Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

"Are you ok?" he asked her.

"Yes Sir," she smiled. "Just a little dizzy!"

He nodded as he eased his fingers from her and brought one of them up to her mouth. She opened slightly as it touched her lips, he gently pushed in and she was reminded of the first time she enjoyed Gavin's hands. Watching Elizabeth suck the cum off his fingers that night. She smiled as he pulled the digit out and placed it into his mouth so he could taste the remnants of her cum and her saliva on his finger.

"More?" she asked in between breaths.

"More," he grinned. "Take my cock out."

"Thank you Sir," she responded happily.

Anytime she got a hold of his cock was a great time! She was addicted to it, needed it like air. As soon as his pants cleared his cock and it slapped against his belly, full and hard she had it in her mouth devouring it before even pulling his pants past his thighs.

While she had his cock in her mouth she continued to pull his pants off, his lifting of his hips to help her, driving his cock deeper into her throat in an unintentional manner. Finally she had his pants off and her hands could work his shaft, one at the base, the other cupping his balls gently, holding them.

Her head bobbed up and down, her lips pulled tight around his shaft. In the light of the nearby table lamp, he could see her saliva coating his cock. Her small hand fisting upward to meet her downward dropping mouth. Over and over she went, hand up and mouth down. Her off hand gently massaging his heavy balls.

After a few minutes of her aggressive sucking he dropped his head back against the back of the couch, she tilted her eyes up to see it and smiled. Desired reaction attained, she slowed her onslaught. She lifted her mouth off when he lifted his head from the back of the couch.

"More?" she asked him with a smile.

"More," he nodded. "Stand up." She obeyed immediately and looked down at him as he took her by the hips and slowly turned her to where she was facing away from him. He gently positioned her and then tugged her hips down to sit in his lap, his cock pressing against her. She looked over her shoulder at him before taking hold of his cock in between her legs.

Her hand guided his cock into her slippery depths as she slowly let her hips fall down, impaling herself on his rock hard shaft. When her bottom hit his groin she ground her buttocks there, twisting his shaft in her causing her to shake slightly in pleasure.

He ran his fingers gently down her spine causing her to convulse visibly which made him happy. Her body was so receptive, they had been together months now and he was still amazed at how much her body responded to his touch. Whether it was his cock, his fingers, or his mouth. It made no difference. Whatever he used it caused her body to ripple like a pond being hit with rain, multiple ripples radiating outward with her pleasure.

He lifted her hips up gently then brought her back down to a seated positon on his groin. Over and over he did this, his fingers digging into her hips slightly as the sound of their bodies meeting filled the room. Soon he didn't have to lift her, she was doing it on her own so his hands could wander freely, and they did. Up the smooth skin on her back, over her shoulders, down her arms and around her sides to cup her breasts.

Pinching her nipples made her buck harder on his cock he found so he stayed there for a few moments, playing with them, pinching them from time to time. The force of her downward slap growing stronger and stronger as her body responded to his hands.

"Oh, God," she hissed as he drove his hips up when her body stiffened and she found it hard to keep riding him because her orgasm was taking over her muscles. He took his own hips then and drove them up to meet her, forcing her orgasm to gush from her and it leaked down his shaft and his balls where her hand rubbed it into his skin, making them slippery.

She leaned forward after her orgasm and her ass split to show him the toy still there. He smiled when he saw it and used his thumb on it to push the deep red jewel causing her to moan in pleasure. He pulled at the edges slightly and used the plug on her ass a little. Never pulling it out, but moving it while she rode him.

Her legs began to shake and she knew this next orgasm was going to be strong. He let go of the anal plug and took hold of her hips forcefully as she was unable to continue her riding with her impending orgasm. He used her hips to lift and drive her on his shaft making her body shake as she came, her legs became useless as she just let him use her body like a doll. Her only motions were what he was making her do. She reached between her legs and felt his cum soaked balls and knew she had squirted on him.

He took a fistful of hair and pulled her head up causing her neck to crane as he came forward and began to bite and suckle the sensitive spot between her shoulder blades. Now her mouth was open with every thrust and she moaned out at every drive of his cock.

