costume and slid her long legs into dark washed denim leggings. Lyndsey admired her legs as she pulled her pants on. She was tall for a woman, standing five foot nine inches in her bare feet. When she was younger, she had been self conscious about her height as she towered over everyone she knew until the boys had all started to hit puberty and shoot past her. Her height had made her a natural for basketball and she had played point guard all through high school which had kept her figure toned despite her shapely curves. She had always been more rounded at the hips and her breasts had developed far earlier than she had been comfortable with though now she was rather pleased with her body and its soft dips and valleys.

When she went away to college, Lyndsey had kept playing basketball on an intramural team as a way of keeping fit and letting off steam. That had ended at the same time her love life had, when she started her research. There was just no time for anything but experiments and statistics. Her boyfriend of six months had broken up with her complaining that he wouldn't play second fiddle to a box full of mice for anyone, even a busty redhead. At the time Lyndsey could have cared less as she was so busy with her work but in the past few months she had started to realize how badly she needed to just get laid again. The middle finger of her right hand was a sorry substitute for a tongue on her clit not to mention that her own slim fingers were simply not enough for her hungry sex to close around. She shivered a little and quickly finished dressing with the intent to do some online shopping at Sexilicious, the new adult store website, for some much needed playthings. But first there was a 7 & 7 with her name on it at the bar around the corner.

The bar was typical, loud drunk locals and horny husbands leering at her breasts. When Lyndsey got there, Jamie and two other mall elves were already into their third round of drinks. As Lyndsey squeezed in next to Jamie, a dark haired guy who Lyndsey pegged as a student slammed a beer down in front of her shouting,

"Hot damn! There's a redhead! Now its time to parrtttay!"

Lyndsey had rolled her eyes; she got this all the time. If it wasn't the drunken come on then it was offers to buy her a drink called a Redheaded Slut or requests to see if her "carpet" matched the "drapes". To her shock, Jamie had thrown her arm around Lyndsey and said,

"Keep it to yourself John-boy! She's with me"

and then proceeded to plant a wet kiss on Lyndsey's surprised mouth. At the stunned look on her friend's face, Jamie had giggled and said,

"What else could I do? We're sitting under the mistletoe!"

and pointed to the wooden ceiling beam over their heads that was draped with Christmas garlands and light strings. Sure enough, there was a small bunch of mistletoe hanging from a red ribbon. Lyndsey had laughed good-naturedly and taken a swallow of the beer "John-boy" had set in front of her.

A few more rounds and her head had been spinning. She found herself telling Jamie all about her beloved research grant and the loss of her boyfriend and then her job. Jamie filled Lyndsey in on some of her vital statistics as well. Jamie was a model, or wanted to be one (no surprise to Lyndsey) and while she had been in a few catalog shoots nothing major had been panning out which is how she found herself working as a mall elf to pay for her last round of headshots. Alcohol induced tears filled Jamie's green eyes as she told Lyndsey that she was starting to wonder if she was pretty enough to be a model. Lyndsey knew this was really a silly ploy to get a compliment but Jamie truly seemed upset and had been kind enough to listen to Lyndsey spill her guts so dishing out some positive words seemed the least to be done.

"Come on! How can you say that? Just look at you? You're young and gorgeous...I mean your hair nearly touches your ass and its always perfectly styled, you have a body to die for and eyelashes you must have sacrificed an animal to be blessed with! Everyone is looking for work, it's not just you and it has nothing to do with your looks".

Jamie's pink lips had curved into a satisfied smile and she had given Lyndsey a quick hug telling her how sweet she was and that Lyndsey should consider leaving science for modeling herself. Jamie swayed closer to Lyndsey, her tongue wetting her lips slightly as she pressed into the redhead's side. Jamie let her eyes wander down her friend's body in a frank appraisal and then reached out to gently brush a few strands of hair from Lyndsey's forehead saying,

"I really mean it. You have beautiful creamy skin, that gorgeous red hair and what color are your eyes? Grey? Blue-grey? The camera would eat you up. I'm half tempted to eat you myself...."

