Secret Sins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home with my sore feet and electrified hormones, I shoved the front door open to be greeted by the sight of Joel and Donna in the front room. They'd obviously been hard at work there, a two-by-four skeleton of my future office half complete.

Being in the mood I was in that morning, I'd left early, before Donna could arrive. I didn't want to see or talk to her until I had a chance to work through things for myself, so I was nicely pleased to see her in a tight, black denim skirt with a mid-thigh hem and a saffron coloured, fancy tank top with black mesh covering a modest amount of visible cleavage. Standing there with a tall glass of orange juice in her hand, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra by the sharp points her nipples created, but I didn't care. Aside from that, she looked good and decent, and a sudden urge to lick and nibble at her shapely tushie squashed any concern that her tastefully sexy outfit may have raised.

Like Darren the day before, Joel was working in the heat without a shirt and, while his face wasn't particularly attractive, his body was in decent shape. His somewhat beefy pectorals and toned biceps shiny with sweat, he was just then shortening a piece of two-by-four with a chopper saw on a stand. I couldn't help noticing his legs and hips, braced for action in his snug blue jeans as he worked behind the saw, Donna watching him with an odd little grin.

They both looked up at my forced entrance, disturbing the half formed question in my mind of how big Joel's cock might be with their friendly smiles.

"Hey, Lieutenant!" Donna cheerily called as Joel finished his cut. "Missed you this morning."

"Sorry about that," I replied with a smile as Joel moved from behind the chopper saw. "I wanted to get an early start."

I was about to comment on all the work they'd gotten done, but the words caught in my throat when the big boner in Joel's jeans, now plainly visible, struck my awareness like a sledgehammer.

"Hey, Lieutenant," he greeted as though it wasn't on total display for the two women in the room.

"Uh-h, hi," I managed, hoping I wasn't as obvious as he was.

Approaching with a wiggle in her hips that could have stopped a freight train, Donna only grinned at where my eyes were resting, offering, "Why don't you um, cool down with this while I show you what we managed to get done?"

She handed me her glass, the condensation running down the sides making the obviously cold contents even more desirable after the morning's heat and Joel's excitingly inappropriate display. With a grin of thanks, I accepted and tipped the glass to my lips. I'd actually taken three large gulps before the putrid taste stopped me.

"Gluueaaa!" I practically gagged. "What the-?"

"Oh, yes, I added a little vodka," Donna explained with a slightly wicked grin.

It was disgusting. Momentarily forgetting about Joel's hardened condition, I looked at Donna like she was crazy before looking into the glass, wondering how in hell people could actually get addicted to the rancid stuff. And then I got the first idea as my mind suddenly began to feel lighter.

"First time she's had alcohol?" Joel asked with a grin.

"She's been a very good girl," Donna sleazily replied. "Take another drink, Sweetie pie."

I only hesitated a moment before I did just that, curious about the admittedly pleasurable lightness within me that seemed to be growing.

"Uhhhggghhh!" I gasped, the cold drink refreshing me even as the same putrid taste made me want to gag.

"All of it. Trust me, it'll be very refreshing on a hot day like this. It'll make you feel a lot better."

Against my better judgement, I complied, somehow not throwing up when I finished the glass.

"Oh my goodness, that is so disgusting!" I said to Joel's and Donna's approving grins.

"You get used to it," Donna assured as she took the empty glass and put it on the chopper-saw.

She then took me by the forearm as my head began to swim just a little. I found myself staring at Joel's crotch again, clamping down on a delirious giggle as I realized that the answer to my earlier, half formed question as to his cock size had been answered for me. (BIG)

Once again glancing down at that wonderful bulge in the front of his jeans, I said to him, "Thanks so much for coming over here and helping us out with this, Joel. We really appreciate it a lot. We were expecting Darren and Haley."

"Yeah, the kids are out with their mother for the day, and I had some time to kill, so I figured I'd bring over the two-by-four."

"Then he offered to help out building the frames for the walls," Donna told me. "Which is great, because it just so happens that he has this electrical saw and some other tools that are a big help."

With the sudden mental image of the tool in his jeans sliding in and out of Donna's mouth, I replied with, "(giggle)". Meanwhile, that glass of vodka and orange was still working on me and I had to privately admit that I was loving the effect.