He stood slowly and pushed her to the floor, pushing her head down in a silent command she understood without a word. Her face rested on the floor, her ass in the air available to him.

He hovered over her, his cock in his hand as he guided it into her from behind. He was now squatting over her, his cock reaching its maximum depths on his downward thrusts, his groin grinding on her ass, pushing the anal plug deeper as well as his weight pressed on it. This position allowed him to reach her deepest egresses of pleasure. In this position she was completely open to him. Her body at an angle that fit his body perfectly.

With every slap of his groin on her ass now he used the weight of his body to push deep, causing her to grunt from the force. He took hold of her hair again and twisted it into his fingers causing her head to turn so he could look at her face as he pounded her from above and behind.

Now her orgasms were coming faster, with little time in between, she was wondering if at some point it would just be one continuous orgasm! The increase in his speed told her he was getting close too. The control he had waning as his own animalistic pleasure from his orgasm taking over.

She smiled. This was so fucking hot, to have him pounding away at her, losing control for a few moments as he let his wolf out. She couldn't stop him now, it was all about his pleasure at this moment, and her own was inevitable as he used her body to satisfy himself.

"Turn over," he commanded as he pulled out of her.

She obeyed immediately turning over to face him as he gripped his cock in his strong hands, he fisted it hard, his cum erupting from the small slit in the top of his head. The white stream shooting up and out only to succumb to gravity and fall to her, her face first, the hot sticky goo falling in a line from her hairline, across her nose to her cheek. The second powerful shot landing across her nose, her lips and chin. The rest falling down on her body, her neck and chest.

His hand pumping his cock now, masturbating for her as he towered over her. She watched the pleasure on his face as his cum squirted, the way his eyes closed shut tightly as the first pleasurable burn of the first shot erupted from his balls, up the shaft before erupting like a volcano onto her.

It wasn't until the after the second stream that he was able to open his eyes and looked down at her as he sprayed her with his cum. When he was done shooting the massive load on her he squeezed the shaft getting the last of his cum from it, she sat up quickly and put her mouth on it, taking the last bit into her mouth.

He moved back from her as she looked down on her cum soaked body. She used her hands to rub his load into her skin, causing it to glisten. Her fingers pulling the cum from her face on her fingers and then into her mouth as she stared him down while he watched her with the utmost pleasure.

He held his hand out to her and she took it as he helped her up, pulling her immediately into a passionate kiss, she tried to keep her cum sticky body off his expensive clothes but he pulled her tightly into his squeezing her passionately causing her to go breathless under his kiss.

"God I love the way you look in my cum," he smiled as he broke his powerful kiss. "And I love the way you hold your breath!"

He led her from the living room into the master bath, turning on the hot water in the shower he held her hand with one hand. She watched him check the water repeatedly to make sure it wasn't too hot. He liked it boiling hot, something she couldn't handle so he made sure it was set for her temperature, not his.

Guiding her into the shower stall after him he began to kiss on her, her lips first after he washed her face gently with soap and water, then moving to her body. His hands gently washing the cum from her, as he lathered her in soap.

Soon her body was clean and fresh, the only remnants from his lovemaking was the ripples of goosebumps his hands were now causing.

Kneeling in front of her she looked down at him perplexed at what he was doing, he reached over and pulled her razor off the shelf. Taking the shaving cream he coated her legs with white foam before gently, lovingly shaving her legs for her.

God she loved this, this pampering he did after their sex. Sometimes it was showering her. Sometimes it was a massage. Sometimes it was just gently snuggling her. It always happened. She thought in the beginning it was just something he did to impress her, she thought it would fade in time, but it didn't. He always pampered her after. Always.

Now he was shaving her legs, something that made her shake her head. Another first for her, her lover shaving her legs. Once he was done with one, he went to the other. Setting her foot on his thigh as he worked. Gently lathering her leg before using the razor to pull the cream and stubble from her.

Once he had inspected both legs and they were to his satisfaction he lifted her foot and suckled her toes in his mouth causing her to giggle at first then gasp as he suckled each and every toe. One foot, then the other.

