Secret Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes, er, who is she?' I say before quickly adding 'Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so nosy.'

'Nonsense, my dear, asking questions is the key to gaining knowledge. In this particular case, the beautiful creature photographed here is my wife, Angela. She will be thrilled when she see how well, they have turned out.'

'I can imagine, they are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.'

'Well, I must get back she'll be so excited to see them.'

Throughout the day I see many interesting people pass through the shop, some simply purchasing toys or clothing, others collecting or arranging custom or large items. The furniture orders are more or less as I expect, a St Andrew's cross, and a whipping post. The specialised clothing orders are most fascinating, though. A group of girls come in with carefully sketched designs for latex and PVC ball gowns, some of the designs are simple and classy, others are more elaborate and elegant and some of them are much more flamboyant and revealing. A short while after the girls, a lady comes in to order a mermaid tail in aqua-marine rubber, the tail is to be functional rather than just decorative, I think about how much I would love to try swimming in one of those.

The rest of the day goes smoothly, the shop is actually fairly quiet so I spend quite a bit of time admiring the stock and looking through the catalogue, Master will be thrilled when I tell him about my staff discount.

After work Helen takes me home, on the way we discuss my day and how I coped with everything. 'You did really well, all the clients really liked you, you were polite and friendly. So what did you think, after your one-day trial are you going to stay?' She asks me.

'It was great, I really enjoy it and I learned so much too, I'd definitely like to stay.' I reply.

'Excellent, I'll pick you up at the same time tomorrow'

'Thanks for everything, Helen, See you tomorrow.'

I rush into the house laden with the bags of clothes Helen lent me, I can't wait to tell Master all my news and he is waiting for me n the lounge reading his paper. 'So, how was your first day then?' he asks looking up at me.

'Oh, it was great, everything was so interesting and I learned loads,' I say then a add, 'what do you think of my uniform?'

He stands up and walks over to me, he puts his hands on my waist and kisses me on the forehead. 'You look and feel amazing,' he says, 'did you wear your collar all day?'

'Yes, it was so nice, I didn't have to worry about people's reactions, I could just be myself. Oh, Sir, you should see the rest of the clothes f the clothes I get to wear, they're all in these bags and I get to keep them for as long as I work for Helen.'

'I guess you should show me them, a little fashion show perhaps.' So, at his suggestion, a gather up the bags and disappear to the bedroom, I rummage through them and select a new outfit to try on before dressing and returning to the lounge. I try on each outfit and model them all for Master then afterwards I ask him which is his favourite. He nods and says 'They all look great but I really like the one you had on first, the colour really suits you and the zip is an added bonus.'

'That was my favourite too, my first choice from the selection, now I think I'd like to have a bath before I do dinner.'

'Of course, but you don't have to worry about dinner, I've telephoned for pizza, it's due it about half an hour. Before you go, that box there is your present,' he says as he points to a small box on the coffee table.

I lift the box and open it slowly, inside is a beautiful emerald necklace, with matching earrings. 'Oh, they are so beautiful, thank you, Sir.' I hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

He smiles and says 'you deserve a treat; now go have your bath before the pizza arrives.

PVC may feel and look great, just like leather and latex, but it does make you sweat rather a lot so I draw my bath, the room fills with steam and the bubbles almost overflow from the tub. I carefully remove my clothes and step into the bath; the water feels so good against my soft skin. I like to feel the sting from the water so I always run my bath very hot (too hot for mast people, Master will not even put his hand in the water).

After my bath I wrap myself in a towel and wander through to the bedroom where my red satin negligee is laying on the bed for me, I dry myself thoroughly and put it on, it feels lovely and cool against my flesh still hot from the bath, I tie my hair up in a simple pony and join Master in the lounge once again where I kneel before him so he can replace my collar. He opens a bottle of wine and pours us a glass each then hands me mine. We each raise our glasses and he says 'Congratulations, my sweet, to your new job.' While we drink our wine we continue our discussion about my day I tell him all about what we sell, about Mr. Johnson, and about the ball gowns and the mermaid tail.

Before long the doorbell sounds and Master sends me to collect the pizza, I take the boxes from delivery boy who appears to be around eighteen years old. He seems to be a little stunned, perhaps he has never delivered pizza to a woman in a negligee and collar before. I ask him how much it is and he looks down at the receipt before stammering the answer to me, I hand him the money before smiling and saying goodnight. I close the door, pick up the boxes and return to Master. I sit beside him and he takes the boxes, places them on the table and opens them. 'Help yourself, treasure,' he says as he takes a slice for himself.

After we finish eating I curl up on the sofa beside him, my first day at work was so tiring that I fall asleep nestled in the crook of his arm. He kisses my head sweetly and whispers 'You may sleep for a little while, precious one, but not for too long, I have plans for you later.'

* * * * *

I hear him calling my name as I wake up. The room is in almost total darkness and I am unable to move or speak, my wrists and ankles are bound to each corner of the bed and a silk scarf fills my mouth. 'You must have worked very hard, you were very tired, I hope you feel better after your little nap.' I simply nod; it is all I can do. 'Well,' he continues, 'I promised you a reward and I'm sure you didn't expect it to be something as mundane as jewelry. Your real reward, is this, for tonight you have unlimited pleasure, no restrictions, other than your bonds and gag of course.' I feel one of his hands on my stomach and the other delicately stroking my cheek, I wriggle a little because his touch is so gentle that it tickles. He slowly moves his hand up to my breast and he squeezes the flesh gently, I feel his mouth on my nipple, kissing it gently, then sucking and biting it. A quiet moan escapes my mouth as he moves his hand across to my other nipple, with one in his mouth and the other rolling between his fingers.

He moves across me and kneels between my legs, he replaces his mouth with his other hand and slowly kisses a line from between my breasts down to my navel, I feel his tongue lick inside. Again he moves down, his head hovering between my thighs, I can feel his breath warm on my skin. My whole body is tingling and I can feel my orgasm building inside me, He gently kisses the skin surrounding my labia then suddenly he pushes his tongue into my pussy before licking from my hole to my clitoris, that touch to my clitoris is all it takes to send me over the edge. I push against him and against my bonds as waves of ecstasy make my entire body shudder under his expert touch. He knows exactly how to thrill me and keeps me in rapture using only his hands and mouth for what seems like forever. I long for his cock, I want him inside me and he eventually grants my silent wish.

I feel his lips on my throat, then his hard cock against my thigh as he pushes against my flesh. He stretches me as he enters me slowly, little by little, teasing me then forcefully filling me completely. He runs his hands all over my body, grabbing at my breasts and buttocks while kissing and biting my neck, and shoulders. He slowly pushes into me and withdraws before filling me again; increasing his pace he fucks me harder, making me come again and again. I am still writhing in orgasm as Master comes inside me, filling me with his hot spunk and almost splitting me in too with the force of his ejaculation. He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily into my ear.

'I'm so proud of you, you know,' he says as he releases me and unties my gag, 'and I can't wait to see what you spend your first paycheck on.'

'Thank you, Sir,' a say and I smile, 'what did you think of the mermaid tail?'

He simply smiles and kisses me goodnight.

12