Secret Service

Story Info
It is wrong. So very, very wrong.
3.7k words
4.25
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh dear- yet again another one-off. Sorry. Still working. Just this little nugget was clamoring to be born. So much so that it was blocking everything else.

*sigh*

Much better now.

For Eric -

You make a darn good muse.

-W

*****

"Enter." The voice, as strong and commanding as the man who owned it, called out at Hannah's soft knock. She opened the door carefully and entered the small, windowless basement cell. She turned to close the door behind her, needing that extra moment to quell her nerves before facing him.

"Karl," she said, her voice unsteady as their eyes met. He stood next to the neatly made twin bed, the small night stand behind him, its solitary lamp - the only illumination in the room - casting him in shadow, only his eyes glittering in the dimness. He was taller than her by only a handful of inches, but his demeanor made him seem so much larger to her.

He regarded her for a minute, smiling inwardly at the way she fidgeted under his scrutiny. "Come here, Hannah," he said, holding his hand out to her. She placed her hand in his as she stepped closer, her eyes cataloguing the contrast of her work-roughened fingers against his smooth ones. Her brows furrowing as she noted her chipped and cracked nails, callouses, and cracked skin.

"What is it?" he asked, catching her fleeting frown.

"It is nothing," she said, her eyes flicking up to his briefly before dropping to his chest. The silver buttons of his sharp military uniform cast a hazy reflection of herself, and she fought hard not to wince.

Karl saw the direction of her gaze and sighed, looking over her shoulder at the small mirror next to the door. He noted the coarse shabbiness of her brown coat, the cheap fabric of her skirt that had been mended in so many places the hem was uneven, her boots made of leather so poor it had nearly rubbed through on the side. Against the fine black and grey wool of his uniform, his silver epaulettes and shiny black leather jackboots, double "S" insignia and decorations, Hannah looked more than washed out. She looked like an old photograph; grainy, insubstantial.

Except her yellow star. That was clear. A beacon drawing his gaze.

"Take off your coat, Hannah," he said with a frown, his eyes locked on the emblem that marked her as less than human, marked her as a commodity.

Marked her for death.

She quickly obeyed, revealing a paper-thin cardigan with its own gold star beneath her coat. She folded the threadbare garment carefully and turned to place it on the shelf behind her. "Let your hair down and undress for me," Karl said, watching her back. He didn't want to see the symbols of her degradation anymore and was relieved she didn't turn to face him before complying. He took off his uniform jacket, hanging it on the peg behind him, and unbuttoned the placket of his breeches as she removed the pins holding her hair up, letting it fall to her shoulders before undressing further.

Hannah had removed all but her bra and panties when she felt him come up behind her. She stilled, unsure of what her next action should be as his arms moved around her and his fingers found her nipples and began pinching them. There was nothing tentative or hesitant in his touch; his fingers clamped down on her through the thick material of her bra.

"These have been neglected for a while, Hannah," Karl said against her ear. She whimpered her assent, nodding slightly as the sweet agony shot through her to settle in her cunt, even while her cheeks were aflame with shame and embarrassment. She crossed her legs, pressing her thighs together to alleviate the quickly growing throb in her sex. She sighed at the feel of his hands moving to her ass and caressing her briefly before turning her around to face him.

"Oh...Karl," she moaned as his hands went back to her nipples, fingers pinching and twisting roughly. She grabbed at his wrists, not sure if she wanted to pull his hands away or keep them in place. He pushed her left breast up with his right hand, bending to bite and suck at the flesh that bulged over the top of her bra cup as his left hand fisted her hair. She moaned, her hips bucking slightly as she unconsciously sought for something - anything - to help alleviate the tension coiling inside her.

Karl felt her movements and released her hair, his hand quickly landing a loud smack on her ass. Hannah moaned as he smacked her other ass cheek while his teeth and fingers worked at her breast. She squeezed her thighs together, desperate to get off. He suddenly released her flesh and moved his hand between her legs, lightly rubbing on the outside of her panties as he prodded her thighs apart. He could feel the heat, the humidity, coming from her pussy and he gave a small grin.