He set them both down and squirted some more shaving gel from the can into his hand. He gently placed it on her pubic hair. She spread her legs at his nudge. He took the razor and with great determination and gentleness, carefully shaved her sex. He left her 'landing strip' as she always maintained it. Shaving to the sides of it, carefully shaving the outer edges of her sex, careful not to nick her with the razor.

Once he was done he guided her into the water and let the water wash the leftover shaving cream from her. He inspected his work carefully before giving it his personal seal of approval. His mouth on her sex causing her legs to shake.

His tongue lapping at her lips, before pushing beyond them as he pushed her against the shower wall. He lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder, her hands on his head for both balance and encouragement. Guiding him deeper in her.

His magical tongue elicited one more orgasm from her, nearly causing her to collapse in the shower due to being on one leg like a flamingo. It wobbled with her cum. He came up to her and kissed her lips.

"You are absolutely, positively, the most delicious meal I have ever eaten," he smiled against her lips. "And I have eaten all over the world in some of the finest restaurants that can be found!"

***

The next day they stood in front of her car as the mechanic came to them.

"Well Curt?" Gavin looked to him.

"Well, it's not your Aston Martin," Curt laughed.

"Is it safe to drive?" Gavin asked joining him with a laugh.

"Eh," Curt shrugged. "Depends on how dangerously you want to live your life! It's in serious need of some repairs."

"Like?" Gavin asked looking at Alex.

"Well," Curt rubbed his jaw. "Head gaskets are shot, suspension is non-existent. Brakes need massive overhaul, it won't be too long before you are sticking your foot out the door to stop like Fred Flintstone. It's leaking oil from...well just about everywhere."

"Would it be easier to ask what's good about it?" Gavin laughed as Curt did. The only one not laughing was Alex.

"Well, that list would be shorter," he smiled as he stopped his laughing because of the look Alex was giving them.

"Curt," Alex said slowly. "I know Gavin wants me to buy a new car, but I can't afford that right now! How long will it last?"

"Well that's the thing," Curt shrugged. "It's a damn VW! It could last a week, a month or forever! These things are really tough to kill...but when they die it's usually in a blaze of glory. I don't mean that literally, it's not going to blow up or anything, but she is going to need a lot of money put into her to save her."

"How much?" Alex asked him.

"More than she is worth," Curt told her apologetically.

"Shit!" Alex barked.

"Ok, she is not going to budge, she is stubborn as a mule," Gavin said looking at Alex. "What needs to be done right now? Like before we take her."

"That's just it Dr. Steward," Curt explained. "It's an all or nothing thing. You could dump a couple grand in her doing a litany of things, but it could still die tomorrow! My suggestion...," he was looking at Alex now. "Trade her off while you can. Take the hit on a car payment."

"Thanks Curt," Gavin smiled victoriously. Curt nodded and walked away. "See?"

"No," Alex said stubbornly. "What kind of trade in am I going to get anyway? I say we drive her till she dies!"

"Jesus Christ!" Gavin said to the ceiling of the garage. "Why won't you let me help?"

"Because," she said trying to keep her temper in check. She could see the anger in his eyes and knew he was getting real tired of her stubbornness. She had to come up with a good reason or this would be a lost fight.

"You pay the rent, utilities and food for me already. You have bought everything else! Let me at least try and keep some of my pride!" She pleaded.

"What?" Gavin turned on her.

"I feel like a fucking mooch!" she told him. "Between Lena before and now you, I want to have some say in my bills! I don't want to be taking hand-outs all my life!" She watched him shake his head. She could read it on him. He was about to assert himself, something she was surprised he hadn't done already.

"Who paid for Elizabeth's car?" Alex asked him trying to come up with another argument to help her case.

"She did," Gavin admitted.

"Did she pay any of the bills at the condo?" Alex asked him.

"No," he said turning to her.

"Ok," Alex nodded. "Then let me at least pay for my car like she did."

"She had a job," Gavin said as softly as he could.

"Now, so do I, at least temporarily," she pointed out. "Let me put some paychecks away then I will buy a decent car."

"Why can't I just loan you the money now, then you pay me back?" Gavin asked her.

"Because I know you, you wouldn't let me pay you back!" she smiled and pointed at him when he covered his smile with a hand. "See?"

