Secret Service Agent Paige

Story Info
Paige finds her job to be quite "hard".
6.5k words
4.1
105.2k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secret Service agent Paige McDonnell stepped out of the black SUV, brushed her hair out of her face, and walked up to the line for admittance into the bar which was suspected of being a front for a radicalized offshoot of the now-defunct "Occupy" movement.

The group, which is still shrouded in mystery, called themselves "Jackson's Men," hijacking the legacy of President Andrew Jackson, who dismantled the federal central banking system by allowing the charter of the Second Bank of the United States to expire in 1836. They had begun adopting increasingly extreme and violent in their struggle to promulgate their message of tearing down the U.S. banking system, from the Federal Reserve System to the Big Banks to the one-branch local banks. They had even gone so far as to attempt to raid the Federal Reserve Banks of both Dallas and Richmond.

But Paige was here to investigate the financial crimes allegedly committed by the group from their bar front, which included counterfeiting, fraud, identity theft, forgery and grand larceny. Intelligence suspects that they could have spread throughout the Northeastern seaboard, but their primary location is still at the center of New York, New York, where Wall Street resides.

The black SUV squealed as it sped away. Paige was dressed in an undercover outfit that her team considered standard for a partygoer but she considered to be incredibly slutty. It consisted of a tight Whitesnake T-shirt that left little to the imagination, a short black lace skirt, stockings and cute little Keds flats. Even she would would admit that the outfit fit her slim, thin and fairly tall frame very well. The cups and straps of her bra were entirely visible through the tight T-shirt and her sizeable bust stretched out the band name so it was barely legible.

She got to the back of the line for the apparently popular bar. The music coming from inside was deafening, even through a brick wall. "Main Street" emblazoned the front of the bar in cool, dimly lighted white letters. It was one of the new hot destinations of the New York nightlife, springing up just a few months ago.

She looked and saw all the girls dressed like complete sluts and sighed. Most of them were either wearing shorts better classified as underwear or leggings clinging to their asses. Some of them had tank tops on that showed some incredibly deep and tight cleavage. Many of the girls were wearing band T-shirts like Paige, skintight on their tits like Paige. There was a girl with a shirt on with horizontal rips in the front that made it look like Freddy Kreuger had tried to slash her. Her bra was essentially out in the open. There was even a girl who had her tits being cupped and groped by a guy while she had her dick out in the open, stroking it and juggling his balls.

Still, no matter how many loads these girls may have eased out of horny men, she had probably fellated at least double the number of men they all had but she still held her moral superiority over them.

I have a job to do, she thought, these bimbos just let guys fuck them silly for free drinks. Paige was a part of a more "specialized" unit of the Secret Service's financial crimes responsibilities. When clandestine operations became necessary in their very covert line of work, Paige's magnificent jugs, hot tongue, sucking mouth and bottomless throat became quite useful. This made the males at her job rather unbearable. More often than not, every time she left her boss's office, her hair was disheveled and her knees were sore.

That may have helped her become one of the most successful Secret Service agents in history. She entered the force on an internship at age 19 as a sophomore in college and worked her way up the ranks, finally being promoted to field agent at 23. She was one of the youngest to ever achieve that position. She had just turned 24 last month. This was her very first solo bust and she was rather nervous. She had worked underneath an experienced agent - both on his cases and on his desk - for almost a year to acclimate herself with the environment.

She may hate the unwanted attention from men, but she knew how attractive she was though. Tall at about 5'11" she had long, slightly wavy, silky-smooth brunette hair that framed a face so cute that most men feel guilty about lingering on her world-class pair of dick sucking lips. Her brown eyes were smoky and drove men wild when they were looking down at them during a blowjob. Her tits, ass and fellatio expertise spoke for themselves. Her double-Ds were the most egregious culprit for her unwanted attention. Many of her friends told her that if she dyed her hair blonde, she'd be a pretty striking image of Taylor Swift with some of the finest tits on planet earth.

Most men would give up sex for the rest of their lives just to be with her for a night. The masturbation material accrued from that night would probably make up for it anyways.

