Secret Sins Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers

Meanwhile, Alessa's eyes partly glazed as she tried to deal with this malignant virus that attacked the software of her sensibilities, looking at me, making me wait a maddening two seconds before she defensively replied, "I wear Pantyhose."

"Oh, Major, you're kidding." I said, genuinely disappointed now.

"What's wrong with pantyhose?" she asked, a little more defensive yet, but it helped to make her more interactive.

"They're boring," I instantly replied, the group watching all this.

"They're decent," she argued.

"But, Major, I don't want to think of you in pantyhose. My imagination wants garters and stockings hugging that nice, round tushie."

Here, the group wholeheartedly agreed as I repositioned for a nice, firm tug at the zipper on the back of her skirt before slipping the garment down over her hips and neatly to the floor. Her entire body jerked to a muscle tightening alert, staying at this condition red for one long second, long enough for everyone to see that she was true to her word on her pantyhose claim. Under these, she wore a pair of white briefs that, while not overly sexy in themselves, at least from the front, looked great on Alessa's porn queen curves, the tails of her blouse too short to cover even the waistband. The expressions worn by the people behind her seemed to indicate the view was more remarkable from their angle.

"Oh my God," I practically drooled after she'd covered herself with her hands, her shock and personal humiliation mentally immobilizing her again. It was probably good that she wasn't saying anything at this point but, as I'd found earlier, this seemed to come at the expense of coherent ability. I made note to ask Seraphine about that but, in the meantime, I'd have to try to 'roll with it', as Marilyn might say.

"Major, move your hands," I playfully suggested, careful not to make this seem un-natural in any way. "Oh wow, that's... mmm,"

I could see that, in spite of her pious personality, she was flattered by my comments, the group backing that up with their rapt attention, the small sounds of approval that could only be coaxed by the sight of something sexually desirable. The group was practically salivating in spite of Alessa's ridiculous pantyhose.

"Major," I said, tearing my eyes away from those thighs, "I'm going to do something for all of us. Just watch what happens and let these people be the judge."

"I'll just watch what happens and let these people be the judge," she decided aloud.

I didn't like that, the only thing that didn't allow her acknowledgement of my directive to look as bad as it was being the fact that she sounded so un-natural that people took it as sarcasm. They mindlessly chuckled along as they coveted her lower curves, and I tore the front of her godawful pantyhose right open.

Everybody cheered, Alessa letting out a surprised yelp as she stood there for me, staggering side to side, back and forth until I had them torn down almost to her knees, leaving nothing to pull back up again.

The upshot was that everybody agreed with me in that she looked much better that way. Alessa, appeared to accept this, even showing the hint of an unsure smile as Dawson, an average guy of about Marilyn's age, took her hand. Gently, almost deceptively he encouraged her closer to one of the overstuffed leather couches, stepping out of her skirt in the process, to be met with a smooth hand encircling her waist.

"Excuse me, Lieutenant Watts," Jesse warmly distracted in his strong, but polite and gentlemanly way.

"Yes, Jesse," I practically beamed as he gave me a grinning once-over.

"I'd like you to meet my wife. Brooke, meet Lieutenant Tara Watts."

Brooke looked a lot like Stephanie Stalls, one of my favourite porn queens, in both face and body. As the sensational Miss Stalls was one of those females of her trade who'd made me so hot just by the pure smuttiness in her eye, I was quite happy to meet Brooke, which I told her as I took in her short, black dress with little white polka dots. Her ample boobs very nicely filled the bodice, and have I mentioned my thing with polka dots?

"I'm very happy to meet you, Brooke."

"Likewise," she said, (unfortunately without Stephanie's accent) looking at me like I was a piece of meat and that only civilized table manners were preventing her from tearing off a juicy piece with her teeth. "My Heavens, the Salvation army certainly has changed."

"I suppose you could say that I'm their problem child," I said, casually moving just a little closer to them as Dawson's hand caressed the outside of Alessa's naked hip. He was speaking to her with a smile and she appeared to be following along, at least somewhat attentively and, for the most part, interactive.

Brooke's tone dropped an octave to say, "Well, we're really understanding adults. How old are you, babydoll?"

"I'm twenty," I replied, narrowly avoiding a horny giggle.

"Really?" She asked, though obviously believing me as Jesse's hand slipped up the back of my skirt. I wanted to keep an eye on the Hurdles, more importantly, have some dirty fun with Alessa, but I was having such fun being seduced by Jesse's and Brooke's attention.