As she uttered the last sentence, Jamie had leaned forward, whispering into Lyndsey's ear, letting her warm breath heat the side of Lyndsey's neck as she lightly nuzzled into the outer edge of Lyndsey's ear. Lyndsey felt her mouth go dry as a sudden heat flushed her cheeks pink. She was keenly aware of Jamie's full breasts pushed into her arm, the other woman's breath playing lightly over her skin and the sweet floral smell of perfume.

Lyndsey had giggled nervously and shrugged off the compliment noting she was a science geek to the core. She then downed the last of her drink to cool off and leaned back into the booth uncertain of what to say or do. Jamie took the hint and pulled back slightly. The blond watched her with a sly grin and then put her hand on the inside of Lyndsey's thigh, rubbing lightly and said, "It's ok, I get it. But if you ever change your mind, you are welcome to jingle my bells whenever you like." Jamie released Lyndsey's leg and shook her breasts back and forth making Lyndsey laugh. The rest of the night had passed uneventfully until Lyndsey had called it quits and called a cab to take her home.

A few minutes later, Lyndsey was unlocking the door to her apartment and shedding her clothes to head off to bed. Snuggling into her bed under the down comforter, Lyndsey tried to sleep but she just couldn't seem to relax. Turning on her side to look out the window at the snow gently falling outside, she replayed the events of the evening with Jamie. Lyndsey did not know what to think about her new friend's advances. She had never been with a woman before and wasn't sure she wanted to start now. But she could not deny that it had been flattering and Jamie was certainly beautiful. She thought about the blonde's full breasts pressed against her arm and felt a flutter low in her stomach. Jamie's breasts were high and firm, slightly smaller than Lynmdsey's own D cups. Lyndsey brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed gently, feeling her nipples pucker and tighten under her palms. She pulled at the hardened tips and let out a small groan as she thought about what Jamie had said about "eating her up". She moved her right hand to skim over the swell of her hip, feeling her skin tingle at her caress as she slid her hand into place over her bare mound. No carpet there!

She tried to imagine her friend leaning down to suck her nipples, remembering the feel of Jamie rubbing the inside of her thigh. She shivered again at the feel of her bare pussy lips under her cool fingertips. She ran her middle finger up and down her slit before tracing hard circles around her clit. Her breath caught in her throat as she quickly found her rhythm and began rocking her hips. She pushed two fingers into her wetness, feeling her muscles quiver around her seeking digits as she let her legs fall open so she could reach for her g-spot. Curving her fingers up toward her belly, Lyndsey rubbed the little electric pleasure center embedded in the tightened wall of her pussy.

As she got closer to the edge, she withdrew her fingers and began furiously circling the engorged nub of her clit, nudging under the sensitive hood with the tips of her fingers. She used her other hand to desperately squeeze her left tit, rolling the nipple between her thumb and index finger as her breath quickened. The dark room was soon filled with the sound of her grunts and groans as she ground her hips into the bed sheets indulging herself in her first lesbian fantasy. Lyndsey let herself replay through the kiss in the bar, remembering how soft Jamie's lips had felt against hers. Just a brief teasing touch of Jamie's tongue on her lower lip. What would it have been like to return that kiss? Lyndsey thought of licking Jamie's lips and feeling the blond nuzzle down the side of her neck as Jamie kissed her way to the opening of Lyndsey's blouse. Lyndsey roughly tugged at the nipple imprisoned by her left hand and shoved three of her fingers into her wet opening, riding her own hand as she humped back and forth. Lyndsey felt a deep tugging sensation in her groin as her orgasm exploded through her, flooding her busy fingers with her juices. She released her breast, keeping her fingers curled in her pussy as she fell back limply into the pillows enjoying the quieting spasms pulling between her legs; the tension of the evening was relieved at last. Soon she was breathing slow and deep as sleep overtook her.

****************Part2***************************

Lyndsey woke with a start when the alarm went off the next morning. She had to extricate her right hand from her still moist pussy to turn off the buzzer. She yawned hugely as she stretched like a giant cat trying to shake the sleepiness from her. She stumbled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Lyndsey did not really think about Jamie or anything else as she put on a pot of coffee and went to shower. Revived by the steamy water cascading down her back, Lyndsey washed her hair and shaved her legs. As she soaped up her body, running her hands over her belly, she thought briefly about giving herself a repeat performance of her bedtime play before work but decided against it so she would not be late. Hopefully, she and all the other elves still had jobs after the drunken Santa debacle.

