Secret Sexiness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still responding very positively, so he decided to give it a little bite.

She jumped a little bit, and then started laughing. She said, "That surprised me. Maybe just suck that part. It's too sensitive."

He pulled away far enough to say, "Ok. I promise to be gentle with your beautiful labia." He stroked her labia as he said it.

When he said it, she wanted to melt. She loved hearing him talk about her pussy. She liked the idea of this beautiful, muscular man being so tender and gentle with her sensitive vulva. She put her hand on the back of his neck and said, "You are too fucking good at this. I'm going to come all over your face anytime now."

He looked up at her again and shook his head. He said, "Not yet. I'm just getting started."

He put his tongue on her pussy opening and when she pushed her hips into his face, he let out a deep moan into her pussy.

She responded with a moan of her own. She loved the vibrations his low voice created.

He asked her, "Do you want my tongue or my fingers?"

She quickly responded, "Both."

She giggled at her response and said, "I want all of you. Every part of you."

He put his mouth on her clit and began sucking it gently, and put his finger into her pussy.

She moaned and said, "Yes... Yes... That feels good... Mmmmm... Fuck my pussy."

She was starting to rock her hips more, until she was lifting her hips totally off the pipe. She was supporting herself with her hands still on the pipe, and her feet still on Burt's shoulders, but her hips were free to pump up and down in the rhythm of Burt's finger.

He put another finger into her pussy and then started sucking her clit harder.

She responded by pumping her hips harder.

He was having trouble keeping his mouth on her clit because she was moving so much, but he managed to keep contact though her hip gyrations.

She was moaning and saying, "Oh Fuck" over and over again.

As her breaths became loud and hard, he knew she was getting close. He kept pushing his fingers into her and putting pressure on her clit, and then her whole body shook as she let out a loud breathy moan.

He slowed his hands and looked up at her. "Do you want me to keep going?"

She smiled at him, and shook her head at him. She said, "You've done enough, mister."

She leaned back down, so her ass was resting on the pipe again, and he stood up as she took her feet off of his shoulders.

He pressed his body against hers and hugged her close to him.

She was still breathing long, deep breaths. She put her arms around him, stood up and said, "You are amazing" and kissed him on his mouth.

He asked, "Do you like tasting your pussy on me?"

She could tell he genuinely wanted to know the answer, but she also thought it was really hot when he asked. She responded, "Yes. There are few things sexier."

She kissed him again, and said, "You are so fucking good at that."

When he smiled in a bit embarrassed fashion, she added, "For real. You should teach classes. I have never... I mean... You are totally the best at that."

He was actually blushing now, and he said, "I'm glad you like it. You are fun to please."

She kissed him again and then moved to check the gauges one more time, deciding that there's nothing more she could do about it tonight. She turned to Burt and said smiling, "Well, our work here is done."

He grabbed her and kissed her again. She broke the kiss with a cheerful laugh and said, "Haven't had enough?"

He shook his head and said, "I'm not sure it's possible."

She smiled at him tenderly and then took a deep breath and sighed. She said, "You haven't told anyone about this, right?"

He shook his head then smiled ruefully, "But one of my friends was pushing me pretty hard about why I was smiling all day last Friday."

She laughed and said, "Did you want to tell him?"

He kissed her again and said, "Yes. But I promised you I wouldn't tell anyone. So I didn't. And I won't."

She sighed again and said, "Good. Because even though I hate this job, it's probably the best fit for me while I'm in grad school. And I couldn't afford to get fired."

He kissed her neck while stroking her back comfortingly. He whispered, "It's our little secret. I promise."

She kissed him again and the said, "I want to take you home with me so badly, but I have too much work to get done yet tonight."

He grabbed her hand and said, "It's ok. Next time."

They started walking to the door, and only released each others' hands so that Deb could lock the pump room door.

After Burt picked his things back up in the reception area, they walked out the front door together. Deb locked the door and when she turned around to say good night to Burt, he kissed her passionately, pressing her up against the heavy front door.

She was immediately breathing hard again, wanting to feel his hardening cock inside of her, but she finally got the resolve to push his back and said, "We can't do this out here. Anyone could drive by and see us."

He looked into her eyes, as if deciding if he would listen to her or not, and then he smiled and said, "If you don't want me to kiss you like that, then stop being so sexy."

She laughed and pushed him away harder and said, "Good night, Burt."

He gave her one last kiss on the cheek and said, "Good night, Boss."

12