Secret Slut Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginnings of a slut wife.
2.1k words
4.03
85.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
About2be
About2be
21 Followers

Hello, my name is Amber and these stories are of my personal journey to becoming a secret slut wife. I will tell you that some of these encounters are true, some have been altered and others I can only hope to come true on day. Names and certain locations have been changed, as I am a secret slut wife after all and hope to keep it that way.

First, a little more about me. I am 26 years old, 5'4" tall, 140 lbs, long, curly brunette hair, blue eyes and a creamy, white complexion. Growing up, I was not someone that guys noticed very much as I was a bit of a shy, chubby and awkward teenager. Over the past couple of years, I have much more self confidence and I have improved in the looks department. I am not perfect, but I can confidently say that I am now a good 7-8 out of 10 in the looks department.

It was the summer after I graduated from community college that I married my boyfriend Greg, whom I had met at school. I graduated with an associate's degree in general education as I was not sure what I wanted to do as a career. My husband graduated with his associate's degree in internet technology. I was a virgin at the time I started dating Greg and had a pretty sheltered life growing up. Greg was a bit of a computer geek and not much of a lady's man, but he did have some sexual experience with one other girl he dated in high school.

I was 21 years old when I married and my first year of marriage was going great. Greg had a decent job doing IT work with a small company and was able to support the both of us. We had a decent sex life as far as I knew, having sex about three or four times per week. Since Greg was my first, I had nothing to compare him to in bed and I guess you could say our sex life was pretty normal.

After our first year of marriage, Greg received a promotion at work and was asked to travel occasionally for work. He would usually be out of town for a week or two every month. Our sex life had slowly diminished as Greg was always out of town or busy with work when he was home. We were lucky to have sex two or three times a month now and I was getting frustrated sitting around the house with nothing to do.

One day when Greg was away on a business trip, I was horny and decided to watch some porn on the internet. I had not seen a lot of porn at the time, but with all the extra time alone, I found myself watching porn when Greg was traveling for work. It opened my eyes to a whole new world of sex and I could not get enough of it. I found myself masturbating and watching videos sometimes up to four or five hours a day.

I loved Greg, but I began to realize that there was so much I was missing in my sex life. When I was not browsing porn videos on the internet, I found myself thinking about sex all the time and started imagining what sex might be like if I had not gotten married so young.

About two years into our marriage, I realized that even though I loved Greg and didn't want to end our marriage, I could not go the rest of my life not knowing what sex was like with another man.

The more I tried to suppress my sexual desires, the more I thought about sex. I was horny all of the time and one day when Greg was out of town, I decided to stop into a local adult video and toy store. I was very nervous sitting in the parking lot and must have sat in my car for an hour before building up the nerve to enter the adult store.

Once I entered the store, I was shocked to see not only all the videos, but all of the adult toys available. I had my eye on some of the big dildo's hanging on the wall imagining that they would feel like the big cocks I had seen in the porn videos. I did not feel comfortable getting one at the time so I decided to go with a less embarrassing toy and picked out a vibrating bullet that had an attached wire and remote control.

Once home with my new toy, I quickly realized how much pleasure I had been missing out on. I had the best orgasms of my life and became more and more infatuated with exploring my sexuality. I started to feel sexier and found myself to be a more confident woman. I began to think of myself as the girls I had been watching in the porn videos and slowly started watching my figure, dressing a little sexier and thinking more and more like the slut I felt building inside of me.

One day when I was browsing the internet, I decided to check out the personal ads on craigslist just to see what it was all about. I browsed through the various ads and found many ads with guy's looking for sex, but I wasn't quite sure that I was ready to sleep with some stranger.

I found an ad titled, "Looking to give sensual massage – M4W" and thought that this sounded like a good option to test the waters. I figured that If nothing else came out of it, I would at least get a nice massage. I replied to the ad and for the next hour I nervously watched my email to see if I would get a reply.

A reply finally came and I quickly opened the email that read, "Thanks for responding to my ad, I offer free sensual massages and I am available to host most evenings. Please let me know when you are available". His ad described himself as a 35 year old, HWP guy with decent looks, clean and very discreet. I replied to his message and scheduled a meeting for a Wednesday evening the following week when Greg would be out of town.

The rest of the week seemed to drag on as I was nervous, yet very excited to have another man touching my body. Greg left town Tuesday morning and would not be back until Friday. I was very anxious for Wednesday evening to come and found myself fantasized all day Tuesday and Wednesday of what might happen with this stranger.