"Yesss," she hissed under her breath as he spanked her cunt. Hannah squeezed her eyes tightly shut as he did it again, and again, each time making her hips jerk as if chasing after the punishment. She wanted nothing more than to lay back on the little bed, her legs spread wide as he bit at her nipples and breasts and spanked her pussy until she came. Her cheeks grew even hotter and she felt the sting of tears begin as the thought of her wanting filled her with a sense of self-loathing.

"What is wrong, Hannah?" Karl asked, sensing her distress.

"It is nothing," Hannah whispered, opening her eyes but refusing to meet his stare. She looked at the dusting of hair below his throat. "I am just feeling sensitive." She turned her face to his, her posture asking for a kiss and he obliged. Alternating soft kisses with bites and rough thrusts of his tongue.

"Take your underwear off," he said, breaking the kiss and releasing her. He turned to get something off the little nightstand as Hannah removed the rest of her clothing. She turned back to find him holding a dark scarf in his hand. He folded it into a blindfold, smiling at the way she watched as he did.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, reaching out and pulling her to him at her nod. He secured the blindfold around her head and stood back for a moment, watching her. She was tense, scared, her breathing rapid and lips dry. She turned her head, straining to hear him move, when she suddenly felt his hand slap at her right nipple. She gasped, leaning forward unsteadily as he slapped at the other one.

"Come," he said, gently moving her to the little bed. He helped her lay back, pulling her by the ankles toward the end of the bed until her calves hung off the edge. He moved over her and kissed her, sucking and biting at her lips as she fought to capture his tongue in her mouth.

He eased back and moved his mouth down to her breasts, taking her right nipple between his teeth and biting down. Hannah arched her back as he alternated between chewing and biting and sucking and licking at her nipple, the shame at her reaction to his ministrations warring with her desire for it. He moved to her left nipple, giving it equal treatment as he fisted her hands in the blanket, willing herself to not ask for more, not beg him to make her come.

She felt him get off the bed and relaxed her hands slightly, shivering a little at the loss of his warmth in the coolness of the room. She jumped when she felt something rough dragged up the outside of her thigh. Her breath caught as Karl dragged it over her hip and circled first one, then the other nipple with it before dragging it back down her other leg. She felt his weight shift again as he leaned over her legs, pressing something cool and wet feeling to the arch of her foot. She gasped, her muscles twitching a bit as he slowly drew it along the inside of her leg, running it over her mound and belly button before slowly sliding it down her leg to her other foot.

"Ticklish?" he asked as her foot jerked and she giggled at the feeling of whatever he had in his hand against the sole of her right foot.

"No," Hannah laughed, smiling for the first time since she'd arrived.

"Liar." She felt him get off the little bed again and relaxed a bit. She heard him rummaging around for a moment before he pushed himself between her knees, opening her legs more. She felt something warm and...solid...lightly stroking across her pussy lips and stilled. She held her breath, the teasingly light touch quickly reigniting the throbbing need in her sex. She could feel her clit swell a little with each pass, whining a little when she felt him drag it up her torso to her breasts. She jerked and moaned as he brought the object down on first one nipple, then the other, stinging them but not really hurting.

He leaned into her leg and she realized he had undressed completely at some point. His cock laid across her knee, heavy and hot, as he continued teasing her. Sometimes his touch was hard. Sometimes his touch was soft. Hannah had no idea what he was using to touch her. It was warm one moment, cold the next. Sometimes rough. Sometimes so smooth it felt wet. Her shame started to erode beneath the waves of sensation he created.

"Do you like this?" he asked, his voice hushed.

"Yes," Hannah breathed.

"Move up on the bed, Hannah," Karl said, moving to the side to help her slide up. He leaned over and placed his hands under her knees, lifting them so they bent and fell apart. "Put your hands at your sides on the bed," he said, moving to carefully fix the pillow beneath her head. "That's it. Good girl," he said, leaning over to give her lips a couple of fast and hard swipes of his tongue, making her try in vain to capture his mouth.