She was thinking of the pigs at her workplace before the bouncer jolted her back to reality.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to, uh, search you for contraband."

"Um, okay, sure." she replied.

He mumbled softly to his partner, "Handle the line, alright?"

He then wrapped his burly hand around her slim arm and nearly dragged her away. She stumbled into the dank alleyway behind the bar, with her arm still clutched by the rather intimidating-looking bouncer. He looked her up and down a couple times and licked his lips slightly.

"Alrighty, then," he smiled, "let's get it going. Please place your hands against the wall and spread your feet, ma'am."

Paige hesitated for a second. She'd dealt with enough guys in her short career to know exactly what this guy was thinking. Her career also came with training than taught her how to dismantle every ligament in his wrist if he ever got too touchy, but she quickly decided against it. She was undercover and she needed to get into the bar. This would be far from the first time that a guy had his way with her anyways.

She put her hands against the cold brick wall and spread her legs, jutting her ass out at him. He watched as her skirt bounced out enticingly at him and her slim legs stretched out tautly.

"Okay, ma'am, this is strictly routine and shouldn't take more than a minute."

I really, really, really doubt both of those statements, she thought exasperatedly. He placed his hands on her delicate hips and quickly crept up to wrap around her stomach. He moaned audibly when his hands cupped the undersides of her breasts. They felt so warm and soft and firm and malleable at the same time. They weren't comically massive like most fake tits, a very sizeable C-cup and more than a handful. He relentlessly groped her tits for nearly a minute, just kneading the flesh in his hands. She winced several times from the rough handling; he didn't really stop to consider that there was a person attached to the pair of delightful funbags.

After firmly searching the the bust area, he moved his hands underneath her skirt, stroking her stockings-clad legs. His hands crept over her thighs and her cute, firm butt, lecherously kneading her flesh. She cried out a couple of times in discomfort but he paid her no heed. He ran his hands down her legs down to her ankles. Her cute, almost childish Keds shoes on her little feet actually turned him on a lot, in a sick almost pedophilic way. He momentarily paused and shook his head. That's kinda fucked up, man, he thought to himself, stop that shit right now.

He stood up quickly and ran his hands through her long, silky brunette hair. He breathed deeply, taking in her strawberry scent. She was a little unsure of what to do with herself as he explored her entire body. He suddenly and angrily thrust his rock-hard cock into the folds of her little skirt and grinded roughly against her tight ass. She gasped as his erection speared her against the wall. His hands wrapped back around her tits and roughly groped her. He started dryhumping her angrily, spreading her whole body against her body. She struggled to regain control, but he got a little out of control. He pinned her arms against the wall and started spearing his dick into her ass, like he was trying to fuck her through all their clothing.

She was about to put her skills to use and leave him with a coma-inducing concussion, but he let her up. She turned around to see him quickly fumbling with his belt.

"Trying to get a job with the TSA, huh?" she hissed at him angrily, directing a glare his way.

"Your fault for getting me so worked up, slut." he emphasized the last word, pulling his slacks and underwear off, freeing a sizeable cock, erect and sticking straight up into the air.

"Seriously? You could at least not be an asshole about this." Paige said with some restraint, understanding the need to get into that bar.

"You want to get into the bar, slut?" he said with a look of a man who had a bargaining chip.

He gestured at his dick and looked at her with a half-grin. She sighed with disgust and gingerly wrapped her soft hands around his hot cock. I guess I'm going to use a different set of skills for this one, she thought wearily. He groaned, her cold hands feeling incredible against his raging erection. She slowly started pumping his dick back and forth. The strong grip felt great, tightly easing the cum from his body.

She felt precum leaking from his head and smeared it all over his dick as lubricant. She gently used her nails to stimulate the bottom of his ballsack while her other hand continued pumping over his thick, engorged shaft. She made sure that she visually stimulated him as well, biting her lip and looking at him with those smoky eyes.

"Nuh-uh, that's not enough." he said mischievously, grabbing her shoulders and firmly pushing her down to her knees.

She sighed in disgust but grudgingly complied with his lechery, settling her knees on the grimy alley floor. I hope these stockings don't tear, she thought.