Wednesday afternoon, I received an email from Dave, the massage guy with an address and stated that he was free around 7:00pm. He asked me to give him a call when I was on my way so he could set up for my massage. He lived in a nice apartment complex about 20 minutes from our home.

I gave him a call about 6:30 to tell him I was on my way. I arrived at his apartment shortly before 7:00 and waited nervously before making my way from the parking lot to his door.

Standing at his doorway, I could feel my palms getting sweaty. I was dressed in some tight leggings, sandals and a slim fitting, yet modest mini dress down to about mid thigh. I guess you could say I was dressed casually sexy, but not to the point of being slutty.

Dave answered the door, smiled and asked me to come in. We exchanged in some small talk for a few minutes and he made sure that I felt comfortable. I had told him that I had never done anything like this before and was a bit nervous, but Dave was very calm, easy going and not too bad on the eyes either. He offered me a glass of wine to help me relax and we chatted a little longer.

Once our drinks were finished, Dave lead me to his spare bedroom that was dimly lit and had blankets laid out on the floor. He turned on some light music and told me to get comfortable while he went to get his massage oils.

As Dave left the room my mind started racing as I began to undress and was not quite sure what he meant by get comfortable. I had only had a couple of professional massages before and each time was from another woman. I undressed, leaving on my pink thong panties and laid face down on the blankets.

Dave returned to the room and quietly asked if I was ready to begin. Unexpectedly, I heard Dave undressing as well and once again, I was very nervous as I was not sure exactly what he meant by a "sensual massage". He must have known I was nervous as he knelt beside me and told me to relax. He asked me to let him know at any time if I felt uncomfortable.

He applied some oil to my back and began massaging me in long strokes up and down. My mind finally began to calm down as I was enjoying the feel of his hands working the tension from my back. He moved from massaging my back to my arms and as he moved up to reach my arms, I was able to get a glimpse of his naked body. He had a fairly athletic body and I noticed his cock, which was now only a foot away from my face. He was semi hard and I could tell that I was not the only one enjoying the massage.

A few minutes later he moved onto my legs applying a generous amount of oil as he started rubbing my thighs. He worked the length of my legs, occasionally working his hands along my ass and inner thighs making me both nervous and horny. He then asked me if he could remove my panties so he could work my hips without getting oil on them. I let him remove my panties as I was enjoying the thought of him rubbing my ass some more. He applied some more oil to my back side and continued rubbing. I felt very exposed, but the thought of another man seeing my naked pussy and ass made me even more aroused.

He was now working my back side with a hand on each side of my ass occasionally spreading my ass cheeks, giving him a nice view of my asshole and dripping pussy. With each stroke he would tease closer and closer to my aching pussy and I was on the verge of cumming without my pussy even being touched.

His hands left my ass and started working my lower back again. As he moved higher up my back, I felt him straddle my ass and could feel his now rock hard cock resting on my ass crack. Every now and then I could feel him riding his cock up and down between my ass cheeks making me squirm with excitement.

He then asked me to turn over to work my front side giving him direct view of my C cup breast and neatly trimmed pussy. He started at my feet and worked his way up my legs, again teasing my pussy as he worked my inner thighs. Slowly he moved up my stomach and eventually began caressing my breasts.

After a few minutes he then straddled me just below my breast with his cock in full view resting between my tits as he started massaging my scalp. He then covered my breasts with more oil and he squeezed my tits together and slowly started stroking his cock between them. After a couple of minutes, I could feel him tense up and with a little grunt; he started cumming with spurts of cum hitting my chest, neck and chin.

Dave grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off of me and asked me if I enjoyed the massage. I told him it was great, better than expected. In the back of my mind I was thinking that he may have enjoyed it even more than me given the fact that he got off and I was left hornier that I have ever felt before.

Dave let me use his shower as he cleaned up and we chatted for a few minutes before I made my way home. He let me know that he enjoyed my visit and I was welcome anytime. As I was driving home, I knew that my life would never be the same. I have no intentions of leaving my husband, but I also knew that I could not go the rest of my life without experiencing the pleasures of just one cock.

This was the start of my journey to becoming a slut wife. Over the past couple of years I've continued to explore my sexuality and will soon write about them in future chapters. I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse of my life and I look forward to hearing your comments.

About2be
About2be
21 Followers