Secret Sex Society: Santana

Story Info
Santana was kidnapped by a wealthy black man named King.
1.3k words
3.58
22.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santana eyes opened to a bring light of sunshine piercing through a room. Her eyes wondered as she looked around at the peach colored room. Anxiety set in as Santana rushed to hop out of the unknown bed but to be handcuffed to the bedpost with her right hand. Tears of panic started to run down her face as worry set in.

The door opened making her head snap forward. A man with a caramel color and dreads came through the door. His lips were big and plump, the color pink. The man's name is King and he is Santana's kidnapper. King slowly made his way over to her as Santana pushed herself up against the wall. Her brown skin complexion shined against the sun making his dick jump in his pants.

"W-what do you want from me? Who are you?" Santana asked as he leaned against the wall and lit a cigar. King puffed and blew the smoke out on her face as the smoke made her cough.

"Don't ask the person who isn't handcuffed who are you. What I want from you is your body. My name is King, baby. Ever since I saw that beautiful figure in the store yesterday, I knew you were the perfect one."

"Bitch, is your ass insane or cr-." A slap came across her face making her scream out. King pressed the cigar against the window making it burn out. A chuckle slipped from his lips as she looked at him with fear.

"From now on, my name to you is daddy or king sometimes when I'm not inside you. You fucking listen to me or I'll have your ass swimming with the damn fishes. I'm not to be fucking played with. Escape and I won't blink an eye about shooting you. I might spare you, I just might. Don't be asking questions when I'm not talking to you. I'll fuck you up, do you understand me?" King asked making Santana nod her head up and down.

King pressed his hand up against her throat as he pushed her towards him.

"Do you fucking understand me?"

"Yes, I understand you!"

King let her go as he let the handcuffs off her. Santana rubbed her wrist as King got off the bed.

"Bianca, come in here and warm her up!" King yelled as a Latino girl walked into the room. Bianca was completely naked as her nipples were pink and she had tattoos run up her leg. King walked out as Bianca pulled a duffle bag from up under the bed.

Santana stood frozen as Bianca walked over and grabbed her small waist. Bianca started kissing Santana as Santana stood frozen. She wasn't attracted to girls so she didn't know what to do. Bianca pushed her against the bed and went to get her gadgets that she used daily.

"Listen bitch, I don't like new girls so I'm about to go easy on your ass. Then the boss never has a personal girl, so enjoy this special treatment. Lay there and open your legs. I'm about to show you how a real bitch does it." She spoke out in a thick accent. Santana opened her mouth to answer a question but remembered what King told her. Santana opened her legs wide open as Bianca put on her strap on. She gulped in fear while thinking of that strap being inside her.

Bianca climbed on the bed and spit all over Bianca's pussy. Bianca stuffed a finger inside her pussy making Santana gasp. She stuffed two and started to pump her fingers inside her making Santana cry out. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute as Bianca licked on her clit. Her fingers thrusted inside her fast as she started to moan out. Bianca licked and pulled on her clit sending Santana into heaven.

Santana started to squirt everywhere while Bianca licked her clean. Bianca removed her fingers and made Santana taste them.

"Get on your fucking knees and say yes ma'am. Do it and if you don't, you'll be punished."

Santana got on her knees as Bianca got behind her. Without warning, she pushed the dildo inside her making Santana gasp. Bianca started roughly fucking her as Santana cried out in pleasure. Her hands were strongly wrapped around her hips as she pushed into Santana like it was her own dick. Santana moaned out in pleasure as Bianca smacked her ass. Her boobs were going up and down from the pacing of the bed.

Her pussy was throbbing from the dildo pushing inside her with so much force. Her cum is dripping down the dildo and allowing easier access for it to reach her sensitive spot. King came in the room just in time as he witnessed Bianca fucking her brains out. King dropped his pants revealing his large, meaty dick and started to jerk it off to the real life scene. Santana looked at King with eyes only a prostitute could hold.

"Stop, Bianca." King said and Bianca smacked her teeth while pulling it out of Santana's sore pussy. Santana let out air as she came all over her pussy. King chuckled at her submissive behavior.

"I was having fun." Bianca said and King gripped Bianca's hair.

"Just because you my bottom bitch doesn't mean you get to talk back to me." King said while holding a grip of her hair. His rough hands started to spank her ass as she cried out in moans. That's the only reason why she would get smart. She loved to get spankings from him. King kept spanking her light skin add until it turned red. The smacking scared Santana and she wondered how she could take all those hits.

"Now get down there and do what you know best."

"Yes daddy." Bianca said as she got down on her knees and started to suck his dick. Her mouth was wrapped around his thick tip as she pulled back and spit on his dick. She licked his dick up and down while jacking it off. Bianca licked the pre-cum off the tip and pushed her head down on his dick. King grabbed the back of her head as he pushed her head down and started to fuck her face.

Santana opened her legs wide open and pushed her delicate finger inside her throbbing pussy. She could only watch Bianca slob down on his dick and wanted to do the same. His dick was big and beautiful to Santana. Two of her fingers went inside her warm cave as she pumped in slowly. Her other hand teased her clit making her moan.

"You better not cum either." King told Santana as Bianca was still sucking his dick. Bianca was gagging on his dick as her head bobbed up and down.

"Uh, but I can't hold it daddy!" Santana said out loud. She bit her lip while continuing to slowly rotate her thumb around her clit.

"Fucking hold it!" King snapped as he busted a nut into Bianca's mouth. Bianca tasted it and swished it around for a second. She swallowed it and faced Santana. Santana couldn't anymore and busted it out. Her pussy was glistening with cum as she stood embarrassed in front of the two.

"Didn't I fucking tell yo- come on." King said gripping Santana's hair and forcing her out the room. Bianca followed as he watched Santana get drug down the hallway into the living room. Inside the living room were fully clothed girls with a man as he watched all of them converse amongst each other.

Everybody stopped and watched Santana get drug on the table. People "oo'ed" at a girl being on the shame table. King went and handcuffed her hands to the sides of the table. He took off his belt as everybody started to masturbate at the violent scene which was a turn on to them. King whipped her butt causing her to scream as cheers came from the crowd.

"You gone learn how to be my personal bitch. Say hello to the secret sex society."