He took his dick in his hands and guided them to her lips. She compliantly parted them when he thrust his dick angrily at her closed lips. Once he pushed his erection into her hot mouth, she began dutifully sucking him off, having perfected the craft on hundreds of other men. He groaned as her versatile tongue fluttered all over his head and shaft while her mouth maintained a wet and slippery environment. Her lips were wrapped very firmly around his shaft. The pressure of her lips and the friction of her sliding her sucking mouth over his dick made him throw his head back and almost scream in delight.

She placed her hand around his base, sucking him in a corkscrew fashion. She jerked and sucked him, making sure to keep her mouth wet and lips firmly applying pressure, knowing that the pressure of her lips and mouth was the linchpin that made her bobbing feel like heaven. She kept jerking, not really wanting to deepthroat his lengthy dick. She bobbed over and over on his dick as her other hand juggled his balls gently.

She eased the dick out of her mouth with a slick pop and put her tongue against the underside of his balls, his slick dick sliding into her perfect hair and leaving a slimy mess. She almost pushed him off at the taste of musty sweat on his balls, but she soldiered through just as she'd been taught. She licked straight up from the balls to the tip and took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around, making sure to keep it lubricated. He groaned in mindblowing pleasure.

She pressed her lips firmly on his shaft, forming a tight circle before slowly plunging downwards on his dick. The friction of her tight, tight orifice sent toe-curling pleasure up his spine. Her tongue worked continuously over his head as she went deeper and deeper down his cock. Maybe 6 inches or so down, she stopped, bathing his cock in warmth and wetness.

She popped the dick out of her mouth with a slick suck, taking a few seconds to catch her breath, tossing him off and cupping his balls as she did so. After several gasps, she put her mouth back over his head, flicking her tongue all over the most sensitive part of the penis. She dug her tongue right underneath the tip, where the foreskin met the head, eliciting a loud groan from the bouncer. He grabbed her hair and pulled it in pleasure. She tried to yell a muffled protest with her mouth over his dick.

She pulled off and went down to lap on his balls. She dragged her tongue from the very base of his balls, dangerously close to an orifice of his, having to contort her body greatly to do so, up to his tip. She encaptured the tip again, once again attacking those sensitive nerve endings, sometimes bobbing up and down on the shaft.

She then suddenly plunged her mouth over his dick, going down his shaft down to fingers where her hands made a fist around his pole.

"Mphmf, Mphmf!" She gagged, throating herself on his cock.

She was hoping to get him off with that stunt and at first she thought she succeeded. He roared like he was going to blow, but he then wrenched her hand off his dick and put of his hands on the back of her head, intertwining his hands in her silky brunette hair.

I'm so fucking close, he thought, I need to fuck this face. He started thrusting his cock angrily into her as he pulled and pushed her head against his groin. God fucking dammit, she thought as well as she could in her compromising position. He kept fucking her throat as well as he could from a less-than-ideal angle. His dick kept slamming against the roof of her throat. She gagged repeatedly as he kept thrusting his dick across her hot tongue.

She had essentially immobilized herself, resigned to this angry bouncer's throatfucking. Her arms hung loosely at her sides and she didn't move her mouth or head, allowing the bouncer complete control over the speed and depth of his dick. Thankfully, he was close and the bad angle didn't allow for his whole length to penetrate her.

He was thinking the same thing and took a step to rectify that problem. He walked forward two steps so he stood directly over her face. Her neck was bent back at nearly a 90-degree angle and his dick was pointing straight down into her throat. He then gave a huge push with his hands against her head, hugging her against his groin. With a great squelching noise, his entire dick slid into her throat. He felt the wet, slimy inside of her throat constricting his head entirely.

She gagged uncontrollably, trying to push him off, but the position was too compromising for her to do anything. She couldn't breathe at all, a massive dick squeezed down her throat. She pushed desperately, the dick choking her angrily. She started going a little starry-eyed.

"Glugh, glugh! Hmgh!" She choked violently, spewing saliva and slapping her slight, petite hands against his thighs in protest.