"You've got beautiful eyes," Brooke veritably swooned.

"Thank you," I replied with a big grin, averting those eyes while Jess's fingers tickled my tushie.

A groan distracted me, demanding a look towards the door where the Executive officer of the Waterston Centre stood, his impressive penis hanging out of his fly while Lindsay sucked its head. It was so interesting to watch his forbidden pleasure from the lewd sexual attention, Bible still in hand as he watched Lindsay slowly deep throat him. Looking to Alessa to see if she was watching this, I saw she was too busy, her hips twitching once, twice as both Dawson and now his wife, Charity caressed her perfect tush and thighs, gently squeezing here and there.

"Why not come and take a seat with us?" Jesse invited.

"Well, I kinda wanted to keep an eye on the majors," I tried to resist.

"Oh, the Majors will be just fine, babydoll," Brooke promised, gently taking me by the wrist to lead me on my high heels to the large, overstuffed leather couch. Jesse's hand rose to the top of my cheeks, taking the hem of my skirt with it. "You just come on over here and tell us all about what a bad girl you are. Oh my heavens, I just love that adorable little hat!"

"And I know you're not wearing pantyhose," Jesse said. His wife pulled me closer, closer to Alessa now with only Dawson standing between her and I.

"I like the feeling of lingerie under my clothes," I explained as Jesse's firm hands on my hips encouraged me to turn around so that Brooke could see what he'd found under the back of my still hiked skirt. "Especially under my uniform. I know it's probably a sin, but I just can't help myself..."

Brooke's hands were touching my tushie, only half covered by the backs of my red panties, and it made me flinch with pleasure. They caressed, rubbed and squeezed a little here and there before she took a seat on the couch, gently pulling the bottoms of my cheeks apart for a good view of what all the little crotch of my underwear couldn't cover.

Glancing across the room, I was witness to Seraphine and Lindsay hurriedly encouraging Hurdle down on a long, backless, somewhat widely cushioned bench. His back barely touched those firm looking cushions before Seraphine was on top of him, taking her turn in deep throating my thunderstruck boss as Lindsay went about quickly removing his pants and underwear.

Beside me, Dawson's big hand was squeezing an appreciative handful of Alessa's tush through the back of her white panties. He let go, suddenly probing between her cheeks with long, thick fingers. Watching how she closed her eyes, rising to her tiptoes, it was hard to believe she wasn't enjoying that treatment just a little. Especially while his wife took the opportunity to nuzzle the hot Major's neck, licking and tickling with her lips and tongue around her ear. When the aggressive woman's hand invaded the waistband of Alessa's panties, the female Officer only squirmed until long nailed fingertips started playing with her pussy. I heard her surprised moan, saw the troubled expression of imminent self-defeat that I knew so well.

I flinched again as two of Brooke's fingers stroked my anus through my panties, eyelids fluttering to the tantalizing sensation as Marilyn and her husband watched from in front of their double wide kitchen doorway, she with an expression of disbelief and lust. Brooke grabbed the crotch of my panties and pulled up, grinding them across my wet, supersensitive button, drawing a desirous groan from my lungs. The front of my skirt was hiked by Jesse so he could slip his hand down the front of them as Brooke's hot, wet tongue began prodding here and there between my cheeks.

"Oh, babydoll," Brooke stopped to moan, her greedy, delicate fingers now under the back of my blouse and all over my merrywidow, rubbing and caressing under my arms and tugging at the straps holding my stockings up. "You've got style..."

The thin, stretchy skirt that had been rolled to my waist was pulled down to my ankles as my little short sleeved Martha blouse, its proud rank epaulets and Officer's collar decorations, was hurriedly unbuttoned. Pulling my blouse open, they sucked in their breath when they saw my tits, barely contained by the cups of the merrywidow, half of one areola showing. This was the garment with the dainty, excitingly self-defeating shoulder straps which were held in check for the time being by my blouse.

"Ohh-hh...!" Alessa groaned.

A look to my right rewarded me with the sight of one of her tits getting squeezed as someone tried to unbutton her blouse. Her incredulous attention on these activities had her distracted sufficiently that she didn't realize her panties were being removed until her entire tush was exposed, grabbing for them too late as they were pulled down to her upper thighs, then almost to her knees before they fell to her ankles on their own. Her face turned red, mouth opening in shock and mild confusion as her bra bound tits were pulled out of the top of her blouse.