He gave a low chuckle to her efforts as he turned away. She heard him open the night stand drawer and rummage around in it for a moment. She tensed again, waiting to feel whatever he took out against her skin. Karl gave a sharp "tsk" at her rigid posture and sat on the bed to her left, laying the object lengthwise from between her breasts to her abdomen.

"You know what that is, Hannah?" he asked, leaning down and lightly tonguing her left nipple. She nodded, moaning as the light licks turned into hard bites. "Tell me."

"Your crop," she said, taking in a shuddering breath as he released her left nipple. She was torn, her mind fighting against her nature; she loved what he did to her with it, but hated that she did.

"Yes," he said, picking it up. He dragged it along her skin, shifting on the bed to lie on his side next to her. He leaned over and kissed her, biting her lips before sweeping his tongue into her mouth. There was a slight 'whoosh' type noise and then she felt the stinging slap against her right nipple. She jerked and whimpered into his mouth, her hands grabbing at the bedding beneath her to keep from laying over her breasts.

Karl began tapping the tip of the crop around her breast, circling the nipple for a moment before bringing it down hard again. He moved it to her left breast and gave it the same treatment. His mouth never leaving hers, capturing her sighs and moans as he began alternating between her breasts, teasing and taunting them in turn. He stopped, breaking off the kiss, when he felt her hips start to subtly move.

He ran the leather of the crop against her lips before dragging it down between her breasts and down her torso. He shifted again, moving the crop from her belly button to her pussy, rubbing her lips lightly with it. Hannah froze, the breath catching in her throat as the light rubbing changed into taps. Her legs started to close and Karl brought the crop down forcefully against the inside of her left thigh.

"Keep them open," he said, smacking the inside of her right thigh. She nodded, breathing in a sharp hiss as he brought the crop down hard against her cunt, directly over her clit. Her hips jerked towards Karl in unconscious invitation to do it again. He smacked her pussy again, and again, and each time there was a corresponding jerk of her hips.

He pushed the crop between her lips, teasing her clit with featherweight touches and spreading her open. Hannah's hips began moving in earnest, trying to create more friction, more pressure against her clit as she moaned softly.

"Hannah," he breathed before delivering a hard smack of the crop directly on top of her clit.

"Oh...yes!" she moaned, the pleasure intense.

She cried out inarticulately, her back arching as Karl began unrelentingly using his crop. Concentrating mostly on her pussy, he would briefly move his attentions to her nipples when he sensed she was too close to coming. On and on he went, building the tension in Hannah, the sensations becoming a triangle of fire that played over her body, the pain morphing into pleasure so incredible she forgot her shame, she forgot her fear, she forgot herself.

"Yes...yes, Karl...please..." she sobbed. Her head thrashed from side to side on the pillow, dislodging the blindfold, as Karl concentrated again on her cunt. She wailed, a long and breathy sound, her body going rigid as she came.

"You came from that?" Karl asked as her body relaxed and her breathing slowed. He placed the crop on the bed as Hannah nodded, turning her head away and throwing her arm over her eyes.

"Turn over," he said, going up on his knees as she did so. He prompted her to her hands and knees, his hands on her hips to steady her as he moved behind her. He slid his left index finger inside her and laughed, the sound mocking. "Someone's a little wet," he teased, sliding his finger in and out of her slowly.

Hannah lowered her head to her arms, hating him in that moment in spite of the tingling after effects or her orgasm that still played over her senses.

He nudged her knees apart a little more before thrusting roughly into her, making her cry out and throw her head back. He fucked her at a leisurely pace, shifting slightly with each stroke until he found the angle that made her shiver. He reached to her side, picking up the crop as she tried to fuck him back, wanting him to go faster.

"Stop it, Hannah," he said, bringing the crop down on the right side of her ass. She squealed and looked over her shoulder at him. "Turn around," he said, stilling his hips completely.

"Sorry," she whispered, putting her head back down on her arms.

"What was that?" he asked, spanking the left side of her ass a few times with the crop.

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry!"

"That's better," he said, resuming his slow and steady strokes into her.

Whenever Hannah began to lose herself in the pleasure he was giving her, he would use the crop. Her hips would start to undulate, she would start to beg, and he would give her a smack to stop it. Soon her shoulders, back and ass all bore the telltale marks of a firm hand, and the pressure had built up so much inside of her, nothing Karl did could stop the pending release.

"Hannah..." he said through gritted teeth. He threw down the crop and leaned over her, grabbing her by the hair and making her back bow, fucking her faster, harder. Hannah answered his unvoiced plea, fucking back against him and matching his pace.

"Do it, Karl, please," she begged, helping him pull her upright against him and baring her shoulder. She moved her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit, flicking at it. She was so close to coming.

"Hannah..."

"Do it." She tilted her head to the side as she felt his teeth close on her shoulder and bite down hard. She had a brief flash of worry that he might break the skin, but that was quickly washed away in a bright explosion of pure hedonistic bliss. Everything around her faded for that brief moment in time. There was Hannah, no Karl, no basement room, no war. There was only the sensations swirling through her, lifting her out of everything and into nothing.

She suddenly realized she was back down on all fours and Karl was still fucking her. Her mind tried to catch up while every glide of him in and out caused a shiver to race down her spine. She felt his movements become more erratic as his thrusts became more forceful. He began to groan, the sound seeming to come from all around in the tiny cell, and Hannah braced herself against the bed as best she could. He pounded into her flesh with everything in him one more time, two more times, before she felt him pull out and the hot spray of liquid hit her ass. She shivered again, tingling from her scalp to her toes, at the feel of him spending himself on her.

She eased herself onto her stomach on the bed, head on her arms, as she felt him wipe his come off her skin. The rough cloth he used stung against the welts he had raised, causing another shiver of awareness to run through her.

"Cold?" he asked, laying down next to her.

"No," she said, giving a slight shake of her head.

She always grew a little shy again when they were done. The mix of embarrassment over her behavior and the shame she knew she would feel if anyone found out what happened between the two of them would come rushing back after her body settled down. It was usually worse a couple of days later, when the marks would surface, and she would catch herself looking at them longingly. She would chastise herself, calling herself names and telling herself she would never again come to see Karl in his little basement room.

But she always did. Time and again.

Karl didn't understand the turmoil Hannah faced. He didn't realize she was so deeply torn up over it all. He only knew that she needed to get the little extra comfort afterwards as much as he needed to give it. They both needed the connection between them to be slowly terminated, not amputated. So they lay and talked about books. Music. Animals. They shared tales of holidays as children. They talked about anything but the chaos and war surrounding them. Neither one acknowledged that if anyone found them together she would be shot on the spot, and he would be tried for treason and hanged. Neither one gave voice to the cruelest irony of his country's bloodthirsty invasion and rabid anti-Semitism making it possible for them to meet.

"I should go," Hannah said, stretching out beside Karl for a moment. He reached over and tweaked hard on her nipple. "Stop," she said, laughing and swatting his hand away. "You are so bad, Karl."

She climbed off the bed and began dressing, her back to him. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and reached for his breeches, sliding them halfway up his legs before standing and pulling them all the way up.

"Hannah..." he began, trailing off, unsure how to proceed.

"Yes, Karl?" she said, turning to him as she buttoned up her cardigan. His eyes flew to the big yellow star on her chest and he tried not to wince.

"I want you to consider staying here."

"Here?" she asked, her hands pinning her hair back up into a messy bun. "With you?"

"No. I mean in this room. Here," he said, spreading his hands wide.

"Here," she echoed, looking around the room before turning back to him, eyebrow cocked.

"Yes. I could hide you. Keep you safe."

"And my family? My mama and papa?"

"No. Just you, Hannah. I couldn't hide all of you."

"But they are so old. They can barely do any work now - I do most of it for them. If they lose me...we hear things, Karl. We hear horrible tales about those that have been sent away."

"I know."

"You know? That is all you can say is you know? Are they true? Are the horrors we hear about true?"

"That is all I'm willing to say."

She regarded him for a moment. "I see," she said, reaching for her coat and shrugging it on.

"Hannah," he said, coming to stand in front of her and placing his hands on her shoulders. "They are clearing out the ghetto soon. Every jew left in Warsaw will be sent to the camps. This is the only way you can survive."

12