Donna gave me a naughty smile that suggested she could read minds. Joel, however, didn't seem to notice as he got into explaining what he'd done so far, which really wasn't necessary, but entertaining just the same.

"So, yeah, I got the frame for this wall done and up; got 'er nailed into the floor and ceiling. I hope this is gonna be big enough for you."

"Oh, it looks more than big enough for me," I replied, Donna's flashing smile telling me she'd gotten my double meaning.

"Well, I didn't want to take out too much room from the main area here, but I had to guess at enough space for a desk, maybe a shelf, or whatever. Me and Donna figured this would be good."

"Yes," Donna put in with a dirty grin for me, "I think it's big enough to completely fill Lieutenant Watts's need."

I managed to stifle a second giggle as I imagined his big cock slowly filling my wet pussy, a hot blush suddenly working its way from my midriff to cover my entire body at the thought of myself on my back, legs spread for him. Still, a part of myself advised caution. Considering what had happened the day before, who knew where this fun little game would go, and how was it that he could so casually stand around two ladies with a raging erection in his jeans? I mean, he had to feel it, had to know that we could see it.

He went on to say that he was currently putting the other wall frame together, gesturing to the pieces already laid out on the floor as Donna and I threw in sexually weighted comments, all of which seemed to go right over his head. It was possible that this was the gene pool where Darren got his limited intellect from, as well as his manhood, but that didn't explain his apparent unawareness of what was happening between his own legs. I suppose it was this unawareness that made it easier to dare more frequent and longer glances at his fat package.

Needless to say, I was quite turned on, and it wasn't hard to see that Donna was right there with me. The further our sexual innuendos went, the more aroused we became until Donna finally did the unthinkable.

"Oh, Joel..." she said in an overly concerned voice while looking at his butt. "You've got some sawdust on your ass. Wouldn't want to take that home and get it all over your couch, now would you?"

My mouth opened in an awe struck smile as she began lightly brushing sawdust that probably wasn't even there from his backside. She gave me a naughty, daring smile as my heart sped up, her hand slowing to caress, then squeeze while her eyes blazed naughtiness at me.

"Oh, I-I guess not," he responded with a surprised grin, understanding this innuendo all too well.

"Look," I said in a voice I'd never heard from my throat before, thick and heavy with carnal desire as I reached out and brushed some imaginary dirt from the front of his jeans. "You've got some more here..."

My first touch was only at the top of his leg, but my mind leapt to Darren's cock, how good it had felt in my hand, how thrilling it was to pump it. Before I knew it, I was 'brushing sawdust' from the bulge in his jeans while he flinched and Donna watched most approvingly. Then I was caressing it, pressing as I moved my body closer. It was all happening so fast. The feel of it was incredible, even through his jeans. My trembling little fingers could perceive the details of his mighty shaft, its hardness and heat, the ridge of his cockhead and the mass of his balls as I groped and fondled at will.

"Open his pants up," Donna suggested with a low, slutty voice that dripped pussy juice.

"Yeah," I toned, immediately popping the button at the top of his jeans, then the rest of them to find that he wasn't wearing underwear. So I got to watch as his fat, wonderfully hard cock fell out through the wide open V of his fly. "Ooooh, my goodness."

Joel's manhood was only slightly longer than that of his sons, but also slightly less thick. My hand didn't hesitate. I encircled his throbbing shaft with my fingers, gripping it with an appreciative smile as Donna helped push his jeans down further. Precum pooled at the tip of his cockhead and I watched it as though in a daze, slowly stroking him while he started moaning.

"So hard," I commented, mostly to myself.

As Donna got his jeans down further, his balls came into view, big and full of cum, but I wanted to take my time. I wanted to explore his genetalia, to learn firsthand about this magnificent example of hardened penis, mine to do with as I wanted. The fact that he was a married man never even occurred to me as I used the index finger of my other hand to touch that puddle of precum, slowly rubbing it around and making him flinch so delightfully.

Cocking my head, I looked again at his balls, my lower lip in my teeth as I allowed my stroking hand to slip down there, cupping them while my other played with his head. I loved how he twitched and moaned, looking to his face as he stared wide eyed at me until I decided I wanted a closer look.