It was a nice bra, a little skimpier than I would have figured with thin straps that strained under the abusive hands of her admirers. It the middle of the action, she saw me watching. Her stunned countenance fixated on me and her single word plea almost made me feel sorry for her.

"Lieutenant... Ahh-hg!" Dawson's thick middle finger disappeared straight up her opening, unceremoniously invading that temple that only her husband had ever worshipped at.

She looked as though she were being mildly electrocuted, still looking at me with a sort of pleading expression as her awesome tits were pulled free of her bra. Lips immediately covered her nipples, and a moment later she was pulled down to the floor to be absorbed, Bible and all, by the throng of her ravenous, half-naked worshipers.

Across the room, Seraphine was still sucking Major Hurdle's long, slightly curved cock. She was obviously loving this activity, watching Lindsay hump his face as she held her dress up to watch him forcibly pleasure her pantyless pussy. Again, I'd wanted some of that for myself, but I didn't have much time to think about it.

Before I knew it, I was laid on the couch by Jesse, whose pants were now gone, his own impressive cock also having an inviting curve. Seconds later, Brooke was straddling my face, the bottom of her dress covering me entirely as her nice, fat, wet pussy brushed my quivering, parted lips. When she grabbed my nipples, pulling and twisting at the same time, I cried out, my lips pressing against hers as my hands slipped up and to the top of her thighs. I loved her needful moan as I began licking her lips up and down, surrounded by the world under her skirt and between her thighs and not thinking of anything else until my legs were spread and (I assumed) Jesse's lovely cock began working its way up inside my vulnerable snatch. I squealed, twitching and writhing as Brooke's attention to my nipples went on, sending electrical currents to my clitoris as Jesse's cock ground against it on its inexorable way to filling me. I revelled, feeling like a sacrificial offering as he held my legs spread, finally bottoming out at my cervix.

And I could hear Alessa somewhere close by, gasping and moaning, crying out with a note of such subtle sorrow that turned me on all the more. I was so happy she was there to be sacrificed with me. Despite how she may have felt about me, I loved her then, the one woman who now understood how it was for me. I wondered if she would have kissed me as I would have her, had it been possible just then.

From there, I experienced a sort of delirium, at the mercy of Jesse's half energetic, but incredible fucking while smothered by his wife's beautiful pussy. She came so well, and it didn't take her very long either. Then I was on top of a sixty-nine with Jesse, filling my face with his fabulous cock, letting it slide in and out while I pumped it with my hand. He licked my pussy so well, Brooke poking fingers here and there, filling both orifices as I twitched and squirmed, moaning lewdly until he shuddered, his balls and rigid cock seeming to vibrate like a volcano before it erupts. He jerked, pumping a heavy shot of cum into my mouth, some right down my throat. I choked a little, but took each succeeding, heavy shot well, swallowing all of it until he slowly relaxed.

While I hadn't cum, I was happy to take this convenient out, the spent couple happy to love one another as I moved away. I wanted to see how my superior officers were making out, if you'll excuse the expression.

A few feet away, Alessa was being arranged on a large hassock, facing up as her legs were spread wide. Her boobs were out of her bra, playthings for Charity while Alessa watched Dawson's bulbous headed prick touching her plump, naked pussy lips. It prodded, pushing her wet lips apart, making her cry out, her pelvis twitching as she tried to move it away. But that cock poured right into her, inch by inch, slowly filling her until she was almost howling.

Wasting no more time, I re-donned my bowler, taking note that I'd lost my panties without having even realized, and quickly lay over top of her, her expression jerking to my eyes.

"Hi, Major Alessa," I greeted with a friendly smile, our tits squashed together. "Are you having a good time?"

"Uhh-h!" she expressed, her body shuddering as her eyelids half closed. She groaned again as Dawson seemed to look for a rhythm to his fucking.

"I hope you don't mind that I take this opportunity at you" I sincerely declared. "I just hope this is the first one you've taken up your pussy. I really wanted to be here to watch you experience that."

"Omigod!" she managed to reply in a quick whine, both of us finding rhythm with his slightly more forceful pumping.

And then I kissed her. I kissed her well, like a woman likes to be kissed by a man while our eyes connected and I went for a little swim...