She did not normally take guys down to the base of their dicks and hold their heads in her throat for minutes. She had done so several times, generally to please a boss - college professor, Secret Service, mafia, whatever - but all on her own terms and with a lot of preparation. This made her feel out of control, terrified even. Not to mention, his dick was lodged so deep in her throat, that she could feel it stretching out her trachea and esophagus.

He, on the other hand, was in heaven. Her tongue was pressed against the base of his balls as her throat squeezed his cock. Every time she desperately tried to gain breath, her already-tight throat constricted even more on his head, sending waves of pleasure across his body.

Saliva was dripping over her face, into her hair and down her neck as her mouth uncontrollably spewed from the dick lodged deep in her throat. It mixed into the tears that had been streaming freely down her pretty face.

He looked down at the scene and almost blew his load then. The mouth stretched over his dick, the saliva and tears dripping down her face, that was all great. But when he shifted over to the right, pushing his dick to his left, he could actually see his own dick bulging from the side of her throat. He almost unleashed his load down her esophagus and into her stomach right then.

Every fiber of her body was screaming to dislodge this foreign object from her mouth. The evolutionary instinct to prevent choking made her throat muscles squelch and squeeze to expel it from her mouth, which just served to pleasure him even more, his entire cock being wrapped in a hot, sucking, reluctant envelope of a wet, drooling slut. His dick had been encased in this machine of pleasure for a fairly short time, but she felt like his dick had been preventing her from breathing for days.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled up off her throat. There was a huge rattling, wet, drooling breath from her as his dick settled around her mouth. Saliva spewed from her mouth. After such a long time gagging violently on his dick, that breath of oxygen felt like God Himself touching her.

She couldn't take another breath before his cock started spewing cum all over the inside of her mouth. Some of it immediately sprayed down her throat and caused another gagging and coughing spit. The rest of it spewed all over her mouth, the sheer magnitude pushing her cheeks out to contain it all. He pulled his dick out and quickly bent her head back, preventing her from spitting it all out.

"Swallow that motherfucking shit!" he screamed, almost rabidly.

She struggled immensely, choking and gagging, trying to spew the mess from her mouth. All she could do with his manhandling her was open her mouth slightly and gargle his cum. Some of it slid down her throat and made her retch more. Finally she was able to handle herself enough that she took a huge gulp and the semen slid angrily down her throat. She gagged and coughed, a pain forming in her throat from swallowing way too much way too quickly. Her stomach felt almost bloated from the amount of cum he just deposited in her mouth.

He sighed and nearly passed out from exhaustion, completely spent. But he was able to grab her hair and clean himself by wiping her spit mixed with his cum into her beautiful brunette locks.

She continued to take long, shuddering breaths, trying to swallow all the bits of cum and spit and remained. She wiped the spit from her face. She stayed kneeling, feeling rather defeated. Her shirt was blotched with semen and saliva and tears. Her hair was a completely disheveled mess. This type of thing happened all the time time, but she rarely allowed herself to lose control, like she did when he stepped over her and thrust his dick far enough down her throat to kill her.

It took her quite some time to get her breathing back to normal after that lecherous assault on her tight throat.

The bouncer had collapsed on the ground next to her, exhausted with his exertion. She briefly contemplated kicking him in the balls but decided to just try to continue with her job. She stood up unsteadily, her knees aching. Her wobbly knees stumbled over to the wall, where she practiced standing. She tried to pull her hair back, but the cum and spit was still very visible. Cum and spit was visible all over her body and outfit for that matter. I think I fucking hate men, she thought angrily.

Rounding the corner, she went back to the entrance of the bar. Strobe lights were shining all over the face of the bouncer. Looking her once over, he smirked gestured with his head for her to go inside.

She stepped around the roped-off entrance and into the bar. She immediately started squinting from the weird lighting and deafening noise. Her shoes made a sticky noise every time they came up off the ground from all the spilled drinks.

She started muscling her way to the counter, where she was supposed to meet one of the Jackson's Men. Pushing through a crowd never ended well for Paige, whose tight body attracted more attention than she ever really wanted.

12