"What a pain in my ass you are turning out to be!" Gavin growled as he walked away headed for his car. "Should have let Pavy steal you! Let him deal with the headaches! He deserves them!" She laughed. She was starting to get used to getting her way.

She looked to her dilapidated car.

"Rabbit, don't fail me now!" She begged openly. "The last thing I need is an argument or an 'I told you so' speech from him!"

***

"So," Gavin smiled at her. "How was your first day?"

"Awesome!" Alex gushed nearly bouncing out of her seat. The smile she wore almost lit up the room. "Oh my God those kids are so great! They love art! They love to paint and they are so enthusiastic about it!"

"That's great!" Gavin said with a smile. He finally relaxed, the old Alex was back. The quick smile. The laughing eyes. All of it. All of what he adored about her was in full view again.

She was radiating happiness and that made him very happy. She had lost the doldrums of the after wall high. The semi depression of working so hard on something then having nothing all of a sudden.

"Any potential Alexandria Laskos in there?" he smiled.

"A couple!" she smiled that he thought so highly of her. "There is this one girl, a freshman, the girl can draw! Oh my, I saw some of her work! Spectacular!"

"Awesome," he smiled. "So what do you have on tap for them?"

"Well," she twisted her lips in a thought. "Right now I've just got to find out who my artists are and who are just there because they are forced to be there! So we are just doing open projects. Some paint, some draw. I have a couple modeling with clay."

"Sounds like fun," he praised.

"Yeah, I hope they like it as much as I think they like it!" Alex gushed with happiness.

"So when can I come down and see what you do for a living now?" he asked her.

"Well," she kind of hesitated and her face made him frown. "I want you to come down, but give me some time with them first. I also don't know how the administration would like for their sub having visitors."

"I see," he frowned.

He really wanted to see her working. He found he missed that a great deal himself. The part that few got to see. Something he admired from the bench and it took a few days before he realized he was staring and enjoying watching her work.

"Well," he smiled when he saw the concern on her face that she had angered him. "Just remember, you are my sub, and while I'm temporarily violating an absolute by sharing you, you are still mine."

"Yes, Sir," she smiled happily that he was teasing her again. It meant the fight was off. She also knew it wasn't gone. Just temporarily put on hold. She wondered what he was waiting on. It was obvious he was waiting on something, she just didn't know what.

There were times that he would start to say something then back off, with a set of tight lips like they were holding back the words. He wanted to say something, but thought better of it. He was studying her now anytime they talked. He was just waiting, the question remained was, what was he waiting for? Something for her to figure out, when she asked about it he would just shrug.

***

After the third week, Gavin thought it would be safe enough for a visit. He had asked her to come down earlier but she asked him to wait until she had her ducks in a row. Today he was going to surprise her by bringing lunch to her. He didn't know how this would go over but he was here now. He had a good idea as to why she was stalling. It had to do with the armed man by his side. His gun on his hip, in a school. Something he couldn't really comprehend. A school should be the safest place on earth, but this one had armed security. The security man by his side was alarming at first. It reminded him of the danger that lurked on the south side.

"Here you go Dr. Steward," the large burly man said to him. "Miss Lasko's room."

"Thanks," Gavin said looking in the little window in the door. He saw Alex working with paints with a young African American girl. The girl was watching Alex intently as she showed her something with the paints. Alex working patiently with the young girl, showing her a technique to be used in her work.

Gavin quietly opened the door as to not disturb the class, but it didn't work, as soon as the door opened all eyes turned to him.

"Hey!" Alex beamed when she saw him.

A part of her was also concerned. It meant he was escorted down here by the security guard as no one was allowed access to the building unless they were escorted by security. A measure to keep gang influence on the outside, a measure to keep drugs on the outside. A measure to keep danger on the outside. A measure to keep the kids safe on the inside!

Would he go ballistic? Would he tell her this job was now over as his protective wolf would come out. She had seen both. She had seen the sexual wolf, unbridled and loose on her. The protective wolf was there as well. Just as passionate, but at times, just as dangerous to her. Never to harm her, but to protect her like a mother would protect its young.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers