Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 11

Story Info
Alex experiments with wax.
7.7k words
4.8
25.7k
20

Part 11 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
665 Followers

Chapter 13*

Gavin opened the door for Alex to his apartment, she wasn't three feet in the door before Elizabeth engulfed her in a massive hug then leaned in and kissed her. Full on. Tongue and all, like she was some sort of long lost boyfriend.

"Missed you too," Alex smiled breathlessly when Elizabeth pulled from her lips.

"I'm so happy to see you back!" Elizabeth gushed, guiding her towards the living room. "Don't worry, we will get him to let you live here regardless of what he wants."

"Wait," Alex spun. "I'm not going to stay here?" She instantly began to wonder, how was that going to work? How could she be his sub if she wasn't here to serve him?

Gavin exhaled and growled.

"Let's take this one step at a time," he said closing his eyes. "Right now, you should stay with Lena, what would she do without you?"

Alex dropped her head guiltily at the tone. He was right. She couldn't leave Lena in a lurch.

"As I said before, you can come and go as you please," he smiled at her, reading her easily. "Stay when you want, go back to your apartment when you want." Alex nodded and tried her best to keep from frowning. None of this was the fantasy she had in her head.

The three of them made dinner together. Moving around the kitchen, drinking wine as they did so. Alex would glance over at Gavin from time to time and he would wink at her. As she carried the salad bowl out towards the table she leaned into his ear.

"My bottom is still a bit sore," she whispered.

"So you don't want your other ten?" he teased. She looked back over her shoulder with a sly smile. She nodded with an arched brow. The mere mention of the rest of her discipline made her knees weak with excitement.

They ate quietly. It felt more like a family meal than a threesome dinner. A Dom, his sub and their pet. Alex didn't mind the sound of that too much. She would shift in her seat from time to time. Her ass was still tingling.

"So what did you guys do all day?" Elizabeth asked.

"Gavin took me shopping," Alex frowned with an exasperated roll of her eyes.

"You make it sound like it was horrific!" Elizabeth laughed as she took a sip of her wine. "It's something you better get used to, as a sub, you have to give him whatever pleases him."

"I understand that," Alex nodded. "I'm just trying to figure out how taking me shopping pleases him." She looked to Gavin for explanation but he just smiled at her.

"He likes spoiling us," Elizabeth said for him, giving him an approving smile. "It's what separates him from the others. Any guy can fuck, but only the few bring pleasure with the little things that we like. It's also a reward for being a good sub. The little things. Taking care of us is very important to Sir."

"It took me awhile to figure it out as well," Elizabeth continued as Gavin shook his head. The phone ringing gave him a good excuse to get up and leave. "See, Gavin tries to separate himself. He is a gentleman to a fault. I love that! He may be the Dom, and we the subs, but he spoils us like we are princesses!"

"Like the car doors?" Alex asked her while she watched Gavin talk on the phone in the living room. She hoped he wasn't being called away. Then again, he wasn't on his cell, this was his apartment phone. It's the cell that usually required him to leave.

"Exactly!" Elizabeth gushed with a happy laugh. "How many guys have ever opened the door for you?"

"None before Gavin," Alex agreed unable to take her eyes off the man igniting her desires.

"It's the little things that makes Gavin stand out," Elizabeth raved. "I mean, I've had bigger guys," she whispered to Alex with a smile. "Not that Gavin isn't big, but he isn't huge!"

"You mean like Horse Cock?" Alex coughed at the bluntness of the conversation.

"Oh my God! Did you see him?" Elizabeth squealed. "I was hoping you would!"

"Yeah," Alex nodded. "Mascot head and all."

"Yeah, isn't that ridiculous? But that's probably because he is butt ugly!" Elizabeth told her with a bright smile. "But with that cock, he could be a star!"

"Tempted?" Alex asked her.

"Not in the least!" Elizabeth assured her. "I mean I'm into pain but that ain't right!"

Alex and Elizabeth laughed like lifelong friends at a weekly lunch date.

"No, I would never let him touch me, nor do I have any desire to touch him! Not even if you paid me to!" Elizabeth said resolutely.

Gavin had a very animated conversation but Alex could tell by the way he bent at the waist laughing, it was a very good phone call. His laughter brought her eyes to him as Elizabeth continued on. The normally reserved Gavin, let his guard down and became a boisterous little boy in the living room.

"Must be Pavel," Elizabeth told her watching him.

"Pavel?" Alex asked smiling at his behavior.

"Med school buddy," Elizabeth frowned unhappily. "He must be coming to town. He only calls when he does."

Gavin hung up and came back with a beaming smile.

"Sorry, ladies," he said sitting down but unable to shake the smile or his red face from his laughter.

"Pavel?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, he will be in town tomorrow night," Gavin grinned happily.

"Who's Pavel?" Alex asked him.

"Trouble," Elizabeth frowned.

"He is not!" Gavin defended.

"No?" Elizabeth cocked her head. "How many times have you been arrested that didn't include Pavel?"

"What!" Alex gasped in disbelief. She went back to when Gavin said he was much too controlled for anything crazy.

"Stop!" Gavin warned her. "One time." He smiled looking at Alex who couldn't stop smiling in disbelief.

"We were at a protest rally," Gavin explained. "In med school, we were protesting about the lack of U.S. involvement in African civil war."

"Keep going," Elizabeth coerced.

"Pavel, threw a rock, broke the window of a big banking firm, the police got a little rough in arresting him. I stepped in...it went south from there," Gavin grinned.

"Went south from there?" Alex gasped. Getting arrested was as far south as she was willing to go.

"Yeah, we both got pretty roughed up, pepper spray was involved," Gavin shook his head remembering the burning in his eyes.

"About got bounced out of med school if I remember the story right," Elizabeth pointed out. Alex was stunned.

"Yeah," Gavin shrugged. "The Dean wasn't too happy with us."

"Good thing his dad had diplomatic immunity," Elizabeth told Alex.

"Dad was a diplomat at the U.N.," Gavin told her. "He had to fly in to bail us out."

"I would have never guessed you would have run afoul of the law!" Alex reveled in the story. "How do you know all this?" Alex asked Elizabeth as she knew they had not been together in med school.

"Pavel has a big mouth!" Gavin sighed.

"He was here right after we got together," Elizabeth explained with disdain. "Well, tell him hello as I will be out of town." Gavin nodded as he took a bite of his food with a smile. Alex watched the anger in Elizabeth's face. She didn't like Pavel. Alex wondered why.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked her.

"Work," Elizabeth smiled.

"What do you do?"

"I work for an environmental lobby," Elizabeth said proudly. "I'm flying to New Orleans in the morning to get an update on the ongoing effort of the BP Horizon spill."

"I thought that was all done?" Alex asked her.

"It will never be done," Elizabeth frowned. "What happened down there was an ecological disaster! It will take the better part of a century to fully gage all the damage."

"So what was California?" Alex asked her.

"That was a conference on Global Warming and the effect on the drought conditions in Cali," Elizabeth shrugged.

"Alex," Gavin frowned. "Would you like to go out with us tomorrow night?"

"You probably should...they may need more bail money!" Elizabeth teased.

"I would love to," Alex smiled. She was excited to see a boisterous side of Gavin. A loose, uncontrolled side. "But if you want to see him alone...,"

"No," Gavin shook his head. "Elizabeth is right, I need a chaperone. If nothing else just to keep me in line!" The caused Alex to laugh with him.

"What should I wear?" she asked him.

"Surprise me," Gavin winked at her.

They continued to eat and Alex began planning her wardrobe. She then tilted her head at him.

"What?" he asked her.

"Why is it you don't talk to him very much?" Alex asked. It would seem to her that if he was a close friend he would talk to him more.

"Pavel works with Doctors without Borders," Gavin shrugged. "Most of the time he is in Africa hundreds of miles from the phone."

"OH!" Alex admired. She loved people who could do things noble like that. It didn't sound like Pavel was that much trouble.

After clearing the table Alex loaded the dishwasher as Gavin put the left overs up. She smacked his back side as he was bent over. He turned and smiled at her and went slowly to her.

"Sorry," she smiled. "Couldn't resist the payback!"

"I understand," he grinned as he kissed her lips. "Do you need to go back right away?"

"I'm yours to command, even with all your restrictions and rules," she grinned letting him know she was kidding.

"Come with me," he whispered. "I want to play."

He took her by the hand and led her from the kitchen. Elizabeth smiled as she led the way. Alex went back to the first night. Her body began to react immediately as the feelings and memories flooded in.

Alex dropped his hand as soon as she entered the room, she undid her red shirt and dropped it to the floor, following the rule he set for her about being naked in the bedroom. Elizabeth took her clothes off as well, soon they were both in their underwear as Gavin watched from the chair.

"What's this?" Elizabeth asked with a smile coming to Alex and flicking some of Gavin's dried cum off her breast.

"Gavin was...disciplining me for my reckless mouth," Alex smiled looking at him.

"Not fair!" Elizabeth grinned. "What shall we do with our beautiful pet, Sir?"

"I was thinking of tying her to the bed," Gavin said from the chair. Alex bit her lip as she thought about that.

"I love that idea!" Elizabeth smiled as she pushed Alex's panties down. "If I can't wear undies, neither can you!"

"Do you not like panties?" Alex asked Gavin. She never thought about it until just now. Elizabeth wasn't allowed to wear panties but Gavin bought her several pairs today.

"I love panties," Gavin smiled. "Elizabeth needed a boundary pushed, so I don't let her wear them."

"Remember, it's about boundaries, pushing you beyond your comfort zone," Gavin said standing up. "Elizabeth had this thing that she had to wear panties, and they were always this hideous awful granny panties! I had to save her from herself!" Gavin teased.

"And now?" Alex asked as he undid her bra, while brushing his warm lips over the skin on the side of her neck.

"Just exerting my Dominance," Gavin explained. Alex closed her eyes as both Gavin and Elizabeth had their hands on her. It was totally mind blowing to have four hands on her, on her breasts, on her stomach, her thighs. Her tender ass, and her sex. It seemed they were all over her and her body reacted.

"Go to the middle of the bed," Gavin whispered in her ear. She nodded. He took her by the hair.

"Yes, Sir," she said immediately.

"That is getting tiresome," he warned her.

"Yes, Sir," she said again.

She went to the bed and laid down on her back. Elizabeth came over and ran her fingers around Alex's nipples causing them to stand on end.

"She has very responsive nipples!" Elizabeth gushed.

"You thinking some wax?" Gavin asked her turning with the rope in his hands. Alex looked to Elizabeth and waited. She was a pet, she didn't know if she could argue or disagree with the sub.

"I am," she smiled down as she kissed Alex again.

"Well," Gavin said coming to the bed. "Perhaps we should show her first, being a novice we shouldn't rush her."

"True," Elizabeth frowned. "Let's show her and then let her decide!"

"Wax?" Alex asked her.

"On your nipples," Elizabeth smiled as she moved to lay next to her. "It makes them super sensitive!"

"Will it hurt?" Alex asked her.

"Yes," she nodded. "But then every sensation after that will be amplified by a factor of ten!"

Alex looked to Gavin, he already had the candle out.

"Don't worry," he smiled seeing her apprehension. "This is kind of advanced stuff, you don't have to do it tonight. I will show you on Elizabeth, then we will drop some on your hand. It won't be as sensitive as your nipples but it will give you an idea."

Alex nodded, for the first time in this relationship she had a serious doubt.

"Relax," Gavin said again. "I won't take you any farther than you are capable." She nodded but this was something she had never even considered. When she saw it on the internet she immediately flipped the picture, uninterested on the perceived pain involved.

Elizabeth laid back and smiled at her.

"It's fine," she smiled as Alex sat up and watched intently.

Gavin tilted the candle letting the wax puddle at the top. He looked to Alex first and saw the apprehension in her eyes. He contemplated continuing. This wasn't for her he thought. Then he decided to show her and let her make an educated decision.

Coming to Elizabeth he sat next to her on the bed. Gavin dropped his head and took Elizabeth's nipple in his mouth and let his tongue swirl around it bringing it to hard.

"Help me," Gavin said to Alex as he licked the tip. Alex smiled and leaned down and took Elizabeth's other nipple in her mouth and they looked into each other's eyes as they suckled on the raven haired beauty. Her milky white skin and soft pink nipples darkening as the blood rushed to them.

Alex sat back when Gavin did.

"Ready?" he smiled at Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled and looked to Alex.

"Absolutely," she said. Gavin leaned over her and Alex stroked her dark hair as she watched Gavin's concentration.

Slowly he tilted the candle as it hovered over her. Alex furrowed her brow as her eyes darted from the candle to Elizabeth. Back and forth they went as she waited for the wax to fall. A large drop fell and struck just to the side of her nipple causing her body to convulse. Gavin moved the candle slightly and the next drop fell directly on the nipple causing her to bite her lip and suck in a deep, quick breath.

Alex looked to her face and saw the pain register, then the smile come out. Alex looked back to the wax covered nipple to see it whiten and crust over as it cooled almost immediately. Alex let a smile of approval come to her face. She was mesmerized by the actual act. The pictures on the internet didn't do it quite the service it deserved.

Gavin moved the candle to the other nipple, gently tapping the candlestick, another droplet fell onto the other nipple. Again Elizabeth flinched but smiled. The wax crusted almost immediately.

Gavin moved back to the other nipple letting the wax drip off again, Alex was amazed that he seemed to be able to get the wax exactly where he was aiming. He set the candle in the holder on the nightstand next to the bed.

Gavin winked at Elizabeth with his secret smile.

"Thank you, Sir," Elizabeth smiled back.

Gavin slowly peeled the wax from her nipple and then dropped his tongue to cause her eyes to flutter closed at the heightened sensitivity. He left dragging his teeth pulling on her nipple as he sat up.

Elizabeth's eyes sparkled their approval at him.

"Ok Alexandria," Gavin said to her with a nod to the other nipple. Alex carefully peeled the wax off. The first thing she noticed was the wax was already cold. She expected it to be hot but it wasn't after only a few seconds. She peeled it off and set it aside. She saw that the nipple was very tight after the wax was removed.

She lowered her head down and watched through the top of her eyes as her tongue flicked at Elizabeth's nipple watching her pleasured reaction. Alex got excited. She never had seen this in action. The pictures looked painful so she dismissed them, they also seemed to have huge puddles all over the women's bodies.

"You aren't going to put more on?" Alex asked him.

"There is no need," Gavin assured her. "We are only trying to heighten the sensitivity, not burn the witch!" He joked with her.

"Heeeyyy," Elizabeth smiled at the teasing. Alex looked to her with an eye of admiration. "You should try it Alexandria!"

"What does it feel like?" Alex asked her, the excitement in her voice obvious.

"The sharp pain lasts like a millisecond," Elizabeth explained. "Then you feel nothing until the tongue and...oh my God, it's super sensitive!"

Gavin looked to her, Alex smiled.

"What do you think?" he asked her. Alex looked down at Elizabeth and she nodded encouragingly at her.

"I want an informed decision," Alex finally said. "I don't want fear to dictate me." Gavin reached out and cupped her chin.

"It doesn't have to be tonight," he smiled at her.

"I know," she smiled at his tenderness. "I want to." Gavin nodded and Elizabeth sat up gently touching her own nipples with a smile.

Gavin picked up the candle as Alex swapped spots with Elizabeth and Elizabeth hovered over her. Alex took her nipple in her mouth causing Elizabeth to close her eyes and smile at the soft manipulations of Alex's tongue. Elizabeth pulled Alex's head tighter to her, gasping as Alex used her teeth and watched the reactions of the stunning goddess. She was emboldened by the reactions Elizabeth gave.

Alex switched to the other nipple to give it equal attention. She marveled at the reaction. She pulled back and looked to Gavin as he watched on with his secret smile.

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

"Yes Sir," she smiled as she looked deeply in his reassuring eyes.

"Let's do your hand first," Gavin told her. "It's not as sensitive but you will get an inkling of what it will be like, how long it will burn, that type of thing. But I must caution you, it will be ten times worse on your nipple, your hand has a fraction of the nerves your breast does." She nodded that she understood.

Gavin held her hand and tilted it so it looked like they were shaking hands.

"I'm going to drop it right here," Gavin told her with his thumb touching her wrist just behind her thumb. "It's a sensitive spot, not calloused over by your art utensils."

She smiled that he was even thinking about that. Most guys didn't think her drawing would be taxing in any way. Gavin knew there would be callouses from the hours of holding the charcoal, or the pencils in various positions. Attention to detail. That is what separated Gavin Alex guessed.

She nodded that she was ready. He gripped her hand firmly in his. With a tilt of the candle he slowly let a single drop fall on her wrist where the thumb met the joint. She squeezed her hand tight but didn't pull it away.

When she lifted her eyes Gavin was studying her carefully. She looked back to the crusted wax. The pain was there, then instantly gone as Elizabeth described. She tilted her wrist and saw the light blue/gray crust. Gavin pulled on it slowly, removing it from her wrist.

"That wasn't what I thought it was going to be," Alex admitted with a smile.

"Your nipples, will be a different story, but the time of discomfort will be similar, but we are talking about a really sensitive area," Gavin cautioned. Always the protector Alex smiled. Always safe.

"What do you think?" Elizabeth asked her. Alex smiled as she thought about it. She looked to her Dom.

"Would this please you?" she asked him. He tilted his head in surprise.

"This isn't about me," Gavin explained. "This is pushing your boundaries."

"When do we push yours?" Alex asked him causing him to smile.

CJT
CJT
665 Followers