Lyndsey dried her hair and dressed, stopping in the kitchen to pour a travel mug of coffee before heading out the door for the mall. When Lyndsey turned into the shopping center entrance she cursed under breath at the sight before her. The parking lot was jammed with cars as far as the eye could see. It was the last Saturday before Christmas and so Lyndsey wasn't really surprised the parking lot was packed but it didn't lessen her irritation. She tried to mentally prepare herself for the long walk she would have in the blowing snow from her car up to the mall entrance and cursed again. Worst. Job. Ever! Lyndsey and all other mall employees were under strict order to park a considerable distance from the building during the holiday shopping season but even the approved parking was overflowing. Lyndsey gave a frustrated growl as she circled the parking lot like a buzzard hovering over a snack. This was going to make her late!

As she fumbled for her cell phone to call her supervisor and let him know she was there but still trying to park, she nearly ran into a man hurrying across the line of parked cars toward the entrance. She hit the brakes missing him by a foot as he turned to see his almost assailant. Lyndsey sucked in her breath as dark brown eyes slanted in a scowl met her grey ones. His face was ruggedly handsome, all angles and scruff with an intelligent air, if you could tell that sort of thing just in a glance. She noticed the strong set of his jaw which was tempered by the sensual fullness of his mouth. He looked tall from her seated position in the car, and his shoulders were broad. His body had a look of masculine power that made Lyndsey's mouth go dry. Overall, he cut quite a figure in his navy blue pea coat and jeans. Lyndsey stammered as she mouthed the word "Sorry!" punctuated with a small apologetic wave of her hand. The scowl softened as he looked into her wide frightened eyes and he tipped his fingers off his forehead to her in a no harm done gesture as he continued into the mall. She watched him go, savoring the surety of his long strides as he stepped across the last of the parking lot. She wondered if he was single. Lyndsey shook her head, laughing at herself slightly for her reaction to the man she'd almost run over and drove slowly (and carefully) to the far parking lot.

By the time Lyndsey was dressed in her costume and reporting for duty, Santa's workshop was already humming with activity. One of the other girls told Lyndsey that the shopping center had officially fired Harry (apparently that was fat drunk Santa's name) and had despite trying desperately, there was just no luck finding a replacement on such short notice so one of the mall's owner's was filling in for day. Lyndsey said a small prayer of thanks to the plastic light-up nativity figures that she was not going to lose her job and that she didn't have to put up with creepy Harry the fat drunk Santa anymore. Lyndsey did not have time to meet the new Santa as her supervisor immediately directed her to the gift wrapping station where Jamie was trying to single handedly manage a line of customers that snaked away from the service desk by several yards. There was no time to mention the previous night much to Lyndsey's relief as she had a fleeting flash of her vivid before bedtime fantasy the moment she caught sight of the beautiful blond in her tight red costume. Instead, the two young women chatted about menial things like Christmas plans and music as they wrapped boxes and tied ribbons. No one got to take a morning break and by lunchtime, Lyndsey was dead on her feet having been up so late the night before. Finally, another elf was sent to relieve her and she was allowed to hurry off to the food court for coffee and a bite to eat.

As she sank into one of the padded metal framed chairs in the food court, Lyndsey decided she would stop at one of the coffee shops and grab some coffees and muffins for her co-workers. She really didn't have a lot of spare cash but she wasn't broke (yet) and she knew there were some of the key workers who had still not had a break let alone eaten lunch. When she got back to the center of the mall where Santa's workshop was set up, Lyndsey could see that Jamie was flagging and the new Santa looked exhausted behind his fake beard. Lyndsey stepped into the Santa meet and greet photo area, turning the hands on the wooden plaque by the line ropes to read "Out to Lunch". The plaque was painted to look like a clock that pointed to various notes describing Santa's availability. She held up the muffins and coffees saying,