Secret Sexiness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Deb thought back to that night, about the attraction that was kindled with a simple smile, a calm exhilaration ran through her. Because of her and Burt's interaction that very morning, instead of being nervous about where these feelings might lead, she comforted herself in the satisfaction of mutual desire.

After going to the bathroom and walking around the pool to check everything out, she went back to her office, got her phone. She re-read Burt's question, "What are you doing tonight?" And Deb typed "You." and sent it.

She stared at her phone for a minute, and when he didn't respond, she kept herself busy with work. Sitting alone in her office, she smiled to herself. She reveled in the fact that she wasn't nervous about his intentions. She didn't feel insecure or out of control like a lot of guys made her feel. She smiled, thinking about how Burt had touched her first, how he seemed like he just couldn't help himself. She thought about his muscular pecks and abs, and how she wanted to touch them for the first time. She thought about running her hands along his back, while kissing his neck and chest. She thought about his strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to him. Instead of worrying about if Burt would like her ass or her legs, or if he thought she was good-looking enough, Deb felt confident and sexy. Even though Burt hadn't texted her back yet - she knew he had classes today - she was just excited about seeing him again. About getting the chance to touch him, kiss him, and fuck him.

She smiled to herself. She couldn't wait.

She got a text back about an hour later from "George" that said, "What's your address?" She sent it to him and told him 7:30.

12