A vague thought that I might ruin my sheer stockings ran unheeded through my mind as I got to my knees in front of him, and again began stroking his mighty shaft, now only inches from my face.

"Oh my, this is so beautiful," I murmured, looking up at Donna as she grinned knowingly down at me, her beautiful, golden hazel eyes encouraging me on, telling me it was all okay.

He flinched again and I looked down to watch another thick puddle of precum appear at the tip of his cockhead. Leaning forward just a little, I slowed my hand so that I could stick my tongue out to pick up that puddle of milky white goo. I was a little surprised at this, the fact that I'd done it without even thinking, but that surprise was overshadowed by the curiously pleasurable taste of his fluid. Holding his cock just beneath his head, I returned my tongue to its tip, sopping up the rest of it before allowing it to explore his helmet further.

"You are so hot," Donna breathed. "Such a slutty little girl. Lick his cock, you fuckin' whore."

Okay, that really turned me on. Maybe because I was so used to thinking of myself as a good Christian girl, a proper young woman of God in a respectable Salvation Army uniform, bible in hand, yet always so horny under the surface, so naughty with my collection of torrid porn videos and sex pics. With a moan, I touched my tongue to his balls and, like Haley did to her brother the day before, allowed my sopping wet tongue to slowly lather his cock all the way back up to its head where it found another puddle of tasty, gooey essence waiting.

"Mmmm..." I commented, closing my eyes to enjoy for a moment the taste, even the very experience of what I was doing before opening them to regard Joel's cock.

After only a brief hesitation, I opened my mouth and inserted his cockhead. My lips covered its ridges and I moaned again with the knowledge of how good it felt to be a naughty girl, twisting my lips around it as I wantonly sucked cock for the first time in my life.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmmmm-(slurp)-Ummmmm..."

I wasn't the only one enjoying it. Joel was groaning louder now, jerking and twitching as I took in more of him, loving the feel of his shaft slipping and sliding past my pressing lips. I parted my knees further on the floor, suddenly realizing how wet my pussy was and that I was very quickly losing myself in this lewd and forbidden act of fellatio on my next door neighbour.

"Mmm! Gmmm! Mmmm-(slu-urp)-Mmmm?!"

I soon found that lots of saliva made things work a lot better and, though it seemed a bit unnatural to do what amounted to drooling all over, it was also strangely liberating and made my first cock sucking experience all the better. In fact, I was enjoying myself so much that I was totally unprepared when he yelped, his pelvis bucking as he erupted in my mouth. Shot after heavy shot of his hot, sticky cum squirted the insides of my mouth and I squealed to the feel of it, the taste different from his precum, but also better as I only sucked harder and faster.

He soon let out a desperate yell, backing up in an apparent effort to get away from me, but I wanted more. I grabbed his bare behind, holding him there as I felt his cum and a lot of my saliva leak from between his still hard member and my lips. I'd just had my first taste, and I only wanted more, but he somehow managed to get himself free of my mantrap just the same. The sticky, sinful mess in my mouth ran out and down my chin, soiling my blouse as I looked up at him in a daze, stunned at the reality of what I'd just done, even while regretful that he hadn't lasted very long.

Joel seemed barely able to stand, a faraway look in his wide, strangely glazed eyes as he staggered a few steps away from my reach, almost falling down before he caught himself on the two-by-four frame he'd erected.

Donna laughed, though her expression as she looked at me was anything but demeaning. She was as turned on by what had just happened as I was, her laugh borne of hormonally driven nerves.

"(Giggle!)" I deliriously replied in kind.

"Can you even close your eyes, sweetie pie?" Donna laughed.

We were upstairs in my bed. Donna, somehow knowing my need, sent Joel home before dragging me upstairs to hike my skirt and remove my panties, fingering and licking me until I came good and hard. Afterward, she'd helped me out of my blouse before going to the bathroom for a hot facecloth to clean my mouth, chin and neck of Joel's cum.

"I don't know," I replied, my heart still beating madly. I laughed, assuming, "I guess I'll fall asleep at some point but, till then, I think I'm going to stay like this... I still can't believe that I've actually sucked cock!"

"I was so proud when you groped him," she recalled.

"Proud?"

"Well, yeah," she said. "I mean, it was such a slutty thing to do, so far out from the behaviour that you're used to."

"Aint that the truth?" I said, my smile diminishing, but only a little.

"You don't seem very upset by it," she observed. "No offense, but I thought I'd be trying to talk you down from your own cross at this point."

"I know," I replied. "I would have thought the same, but... I don't know. It probably seems stupid but, next to encouraging Darren and Haley to commit an act of incest with one another, it kinda doesn't seem like that big a deal. Yet, it so is."

"Because he's married, or because he's not married to you?"

Incredibly, the fact that he was married only came home to roost at that moment, when she'd mentioned it. Yes, I was aware of it before but, probably because of the alcohol, it just didn't really impact my mind before then, and my smile staled further as I shrugged my shoulders in reply.

"Well, he sure as hell didn't have a problem with it," she sighed, playing with the gray lace edging that topped the cup of my pale pink bra.

"No. No, he didn't. But, what I really thought was odd was how he was standing around down there with that incredible erection in his pants. I mean, he had to have known we could see it, and I'd think that most guys would try to... you know."

"Yeah, well guys think a little different than gals do. To them, it's a point of pride, especially for a man with a nice big dick like his. I'm not saying all guys are like that, but some guys will show themselves off like that. Just look at how many of them are getting into trouble these days for sending dick pics to girls on their phones."

"I guess," I agreed with a humoured grin. "But, still... I mean, what if we'd been offended and we decided that we should tell his wife all about what a perv he is?"

"Maybe he knew his wife wouldn't be offended?" Maybe they're swingers?"

" ... I never thought of that," I admitted, my smile getting wider as this possibility that helped to squash some of my guilt.

"But you're liking the idea."

"Donna!" I guiltily complained.

"Don't even try to deny it," Donna laughed. "By the way, it's only quarter to two."

"And?"

"And what are we doing for the rest of the day...? Lieutenant?"

I declined answer, instead turning over and getting on top of her with a naughty grin, straddling her hips so I could hike her top to her neck, exposing her perfect, age defying breasts with their still erected nipples before going down on them.

The next day held another surprise for my return home from my morning stroll through the hood. It wasn't the rudimentary cross that somebody, assumedly Donna, had built from two-by-four and nailed to the wall in the front room. Rather, it was the presence of Sumitra and a good looking East Indian man who I'd assumed to be her husband. They were sitting in the kitchen, at the table with Donna as she read to them from a Bible.

"Oh, hi," She said, interrupting her reading with a smile that held more for me than anyone would ever know. "You remember Sumitra Rahman from the other day? This is her husband, Debesh, and they've just converted to Christianity. Isn't that fabulous?!"

As I said, another surprise, and frankly, I found this one as unexpected as Joel's hard cock ejaculating cum into my willing mouth. I looked from her to Sumitra and her husband, my mind trying to come up with something appropriate to say as they smiled, nodding politely and saying hello.

"Hello," I managed to greet back. "Yeah, that's... that's great! Wow!"

Looking back to Donna, I could hardly believe this, finding it even harder to believe when she said, "They've spent their entire lives as Muslims, never truly understanding Christ's message, never seeing Him as any more than the prophet Mohamed describes Him as, until today."

I only nodded, again at a loss for words, staring at Donna with the knowledge that, while they happened, these conversions were far from the everyday. While loathe to admit it, most real Christians know that the average Muslim is far more dedicated to his faith than the average Christian is, and to see one converted to Christ is even less common than a Quebec separatist suddenly embracing federalism.

My other problem with this was that fact that Donna, a non-believer herself, had accomplished this. It bothered me on some level, the same one where she could school me on salvation, though I couldn't have said why. There are many instances throughout the Bible where God uses non-believers to accomplish his work, but it made me uncomfortable just the same, especially the fact that she seemed so adept at it.

My surprise and discomfort, however, flew right over the heads of Sumitra and her husband, assumedly because of the cultural gap that exists between immigrants and average Canadian citizens. Certain social nuances of human behaviour can be easily glossed over in such circumstances, and this is all that allowed me to recollect my composure in a timely fashion.