I'd told her to relax, to roll with whatever happened, and she'd been doing that, but her psychological reaction to being a part of an orgy still had free reign. Her mind was a chaotic hurricane of half-conscious prayers, trying to over-run her ability to process reality along with how incredibly good the strange man's winky felt so deep inside her, stretching her out while she had no control, so vulnerable and lusted after, so-

I backed out of her mind, the sound of her broken wailing coming back while I simply stared into her eyes until she swooned, her pelvis beginning to match the motion of Dawson's hips. A naked, hard cock loomed by our heads and I grabbed it, not even looking at who it was attached to as I pulled him closer, closer until I could start sucking on the end of it.

Alessa watched this as her body jerked under me with each of Dawson's increasingly powerful thrusts, and for every thrust, a helpless squawk from Alessa. Using lots of saliva, I gave this strange cock a quality blowjob, directly over Alessa's face so I could watch her as I did, my drool running down his shaft, over his balls, and finally dripping down into her face. She flinched at the contact, but was mostly concerned over the reality that someone other than her husband was fucking her. And it was good. Watching me suck cock was something for her mind to hold onto. Up until the moment when I reached down, gently encouraged her head back and then guided the strange, fleshy missile into her mouth. I watched her eyes glaze as whoever it was began fucking her face. I nuzzled her neck, under her ears, licking and nibbling as I felt what I'd hoped to be her first orgasm building.

And then her squawking stopped, her mouth moaning sorrowfully around its cock meat until I gasped aloud to the feel of what had been fucking her. Hot and slick with Alessa's juices, it unhurriedly, but so easily found its way up inside of me. He didn't wait long, not nearly as long as he waited with Alessa before be began to pound. I didn't mind, and neither did I refuse the cock when Alessa passed it back to me, the slightest smile of resigned pleasure as I gladly took it back into my mouth.

And there we were, Alessa and I, both given over to our depravity, Dawson switching back to her after a minute. When Alessa was again well on her way, the cock I was licking erupted, splashing my mouth and chin before making its way down to Alessa's face as she again approached orgasm.

But then I was lifted from on top of her, only to be placed in sixty-nine with her. This was devastatingly ultimate, and I had to restrain myself to simply enjoy the view of her spread pussy while Dawson fucked it. Alessa's mouth brushed across my erected clitoris, making me softly hump her face, tickling my lips but soon rubbing harder. Holding her legs apart for Dawson, I was soon rewarded with another cock finding its way between my legs from behind.

I looked back, over my shoulder to the surprising sight of Alessa's husband, a sort of desperate expression on his face as he grabbed me by the hips, his cock nudging my lips apart and then penetrating.

"Oooh, yee-es!" I moaned as Alessa was driven harder to climax, ignorant that the cock invading my fold was that of her husbands, though it was, as they say, right in her face.

"Oh, God help me!" she yipped as Dawson fucked her good.

Neither the Major nor I said anything to each other in those moments where we beheld one another, the time it took to push his length up inside me. There was nothing to be said. I'd upset his applecart and he wanted what he could get, what was left to him, even if that was only my pussy. I was more than fine with that, so I gave him a sly grin, propping myself on my hands to give him a better angle while spreading my thighs to rest my pussy directly on Alessa's face. Then, before he even got down to business, I turned back to his wife's quivering, practically squirting clitoris and the important task of watching while holding her legs spread as wide as possible for Dawson.

Humping her mouth, my eyes closed to the sensation, I felt an arm encircle my lower back, then another as she held me tightly, almost screaming her sudden, powerful orgasm between my legs. As it went on, I briefly wondered if it was like this for her with her husband until I remembered that his was the cock that was buried inside me to the hilt.

And it didn't disappoint. He started a little slow, like he was just enjoying it, the feel of my pussy hugging his nice cock, the fact that it was young Lieutenant Watts's tight little pussy that was massaging it. However, this didn't last long. After ten or twelve strokes like that, he sped up, soon escalating to angry and slightly rough treatment, pounding me doggy-style. It was so satisfying to have him fucking me, especially in Alessa's face. It felt like a win for me, though I couldn't have said why that was, or exactly in what way. His grasping hands were all over my hips and tushie, squeezing and slapping and whatever he wanted, fucking harder and harder. Yes, he was taking what was left, taking whatever he could, and it quickly drove me past the point where Jesse and his wife had taken me, crying out in painful satisfaction as he began brutally pounding me, almost making me glad to know that he'd stop if I had to tell him to.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers